April 24, 2024, 07:48:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #55  (Read 317155 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1180 on: November 08, 2008, 11:21:09 AM »

Colt45, glad to see you are home.  Just saw your SN up there & wondering how the informational session went tonight?  You should soon be hitting the hay, so to speak.

Be safe tomorrow & try to stay dry & hope you brought a walking stick for both you & your lovely wife.

Good evening Altruist. The meeting went very well, and everyone is very optimistic for this weekends search. I met MarkLeJame (that dude is small!), and spoke with Leonard. I waked up to Tim Miller and told him: Tim, I'm a member of the Scared Monkey Forum. There are many there who wish they could be here, but they can't. They all send you their love, and support. Then...A gave him a BIG hug, and told them this was from all of you! Tim sends his sincere thanks, and appreciation.

Time for bed.....

Chuck

Thank Chuck.

Chuck ... could you please share what role Mark Nejame was at the meeting.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1181 on: November 08, 2008, 11:22:21 AM »

Hi Everyone !!!  Barbie from TES here, AKA ZAP !!

WE ARE IN DESPERATE NEED OF FOOD AND WATER HERE AT THE COMMAND CENTER, ESPECIALLY BOTTLED WATER !!  ANYTHING YOU CAN DO TO PUT THE WORD OUT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED BY ALL OF THE VOLUNTEERS AND THOSE OF US WITH TES!

Thank you for all you are doing today, all you have done in the past, and all you continue to do to support Caylee and TES !!
Did Sysco not come through?  Do we have a page set up for this Klaas?? 

No page.  I need to find out the best way for us to get the food/water there. 
Oh goodness, I am not very good at the phone call thing.  I wish Des were here!  (I know she is busy person)  Tell me what needs to be done and I will do my very best to help.

I left several messages with TES V-mail...did't hear back....the best thing to do is call all of your local TV and Radio staions and ask them to get the word out....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1182 on: November 08, 2008, 11:22:26 AM »

Well right now all he is doing is standing around chatting,LP that is..He has said over and over that he was going to do whatever Tim told him to do so I guess that is what he was told.Stand around...I'm signing off..Had enough of the trolls and beggars.What a three ring circus this is.May Caylee be found,please God!!!!

Tater you took the words right out of my mouth! I will quietly pray and meditate here in CT.

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1183 on: November 08, 2008, 11:25:14 AM »

I sure do wish that we could drag Casey Anthony out of her jail cell, in her new panties and bra, to show us where she put her beautiful little daughter.  How can she remain so stoic when such an incredible movement of caring people is putting out so much effort to bring closure to Casey's heinous actions?  Casey can't possibly have even a thread of a conscience.  She has the ability to end this nightmare right now.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1184 on: November 08, 2008, 11:25:18 AM »

KLAAS, PLEASE PUT ME ON THE PRAYER SCHEDULE FOR TOMORROW!
It doesn't matter the time, just let me know when!

When you get time!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1185 on: November 08, 2008, 11:25:31 AM »

WE ARE IN DESPERATE NEED OF FOOD AND WATER HERE AT THE COMMAND CENTER, ESPECIALLY BOTTLED WATER !!  ANYTHING YOU CAN DO TO PUT THE WORD OUT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED BY ALL OF THE VOLUNTEERS AND THOSE OF US WITH TES!

Thank you for all you are doing today, all you have done in the past, and all you continue to do to support Caylee and TES !!

Oh goodness, I am not very good at the phone call thing.  I wish Des were here!  (I know she is busy person)  Tell me what needs to be done and I will do my very best to help.

I left several messages with TES V-mail...did't hear back....the best thing to do is call all of your local TV and Radio staions and ask them to get the word out....Des

I have done that so far, with the ones that I could find, only 3 were willing to say something.  I keep getting snowballed....plus I sound like a kid on the phone.. just ask A-1!

mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1186 on: November 08, 2008, 11:26:14 AM »

HUNGRY HOWIES
If you have some extra cash and want to just donate a pie or 2...give them a call ask if they will match your order with a donation!!  Its not as hard as it sounds, its very easy, this community wants to help.   I CAN TELL!!

Hungry Howie's #100
3424 Edgewater Dr.
Orlando, FL 32804
(407) 839-1300

Hungry Howie's #120
4205 Curry Ford Rd.
Orlando, FL 32806
(407) 894-1322

Hungry Howie's #235
2262 Aloma Avenue
Winter Park, FL 32792
(407) 644-8262

Hungry Howie's #178
1790 Chickasaw Trail
Orlando, FL 32825
(407) 380-1780

Hungry Howie's #163
5740 N. Orange Blossom Trail
Orlando, FL 32810
(407) 299-7188

Thanks for doing all of this Dolce. Should we find out if they are going to need food and water tomorrow also? If so, we can arrange for it today so it won't be so hectic. Let me know what I can do to help. Need to step out for 2 hours.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1187 on: November 08, 2008, 11:26:33 AM »

Hey Girl glad to see ya.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1188 on: November 08, 2008, 11:27:05 AM »

CNN.COM  has a link to live feed  on the right side of main page
http://www.cnn.com/video/flashLive/live.html?stream=stream3

CNN ISN'T SHOWING ME ANYTHING ABOUT THE SEARCH ERRRRRRRRR 

I am not getting it either. 

