June 16, 2024, 06:13:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #479 6/25/2006  (Read 172049 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: June 25, 2006, 01:07:05 AM »

I was out of town last week and missed seeing JQK.  I did read that he seemed positive about the progress.  Do you think details are not being released to protect the witness and not scare the predators?

BRING NATALEE HOME
crazybabyborg
« Reply #101 on: June 25, 2006, 01:07:26 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Am I the only one who felt JQK was pretty hyped about this witness last week when he was on Gertie's shows?

He seemed to have a positive take on him.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: June 25, 2006, 01:08:05 AM »

CBB, you're right--I should just ignore the logic and be more creative!   Laughing

BRING NATALEE HOME
crazybabyborg
« Reply #103 on: June 25, 2006, 01:09:51 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
CBB, you're right--I should just ignore the logic and be more creative!   Laughing

You'll be eligible for an ALE position before you know it!  Laughing
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #104 on: June 25, 2006, 01:11:06 AM »

If I recall correctly, we were all wondering why Greta did not follow up with certain questions.  I think she had been told by JohnQK prior to airing, that he would not answer certain questions and he gave her a list of what he would answer and had she delved into them any further, she would have gotten the verbal wrist slap, since he told her once on air that there were things he would not answer.  She probably framed her questions in a manner which he would respond but not tell more than he wanted to.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
crazybabyborg
« Reply #105 on: June 25, 2006, 01:15:01 AM »

Jacobs is still at ALE, right? A credible witness being held this long in Aruba, is a scary thing, IMO. He may have gone in as credible, but there's a lot of folks who have their own a$$ to protect via what they've covered up, and the last thing they want is for the truth to come out now! Their reputations have already been tarnished and truth that nails the very suspects they've done so much to protect, is not good news for them.

If this guy were being held out of their reach, I'd feel a lot better.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: June 25, 2006, 01:16:38 AM »

How's this for creative?  Joran swims out to the deep ocean, Tarzan-like in his BVD's, and hauls the body behind him, cutting effortlessly through the waves like an Olympic champ.  He deftly avoids sharks and other sea creatures attracted by the body he drags behind him.  Nearly halfway to the coastline of Argentina, he judges the currents and winds and drops the body, properly weighted, so it sinks hundreds of feet to the ocean floor.  Smoothly, he turns and heads back towards the distant shoreline, his long, smooth strokes rhythmically slicing through the warm Caribbean waves.  The half moon shines a weak light on his glistening head and white arms as they move through the water, visible to the watcher hiding in the bushes.  Nothing disturbs the silence as he approaches the beach, wades onto the sand and shakes the salty drops from his body.  He strides to his car, opens the door and grabbing his clothing, towels his glistening torso with his discarded plaid shirt.  The job accomplished, Joran slides behind the driver's seat and slowly guides the car onto the road, heading for home.  

HAH!

BRING NATALEE HOME
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: June 25, 2006, 01:17:35 AM »

Did it seem odd to you that the witness first said the male was light haired, and then, later, identified Joran as the male?

Not to me, AZ. I originally thought his hair to be lighter than it actually is. Between how short he wears it and the bleaching by the sun, who knows? Also, a Columbian would be accustomed to very dark hair, and likely not many variations that are lighter (black, dark brown, medium, brown, light brown and then throw in whether it is golden, ash or chestnut).

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: June 25, 2006, 01:20:25 AM »

Now, that is fiction.  Not very good fiction--but it is fiction.

BRING NATALEE HOME
crazybabyborg
« Reply #109 on: June 25, 2006, 01:20:26 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Jacobs is still at ALE, right? A credible witness being held this long in Aruba, is a scary thing, IMO. He may have gone in as credible, but there's a lot of folks who have their own a$$ to protect via what they've covered up, and the last thing they want is for the truth to come out now! Their reputations have already been tarnished and truth that nails the very suspects they've done so much to protect, is not good news for them.

If this guy were being held out of their reach, I'd feel a lot better.

Sorry, I'm on a soapbox right now. There are road signs that might inspire a little more confidence..................like Beth being asked to ID the fabric, or results of the DNA testing on a condom. Or, the FBI receiving a portion of the condom for their own testing. The absence of what would be expected, is very worrisome to me.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: June 25, 2006, 01:22:30 AM »

And, if a witness is being held in protective custody, do you really discuss that on TV?   If I were in protective custody, I would expect no mention would be made of my existance or whereabouts on major media news shows.  That is just not right.

