April 27, 2024, 12:42:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #486 7/3 - 7/4/2006  (Read 165931 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #100 on: July 03, 2006, 07:37:11 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Hi, I missed Dana's broadcast last night and just finished listening to the pod cast.  Lurking afterward, last night I knew he'd done well, but now see how clearly he relayed the information he wanted out here.  Of course, we've all talked about much of what he said, but it's good to see someone validate it.

Mishy, the monkey salute was just fine with me, too.

Jacqueline, thinking of Uncle Mike.

To all, I hope your July 4th is maaahvelous!

Hi 2NJSons, I hope you have a wonderful 4th also.

Cool How was my Billy Crystal impersonation?   Laughing  Laughing

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: July 03, 2006, 07:37:28 PM »

CHAPTER II - CENTRAL AUTHORITIES
Article 7
e) to provide information of a general character as to the law of their State in connection with the application of the Convention;

Wonder if this is the loophole for the age of the "child" in question?

Under which chapter and article is the 60 day rule y'all keep talkin' 'bout?

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: July 03, 2006, 07:37:42 PM »

Chyna Doll & I just got home. Poor little baby had to have 10 stitches on the left side of her face between the eyebrow & ear down almost to her mouth.  I was in the shower so I am not really sure how it happened, but I think she did it on the babygate some how.  The babygate was up between the wall and the bathroom sink cabinets and there was a small space where the cabinets over hang from the floor.  I heard this terrible cry and then barking so I jumped out of the shower and saw the blood.  She had her teeth cleaned at the same time as the repair of the laceration.  She had to have IV fluids and IV antibiotic, and was sent home with more antibiotics, pain medications and a soft Elizabethan collar.  Stitches come out in 7 days.  Baby gate went in the trash.  I'm a mess, but grateful it wasn't worse. Hug your babies tight today, for we never know what is going to happen.  Thank you all for your prayers and kind words.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: July 03, 2006, 07:38:38 PM »

Tylergal, Dad is deemed not competant to drive, and should not be alone, but is also very independent.  He keeps looking for his keys for the car, and insists that he has to walk to local stores before he forgets how to walk.  I have a perpetual lump in my throat, for we are taking this day by day.  Today, told my sister that it's hard to decide what to do first, for none of us are prepared for this role reversal.

Thank you for asking...we need the strength to get through this.

I will keep you in my prayers for continued strenght.
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #104 on: July 03, 2006, 07:39:28 PM »

What Art wants us to do is "talk" about what is important to the case in his opinion.  We would help if in our "conversations' we get some information tied together in a way that is useseful to the prosecution of this case.  We  would help if someone a degree or 2 away from the "5" comes clean because of everyones' actions.  
Concentrate on VDS because he didnt arrest them fast enough: because he said that she was murdered and because he Knows Paulus so well.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: July 03, 2006, 07:39:46 PM »

I remember that my friends and I would dive around some of the old bridges in the keys and spear snapper and grouper for the construction workers for a few dollars.. One day we went to spear some fish and one of the construction workers told me to be careful because their divers said that there were a lot of big ells around the construction work.. Well I caught a nice size snapper and the largest ell came and took it from me and I cut the line to the spear because I didn't want to fight him/her for it..
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: July 03, 2006, 07:40:22 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Tylergal, Dad is deemed not competant to drive, and should not be alone, but is also very independent.  He keeps looking for his keys for the car, and insists that he has to walk to local stores before he forgets how to walk.  I have a perpetual lump in my throat, for we are taking this day by day.  Today, told my sister that it's hard to decide what to do first, for none of us are prepared for this role reversal.

Thank you for asking...we need the strength to get through this.

I will keep you in my prayers for continued strenght.

Me too, 2NJSons_Mom...

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: July 03, 2006, 07:41:55 PM »

SunFreak2 - sorry to hear about all the stitches.

I was looking at your sig line:
Joran needs to see OZ about a heart, a brain and some courage.

I think he needs the heart and brain, but it looks like he has heaps more courage than he should.....

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: July 03, 2006, 07:42:54 PM »

Sunfreak,
You might want to feel up under that cabinet overhand for a nail or a screw sticking out where it cannot be seen.  I have found them in the most
unexpected places but these tiny dogs can really be hurt by them so just be thankful it was not her eye.   Rolling Eyes   Mine are trying to dine on flower bulbs since the ground is so dry they can dig them up easily now and of course most are posionous or will at least upset their stomach.

