April 28, 2024, 12:01:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #486 7/3 - 7/4/2006  (Read 166051 times)
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: July 03, 2006, 07:16:13 PM »

July 26th and 27th for 2006 is mini lobster season for Florida and I'm looking forward to that.. You fill the boat up with people and each person is allowed 6 lobsters and its fun.. You just drag someone behind the boat on a line and when they see a lobster nest, just raise you hand and dive and grab them.. I just hope a hurricane doesn't come in the mean time..
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: July 03, 2006, 07:17:00 PM »

Mishy - don't worry.  The angel followed the other.... Wink

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: July 03, 2006, 07:18:09 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
Monkeys, I must apologize for my last post. While I did mean to flip Aruba/VDS off, when my post posted, I noticed the horrible irony of a monkey flipping the bird and the photo underneath it was the angel blowing kisses in my signature line...a dichotomy that I did not intend. Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed

Perhaps I need to quit reverting to my old ways of thinking/feeling (monkey giving the finger) and focus more completely on the way I want and try to think and feel (angel blowing kisses)...

Mishy, there is no need to apologize.  I was not so angry last night, but I am today.  The more I think about what has happened to Natalee and how this family has been treated, the more I would like to give them a procto.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #83 on: July 03, 2006, 07:18:23 PM »

Its kinda funny but the bugs(Florida Lobsters) know its not season and they are all running around on the bottom.. But near the season they become harder to find..
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #84 on: July 03, 2006, 07:18:54 PM »

Hi, I missed Dana's broadcast last night and just finished listening to the pod cast.  Lurking afterward, last night I knew he'd done well, but now see how clearly he relayed the information he wanted out here.  Of course, we've all talked about much of what he said, but it's good to see someone validate it.

Mishy, the monkey salute was just fine with me, too.

Jacqueline, thinking of Uncle Mike.

To all, I hope your July 4th is maaahvelous!

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: July 03, 2006, 07:20:05 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
July 26th and 27th for 2006 is mini lobster season for Florida and I'm looking forward to that.. You fill the boat up with people and each person is allowed 6 lobsters and its fun.. You just drag someone behind the boat on a line and when they see a lobster nest, just raise you hand and dive and grab them.. I just hope a hurricane doesn't come in the mean time..

TerryD
Are you saying YOU  use the person as Lobster Bait (trolling)  Shocked

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: July 03, 2006, 07:20:11 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Hi, I missed Dana's broadcast last night and just finished listening to the pod cast.  Lurking afterward, last night I knew he'd done well, but now see how clearly he relayed the information he wanted out here.  Of course, we've all talked about much of what he said, but it's good to see someone validate it.

Thanks 2NJ!

Ya up for AC tonight...before it closes???? Rolling Eyes

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: July 03, 2006, 07:20:17 PM »

Seriously, is that how they are caught?

Yum, Yum.   Just had a lobster pizza at Aruba Beach Cafe with the mini lobsters on Saturday night.   (Also had a "drunken monkey" with rum, Godiva chocolate and banana liquer).  Quite a few of their drinks used 151 rum...

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: July 03, 2006, 07:20:30 PM »

Thank you for the 4th wishes.  How is Dad?

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: July 03, 2006, 07:22:39 PM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"

Seriously, is that how they are caught?

Yum, Yum.   Just had a lobster pizza at Aruba Beach Cafe with the mini lobsters on Saturday night.   (Also had a "drunken monkey" with rum, Godiva chocolate and banana liquer).  Quite a few of their drinks used 151 rum...
Shocked

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: July 03, 2006, 07:23:54 PM »

So If this 60 days rule applies the clock is ticking
either the judge will wait it out or there will be a ruling in 2 weeks or less
Hopefully is that rule applies and she just lets the 60 days go
That ,that doesnt give Taco Bell a good reason for appeal

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: July 03, 2006, 07:24:32 PM »

Tylergal - it is a local restaurant on the beach.  Not actually in Aruba.  Mermaid and I met there once.   She is exactly like her memaid avatar....

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #92 on: July 03, 2006, 07:25:16 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"

Thanks 2NJ!

Ya up for AC tonight...before it closes???? Rolling Eyes

Yeah, maybe stop at Monmouth on the way...DH is still in shock that he can't play his numbers.  Crazy stuff...and it could have a domino effect on other state agencies....if they end up with the 7% sales tax we lose all the out of staters who shop here.. Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  I think it was the new NJ motto...the one I can't remember...LOL

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: July 03, 2006, 07:26:08 PM »

OldFart,

Yep, we used the kids for bait..  I used to put my hands in the holes to get the lobsters until the hole next to me a large Moray Eel came out and was looking at me with my hand in his hole.. That was the last time I ever put my hand in a hole, even when I see their antennas poking out of the reef..
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: July 03, 2006, 07:28:08 PM »

OldFart,

Yep, we used the kids for bait..  I used to put my hands in the holes to get the lobsters until the hole next to me a large Moray Eel came out and was looking at me with my hand in his hole.. That was the last time I ever put my hand in a hole, even when I see their antennas poking out of the reef..

Bet you were glad you did NOT pick His  hole  Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: July 03, 2006, 07:30:54 PM »

Everyone has their own way of cathing them.. At night they come out to feed and walk on the sandy bottom and they are attracted to bright lights and you take a pole with a net and put it in back of them and they spook they swim backwards into the net.. Lots of people use nylons nailed to a stick and snagged the lobsters but its illegal to to that but its easy.  People will but concrete blocks in different parts of the bay and come back in a few weeks, during lobster season and lobsters will have made themselves a home in the blocks..  I just like catching and eatting them, its just fun.. Your allowed 6 a piece per day and a lot of people will just bring a lot of people on the boat so they can catch their 6 too..
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: July 03, 2006, 07:30:59 PM »

Hi 2NJSons, I hope you have a wonderful 4th also.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #97 on: July 03, 2006, 07:32:29 PM »

Tylergal, Dad is deemed not competant to drive, and should not be alone, but is also very independent.  He keeps looking for his keys for the car, and insists that he has to walk to local stores before he forgets how to walk.  I have a perpetual lump in my throat, for we are taking this day by day.  Today, told my sister that it's hard to decide what to do first, for none of us are prepared for this role reversal.

Thank you for asking...we need the strength to get through this.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: July 03, 2006, 07:33:17 PM »

Everyone has their own way of cathing them.. At night they come out to feed and walk on the sandy bottom and they are attracted to bright lights and you take a pole with a net and put it in back of them and they spook they swim backwards into the net.. Lots of people use nylons nailed to a stick and snagged the lobsters but its illegal to to that but its easy.  People will but concrete blocks in different parts of the bay and come back in a few weeks, during lobster season and lobsters will have made themselves a home in the blocks..  I just like catching and eatting them, its just fun.. Your allowed 6 a piece per day and a lot of people will just bring a lot of people on the boat so they can catch their 6 too..

Ok... I just guessed that they were trapped like Main Lobster
sounds more like catching Crawfish  where in the mid-west

thanks

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: July 03, 2006, 07:35:00 PM »

Sounds like an upcoming lobsterfest at TerryD's  Wink

Terry - IGFA is on I-95 and Griffen - you probably have gone past it a million times on your way to Miami...

Check this out...
http://www.igfa.org/mgi.asp

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.