June 16, 2024, 06:11:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #479 6/25/2006  (Read 172048 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #220 on: June 25, 2006, 02:21:22 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "San"

I agree with you regarding Deepak's comment.  As bad of a person as Deepak is he sounded disgusted about Paulus when he made that comment.  We always talk about how sick of an individual Joran is when actually Paulus is just as sick.

"Your own father!  UNBELIEVABLE!" and it is that unbelievable part that has to mean Paulus is involved.  That would not apply to his giving them adivce like no body/no case and it would not apply to his getting an attorney for the Kelpoes so what else could it apply to other than his involvement with the actual crime?  What else would qualify for such disbelief?  Perhaps the Kelpoes did in fact just drop Joran and Natalee off at the vdSloot residence and it is Paulus who is the accomplice and not the K2>yet another possible scenario.

The Kalpoes are involved in at least the Kidnapping and Rape of Natalee.  Satish Kalpoe is the one who tried to commit suicide while he was in prison.  Why would Joran tell Satish he was seeing ghosts of the girl in prison?  Because he was a witness as to what happened to Natalee.  JMO.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #221 on: June 25, 2006, 02:21:42 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"
Klaas .............

Awhile Back I Sent You A Photo Of What I Thought Was Paulus Signing In

At The Excelsior Texas Hold-Em Tournament In 2002 ...........

I Cant Find That Photo Now Can You Post It .............

Thanks .....

Cool

Widget - this one?

I don't see him.  Where is he in that picture?
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: June 25, 2006, 02:23:04 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

I agree with you regarding Deepak's comment.  As bad of a person as Deepak is he sounded disgusted about Paulus when he made that comment.  We always talk about how sick of an individual Joran is when actually Paulus is just as sick.

"Your own father!  UNBELIEVABLE!" and it is that unbelievable part that has to mean Paulus is involved.  That would not apply to his giving them adivce like no body/no case and it would not apply to his getting an attorney for the Kelpoes so what else could it apply to other than his involvement with the actual crime?  What else would qualify for such disbelief?  Perhaps the Kelpoes did in fact just drop Joran and Natalee off at the vdSloot residence and it is Paulus who is the accomplice and not the K2>yet another possible scenario.

The Kalpoes are involved in at least the Kidnapping and Rape of Natalee.  Satish Kalpoe is the one who tried to commit suicide while he was in prison.  Why would Joran tell Satish he was seeing ghosts of the girl in prison?  Because he was a witness as to what happened to Natalee.  JMO.

Also, why would he say that if he thought the girl was alive?
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: June 25, 2006, 02:29:15 PM »

Someone please make me stop reading those “OTHER” sites!!!!  

At least I have resisted signing up for any of them and posting what I think of their very disturbing point of views.  Those sick creatures can really make a person question humanity and wonder why internet access is allowed in mental institutions.  I thought in the past only crayons were allowed.  I guess they ate all of those and began to wax poetic on their bed sheets!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #224 on: June 25, 2006, 02:31:24 PM »

Hello-o-o-o-o-o-o!  Anyone here-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-e??????????

Thought I heard an echo…..
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: June 25, 2006, 02:31:38 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "AZLady"
Easy, I wonder how many of the embellishments were told to the police after the story was told to Jossy.  Perhaps that is the source of Jossy's discomfort with the witness and the story.

Not sure.  I do know that Jossy was ready to dismiss the guy after the first meeting, but was urged by those in this country to continue the talks.  Apparently there was enough to his story that ALE sent divers into the water where the guy described the event taking place.  That says something.  What, I am not sure.

And weren't Dutch divers there a couple of months ago?
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: June 25, 2006, 02:36:40 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"
Easy, I wonder how many of the embellishments were told to the police after the story was told to Jossy.  Perhaps that is the source of Jossy's discomfort with the witness and the story.

Not sure.  I do know that Jossy was ready to dismiss the guy after the first meeting, but was urged by those in this country to continue the talks.  Apparently there was enough to his story that ALE sent divers into the water where the guy described the event taking place.  That says something.  What, I am not sure.

