April 27, 2024, 02:37:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #486 7/3 - 7/4/2006  (Read 165940 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #920 on: July 05, 2006, 10:45:03 AM »

Morning! How is everyone?

It's been so long since I've seen the uncropped photo, that I had forgotten it. Does anyone know when the picture was taken?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #921 on: July 05, 2006, 10:45:12 AM »

GAGIRL's response to my question...

"I have no idea what he meant by that post.. but I believe it was during the time that the "secret van recording" were made.. and before the rest of us became "aware" of Freddy and his possible role in all of this. Was Simian saying that Freddy and Joran framed the Kalpoe's... or that the Kalpoe's were framing Freddy... if Freddy was the ride home that night.. it might very well mean that Freddy and Joran were framing the Kalpoe's as the ride home. just my opinion."

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #922 on: July 05, 2006, 10:46:30 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

It's been so long since I've seen the uncropped photo, that I had forgotten it. Does anyone know when the picture was taken?

Not sure, but that info must be hanging out there somewhere in the forums/blogs.  Question

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: July 05, 2006, 10:46:51 AM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Easy.......I just posted on BFN and asked for explaination. I don't post much there cause I always seem to attract 'Reality' and his smartass remarks...or I end up saying something that people take totally out of context, then I take crap 4 it, lol.  Confused

What explanation are you looking for?

Easy and I were wondering what the comment on the hand on the shoulder' as it relates to the comment of 'It can never be the hand of any of the three'....I think, lol.

BFN>>post by gagirl today:
And then Simian's post on July 12th..... featuring Freddy

Merian Ernest Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:49 pm Post subject: Who framed who?
Take a close look at the famous picture.

Deepak, Joran and Satish at C&C. Whose hand is on Satish's shoulder? Take another look. A really good look.

It can never be the hand of any of the three.

*linked to save bandwidth*
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b400/phoenix1794/19750740_3679508de2_o.jpg

I've had this complete photo for a year.  I don't understand the question regarding the hand on Satish's shoulder, it is Joran's hand.  There is nothing "funny" in this photo to me at all.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: July 05, 2006, 10:47:29 AM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
http://www.ent.iastate.edu/misc/insectsasfood.html

Here is a website of recipes using bugs!

Who was it who made the famed quote on here about go eat a bug?

Hi FM,

Just sticking my head in...

The answer to your inquiry would be Justinsmama...

Hope you are all having a great day Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: July 05, 2006, 10:48:27 AM »

Quote from: "San"
Nut- Yes, in that photo left to right:

Satish, Joran, Deepak, Freddy

I believe it's a bartender in the back

I have seen this picture before but never knew it was a bartender in the back.  Makes you wonder if he is the one who slipped the drug in Natalee's drink.

San the reason I say that is he resembles a bartender at CnC I've seen in alot of webshots photos.  I could be wrong.

You are usually right so I will go with he is the bartendar.  Thanks Klaas.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: July 05, 2006, 10:49:12 AM »

CBB - I don't remember if the photo came from Joran's original tickle site or if it came from elsewhere.  Would be pretty hard to determine when the photo was taken.  The only thing noticibly different in the photo is Freddy's hair.  Other than that, based on the appearance of Jk2 I'd say it could have been taken around March 2005.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: July 05, 2006, 10:50:32 AM »

Explanation on the picture --

The picture had been 'cropped' when it originally hit the internet. Freddy had been cropped out.

Simian (Merrian Ernest) had made the comment about the 'hand' -- he wanted us to know there must have been a fourth in the picture.

The 'uncropped' picture surfaced -- and you can see it is Freddy.

See -- nothing that mysterious. Except that Simian wanted to make sure we knew that Freddy was in the original picture. Why??

I don't know where the picture came from originally -- or who initially cropeed it.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: July 05, 2006, 10:51:26 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

I saw that on BFN, but I didn't understand the business about the hand.  Do you?

What business about the hand? Do you mean Satish's limp wrist?  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Bring Natalee home...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #929 on: July 05, 2006, 10:52:38 AM »

Joran's hand/arm is draped over Satish's shoulder. Joran had stated that he had only known Deepak for 3 months, so I was wondering when the pic was taken. It looks, to me it was taken very near the time Nat went missing. Kids change quickly, and they all look the same to me as when they were arrested. I think we're looking at the same faces that Nat looked at that night. JMO.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: July 05, 2006, 10:52:50 AM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
Hey Jacquie:

Any updates on Uncle Mike I saw some good news on previous pages!

