June 16, 2024, 05:55:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #479 6/25/2006  (Read 172044 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: June 25, 2006, 01:40:46 AM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "AZLady"
Remember that Jossy said the witness said he saw a light haired male.  These types of details are significant.

To a Columbian who most likely has black hair, a mid colored brown hair would be light colored.  Remeber its from this person's perspective whether he's tall & thin and has light hair.

Yes, that could be true.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: June 25, 2006, 01:41:59 AM »

The part I don't believe is that Joran did this completely alone.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: June 25, 2006, 01:47:03 AM »

Well, it's slowing down in here, so I think I'll say good night, Monkey friends.  It's time to hit the sack.  Pray for Natalee and all the Monkeys tonight.  Sleep well and know I treasure each and every one of you, my friends.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: June 25, 2006, 01:48:41 AM »

Lights out.  Sleep tight and don't let the bedbugs bite.

Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Lord my soul to keep.
If I should die before I wake,
I pray the Lord my soul to take.
God bless all the Monkeys.
Amen.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: June 25, 2006, 01:55:49 AM »

Our old BLOND wanted me to show you this pic of the bag.  She made it all clear for us to see.  Hope this all helps.

I am going to sleep now, good night all.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: June 25, 2006, 01:56:21 AM »

Karin Janssen's approaching departure:

1)     1st reported on Fox by Tito Lacle as Karin Janssen's 3-4 year contract is expiring at the end of the year 2006 BUT due to her having earned vacation time she would be departing a few months earlier than the end of her contract.

2)     JQK stating that Karin Janssen denied to him that this report was true & that she would not be leaving early, within a week or two of Tito Lacle's report on Fox.

3)     Jossy Manseur reporting that Karin Janssen's replacement is on the island & that she is due to be leaving somewhere in the near future, of course, no STATED date.

Just like everything else, CHAOS.  Doesn't it sound like Tito made the announcement before KJ was aware, do you think this is possible?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #126 on: June 25, 2006, 01:57:05 AM »

Okay, past my bedtime.  See ya. Hugs to Nemo. Wink
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: June 25, 2006, 02:10:35 AM »

Our old BLOND

Who that be?

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: June 25, 2006, 02:11:31 AM »

Well, I'm falling asleep as I shit here.  It's been a long day - I washed and groomed six little Yorkies in full coats.  I'm covered in dog hair  :::ppttthouy:::::, so off to the shower and the inviting bed.  I hope I don't fall asleep in the shower. Shocked   G'nite ya'll.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: June 25, 2006, 02:13:08 AM »

Oh, sunfreak! Reread your post! Ya probably are not sitting where your typo would lead one to believe!  Shocked

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: June 25, 2006, 02:14:34 AM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Oh, sunfreak! Reread your post! Ya probably are not sitting where your typo would lead one to believe!  Shocked

Where is that edit button when you need one...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: June 25, 2006, 02:20:15 AM »

Our old BLOND

Who that be?

"blondonhd"

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #132 on: June 25, 2006, 02:22:39 AM »

Hello, it's late, and our day has not progressed as planned.  If there was a prayer thread, I would be there....We were to attend a wedding reception, but as God's will had it planned, our Dad had a faLl that brought him to the hospital on 6/24 approx 2:30pm...was admitted somewhere before 11pm.  He will be under observation for a day or so.  It also was said for us to have a plan for him at 89 yrs old...tough road ahead.  Please pray for guidance for us....my biggest concern this AM was the Line Up and when watching the rerun was talking to our son and missed the segment on Natlee anyway....God's will, I would guess.  

Will check in when time allows.  I know someone will see this and squeeze a pray in there for Dad and us to get through this time.

G'nite....God bless.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: June 25, 2006, 02:24:41 AM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Hello, it's late, and our day has not progressed as planned.  If there was a prayer thread, I would be there....We were to attend a wedding reception, but as God's will had it planned, our Dad had a faLl that brought him to the hospital on 6/24 approx 2:30pm...was admitted somewhere before 11pm.  He will be under observation for a day or so.  It also was said for us to have a plan for him at 89 yrs old...tough road ahead.  Please pray for guidance for us....my biggest concern this AM was the Line Up and when watching the rerun was talking to our son and missed the segment on Natlee anyway....God's will, I would guess.  

Will check in when time allows.  I know someone will see this and squeeze a pray in there for Dad and us to get through this time.

G'nite....God bless.

Oh my.  I am sorry to hear that.  I am having a similar problem here too with my dad.  Keep us informed.
OK, I am really going now.  Gnight

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: June 25, 2006, 02:25:18 AM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
Our old BLOND

Who that be?

"blondonhd"

Thought ya were referring to me!  Shocked  Razz

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: June 25, 2006, 02:26:25 AM »

2NJ - sorry to hear about your Dad, I'll be praying for his recovery.

San did a transcript, you can read it all here:

San wrote:
FROM THE LINEUP – Kimberly Guilfoyle

Guests – Jossy Mansur, Beth Twitty & Dave Holloway

Kimberly – Aruban authorities question a man who claims to have witnessed what happened on the beach the night she vanished. Joining me now is editor and chief of El Diaro Jossy Mansur. Jossy has spoken exclusively to the alleged witness and has been on top of the case from the beginning. Alright give us the latest, apparently this witness felt comfortable talking to you what do you know.

