June 16, 2024, 02:33:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #479 6/25/2006  (Read 172004 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: June 25, 2006, 06:02:07 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Anna"
Sunny,
Well, I did recently make the All Time Posters list on a certain site apparently for my "nastiness"!   Rolling Eyes I would have been so hurt if they
had not acknowledged it.   Cool

Well Anna, Should we congratulate you?  Drinks on me!!

I think so!   Very Happy And I'll take a Scotch and water!

They were still working on the list so am sure others have been added by now.  I was in pretty good company, too.   Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: June 25, 2006, 06:03:21 PM »

Sunny,
Well, I did recently make the All Time Posters list on a certain site apparently for my "nastiness"!   Rolling Eyes I would have been so hurt if they

hahahaha....your nastiness..???  ROTFLMAO..damn they are   angry, atrocious, bad, baneful, base, beastly, bitchy, calamitous, corrupt, damnable, depraved, destructive, disastrous, execrable, flagitious, foul, harmful, hateful, heinous, hideous, iniquitous, injurious, loathsome, low, maleficent, malevolent, malicious, malignant, nefarious, no good, obscene, offensive, pernicious, poison, rancorous, reprobate, repugnant, repulsive, revolting, sinful, spiteful, stinking, ugly, unpleasant, unpropitious, vicious, vile, villainous, wicked, wrathful, and just plain ass WRONG!!!  I am sure the devil lives on that site!!  and his mistress...ole leatherface!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: June 25, 2006, 06:03:47 PM »

Easy,
You just gotta get your wings level!   Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #403 on: June 25, 2006, 06:03:56 PM »

Anna, have you read Judge Judy's book?  I borrowed from a co-worker and loved it!  It was hysterical.  She's a smart lady.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: June 25, 2006, 06:05:16 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Quote from: "igsigs"
???? is BFN still down????  I still get the bandwith notice thingy

Moved.

PrayforNatalee.com

thanks.....I never heard of that site before.

igsigs...are you SURE about that site???  I don't get nuttin' there

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: June 25, 2006, 06:05:25 PM »

Sunny,

Well Anna, Should we congratulate you?  Drinks on me!!

I think so!   Very Happy And I'll take a Scotch and water!

They were still working on the list so am sure others have been added by now.  I was in pretty good company, too.   Very Happy

Dang, I hope I can achieve awards and high honors...  Laughing  Laughing

here's your Scotch... don't tell Red I used his Scotch that he gets for Christmas every year.. it's supposed to be the best...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: June 25, 2006, 06:05:50 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
???? is BFN still down????  I still get the bandwith notice thingy

Moved.

PrayforNatalee.com

thanks.....I never heard of that site before.

igsigs...are you SURE about that site???  I don't get nuttin' there

http://www.prayfornatalee.com/forum/
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: June 25, 2006, 06:06:29 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Anna, have you read Judge Judy's book?  I borrowed from a co-worker and loved it!  It was hysterical.  She's a smart lady.

No, but I love the title!  Think I may order it.  The Scotties have a TV in
their apartment and every day I am out there when she is on.  She has become their favorite and they all gather round when they hear her voice, it's hysterical!  You'd think they really were interested in the case.

. Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: June 25, 2006, 06:07:35 PM »

Try:

http://prayfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?board=1.0

PERSONA NON GRATA

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: June 25, 2006, 06:09:29 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Me a few years ago.  

this reminds me a James Dean Very Happy

Yes, I was playing James Dean!  There is a story about that picture.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: June 25, 2006, 06:10:00 PM »

[

here's your Scotch... don't tell Red I used his Scotch that he gets for Christmas every year.. it's supposed to be the best...

Trust me, Mrs, you HAVE!!  LOL,  Very Happy

And thanks, yes, that's the kind of Scotch I like best, its prolly his Glenfidich or whatever you call the really premo stuff.  Am sure I would appreciate it, though, so not like just wasting it!

PERSONA NON GRATA

nomad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #411 on: June 25, 2006, 06:12:52 PM »

Quote from: "nomad"
Nomad, nice rant.  I agree totally.  Couldn't have said it better myself.

Easy, we love you.  

Hi Hat.

Thanks Peaches! Didn't know whether to post it or not.  Very Happy You made me feel glad I did. I think an awful lot about Easy and so many in here. You, too!