BRING NATALEE HOME
crazybabyborg
« Reply #111 on: June 25, 2006, 01:22:34 AM »

How's this for creative?  Joran swims out to the deep ocean, Tarzan-like in his BVD's, and hauls the body behind him, cutting effortlessly through the waves like an Olympic champ.  He deftly avoids sharks and other sea creatures attracted by the body he drags behind him.  Nearly halfway to the coastline of Argentina, he judges the currents and winds and drops the body, properly weighted, so it sinks hundreds of feet to the ocean floor.  Smoothly, he turns and heads back towards the distant shoreline, his long, smooth strokes rhythmically slicing through the warm Caribbean waves.  The half moon shines a weak light on his glistening head and white arms as they move through the water, visible to the watcher hiding in the bushes.  Nothing disturbs the silence as he approaches the beach, wades onto the sand and shakes the salty drops from his body.  He strides to his car, opens the door and grabbing his clothing, towels his glistening torso with his discarded plaid shirt.  The job accomplished, Joran slides behind the driver's seat and slowly guides the car onto the road, heading for home.  

HAH!

Shocked  Shocked  Smile  Very Happy  Laughing
You are multi-talented! Are you going to name the monkeys on your dedication page?
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: June 25, 2006, 01:25:05 AM »

Oh, of course, of course.  I owe all of my success to my dear, dear Monkey friends.  Stay tuned for part II of the exploits of Joran, the Sporter, champion swimmer and all around athlete who can scale tall buildings with... oh no, that's another story.

BRING NATALEE HOME
crazybabyborg
« Reply #113 on: June 25, 2006, 01:29:22 AM »

Well, the exploits of "stuper stud" have made me feel the need of a bath, so I'll be back in a bit!  Wink
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: June 25, 2006, 01:30:33 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,200867,00.html

I wonder if this guy knows any Arubans.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: June 25, 2006, 01:32:24 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,200867,00.html

I wonder if this guy knows any Arubans.

What a heck of a way to go. In all seriousness, it's got to hurt something fierce.

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: June 25, 2006, 01:34:40 AM »

What kind of weight would someone be carrying in their car?  A tire iron would not necessarily hold down a 110 pound body for very long, especially after the body started producing gases during the decomposing and putrefaction. Maybe he swam her out to the reef and wedged the weight into the coral to keep her underwater,  Didn't they say when he got back to the car he made a cell phone call? Called who?  Koen to get the boat to the boat ramp or Pappy Sloot to call Pappy G to borrow the boat.  Either way, they could go back to the reef retrieve the body and take her further out and drop her over the shelf of the ocian floor with heavier weights from the boat. Anchors? Sandbags? Weights from a barbell set?

Also wanted to point out that if they were to find her remains and he had strangled her, there would most likely be damage to the hyoid bone. If he snapped her neck, there would be cervical vertebral fractures.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: June 25, 2006, 01:35:36 AM »

Ewww...campus politics can be very, very ugly.  I've watched Presidents forced from office and it's not a pretty picture.  We had a nasty period of about three years when a group of dissenters in the faculty made life a living hell for a new President.  She eventually left, but the whole episode left our campus morale in shambles and lots of acrimony.  It still lingers, even three years later.  We are finally, just this fall, getting a new President and I hope to God her transition is smooth.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: June 25, 2006, 01:39:32 AM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
What kind of weight would someone be carrying in their car?  A tire iron would not necessarily hold down a 110 pound body for very long, especially after the body started producing gases during the decomposing and putrefaction. Maybe he swam her out to the reef and wedged the weight into the coral to keep her underwater,  Didn't they say when he got back to the car he made a cell phone call? Called who?  Koen to get the boat to the boat ramp or Pappy Sloot to call Pappy G to borrow the boat.  Either way, they could go back to the reef retrieve the body and take her further out and drop her over the shelf of the ocian floor with heavier weights from the boat. Anchors? Sandbags? Weights from a barbell set?

Also wanted to point out that if they were to find her remains and he had strangled her, there would most likely be damage to the hyoid bone. If he snapped her neck, there would be cervical vertebral fractures.

You know, it would make sense from the perp's point of view to float her body out far enough to then take out a boat, use an anchor or weights from the boat to weight her down and then let her fall to the ocean floor.  There would then be no evidence in the boat of a body having been there.

BRING NATALEE HOME
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: June 25, 2006, 01:40:09 AM »

Remember that Jossy said the witness said he saw a light haired male.  These types of details are significant.

To a Columbian who most likely has black hair, a mid colored brown hair would be light colored.  Remeber its from this person's perspective whether he's tall & thin and has light hair.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.