Jossy – Well he came to me through a lady friend of his. In the beginning I didn’t want to meet him because I’ve seen so many people come in and going out with any important information but then I attended him. He came and told me the following story that he was home that night he had some kind of discussion with his wife over the phone his wife is in Columbia he is a Columbian illegal alien in Aruba and then he jumped into his car and went to a place where he used to go with his wife on the beach that’s way to the North of the Marriot and past the lighthouse and there he parked his car behind some bushes. He feel asleep and was awakened a while later by a woman screaming no no and the F word twice and then the voices ceased the voice of the lady screaming ceased. He got out of his car went into the bushes and saw this young man over the body of a woman. He was busy now opening the trunk of his car he was taking something out in which he wrapped this body in. He took the body and waded out into the ocean first and then swam with it dragging it along for quite some distance let go and then swam back. He put on his clothes again (Jossy said this is this man telling me now) put on his clothes and got into the car.

Kimberly – So there are only two people there, the woman he’s claiming to be Natalee Holloway what did he describe in term of the physical appearance of the male?

Jossy – The male he described to me as tall, white, light hair and afterwards he told me that it was Joran he recognized Joran from the video tapes that were on television and then the pictures in the paper and everything else. He didn’t recognize him that same night but he did recognize him from the days following his witnessing of this happened that he told me about.

Kimberly – Any description of the vehicle he saw?

Jossy – No because he claims that it was a dark vehicle. He didn’t know the time either because he didn’t have a watch with him. But his story seems to fit into the pattern of this case in many ways.

Kimberly – So you’ve talked to so many people in this case and in the investigation do you believe him and apparently there is a piece of evidence what is that piece of evidence.

Jossy – He says that there are two pieces of evidence but he didn’t tell me that when I interviewed him at the Diario in my office. I met with him the next day at the spot he took me to the exact spot we met there and he showed me where all this happened and he told me that when day broke a while later that he was there he found a condom on the floor picked it up took it away and a piece of cloth that he claims the mother could recognize this belonging to Natalee.

Kimberly – And it’s your understanding that these items have been turned over to authorities the prosecutor. Does she believe this story?

Jossy – I think she does believe this story to a certain extent yes. Because afterwards the police picked him up brought him in and about two months ago and have had him since. I don’t know whether it is in protective custody. I would believe that because if it was for deportation because he was illegal they would have done that immediately.

Dave by phone and Beth from Birmingham

Kimberly – Beth I’m going to start with you is this the break in the case that you’ve been waiting for?

Beth – Well Kimberly we’ve had to sit on this information now for about two months so it a little frustrating as to as to why they’re still holding him if it’s for his protection or is it is fear that he will flee. You know we’re just really kind of ready to get some answers from KJ as to where she thinks we will move forward from now.

Kimberly – Do you tend to believe this story you’ve heard about this story? You’ve heard about this since April is that right you knew about it.

Beth – Right we’ve know about this for about the past two months and you know it’s hard me to step over the line of whether or not I believe him or not of course you know we just have never been able to interview him but what we’re getting from even KJ was conveying to John Kelly is she is inclined to believe that he is telling the truth.

Kimberly – Alright let’s bring in Dave. Dave you guys had a private investigator Art Wood go and actually meet with this individual. What did he tell you about him in terms of his credibility?

Dave – Well Art did not believe the individual and I think that some of that may be due to the fact that he did not speak English he’s a Spanish speaking guy. Art has some reservations as far as his credibility. The guy came forward seeking the reward we have a $250,000 reward out for information leading to where Natalee is so maybe he’s seeking the reward.

Kimberly – Sure but someone could come forward right Beth and have accurate information. I mean the reward is there to encourage people to do right thing. If they get the money I’m sure you guys would be happy to turn it over to them if you get the clue that you need.

Beth – Oh more than happy to Kimberly and what’s even more puzzling though to me is as to why they are detaining this Columbian witness I mean they’re bound to have come to some conclusion now as whether he is a credible witness.

Kimberly – What bothers me to both of you this has been going on for so long. April you guys were aware of it, KJ’s aware of it, now this guys in custody as a witness for a month. What does this tell you about the strength of the information?

Beth – Well I would be inclined to believe that they’re coming something that he is somewhat creditable and has information. Like I said I just don’t know why would you detain this individual as a witness for this long of period of time. I mean if he were really going to bring no bearing to the case in the past when we had someone come forward he’s gone before the judge of instruction and defense and prosecuting attorney to give sworn statements so we just don’t know where this is going with this one.

Kimberly – Dave I’ve got 15 seconds left here we’re heard that there is actual physical evidence perhaps some cloth and/or DNA evidence a condom used do you know anything about that? Do you expect that to get results.

Dave – Yes there is two pieces from what he understands. He understands there was a pipe or a piece of metal use to weight her down and I think the police have recovered that and from what he understands they are doing forensic evidence on it. The condom and all that kind of other stuff I don’t know where they stand on that or even if it’s been turned in.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: June 25, 2006, 02:26:42 AM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"

G'nite....God bless.

Oh my.  I am sorry to hear that.  I am having a similar problem here too with my dad.  Keep us informed.
OK, I am really going now.  Gnight

Prayers for both of you.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: June 25, 2006, 02:27:00 AM »

Goodnight All - see you tomorrow!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #138 on: June 25, 2006, 02:27:30 AM »

Yes, I had some fat fingered typos in mine, too.  No editing, but I think you got my message....hi, MuffyBee & SunFreak2....and anyone else I didn't catch up with....I'm the oldest of my siblings so, I'm just a little stressed at the inevitable coming my way...but, love for my Dad and God will somehou guide me through this.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: June 25, 2006, 02:27:42 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Goodnight All - see you tomorrow!

Goodnight, Klaas.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.