June 16, 2024, 02:55:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #479 6/25/2006  (Read 172011 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: June 25, 2006, 05:33:28 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
you know, I am now sucked into watching this bass fishing tournament on KY Lake... where I lived when I was younger... and I have caught bigger fish...

would y'all sponser me if I decide to become a tournament bass fisherman???  LOL..
 you betcha...I would.....do you have to wear those ugly waders?? Wink

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: June 25, 2006, 05:34:18 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Sunny... are you going to say hi to me or what??? Laughing  

and yes, it's a huge deal that they lost... awwww, so sorry... NOT.

Mrs. Red...patience...i am getting there!  LOL Very Happy
Embarassed   Embarassed  I just saw where you pulled a tendon in your arm... how on the earth did you do that??  OMG>.. please be careful...

Ono, I will look for that... sounds funny!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #362 on: June 25, 2006, 05:34:22 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
The sky rumbles tonight and a single voice cries for help.  Tears drop from the sky like falling rain and voices are mixed in with the thunder.

The heat broke with a clap of thunder and one voice could be heard.  Silence was deafening…

We're out on the Arizona desert..all we can hear is the beating of our hearts...Danger is permeating the very air we breathe.
nomad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #363 on: June 25, 2006, 05:34:26 PM »

Quote from: "nomad"
Quote from: "Peaches"
Guess it's you and me here, Easy.

The pic just posted:  The guy in the dark blue shirt with his head down.  Same hairline without glasses.  Looks like him to me.

So much for the idea he doesn't like to gamble.

I guess so.  How are you doing?  I have not felt well for several days, but my problems are different than yours.

Hi Peaches, Easywriter, and Anna!  I get got on, made a long post, and seems we're the only ones here.  Ah, well!  Hope you all are doing well today.

Peaches  .....so happy you are doing so well. You have been in my prayers, and will continue to be.

Easy ..... you are a wonderful writer. I have kept some of the things you have written.  You should definitely write a book!  Thank you for interceding and making the interviews with Jossy possible. Hugs to  you for your efforts.

Thank you nomad.  

I just have an over-active imagination.  One of these days I do plan to write a book.  For some reason so many stories encircle my life it becomes difficult to focus on any single one.  As other web sites have said, I am becoming a wretched old man.  I look young for my years, but I fear I am dying within and each breath.

I’ve never really had purpose in life.  I just fell into one situation after another and it led me here.  I grieve for the family and become angry at those that chastise.

Maybe I will write a book and let it be my swan song.

You're very welcome, Easy!

My DH has an over-active imagination, too!  I sometimes wish I had a bit of that - makes one more interesting, I believe.

Now, you listen to me....you are NOT a wretched old man. I have seen your pics...yes you do look young....but where it counts the most is inside your soul.....Easywriter, you have a good soul, and midst all the confusion you feel in your life, you also have wisdom which only comes with age and living through difficult times. Yes, it is painful, especially when one is sensitive, and dwells on these times. It makes you question who you are and your purpose. But I, and many here, have seen the pictures of your soul, and believe me, these are the ones that count. BT has it right with what she tells you. So, you pick yourself up! I know you have a heart problem which is not easy to live with.  I truly believe it is what is in our hearts each and every minute that counts. You have what counts!  Yes, I believe you will write that book, and I'll be reading it!

You are very special to many in here. Just stay away from those other sites. I sometimes read there, but it is so bad there now (much worse than before IMO) I don't go there anymore.  You shouldn't either. I, too, care about this case and there is much that angers me. Sometimes I have to step away. Didn't mean to rant. Just wanted to tell you you're a fine person!

For Kaitlin, her family, and Cubbee
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: June 25, 2006, 05:35:58 PM »

Quote from: "Hat"
I think it could have happened the way this new witness says.

Me too HAT. Good to see ya.

A few twists and turns aside, it is obvious that Carlos has *something*. Despite what many are leading us to believe i do not think he is being held as a suspect. If that was the case we would have been hearing of court proceedings and the various stages of continued detention. No, Carlos is pointing the finger at Joran and Janssen waiting for NFI results to see if his story is credible.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: June 25, 2006, 05:36:53 PM »

well last year when Red was there... he met her husband... remember all the "proof" of Red's awful behaviour posted on the dark side???  Julia's husband was at CnC's with all of them, so I do know that at that point she had one..... as for now, I don't know... Julia is only in her late 30's - something like 38 I believe... but I don't know where I read or heard that either!!  Some of the stuff I think I have heard turns out to be wrong.. but I know that she was married...

hi Mrs. Red.....Julia SAID that was her husband.....and we all know how Julia lies!!!  I have friends who aren't married.....but inroduce each other as husband or wife....late 30's....ROTFLMOA!!!!  that's her story and she's sticking to it!!

I wish I could remember where I heard that age and number.... I think it might have been Rita...???

Renfro, a white American who has lived in Aruba for 15 years and is the mother of biracial children, said racial profiling does not have the same foothold on the island nation that it does in the United States.

"Aruba's colorblind," she said of the nation heavily dependent on the tourism industry.

"Interracial ... is not a word we would use here," she continued. "It doesn't exist. Most of the marriages are mixed. All of the children are mixed. Nobody can say I'm black, I'm white."

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: June 25, 2006, 05:37:27 PM »

you know, I am now sucked into watching this bass fishing tournament on KY Lake... where I lived when I was younger... and I have caught bigger fish...

would y'all sponser me if I decide to become a tournament bass fisherman???  LOL..

Not for bass fishing... it's done from the boat ... you just have to be able not to get sick from the motion of the boat....