And weren't Dutch divers there a couple of months ago?

Not sure about that, but it has become very clear why they do not want outsiders searching that island.  Bodies are lying around everywhere!  God knows what is in the water!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #227 on: June 25, 2006, 02:36:49 PM »

Afternoon monkeys.

Mr. BT and my co-worker from Ecuador watched England vs. Ecuador in the world cup together while I went to church this morning.

I'm happy to report that no bloodshed occurred, and co-worker has now returned home all in one piece.

Phew!

I Stand With The Girl
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: June 25, 2006, 02:37:05 PM »

Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"
SQUEEZE THE SLOOTS ...............

A xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWOULD DO TRICK ..........

THEY WOULD FOLD BEFORE YOU GOT TO xxxxxxxxxxxxx.........

WIDGIT

This post was uncalled for and does not belong here. Is this what you are teaching your girls?  Soemthing that you want them to read?
That torture / vigilante justice is acceptable?
Have things changed here so much that this you  now considered it acceptable to post this.  I thought this was"A CIVIL place to CHAT".

I know where you are coming from but this is not the place !
JMO

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #229 on: June 25, 2006, 02:37:48 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Just going to post something I just said on BFN. I know here we usually do not discuss 'how Beth looks', because it is irrelevant and anyone with a heart knows why she is in pain...but I felt I should bring my post here regardless.......I hope I do not offend anyone.

I have noticed in past weeks, months.....etc....on other boards (good and bad, nat support/nat hate sites) that many people talk about how Beth looks....
Damn it, how would you look if you had gone through all this!! Has anyone even considered she (Beth) may be under a Doc's care for all that has transpired. If, indeed she is, it would explain a lot. Prob. she is taking some much needed tranquilizers, etc. Am I the only one on any of these boards that think this??......Why is Beth's 'looks' even important!! MY GOD, look what the woman has been through!! Valium worked for me during times like this and people said I looked spazzed out, different.....weird, and acted the same in different settings.
Sorry....had to say this. This woman has been through HELL and is still there.

I think Beth always looks nice and she comes across as a very sweet, caring person.  At times I fear she is too trusting in her effort to get answers, but that is understandable.  I think that cherished trait in her personality was also very prevalent in Natalee's character.  Unfortunately, it cost the sweetheart her life.

I, too, think Beth always looks nice and like the lovely lady that she is. I have always thought that perhaps her detractors have negative images of their own looks,etc. and are eaten up with just plain old-fashioned envy.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: June 25, 2006, 02:38:52 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Afternoon monkeys.

Mr. BT and my co-worker from Ecuador watched England vs. Ecuador in the world cup together while I went to church this morning.

I'm happy to report that no bloodshed occurred, and co-worker has now returned home all in one piece.

Phew!

Isn't it amazing how many brawls break out at those games!  They need to learn how to play REAL football!   Wink
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: June 25, 2006, 02:39:39 PM »

Afternoon monkeys.

Phew!

Isn't it amazing how many brawls break out at those games!  They need to learn how to play REAL football!   Wink

Unfortunately, they think they ARE playing real football. Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: June 25, 2006, 02:40:38 PM »

Frankly, I think Beth is beautiful.  Her behavior and her demeanor are admirable.  I do not see any inconsistencies considering the circumstances under which she is living.  She is a strong, beautiful, capable woman who deserves all of our admiration and support.

Exactly, and I remember right at the beginning of this travesty, Jug being very proud of her strength and beauty...now we see how right he was!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: June 25, 2006, 02:44:17 PM »

Afternoon monkeys.

Phew!

Unfortunately, they think they ARE playing real football. Laughing  Laughing

If there were more body slams on the field, there would be less need for the fans to shoot each other! lol  Believe it or not there is some wisdom in that post
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #234 on: June 25, 2006, 02:46:39 PM »

I have nothing but admiration for Beth!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #235 on: June 25, 2006, 02:47:18 PM »

At least I have resisted signing up for any of them and posting what I think of their very disturbing point of views.  Those sick creatures can really make a person question humanity and wonder why internet access is allowed in mental institutions.  I thought in the past only crayons were allowed.  I guess they ate all of those and began to wax poetic on their bed sheets!

