April 28, 2024, 01:24:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #486 7/3 - 7/4/2006  (Read 165999 times)
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: July 03, 2006, 11:26:59 PM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
The only good thing about On The Record tonight is that it keeps the case in the news..

There might be some people that feel that the serving was over the top, but i think most just look at that video and say...that's the guy that killed that girl in Aruba. Repetitive showings of images as such do not help Joran in any way. IMO.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: July 03, 2006, 11:28:05 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Apparently quite a few knew Joran by his reputation.  Even the jailer had
quite a bit to say about him if I recall.  What was his name, Murando or something like that?  So it was well known that Joran had problems and a propensity for violence.  I think this is the basis for naming his parents or at least Paulus in the lawsuit.  They failed to do anything about it.  

and I am sorry but every interview or story I have seen makes me think he is in total control of that family...like he is the parent and pvds and anita are afraid of him...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: July 03, 2006, 11:28:35 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "bamajo"
so has nativelingo gone over to the "dark side"?

Native, has family with political connections in Aruba... however, I don't think she is posting on the dark side... but I could be wrong... I don't go there..

She posted there a couple times under the name of Nativelingo a long time ago.  She may be posting now under a different name. I have my suspicions.  Arubagirl has not posted there in a while.

Klaas you are like the Blog police you catch everyone Laughing Wink
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: July 03, 2006, 11:29:35 PM »

I think Sleuth was referring to Steve Croes working at the Tattoo again.

Yep, and I haven't seen anything to back up the comment made on the FP.

Sorry Slueth.  I hope I didn't offend you. I thought you were talking about the other FP poster re: Joran.  Embarassed
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: July 03, 2006, 11:30:19 PM »

Klaas, who had the bloody towel?  The policeman driving the vehicle
in question or the one trying to report what he saw at the landfill?  If it was the witness who had the towel what could have happened to it?   Shocked

I know, I know, the Evidence Drawer that makes all things go away strikes again.   Sad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: July 03, 2006, 11:32:44 PM »

Klaas, who had the bloody towel?  The policeman driving the vehicle
in question or the one trying to report what he saw at the landfill?  If it was the witness who had the towel what could have happened to it?   Shocked

I know, I know, the Evidence Drawer that makes all things go away strikes again.   Sad

The bloody towel was in back of the POLICE pickup.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: July 03, 2006, 11:35:38 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
[There might be some people that feel that the serving was over the top, but i think most just look at that video and say...that's the guy that killed that girl in Aruba. Repetitive showings of images as such do not help Joran in any way. IMO.

I sure hope you're right, Igs.  But it just seems like Greta is trying so hard to get people to feel some sympathy for Joran.  If that's the deal, too bad Bo didn't just go ahead and pop him one while he had the chance.  At least get his money's worth out of the negativity she is trying to send his way.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: July 03, 2006, 11:38:36 PM »

[
The bloody towel was in back of the POLICE pickup.

Thanks, Klaas.  I remember when this first came out and I never knew which one was supposed to have had the towel.  But that would make more sense except I thought maybe the witness fished it out of the landfill some way, maybe.  So if it was the cop, I can just forget about it. Confused

PERSONA NON GRATA

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: July 03, 2006, 11:40:55 PM »

JUST WANTED TO WISH EVERYONE A SAFE AND HAPPY 4TH TOMORROW.

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: July 03, 2006, 11:41:55 PM »

Klaasend, or someone else, I have a question related to last night's Art Wood stuff...

Do we know of any fact that either confirms, or denies, the possibility that the infamous no-body-no-crime pool meeting INCLUDED FREDDY?

It seems to me like he would have been part of any alibi-fabricating meetings IF he was integrally involved in the matter.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: July 03, 2006, 11:43:58 PM »

Quote from: "San"

You too San... you too!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #311 on: July 03, 2006, 11:45:34 PM »

Quote from: sb
Klaasend, or someone else, I have a question related to last night's Art Wood stuff...

Do we know of any fact that either confirms, or denies, the possibility that the infamous no-body-no-crime pool meeting INCLUDED FREDDY?

It seems to me like he would have been part of any alibi-fabricating meetings IF he was integrally involved in the matter.[/quote

See I would suppose so, because pvds hired an atty for freddy...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: July 03, 2006, 11:48:45 PM »

Quote from: "sb"

It seems to me like he would have been part of any alibi-fabricating meetings IF he was integrally involved in the matter.

I don't think we know SB.  It would not surprise me though if Freddy were there.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: July 03, 2006, 11:50:46 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "San"

You too San... you too!

Cool flag San - Happy 4th to you too!  Although for me it's still the 3rd for 3 more hours, lol  Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: July 03, 2006, 11:52:50 PM »

Thanks, San!  Happy 4th to you, too.

How is your arm and hand doing?  Continuing to improve I hope?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: July 03, 2006, 11:53:46 PM »

AZLady -  Wink

I actually can spell. My problem is that I have a habit of submitting first and spell checking after  Laughing

Sleuth, I am unsure if I can spell any longer.  If I recall correctly my classmates predicted I would grow up to be an English teacher based on my accurate spelling alone, but with computers, I quit thinking about spelling because spell-check was too easy, as with calculators, I no longer enjoy my former math skills.  They are like my figure, all went south.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: July 03, 2006, 11:55:23 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "AZLady"
But were we assuming consistency in the actions of the ALE?  This is one more example of selective justice on that island.

Exactly... but why not throw Juniors tail  in Jail?
When was Mickeys and Abraham arrested (time of day) when did search of homes occur?

and then when was JVDS / Kalpoe's arrested and homes searched?

Just more wood on the cover up bonfire to me...

If I recall correctly, they admitted him to the mental health ward of their hospital.  I guess that is amnesty by insanity.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: July 03, 2006, 11:57:46 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
[There might be some people that feel that the serving was over the top, but i think most just look at that video and say...that's the guy that killed that girl in Aruba. Repetitive showings of images as such do not help Joran in any way. IMO.

I sure hope you're right, Igs.  But it just seems like Greta is trying so hard to get people to feel some sympathy for Joran.  If that's the deal, too bad Bo didn't just go ahead and pop him one while he had the chance. At least get his money's worth out of the negativity she is trying to send his way.

At this point, I'd pay admission to see that one ! !  Embarassed
But then who on this board wouldn't ?
I actually wanted Joran to take a swing. So he could see the inside of a NY jail cell.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: July 03, 2006, 11:57:55 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
AZLady -  Wink

I actually can spell. My problem is that I have a habit of submitting first and spell checking after  Laughing

Sleuth, I am unsure if I can spell any longer.  If I recall correctly my classmates predicted I would grow up to be an English teacher based on my accurate spelling alone, but with computers, I quit thinking about spelling because spell-check was too easy, as with calculators, I no longer enjoy my former math skills.  They are like my figure, all went south.

I thought I was the ONLY person in the entire world that no longer knew how to spell.... Laughing

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: July 03, 2006, 11:58:35 PM »

BTW mrs.red and Klaasend, as far as I am concerned, our Cage is a MUCH cleaner place tonight!  Wink  

I think y'all know what (or who) I'm talking about... hehehehe. I'm surprised it took this long!

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.