June 16, 2024, 04:19:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #479 6/25/2006  (Read 172022 times)
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: June 25, 2006, 06:43:06 PM »

Katz, with all due respect......I would be hard pressed to suggest that joran is light haired no matter the nationality.  Smile

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: June 25, 2006, 06:43:22 PM »

Nomad,
yes I did see your long post on Page 17.  The more you post, the easier it becomes.  And it doesn't have to be perfect.  We even have our Typo Royalty, lol!  None of us bite, at least not too hard.  And I think variety keeps us interested and fresh.  Just wanted you to know you are welcome and certainly encouraged to post.

Off to work outside a bit in between lightening.  No rain, just lightening.  

Sad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: June 25, 2006, 06:44:43 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "SunnyinTX"

igsigs...are you SURE about that site???  I don't get nuttin' there

http://www.prayfornatalee.com/forum/

thanks Klaas...I am   waving at ya!!!:D

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: June 25, 2006, 06:45:20 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

thanks Anna...big smooch!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: June 25, 2006, 06:46:04 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Sunny,
Well, I did recently make the All Time Posters list on a certain site apparently for my "nastiness"!   Rolling Eyes I would have been so hurt if they
had not acknowledged it.   Cool

hahahaha....your nastiness..???  ROTFLMAO..damn they are   angry, atrocious, bad, baneful, base, beastly, bitchy, calamitous, corrupt, damnable, depraved, destructive, disastrous, execrable, flagitious, foul, harmful, hateful, heinous, hideous, iniquitous, injurious, loathsome, low, maleficent, malevolent, malicious, malignant, nefarious, no good, obscene, offensive, pernicious, poison, rancorous, reprobate, repugnant, repulsive, revolting, sinful, spiteful, stinking, ugly, unpleasant, unpropitious, vicious, vile, villainous, wicked, wrathful, and just plain ass WRONG!!!  I am sure the devil lives on that site!!  and his mistress...ole leatherface!!!

Well, quite the list. I went to either the R site of the F site and someone said wanna see pix of my cats.. so I opened the link. About five very ill kittie kats. But in the background, you could see a very dirty slum kind of place... cat food cans on the floor, just an ugly mess. I felt some pity for that person and realized that people are sometimes in situations that we would not comprehend. Maybe a mental illness ? Whatever, but when I turn out he lites at nite, do I really care about what some absolute stranger thinks of Me? No.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: June 25, 2006, 06:46:10 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Me a few years ago.  

this reminds me a James Dean Very Happy

Yes, I was playing James Dean!  There is a story about that picture.

REALLY you were!!!  OK...now ya gotta tell me the story!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: June 25, 2006, 06:46:29 PM »

Klaas , you are sooooo fast with the pics. You're great!  when was that pic taken roughly , April?  

The witness could have meant light skin color?

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: June 25, 2006, 06:47:23 PM »

My older a$$.

where is your A$$????    Wink

Rest in Peace Caylee

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: June 25, 2006, 06:48:02 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
When I read it, it brings to mind an earlier interview where I would swear Jossy mentioned something about  having Joran followed? It wouldn't be to far out to conceive of such a thing. Jossy seems to have his finger on the pulse of Aruba........considering joran and pimps have used their pick-up routine in the past.....Deepaks taxi and all. I think the witness and his actions/what he witnessed sounds true. The story about who he was, why he was there, and what happened with the "evidence" is where things start to sound improvised. Maybe it was still Teal following?

and Joran even admits they have done this 20x before....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: June 25, 2006, 06:48:09 PM »

igsigs...are you SURE about that site???  I don't get nuttin' there

http://www.prayfornatalee.com/forum/

thanks Klaas...I am   waving at ya!!!:D

Waving back at ya!  Laughing

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: June 25, 2006, 06:48:35 PM »

Well hello Monkeys. Thank-you Red for giving me a hand through the door, my password always gets messed up when things go down.

what's new in here?

Seems the scenery is lookin good (and Easy on the eyes if you know what i mean  Wink ).

hi BB...nice to see you again!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

whytegirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #451 on: June 25, 2006, 06:48:57 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "whytegirl"
Easy if you're down again join the club...been for the last two days a biotch.  Sometimes I think I put mr. whyte through MISERY poor guy.  And the tiredness and fatigue everyday is not helping either.

Dunno what is your feelings for, but I guess we are riding the same path.  Hang in there cowboy!!!  Trailin' right behind ya.  Maybe you need another depressed soul like me...who knows!!! Confused  Laughing

seems like it's in the air this past two weeks... it's the weather....

here it's back to colder and rainy.... and y'all are having no rain... maybe it's atmospheric??

Mrs. Red we're soaking in here!!!  Just did a walk through in the backyard and my feet are WET....Been raining the whole weekend.  Also fixing my cat's leg, almost broken.  Has a bandage from the vet bigger than her!!  She is in a dog crate and today was the crate's big cleanup.  She is hiding -again-in the basement, content to be away from the kids.

"Never give up. Who knows where I would be today if my family had given up on me and all the other people?"--Elizabeth Smart
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: June 25, 2006, 06:49:54 PM »

Klaas , you are sooooo fast with the pics. You're great!  when was that pic taken roughly , April?  

I'm not sure when the picture was taken.  That is Loco Stef with him and she looks about the same age as she did in March 2005.  I would guess within a year of Natalee.  The thing is, the first photos of Joran we saw after he was detained his head was shaved.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #453 on: June 25, 2006, 06:51:49 PM »

I'm not sure when the picture was taken.  That is Loco Stef with him and she looks about the same age as she did in March 2005.  I would guess within a year of Natalee.  The thing is, the first photos of Joran we saw after he was detained his head was shaved.

That pic makes me think he was using Scott Peterson's hairdresser.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: June 25, 2006, 06:52:46 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"

I am sure the devil lives on that site!!  and his mistress...ole leatherface!!!

Well, quite the list. I went to either the R site of the F site and someone said wanna see pix of my cats.. so I opened the link. About five very ill kittie kats. But in the background, you could see a very dirty slum kind of place... cat food cans on the floor, just an ugly mess. I felt some pity for that person and realized that people are sometimes in situations that we would not comprehend. Maybe a mental illness ? Whatever, but when I turn out he lites at nite, do I really care about what some absolute stranger thinks of Me? No.

Same with me.....I am the one that has to answer for my actions and every thing is well with my soul!! Very Happy

Rest in Peace Caylee

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: June 25, 2006, 06:52:52 PM »

hi BB...nice to see you again!!!

Hi SunnyinTX. I have always read along, just haven't posted much. I'm not very good at small talk, and when things are slow news-wise I kinda lurk.

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: June 25, 2006, 06:54:03 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Quote from: "AZLady"
Did it seem odd to you that the witness first said the male was light haired, and then, later, identified Joran as the male?

Not to me, AZ. I originally thought his hair to be lighter than it actually is. Between how short he wears it and the bleaching by the sun, who knows? Also, a Columbian would be accustomed to very dark hair, and likely not many variations that are lighter (black, dark brown, medium, brown, light brown and then throw in whether it is golden, ash or chestnut).

Laughing  Laughing yeah....   Very Happy

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: June 25, 2006, 06:54:22 PM »

Whyte, it's in the air, I swear it is.....

and when you told me about the dream... you were right on, btw!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: June 25, 2006, 06:54:27 PM »

I might be the wretched old guy.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: June 25, 2006, 06:54:40 PM »

Peaches wrote;

That pic makes me think he was using Scott Peterson's hairdresser.

LMAO, funny and TRUE.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.