April 28, 2024, 03:16:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #486 7/3 - 7/4/2006  (Read 166010 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: July 04, 2006, 04:47:17 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Just in - a second missle has just been launched from North Korea

Holy crap......now 3! CNN reporting

The 3rd missle fired was the long range missle.  There are reports that it may have failed in some way.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: July 04, 2006, 04:52:19 PM »

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked wtf???

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: July 04, 2006, 04:56:15 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"

Hi FOM - North Korea fired 3 missles today. 2 short range that landed in the ocean about 600 miles from Japan.  The 3rd missle was the long range missle and last I heard there may have been a failure with that launch.
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: July 04, 2006, 04:58:57 PM »

Hi FOM - North Korea fired 3 missles today. 2 short range that landed in the ocean about 600 miles from Japan.  The 3rd missle was the long range missle and last I heard there may have been a failure with that launch.

jeeezzzzz...u scared the sh%t out of me....i thought they were comming right over...

so they r just practicing today...
nice
k....good to know.....

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: July 04, 2006, 05:02:53 PM »

jeeezzzzz...u scared the sh%t out of me....i thought they were comming right over...

so they r just practicing today...
nice
k....good to know.....

Kim Jong Il  is just trying to show the world how big his "missles" are

Wink  Laughing  Laughing
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #605 on: July 04, 2006, 05:04:35 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Leslie,

If my memory  Rolling Eyes serves me correctly, Red was in Aruba for the searching of the well on the property right across the street where the monkey lives.  Thought there were photos of his helping with that but it has been a very long time for me to remember well.  Odd the neighbors didn't mind the search but Paulus did.  Supposedly there is an old well on the Sloot property but it would only be a small opening like less than ten inches diameter and easily covered or plugged.  Drilled by modern drilling equipment instead of hand dug maybe.  That would mean a small core of earth removed for access to ground water.

The cess pool as best we were ever able to determine from Granny Toad's persistenct is that there can be more than one and located just about any where on property.  There were some odd metal looking boxes near the front fence that we cannot see for the trees but some thought that was where they might be.  These are dug pretty deeply then a layer of lipids put on the top to seal them off so there is no odor.  There is a top over them for adding lipids I guess and access and it would have to be sturdy enough to prevent somebody from falling through.  But it is the lipid seal on the top that makes it possible to have them very near the house and even one for each bathroom, kitchen.  Supposedly this is a very effective way of dealing with liquid waste but as I said, has to be relatively deep.  Similar to a septic tank but only would work well in very porous sandy soil so as to constantly empty from the bottom deep into the earth.

I do not know if there is sewer service along that street now or not but I tend to doubt it.  I think the cesspools are still in use but the well is not.

Paul Buried Dierdre Under The Pool ...........

Paulus Buried Natalee Under The Pool ............

Rolling Eyes

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #606 on: July 04, 2006, 05:27:48 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Been reading around.  Found this interesting.

From opsporingverzocht.  It won't let me cut and paste.  The last two paragraphs are asking for info until June 9th.  Why June 9th??  Do they know what happened the tenth??  And they are requesting video.

http://tinyurl.com/k6ton

Is the video for the program on that site?  I'm trying to find out if there was a timestamp visible on the diamond store video they showed of Deepak's car leaving CnCs.  Someone was saying elsewhere that it was timestamped 1:18, but I can't find a timestamp on any of the still shots.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: July 04, 2006, 05:27:55 PM »

Ah, peach ice cream was a good treat following the BBQ chicken.  Good to have the kids.  They and DH have gone to the park, let kids swim and then feed the ducks and stay for the fireworks in late afternoon.  Dead old grandad loves this time with the grandkids and especially nice that he made us all lunch.  Think I might join them for fireworks.  

Speaking of peaches from Chilton County here is a place to visit and some GREAT PEACH RECIPES.

http://www.aces.edu/counties/Chilton/pages/peachfest.tmpl

Widget, what if the pool was poured at a most opportune time and the cement surround.  Supose the neighbor next door was not blind.  Suppose he is not.  Could he have seen what went into the pouring and could he have ever seen blood around the Sloot property. Shocked

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: July 04, 2006, 05:31:09 PM »

Quote from: WidgetTheMidget
Leslie,

Paul Buried Dierdre Under The Pool ...........

Paulus Buried Natalee Under The Pool ............