Always something.  So sorry your little one is hurt and hope she feels much better soon.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: July 03, 2006, 07:43:31 PM »

I still don't know why we haven't heard from the kids on that island..  Kids loved the internet and I would of thought that we would of heard more from the kids beside Melody and others that post all the hateful stuff..  There got to be a few good kids, at least you have to hope there is..  I thought the internet would solved this case but now I'm not too sure.. I believe the three main PIMPS with Paulus doing the coverup but I'm surprised that the other kids haven't talked..
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #110 on: July 03, 2006, 07:46:18 PM »

Terry
I think Freddy A. is in the mix as well. I also think that this is a more sinister group than some would believe. There is fear on the island. You dont get a police coverup easily.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: July 03, 2006, 07:46:29 PM »

I would think that most of the kids that went to the private school that Joran went to, would talk since most are from other countries and are there for a short time.  I guess I really don't know the makeup of the island and the tourist industry.. Tourist industry to me, means very transient, people work a few years and move to somewhere else..  I know the Dutch aren't going to turn on each other but there is others that have no such loyality...  Just my thoughts..
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #112 on: July 03, 2006, 07:47:01 PM »

TY, San & Sleuth.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #113 on: July 03, 2006, 07:47:07 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
I remember that my friends and I would dive around some of the old bridges in the keys and spear snapper and grouper for the construction workers for a few dollars.. One day we went to spear some fish and one of the construction workers told me to be careful because their divers said that there were a lot of big ells around the construction work.. Well I caught a nice size snapper and the largest ell came and took it from me and I cut the line to the spear because I didn't want to fight him/her for it..

Reminds me of dads story of the time he hooked a muskrat with a brand new bass lure..  Cost of the lure or take on an angry muskrat.  Laughing  Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: July 03, 2006, 07:49:37 PM »

Tony, I guess I'm hoping that kids that attended school with Joran would know about him and at least talk if they are not living in Aruba now.. I guess it depends if there are kids that knew him while they were in Aruba and they are not there now.. Its so hard to get any information from Aruba so I guess finding where the graduating class went after graduating is impossible..  I know the Arubans and Dutch won't talk but others would..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: July 03, 2006, 07:49:42 PM »

Quote from: "Tony"
What Art wants us to do is "talk" about what is important to the case in his opinion.  We would help if in our "conversations' we get some information tied together in a way that is useseful to the prosecution of this case.  We  would help if someone a degree or 2 away from the "5" comes clean because of everyones' actions.  
Concentrate on VDS because he didnt arrest them fast enough: because he said that she was murdered and because he Knows Paulus so well.

So what, other than friendship does Paulus have on Jan VDS?  How/where does Paulus get the money to pay for all these attorneys?  How did Joran have 300+ a night to gamble with, how many 17yr old kids can "blow" 300 a night?  What was Paulus's "side job", the one that brought in the bucks?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #116 on: July 03, 2006, 07:50:14 PM »

So how do we get one of the 5 to come clean with info, especially now, 13 months later?

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: July 03, 2006, 07:50:31 PM »

Tony
Are we correct that it was Arthur Dos Santos with Joran earlier on the day after Natalee disappeared gambling with Guido Wever maybe at the Radisson or have you heard anything about that?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: July 03, 2006, 07:51:07 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Chyna Doll & I just got home. Poor little baby had to have 10 stitches on the left side of her face between the eyebrow & ear down almost to her mouth.  I was in the shower so I am not really sure how it happened, but I think she did it on the babygate some how.  The babygate was up between the wall and the bathroom sink cabinets and there was a small space where the cabinets over hang from the floor.  I heard this terrible cry and then barking so I jumped out of the shower and saw the blood.  She had her teeth cleaned at the same time as the repair of the laceration.  She had to have IV fluids and IV antibiotic, and was sent home with more antibiotics, pain medications and a soft Elizabethan collar.  Stitches come out in 7 days.  Baby gate went in the trash.  I'm a mess, but grateful it wasn't worse. Hug your babies tight today, for we never know what is going to happen.  Thank you all for your prayers and kind words.

Poor baby.  Give it a hug for me.  I will keep you and Baby in my thoughts and prayers.  These are just our little fuzzy children who chose not to go off to college, marry and never return.  They love us unconditionally.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: July 03, 2006, 07:52:09 PM »

Quote from: "Tony"
Terry
I think Freddy A. is in the mix as well. I also think that this is a more sinister group than some would believe. There is fear on the island. You dont get a police coverup easily.

And is there any connection to Freddy's brother Ernesto?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.