Waiting for official word today as to when he can hop a plane home.
Looks good.

OMG, that is terrific!!!!!! Glad I saw this today. I've gotta get back to work though...you monkeys are just so hard to stay away from  Wink  Cool

Bring Natalee home...
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: July 05, 2006, 10:56:16 AM »

Quote from: "sharon"

The picture had been 'cropped' when it originally hit the internet. Freddy had been cropped out.

Simian (Merrian Ernest) had made the comment about the 'hand' -- he wanted us to know there must have been a fourth in the picture.

See -- nothing that mysterious. Except that Simian wanted to make sure we knew that Freddy was in the original picture. Why??

I don't know where the picture came from originally -- or who initially cropeed it.

Because Freddy is involved in what happened more than the Kalpoes.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: July 05, 2006, 10:58:28 AM »

Joran's hand/arm is draped over Satish's shoulder. Joran had stated that he had only known Deepak for 3 months, so I was wondering when the pic was taken. It looks, to me it was taken very near the time Nat went missing. Kids change quickly, and they all look the same to me as when they were arrested. I think we're looking at the same faces that Nat looked at that night. JMO.

I agree crazy.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #933 on: July 05, 2006, 10:58:45 AM »

That picture and the van recording go hand in hand, IMO. Within seconds of Jk2 being together, Freddy's name is brought up as relevent to their situation. Just like in the picture, he was cut out of the arrests, but when you look at the whole picture, he's there.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #934 on: July 05, 2006, 11:00:36 AM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "sharon"

Because Freddy is involved in what happened more than the Kalpoes.

I think that is very possible, San.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: July 05, 2006, 11:01:50 AM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
FORMER ENRON CHAIRMAN AND CEO KEN LAY DIED TUESDAY NIGHT AFTER SUFFERING A MASSIVE HEART ATTACK

The ultimate pardon?

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: July 05, 2006, 11:02:15 AM »

That picture and the van recording go hand in hand, IMO. Within seconds of Jk2 being together, Freddy's name is brought up as relevent to their situation. Just like in the picture, he was cut out of the arrests, but when you look at the whole picture, he's there.

It was stated that Joran was afraid of someone.  I am going to say that Joran was afraid of Freddy and would never mess with him.  What is in Freddy's background to make Joran so fearful of him.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: July 05, 2006, 11:04:52 AM »

Quote from: Nut44x4
[
Easy and I were wondering what the comment on the hand on the shoulder' as it relates to the comment of 'It can never be the hand of any of the three'....I think, lol.

BFN>>post by gagirl today:
And then Simian's post on July 12th..... featuring Freddy

Merian Ernest Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:49 pm Post subject: Who framed who?
Take a close look at the famous picture.

Deepak, Joran and Satish at C&C. Whose hand is on Satish's shoulder? Take another look. A really good look.

It can never be the hand of any of the three. {end of quote}

Good morning, all.

I think I understand the problem.  The photo first went around to lots with just J2K and with Freddie cropped out.  Some even thought it good to crop out an "innocent" person since he was not a suspect.  So if you remove Freddie, it leave a mystery hand on DEEPAK's shoulder.

It is basic mistakes like this that caused me not to have much faith in the Riddlers.   Confused They and others were always confusing Deepak and Satish because the younger one is taller, I think.  He is referring to Freddie's hand on Deepak's shoulder that showed up as unattached to anybody when this photo first made the rounds.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #938 on: July 05, 2006, 11:05:03 AM »

This is old ground, but could someone refresh my memory, please? There has always been rumor that Joran had a friend at the house........maybe it was more than rumor, but I can't remember what it's based on. And then I thought we knew that Freddy had worked the night Nat went missing...is that right? He was bartending at a nearby bar?
Somebody straighten me out, please?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: July 05, 2006, 11:08:16 AM »

This is old ground, but could someone refresh my memory, please? There has always been rumor that Joran had a friend at the house........maybe it was more than rumor, but I can't remember what it's based on. And then I thought we knew that Freddy had worked the night Nat went missing...is that right? He was bartending at a nearby bar?
Somebody straighten me out, please?

Melody - Joran's exgirlfriend and current friend posted at RWV that Freddy spent the night at Joran's house that night.  

The alibi Freddy supposidly had for the night is that he was at a family party.   I don't remember hearing anything about him working that night but we have found out since that at some time...don't know when...he was working as a bartender at Champions Bar at the Marriott.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.