Nomad,

Every post you have ever made has been exceptional!  Just don't be so scarce and when in doubt, by all means post!  We love to hear from you and as I said, you always have something certainly worth reading to say.

Hi Anna! Good to see you, and thank you for the nice compliment and encouragement.  This is the first I've ever posted on a forum, at times it is overwhelming and makes me very unsure of posting.  It seems to take me a long time to compose a post and enter it correctly. Did you see the long post I did on page 17?  It took me over an hour to collect everything and compose the post. Maybe I just need practice.  Laughing

For Kaitlin, her family, and Cubbee
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: June 25, 2006, 06:12:56 PM »

[

Trust me, Mrs, you HAVE!!  LOL,  Very Happy

And thanks, yes, that's the kind of Scotch I like best, its prolly his Glenfidich or whatever you call the really premo stuff.  Am sure I would appreciate it, though, so not like just wasting it!

Good... I am happy to have your company!  It's Chivas... in the blue bottle...  ENJOY!!  

I have ot go and make myself a mojito!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #413 on: June 25, 2006, 06:13:21 PM »

Me a few years ago.  

this reminds me a James Dean Very Happy

Yes, I was playing James Dean!  There is a story about that picture.

Do tell, handsome.  We're waiting.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: June 25, 2006, 06:13:59 PM »

Nomad, nice rant.  I agree totally.  Couldn't have said it better myself.

Easy, we love you.  

Hi Hat.

Thanks Peaches! Didn't know whether to post it or not.  Very Happy You made me feel glad I did. I think an awful lot about Easy and so many in here. You, too!

Nomad,

Every post you have ever made has been exceptional!  Just don't be so scarce and when in doubt, by all means post!  We love to hear from you and as I said, you always have something certainly worth reading to say.

Hi Anna! Good to see you, and thank you for the nice compliment and encouragement.  This is the first I've ever posted on a forum, at times it is overwhelming and makes me very unsure of posting.  It seems to take me a long time to compose a post and enter it correctly. Did you see the long post I did on page 17?  It took me over an hour to collect everything and compose the post. Maybe I just need practice.  Laughing

BY all means Nomad.. just jump in...you are wonderful!

whytegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #415 on: June 25, 2006, 06:14:07 PM »

VIVA PORTUGAL!!!!

THE NETHERLANDS LOST THE CHANCE TO GO FOR THE WORLD CUP. DRINKS ON ME!!!!! Very Happy

"Never give up. Who knows where I would be today if my family had given up on me and all the other people?"--Elizabeth Smart
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #416 on: June 25, 2006, 06:15:50 PM »

My older a$$.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: June 25, 2006, 06:17:14 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

I did watch a bit of it in the neighbourhood bar with some of the neighbours. I have no clue about soccer, but I too was glad that the Netherlands lost ! ! Holland used to make me think of wooden shoes,
the Zeider Zee, reclaimed land, cheese. Now it doesn't.
Easy, my Mum had a bypass and some of the medication made her feel down. Plus, she was very independent and when we had to do the housework and the cooking, etc, it left her with alot of time on her hands.
She used the spare time to brood and became very introspective and critical of herself. She had alot of talent that we could see as an artist.
She had done needlework and her job before she married my Dad was as a negative painter for a photographery shop.
We found a place that was offering art lessons, watercolors and acrylics. Paid for it, arranged the transportation and made a deal with her that if she went three weeks and hated it, she could quit.
She shone ! ! She looked so forward to these lessons and she did a few paintings that we still have. It did something for her that no amount of us talking to her did.  
You have a talent Easy and a beautiful soul. Everyone here has remarked on that. Maybe you need to do something like what my Mum did.?
Why is eveyone giving Mr. Easy advice... because you mean alot to us.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: June 25, 2006, 06:17:16 PM »

My older a$$.

That's your butt??!! Shocked  Laughing

By the way, you have mail Easy.

I Stand With The Girl
whytegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #419 on: June 25, 2006, 06:19:57 PM »

One of the nicest butts I've ever seen!!! Laughing  Laughing   Right there with Mr. Whyte's!!! Laughing

"Never give up. Who knows where I would be today if my family had given up on me and all the other people?"--Elizabeth Smart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.