June 16, 2024, 02:59:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #479 6/25/2006  (Read 172013 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: June 25, 2006, 05:22:52 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
well last year when Red was there... he met her husband... remember all the "proof" of Red's awful behaviour posted on the dark side???  Julia's husband was at CnC's with all of them, so I do know that at that point she had one..... as for now, I don't know... Julia is only in her late 30's - something like 38 I believe... but I don't know where I read or heard that either!!  Some of the stuff I think I have heard turns out to be wrong.. but I know that she was married...

hi Mrs. Red.....Julia SAID that was her husband.....and we all know how Julia lies!!!  I have friends who aren't married.....but inroduce each other as husband or wife....late 30's....ROTFLMOA!!!!  that's her story and she's sticking to it!!

I wish I could remember where I heard that age and number.... I think it might have been Rita...???

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: June 25, 2006, 05:23:05 PM »

Quote from: "ospainter"
Quote from: "Shell"
OS

Following my heart problems, the medical staff all told me that heart patients often go into a depression. It is fairly common . Well, I did go into a big downer, and I kept calling my brother, who had had his attack about a year before I did, and he kept saying, it will get better, I promise! It goes away. There are meds for it, please let the Doctor know.

Thanks Shell, I think it is depression also. He has mental confusion also.

I will call his GP Dr tomorrow.

OS

OS....please keep us up on his progress and I just put him on my prayer list!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: June 25, 2006, 05:24:02 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
BTW< and O/T.... these referees suck....  

and then a Portugal player tries to help up a Netherlands player and they go and push him away and start a fight???  Rolling Eyes

hahahaha Mrs Red, I thought you said "these refugees suck!!"

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

hi Mishy....LOL...I did too....at first!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #343 on: June 25, 2006, 05:24:34 PM »

you know, I am now sucked into watching this bass fishing tournament on KY Lake... where I lived when I was younger... and I have caught bigger fish...

would y'all sponser me if I decide to become a tournament bass fisherman???  LOL..

Very Happy LOL! Did you ever see that hilarious movie (c. 1964) called "Man's Favorite Sport" with Rock Hudson and Paula Prentiss ?
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #344 on: June 25, 2006, 05:25:49 PM »

you know, I am now sucked into watching this bass fishing tournament on KY Lake... where I lived when I was younger... and I have caught bigger fish...

would y'all sponser me if I decide to become a tournament bass fisherman???  LOL..

Isn't watching fishing kinda like watching paint dry?  

THanks, Sunny!  Every day on the daisy side of the dirt is a good day.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: June 25, 2006, 05:26:16 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"

Very Happy LOL! Did you ever see that hilarious movie (c. 1964) called "Man's Favorite Sport" with Rock Hudson and Paula Prentiss ?

No, I didn't... but I would probably like it.. I love old movies...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: June 25, 2006, 05:26:43 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Still 1 to 0 Portugal as they play out six minutes of stoppages.

Nah, Nah, Nah, hey, hey, hey, good-bye!!!   Portugal just won!

WOOHOO!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: June 25, 2006, 05:27:10 PM »

Easy: Don't go wobbly ~ Yesterday I was younger than I am today.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: June 25, 2006, 05:27:55 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"

Isn't watching fishing kinda like watching paint dry?  

THanks, Sunny!  Every day on the daisy side of the dirt is a good day.

well I actually love to fish... and I lived on the lake during my childhood... and it's funny because we went water skiing and bass fishing on that lake dang near 24/7... and never used a GPS system to find fish....  Shocked   I get sucked into the strangest things when I watch tv...LOL

sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #349 on: June 25, 2006, 05:28:03 PM »

Easy-you don't know me, but I am concerned about what I hear you saying.  I think it is the old depression demon talking.  I have had plenty of experience with that!  With all the chemical changes your body has gone through, please talk to your doctor about depression.  Just a little advice from someone that really appreciates all your posts and all you have done to help the Holloway family.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #350 on: June 25, 2006, 05:28:08 PM »

Mrs. Red:  my favorite old movie is "The Five Pennies" with Danny Kaye and Barbara Bel Geddes.  

"Won't you play the music so the cradle will rock, sing a lullaby in ragtime"

I'm ordering that badboy from Amazon.  I have to.