Thank you but i'm getting a lady singing and on the right side i have the weather and now playing nothing more  

CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1189 on: November 08, 2008, 11:28:01 AM »

I sure do wish that we could drag Casey Anthony out of her jail cell, in her new panties and bra, to show us where she put her beautiful little daughter.  How can she remain so stoic when such an incredible movement of caring people is putting out so much effort to bring closure to Casey's heinous actions?  Casey can't possibly have even a thread of a conscience.  She has the ability to end this nightmare right now.

SS, I was thinking about that last night...there is KC sitting in her cell knowing damned well where her daughter's body! Makes me soooooo mad!  I wish they would put her in general population so she could get what she deserves!

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1190 on: November 08, 2008, 11:28:03 AM »

KLAAS, PLEASE PUT ME ON THE PRAYER SCHEDULE FOR TOMORROW!
It doesn't matter the time, just let me know when!

When you get time!! 

OK, will do.  I'm going to update the schedule within the hour.
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1191 on: November 08, 2008, 11:31:05 AM »

All the tv trucks are there on site they must have told the stations in their reports that the searchers need food and water
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1192 on: November 08, 2008, 11:31:21 AM »

I think they should live feed it to her cell. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1193 on: November 08, 2008, 11:32:46 AM »

PLEASE IF YOU ARE READING THIS - TAKE A MOMENT TO CALL AND ORDER 1 PIZZA PIE FROM DOMINO'S OR HUNGRY HOWIES.  ITS LESS THAN $10! 
IF EACH OF THE 70+ PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD DID JUST THAT - TES AND THE SEARCHERS WOULD HAVE GOOD AMOUNTS OF FOOD.

TELL THEM YOU ARE DONATING THIS PIZZA TO TES AND THE SEARCH FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY! 

I have been told by one manager that he will find what he can to donate, was not aware that people were in need of food out on the search.  I told him I would do what I can to drum up some business for him. 

Come one guys, IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT, its the best $10 you will ever spend!!

Hungry Howie's #100
3424 Edgewater Dr.
Orlando, FL 32804
(407) 839-1300

Hungry Howie's #120
4205 Curry Ford Rd.
Orlando, FL 32806
(407) 894-1322

Hungry Howie's #235
2262 Aloma Avenue
Winter Park, FL 32792
(407) 644-8262

Hungry Howie's #178
1790 Chickasaw Trail
Orlando, FL 32825
(407) 380-1780

Hungry Howie's #163
5740 N. Orange Blossom Trail
Orlando, FL 32810
(407) 299-7188

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1194 on: November 08, 2008, 11:33:45 AM »

Well right now all he is doing is standing around chatting,LP that is..He has said over and over that he was going to do whatever Tim told him to do so I guess that is what he was told.Stand around...I'm signing off..Had enough of the trolls and beggars.What a three ring circus this is.May Caylee be found,please God!!!!

Tater you took the words right out of my mouth! I will quietly pray and meditate here in CT.

I just don't know what to say to this.... but I will try. I have no idea what LP's role will be today, but I do know that they go out in shifts. They are planning on searching all day and no one can show up at 8am and search w/o stopping till dusk. With so many people there some are resting while others are searching and then they will switch so to say someone is just standing around, well we have no idea b/c we are not there, only looking on.

As for the trolls there is nothing that can be done with those type of people, if they cannot care about a dead baby then NOTHING will sway them, I just pray they don't need these services in the future, Karma can be a b!tch.

As for the begging, TES can only do so much with the money they have put out and people are supposed to bring some of their own supplies but with so big a turn out, there was no way to absolutely plan for those who might or might not show up. We sit all warm and comfy in homes and I feel blessed to be able to place a few phone calls and order a pizza or two for someone who could possibly find Caylee and bring her home. They can't have people leaving to go out to dinner b/c face it, they might just not come back. This is all about finding Caylee and the more these people stay there and stay motivated the better. JMO

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1195 on: November 08, 2008, 11:34:07 AM »

Need to run out for a bit, be back soon
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1196 on: November 08, 2008, 11:34:14 AM »

Murt, if you are here can you pls adjust your camera angle? we have been looking at sky for 10 minutes or so.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1197 on: November 08, 2008, 11:36:29 AM »

I have done that so far, with the ones that I could find, only 3 were willing to say something.  I keep getting snowballed....plus I sound like a kid on the phone.. just ask A-1!
She does, but I am so proud of her today.  Dolce is a true leader!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1198 on: November 08, 2008, 11:37:13 AM »

Well I don't sound like a kid and I can get someone to cooperate. If you can give me the numbers you are calling and who you talked to I will gladly place those calls for you Dolce!! Believe me I have a no nonsense voice!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1199 on: November 08, 2008, 11:38:28 AM »

I don't think that Leonard is just standing around.  I also noticed some ATVs and horses there at the command center.  When the searchers find things that need further checking, I think they call back to the command center and these specialized groups go out and clear the area of interest.  I don't think that they are just standing around.  I think that many of them are probably waiting to be called for assistance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.