Rolling Eyes

Who is Deirdre?

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: July 04, 2006, 05:35:12 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"

From opsporingverzocht.  It won't let me cut and paste.  The last two paragraphs are asking for info until June 9th.  Why June 9th??  Do they know what happened the tenth??  And they are requesting video.

Is the video for the program on that site?  I'm trying to find out if there was a timestamp visible on the diamond store video they showed of Deepak's car leaving CnCs.  Someone was saying elsewhere that it was timestamped 1:18, but I can't find a timestamp on any of the still shots.

Yes, the video is there.  I'm watching right now.  I don't remember a time stamp.  Will let you know.
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #610 on: July 04, 2006, 05:36:37 PM »

Yes, the video is there.  I'm watching right now.  I don't remember a time stamp.  Will let you know.

Thanks, for some reason it doesn't work for me.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #611 on: July 04, 2006, 05:44:05 PM »

You'd think they'd have the courtesy to speak english in that video...lol

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: July 04, 2006, 05:46:21 PM »

klass...much like w/ erectile dysfunction..
whats the  use of is a big missle if u can't get off ?

lol Rolling Eyes
i'm going soon....pneomnia back...stress???
happy fourth monkeys....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: July 04, 2006, 05:48:58 PM »

Thanks, for some reason it doesn't work for me.

Darn it, when I try to stop it the video starts back at the beginning again, lol
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #614 on: July 04, 2006, 05:56:03 PM »

Just a quick hello to all you wonderful monkeys.  Hope your 4th of July is a happy one!

friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: July 04, 2006, 05:58:07 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Just a quick hello to all you wonderful monkeys.  Hope your 4th of July is a happy one!

hey lalas......happy fourth..
bye monkeys

hi to red and tom Laughing

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: July 04, 2006, 05:58:52 PM »

Shizaru - I didn't see a time stamp but I have to try to find another way of looking at it.  Once you stop it you can't continue where you left off and have to start back at the beginning again.  I think I know where it's loaded elsewhere.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: July 04, 2006, 06:07:17 PM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
Leslie,

If my memory  Rolling Eyes serves me correctly, Red was in Aruba for the searching of the well on the property right across the street where the monkey lives.  Thought there were photos of his helping with that but it has been a very long time for me to remember well.  Odd the neighbors didn't mind the search but Paulus did.  Supposedly there is an old well on the Sloot property but it would only be a small opening like less than ten inches diameter and easily covered or plugged.  Drilled by modern drilling equipment instead of hand dug maybe.  That would mean a small core of earth removed for access to ground water.

The cess pool as best we were ever able to determine from Granny Toad's persistenct is that there can be more than one and located just about any where on property.  There were some odd metal looking boxes near the front fence that we cannot see for the trees but some thought that was where they might be.  These are dug pretty deeply then a layer of lipids put on the top to seal them off so there is no odor.  There is a top over them for adding lipids I guess and access and it would have to be sturdy enough to prevent somebody from falling through.  But it is the lipid seal on the top that makes it possible to have them very near the house and even one for each bathroom, kitchen.  Supposedly this is a very effective way of dealing with liquid waste but as I said, has to be relatively deep.  Similar to a septic tank but only would work well in very porous sandy soil so as to constantly empty from the bottom deep into the earth.

I do not know if there is sewer service along that street now or not but I tend to doubt it.  I think the cesspools are still in use but the well is not.

I do believe Red was there.

Yup, Red was there. As a matter of a fact ... Red took this picture.

The Search of Paul VDS’s neighbor’s property, Part II
http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2005/08/04/pictures-from-august-04-2005/

They searched (Joe Huston) with Vision Stick

What is important to remember there was a sewer (which you are looking at here) and a water resevoir that was loacated.

This is the search of the well/water resevoir on neighbors property:

Texas EquuSearch Returns for further inspection of VDS’s Neighbors Property

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2005/08/02/pictures-from-the-reservoir/
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: July 04, 2006, 06:10:38 PM »

Here is the post on the rest of the search that was done on the neighbor's property.

The one that should have been done on the VDS property.

EquuSearch searches Neighbor’s Property Next To Van Der Sloot House

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2005/08/02/van-der-sloot-house/
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: July 04, 2006, 06:11:26 PM »

I am still of the opinion everything happened at the Sloot Compound. I also think she's buried there somewhere. How to make everything fir is the puzzle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.