Expect a miracle.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: June 25, 2006, 05:28:35 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"
well last year when Red was there... he met her husband... remember all the "proof" of Red's awful behaviour posted on the dark side???  Julia's husband was at CnC's with all of them, so I do know that at that point she had one..... as for now, I don't know... Julia is only in her late 30's - something like 38 I believe... but I don't know where I read or heard that either!!  Some of the stuff I think I have heard turns out to be wrong.. but I know that she was married...

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked Late thirties? Yowsa.

I do not keep up with the "dark side" .... don't have the intestinal fortitude. Very Happy (I'm frail) ~

I think the phrase is:
"Rode hard and put away wet"

or Coyote UGLY!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #352 on: June 25, 2006, 05:28:47 PM »

The sky rumbles tonight and a single voice cries for help.  Tears drop from the sky like falling rain and voices are mixed in with the thunder.

The heat broke with a clap of thunder and one voice could be heard.  Silence was deafening…
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #353 on: June 25, 2006, 05:29:40 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Mrs. Red:  my favorite old movie is "The Five Pennies" with Danny Kaye and Barbara Bel Geddes.  

"Won't you play the music so the cradle will rock, sing a lullaby in ragtime"

I'm ordering that badboy from Amazon.  I have to.

I love all the old movies... Red changed one of my favorite Hitchcock movies the other day... THE BIRDS... and I hate it when they colorize it....

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: June 25, 2006, 05:30:13 PM »

Sunny BUnny Bo Sunny... I haven't seen you in ages!!  How are you??

Ono, isn't he???

hahaha...i am trying to type with one hand...other arm in a sling...pulled tendon in my arm....so more than usual amount of typos... Embarassed

Rest in Peace Caylee

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: June 25, 2006, 05:30:54 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Sunny BUnny Bo Sunny... I haven't seen you in ages!!  How are you??

Ono, isn't he???

hahaha...i am trying to type with one hand...other arm in a sling...pulled tendon in my arm....so more than usual amount of typos... Embarassed

I was getting my feelings hurt... and then I realized you were reading back...LOL....

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: June 25, 2006, 05:31:13 PM »

No, I didn't... but I would probably like it.. I love old movies...

See if you can rent it..He's playing the part of Roger Willoughby who is a salesman in a Manhattan sporting goods store who has never been fishing in his life but his advice to all of his customers has proved to be so excellent that he wrote a book. LOL! He gets roped into joining a fishing tournament. There are some scenes which are absolutey hilarious. (Rock was in his prime and was a hunk) ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: June 25, 2006, 05:31:45 PM »

Sunny... are you going to say hi to me or what??? Laughing  

and yes, it's a huge deal that they lost... awwww, so sorry... NOT.

Mrs. Red...patience...i am getting there!  LOL Very Happy

Rest in Peace Caylee

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: June 25, 2006, 05:31:50 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

I just don’t feel very good sweetie.  Once upon a time life was an interesting challenge.  I enjoyed it!  Every day was new and presented a challenge.

It is no longer that way.  I feel bad most days and I am quickly forgetting the good times.  Once upon a time, I thought I cheated death and was one lucky fellow.  Now, I’m not sure.  Maybe sublime silence was in my future and I just prolonged the inevitable.

My life reminds me of an old movie I saw where death was held captive in an old Oak Tree.

I can make you feel better, but you have to be willing to think hard, be open minded, and ponder the nature of the universe.

Just let me know.

I Stand With The Girl
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #359 on: June 25, 2006, 05:32:03 PM »

Quote from: "sirensong"
Easy-you don't know me, but I am concerned about what I hear you saying.  I think it is the old depression demon talking.  I have had plenty of experience with that!  With all the chemical changes your body has gone through, please talk to your doctor about depression.  Just a little advice from someone that really appreciates all your posts and all you have done to help the Holloway family.

I second that!  Depression is a weird thing.  I only know that I feel better with medication than without it.  

Fishing is something I think would be more fun to do than to watch.  But I do love waterskiing.  Of course, I haven't been on waterskis in years but I still have pictures somewhere of me on a slalom ski in a bikini waving with one hand and holding onto the rope with the other.  We used to ski all day long.  By the time I dropped the rope sometimes my swimsuit was already dry!

Expect a miracle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.