EasY
I hope you remember to wear a wet-suit while visiting them..
Helps keep the crud off and parasites from getting hold.

Hope you saw where one site was having a VERY BAD transcription  of DANA's show published in a Papminto paper.

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: June 25, 2006, 02:53:11 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"
Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Just going to post something I just said on BFN. I know here we usually do not discuss 'how Beth looks', because it is irrelevant and anyone with a heart knows why she is in pain...but I felt I should bring my post here regardless.......I hope I do not offend anyone.

I have noticed in past weeks, months.....etc....on other boards (good and bad, nat support/nat hate sites) that many people talk about how Beth looks....
Damn it, how would you look if you had gone through all this!! Has anyone even considered she (Beth) may be under a Doc's care for all that has transpired. If, indeed she is, it would explain a lot. Prob. she is taking some much needed tranquilizers, etc. Am I the only one on any of these boards that think this??......Why is Beth's 'looks' even important!! MY GOD, look what the woman has been through!! Valium worked for me during times like this and people said I looked spazzed out, different.....weird, and acted the same in different settings.
Sorry....had to say this. This woman has been through HELL and is still there.

I think Beth always looks nice and she comes across as a very sweet, caring person.  At times I fear she is too trusting in her effort to get answers, but that is understandable.  I think that cherished trait in her personality was also very prevalent in Natalee's character.  Unfortunately, it cost the sweetheart her life.

I, too, think Beth always looks nice and like the lovely lady that she is. I have always thought that perhaps her detractors have negative images of their own looks,etc. and are eaten up with just plain old-fashioned envy.

Well, those anti-Beth people are a bunch of perverted sick-o’s with serious personal issues they need to deal with.  Instead of tending to their own problems they use transference toward a true southern lady and call her every regionally derogatory remark they can dream up and then cheer each other on.

If any of them have been capable of reproducing, I hope their children learn just how demented their parents are and realize that if anything ever happens to them that no one will bother to look.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #237 on: June 25, 2006, 02:56:45 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"

EasY
I hope you remember to wear a wet-suit while visiting them..
Helps keep the crud off and parasites from getting hold.

Hope you saw where one site was having a VERY BAD transcription  of DANA's show published in a Papminto paper.

I didn’t read the transcript, but I did see them applauding each other for getting it published.  Funny how none of them would mention where it was published.  I wonder why their hero did not get it on the front page of her rag.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #238 on: June 25, 2006, 03:00:41 PM »

Easy
If you happen on this and have a chance please try to find out...What the possilbe fine is to a Casion for allowing repeated undeage gambling to occur by an individual?
ie.   Hou much police overtime would it pay for in man hours? A day, a week or a month or more.   Just wondering
Thanks

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: June 25, 2006, 03:01:54 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Hiya Monkeys

Anna, I have noticed the cameras on that island don't seem to work for anyone except JR    Shocked  Twisted Evil

That's a very good point, yapperz1.  She does seem to have footage that no one else has or has even seen.  One would be Natalee in the lobby of the HI post C&C which we know did not happen.  Another would be the one of Natalee supposedly in a Jewelry Store buying things with a strange man days later.  Again no one has seen that either at least no one that I know of.

I have wondered if perhaps she need glasses as evidently she thinks any blonde girl will do for Natalee.   I also believe she lied in one interview and even claimed the girl was wearing the same top when in fact she was not.  Perhaps there were plans for the identical outfit Beth supplied being used to fake a tape??  I have always thought that was what they had in mind asking for that and have since reconsidered given the FBI's enhancement abilities combined with the presistence of various bloggers.  JR does seem to float trial balloons to see what will be believed from time to time, at least that is the impression I get.  She does this apparently at the bidding of the ALE.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.