March 29, 2024, 07:47:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Foley going for the tarns-fats defense??  (Read 3087 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« on: October 04, 2006, 12:27:48 PM »

Unreal, now its second hand smoke and trans fats that are resposible for Foley's despicable behavior....

October 4, 2006
Foley Lawyer Cites Second-Hand Smoke, Trans Fats
by Scott Ott

(2006-10-04) — The attorney for disgraced former Rep. Mark Foley today offered more biographical background about his client who allegedly used his elected position to prey on high school boys sexually.

Previously, attorney and longtime friend David Roth had confessed that Mr. Foley is a mentally-ill alcoholic who was molested by clergy in his youth, and yet takes full responsibity for the unspecified harm he has caused to others.

This morning, Mr. Roth said that Mr. Foley had been exposed to second-hand tobacco smoke, and high levels of partially-hydrogenated soybean oil during his childhood.

“He’s not trying to duck responsibility for his alleged behavior,” said Mr. Roth, “it’s just a fact that these toxins are part of who he has become.”

The spokesman said experts are also “looking into whether a young Mark Foley may have consumed lead paint chips or mercury-laden fish, or if he was forced to play violent sports or had a school teacher who used a red pen to grade his papers.”

“He’s still taking full responsibility for everything,” Mr. Roth added, “but at the very least, an explanation of possible environmental factors will add a few extra chapters to his forthcoming memoir.”
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2006, 12:39:38 PM »

WHAT????? You HAVE got to be kidding!!!!???

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2006, 12:47:47 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
WHAT????? You HAVE got to be kidding!!!!???

apparently, a "friend" is playing with me(I got this is an e-mail).  This is a joke/not true according to Anna.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2006, 01:02:05 PM »

Scott Ott is a comedienne and has his own website called Scrappleface where he gives politicians heck.  Here's a link:

http://www.scrappleface.com/?p=2346

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2006, 02:56:00 PM »

LOL,  nothing ceases to amaze me anymore!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2006, 02:12:58 AM »

I get so tired of politicians whining and making excuses for their obnoxious behaviour.  No matter what happened to you in life, there is always the power to overcome your past and make lemonade out of lemons.  This won't cut it with me as far as Foley is concerned.  He has had many chances to make things right and get on with his life.  No need to try the blame game now...we all have our burdens and some carry them better than others.  JMO
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.