Peaches, I haven't been on skis in ages either... I need to try it again this summer... when we visit family down south.. my behind does not do this cold water here.... and yes, fishing is more fun to do than watch.... LOL.. I just can't reach the remote .. and still talk to y'all......

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: June 25, 2006, 05:38:37 PM »

Isn't watching fishing kinda like watching paint dry?  

THanks, Sunny!  Every day on the daisy side of the dirt is a good day.

then my prayer will be that you STAY on the daisy side!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #368 on: June 25, 2006, 05:38:57 PM »

Yeah, there's probably no way to look thin and attractive in waders.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: June 25, 2006, 05:39:14 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "Hat"
I think it could have happened the way this new witness says.

Me too HAT. Good to see ya.

A few twists and turns aside, it is obvious that Carlos has *something*. Despite what many are leading us to believe i do not think he is being held as a suspect. If that was the case we would have been hearing of court proceedings and the various stages of continued detention. No, Carlos is pointing the finger at Joran and Janssen waiting for NFI results to see if his story is credible.

oH i think floating the trial ballon to see if they can make him take the fall...

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: June 25, 2006, 05:40:50 PM »

Quote from: mrs. red
Sunny BUnny Bo Sunny... I haven't seen you in ages!!  How are you??

Ono, isn't he???

hahaha...i am trying to type with one hand...other arm in a sling...pulled tendon in my arm....so more than usual amount of typos... Embarassed

I was getting my feelings hurt... and then I realized you were reading back...LOL....[/quote]

hahaha...that keeps Klaas and Lala's very happy you know...when I am far back and post!!  gotta keep the girls happy!!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: June 25, 2006, 05:41:01 PM »

Yeah, there's probably no way to look thin and attractive in waders.

when you are fishing, who cares?  the fish don't...LOL... but of course if I am going to represent the monkeys in these tournaments, I will have to stay away from fly fishing... that's where they use the waders... OK?  deal!

nomad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #372 on: June 25, 2006, 05:41:37 PM »

Yeah Portugal

For Kaitlin, her family, and Cubbee
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: June 25, 2006, 05:42:08 PM »

Sunny... are you going to say hi to me or what??? Laughing  

and yes, it's a huge deal that they lost... awwww, so sorry... NOT.

Mrs. Red...patience...i am getting there!  LOL Very Happy
Embarassed   Embarassed  I just saw where you pulled a tendon in your arm... how on the earth did you do that??  OMG>.. please be careful...

Ono, I will look for that... sounds funny!!

did it at the gym.... Shocked

Rest in Peace Caylee

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #374 on: June 25, 2006, 05:42:29 PM »

Nomad, nice rant.  I agree totally.  Couldn't have said it better myself.

Easy, we love you.  

Hi Hat.

Expect a miracle.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: June 25, 2006, 05:43:39 PM »

Nomad, nice rant.  I agree totally.  Couldn't have said it better myself.

Easy, we love you.  

Hi Hat.

exactly... I totally agree....

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: June 25, 2006, 05:46:19 PM »

[
Renfro, a white American who has lived in Aruba for 15 years and is the mother of biracial children, said racial profiling does not have the same foothold on the island nation that it does in the United States.

"Aruba's colorblind," she said of the nation heavily dependent on the tourism industry.

"Interracial ... is not a word we would use here," she continued. "It doesn't exist. Most of the marriages are mixed. All of the children are mixed. Nobody can say I'm black, I'm white."

Yeah, right!  Tell that to Mickey Johns and Abraham Jones (I think that was his name??  other security guard) and see if they will buy it!  The Dutch are the ones who brought us Apartheid in South Africa and that was not that long ago, either.  

Actions speak louder than words and I resent that crack about racial profiling here in the U.S.  I am literally sick to death of these lectures from these smug, superior-sounding elitist in Aruba.  

First, we don't understand their system and later all the nasty remarks like this one.  Well, guess what?  We DO understand their system and it is called corruption and graft and collusion.  It is called "Change the Rules as You Go" and they are so transparent that anybody over the age of twelve would not be fooled by any of their malarkey for one minute.

I did soooo want Dompig to meet the Chief of Police in Birmingham and just see the look on his smug face after that one!   Very Happy Those not guided by racial prejudice think others are for some reason and it seems their own measure of people is their income and/or status in their little flyspeck of an island community.  They are truly lost in their own smallness.  Ranches in Texas are larger than their entire island!  This attitude that they are so superior in every way is what got them into this mess in the fist place.

No one can claim they are a fast study or quick learners, can they??
 Confused

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: June 25, 2006, 05:46:30 PM »

Mrs. Red this is from the VF article:

In those tumultuous first days, Beth's most valuable allies were Julia Renfro, the 37-year-old American-born editor of an English-language daily, Aruba Today, and one of her reporters, Angela Munzenhofer, a tough-talking American whose family runs one of the island's popular restaurants.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #378 on: June 25, 2006, 05:47:15 PM »

DH just made me a dandy Bloody Mary.  Yum yum.   I've had chilli in the crockpot all day.  No pool today.  Been raining all day.  WOOHOO!  It's welcome to rain all week until Friday.  Needs to clear up by the weekend though so I can go to the pool.

Expect a miracle.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: June 25, 2006, 05:48:01 PM »

oH i think floating the trial ballon to see if they can make him take the fall...

Hey there Mrs. Red. I could envision this being attempted, all things considered. Pinning this crime on a Colombian would be a dream come true for Aruba. Huge risk though. Everybody is watching. Another corrupt move and the 20% drop in tourism would seem like nothing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.