April 27, 2024, 05:30:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #486 7/3 - 7/4/2006  (Read 165964 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #780 on: July 04, 2006, 11:31:37 PM »

Dern... I knew I missed some people...

Carnut... have a wonderful 4th...

Hotshot - interesting info...

and Lala's... don't forget to hug Nemo...

good night for real... ya'll... morinng comes early...
 Shocked

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #781 on: July 04, 2006, 11:32:55 PM »

Well, I was looking forward to reading the background info and all just to really satisfy my mind about the identities, but alas, I am still at a crossroads here on the subject.  I understand about those "gut feelings". Same here.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: July 04, 2006, 11:36:04 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Hotshot"
Happy Fourth, Hotshot.  How was your day?  I hope it was very celebratory with little work and lots of good food.

Hey my day was good, how was yours?  
cubbeegirl I would think she knows, what attracts these girls to a person like that?  Wonder if she came with him from Holland, he has a GF from there.

Just great.  Kids and grandkids here for BBQ chicken and ice cream and onto the park with DH.  We were going to see fireworks but it started thundering and lightning and as soon as we canceled plans, the clouds dissipated and now it is back to hot and dry.   Crying or Very sad

We went to a "Subfest" and we sat in the car for an hour to let the rain come down.  But after that it was great!  I got on one of those bungy jumping things with my kid, I bet I'll be hurting tomorrow though.  Do you have any leftovers?  I am hungry.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #783 on: July 04, 2006, 11:40:11 PM »

Hotshot
I have potato salad, ribs, and banana pudding.  Come on over.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #784 on: July 04, 2006, 11:41:47 PM »

Happy Fourth, Hotshot.  How was your day?  I hope it was very celebratory with little work and lots of good food.

cubbeegirl I would think she knows, what attracts these girls to a person like that?  Wonder if she came with him from Holland, he has a GF from there.

Just great.  Kids and grandkids here for BBQ chicken and ice cream and onto the park with DH.  We were going to see fireworks but it started thundering and lightning and as soon as we canceled plans, the clouds dissipated and now it is back to hot and dry.   Crying or Very sad

We went to a "Subfest" and we sat in the car for an hour to let the rain come down.  But after that it was great!  I got on one of those bungy jumping things with my kid, I bet I'll be hurting tomorrow though.  Do you have any leftovers?  I am hungry.

Darn Hotshot.... you should be here. There were fewer workers at the Dome today and hubby brought home some leftovers of the yummy lunch that I prepared for them.They went wild on the barbequed pork steaks but there is still some of that left and have a big container of green beans with new potatoes leftover..... wondering if those would freeze well????
You are braver than I am with the bungee jumping thingy....they want to take me up on the Superdome roof and I refuse to go!!!! I don't do well with heights....dunno why..... Rolling Eyes

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: July 04, 2006, 11:42:57 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Hotshot
I have potato salad, ribs, and banana pudding.  Come on over.

oh, on my way...

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: July 04, 2006, 11:43:47 PM »

Well now Hotshot has got me sitting here trying to figure out the attraction with guys like that...... Rolling Eyes

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: July 04, 2006, 11:44:35 PM »

Quote from: "cubbeegirl"

Darn Hotshot.... you should be here. There were fewer workers at the Dome today and hubby brought home some leftovers of the yummy lunch that I prepared for them.They went wild on the barbequed pork steaks but there is still some of that left and have a big container of green beans with new potatoes leftover..... wondering if those would freeze well????
You are braver than I am with the bungee jumping thingy....they want to take me up on the Superdome roof and I refuse to go!!!! I don't do well with heights....dunno why..... Rolling Eyes

Wow, and then to your house too.  LOL, I had to prove to her i am NOT too old!!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #788 on: July 04, 2006, 11:45:12 PM »

Well now Hotshot has got me sitting here trying to figure out the attraction with guys like that...... Rolling Eyes

Guys like what?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #789 on: July 04, 2006, 11:48:36 PM »

Hello. I took a bath before jumping in the cage...I really did.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: July 04, 2006, 11:48:37 PM »

Guys like what?

Ya know, guys like the sporter.... or Scott Peterson.... or Ted Bundy.....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: July 04, 2006, 11:48:44 PM »

GOODNIGHT EVERYONE
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #792 on: July 04, 2006, 11:50:45 PM »

Quote from: "San"
GOODNIGHT EVERYONE

Nite San, sleep well.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: July 04, 2006, 11:54:08 PM »

Guys like what?

Ya know, guys like the sporter.... or Scott Peterson.... or Ted Bundy.....

I guess some girls like it rough, or to be pushed around.  It's beyond me.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #794 on: July 04, 2006, 11:54:15 PM »

Cubbee
I have not idea why women are attracted to those kind of guys.  I may be able to understand being attracted to the daredevil type or the tough guy kind, but them, I don't understand it either.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: July 04, 2006, 11:55:15 PM »

Cubbee
I have not idea why women are attracted to those kind of guys.  I may be able to understand being attracted to the daredevil type or the tough guy kind, but them, I don't understand it either.

Or the girls who like a 'Bad Boy' as long as he's not bad with her?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #796 on: July 04, 2006, 11:58:01 PM »

Cubbee

Well, I have to admit that in my youth I always seemed to be attracted to the "bad boys" , but they were more like what you would call the daredevils and the tough guys as you said. But they were harmless.... well pretty much anyway..... Wink  Wink

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #797 on: July 05, 2006, 12:00:13 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Cubbee

Or the girls who like a 'Bad Boy' as long as he's not bad with her?

That is a very clever way of phrasing that.  I like it.  You are right on about that.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: July 05, 2006, 12:00:28 AM »

Cubbee

Well, I have to admit that in my youth I always seemed to be attracted to the "bad boys" , but they were more like what you would call the daredevils and the tough guys as you said. But they were harmless.... well pretty much anyway..... Wink  Wink

Actually kind of a natural evolutionary thing. Ladies in the jungle or hunter gatherer societies kind went for the best providers. Those were usually the biggest baddest 'king of the hill' types.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: July 05, 2006, 12:00:56 AM »

Wow, and then to your house too.  LOL, I had to prove to her i am NOT too old!!

HotShot -
I went bungee jumping once with my Dad.  He was 70 years old, and he had to talk me into jumping with him.  He went first, then I went.  It was so cool.  He's 83 now, and I've been wanting to buy him a parachute jump, but I would absolutely die if he got hurt doing it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.