April 19, 2024, 09:01:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #55  (Read 316985 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: November 07, 2008, 12:49:13 PM »

I am so concerned.  The timing of the Anthonys' cooperation is so suspicious and ... the major involvement of NeJame in the TES effort is sooo troubling to me.

Then there is George Anthony's presence in the search area late last week.

My prayer is the search for Caylee Marie is not compromised.

Janet

I hear ya, I've been concerned about all these turn of events myself
I've been concerned too Janet and CharlieGirl. 
However, with the information Destiny posted today I believe the defense and NeJamen would already be aware of this and they have convinced the Anthony's to change their posture>  Nejame has assisted by providing the meeting place.  It's all for Casey and their hope to get the DP off the table.
I so hope little Caylee will be found. She may provide additional aggravating circumstance.  I wonder if George himself cooperated by telling where he thinks Caylee is, or might be.  His standing on the road the other day was perhaps a signal....?
I feel sickened today.  Poor darling little Caylee.
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #121 on: November 07, 2008, 12:51:04 PM »

Des (if you're still on) and/or anyone else...

Are the tests on the maggots the reason the Nyquil has come into discussion?

Nyquil has been brought up?  I am a sheltered monkey, mostly stay on this site.  Did I miss the discussion somewhere?

I can see Nyquil being used to sedate Caylee for a party but she would have to have a hell of a lot to actually kill her, wouldn't she?  Think Casey got Caylee to sleep in the car with Nyquil and somehow the chloroform came into play?  Or maybe she gave her chloroform for a quick knockout and Nyquil to keep her asleep?  Chloroform has a short duration, I believe, but if she gave her Nyquil before the chloroform?  God, this is just too freaking sick.   
Wasn't it in the movie "Freedomland" that the mom accidently overdoses her child with cough syrup and she has a friend help her bury the child.  She then makes up an outrageous story to cover up the incident.  Just thinking out loud... Wonder if Casey ever rented that movie.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #122 on: November 07, 2008, 12:52:25 PM »

I don't think she snapped. George's interview made it plenty clear they have been having troubles with Casey a LONG time.

I think Casey was being a chameleon when it came to being a loving, devoted mother. Sociopaths are very good manipulators. She saw Caylee as more of an accessory that got her attention. When that acceessory became a burden is when she got rid of it.

jmo

Maybe not "snapped", but her behavior definately escalated in a very short time frame, imo.  Pilfering money from parents, g-parents, friends is one kind of crazy, but killing Caylee is just off the charts.  Who knows, she says now that she passed the Jail House Psychology Testing......May her own words come back to Haunt Her at trial.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: November 07, 2008, 12:53:53 PM »

I wonder if those maggots also contained high levels of certain drugs or chemicals?

Lisa

I was just going to ask the same question.  If they found Caylee's DNA then did they also find drugs and chemicals?

I hope they did, Klaas, because if those maggots showed chloroform, xanax, or any other drug it means that Caylee died during the commission of a felony and that means Murder One.
burkieandemme
Scared Monkey

« Reply #124 on: November 07, 2008, 12:55:00 PM »

Welcome back Destiny!  It it good to hear from you again.

Good luck this weekend to Colt and My Time.  Our thoughts and prayers are with you!
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #125 on: November 07, 2008, 12:55:16 PM »

murt says interview with Lp will start in 1/2 hour

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
TCIntriguedIN30
Scared Monkey

« Reply #126 on: November 07, 2008, 12:55:20 PM »

lp in 30 min on murt site
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: November 07, 2008, 12:55:48 PM »

MURT will have his interview with LP in approx 1/2 hour.  Murt just said that now.  He (Murt) is already at the hotel LP is staying at with his cam:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #128 on: November 07, 2008, 12:56:37 PM »

Murt interview in 30 min here with Lenny Padilla http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: November 07, 2008, 12:57:16 PM »

The blog post(s) that are being subpoened are from a poster on the FOXOrlando Blog called Ronjula.  Here is an example (copied to the Topix forum) of one of his posts.  I can see why the Prosecution wanted to talk to him:

I love what "The Sage" wrote under.......rofl

I hope he was tracked down and LE jailed his ass!! What a scumbucket!~!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #130 on: November 07, 2008, 12:58:25 PM »

good morning monkey pals!

Here is what I am really confused about....

In the "Cupid" dating profile, KC goes on and on about how she loves being a mom, her daughter is her life, etc.  Now she is 22, taking into consideration the men in her age bracket, well most of them are not looking for a ready made family (no offense intended, just speaking from my own experience as a single mom) and arent really interested in family time, but rather PARTY time.  When KC made that profile I am sure she knew that, so it leads me to think maybe she did actually love Caylee (no nanner throwing please, im not a KC supporter!) at one time.  Could it be that something in her did snap?  I just cant see a woman who says those things about the love for her daughter turn around and drug her, put her in the trunk, let her die and act like nothing has happened.  Not to mention later refer to her as "that child"

I am having a hard time putting into words what my brain is thinking on this, but hopefully you are kinda following me here. I am really really puzzled on this one!

No nanner throwing here.  I follow you & agree that something drastically changed with Casey.  Even her friends said she was a loving mother, but George elluded to the fact in his interview released yesterday, that this new group of friends was not (imow) "kid friendly", especially TL.  Now this could just all be spin, but I think there is some truth to it, imo.

I think it is strange too and it does seem like she may have snapped.  IIRC some of her friends had recently told her that Caylee shouldn't be at the clubs. Then the big argument with Cindy on the 15th may have been the final straw for her.  Caylee was probably fussy after this and KC either snapped and hurt Caylee, or tried to shut her up with chloroform.

I don't think she snapped. George's interview made it plenty clear they have been having troubles with Casey a LONG time.

I think Casey was being a chameleon when it came to being a loving, devoted mother. Sociopaths are very good manipulators. She saw Caylee as more of an accessory that got her attention. When that acceessory became a burden is when she got rid of it.

jmo

Angel, I totally agree with you.  If she just snapped, I'll eat my new hat.   

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: November 07, 2008, 12:58:35 PM »

I think George and Cindy must have really given the trunk a good cleaning. But thankfully they didn't clean all of the evidence away. And yes -- thank God for maggots!

We can also that the LE officer who went back to the tow yard after George threw the plastic bag covered in bodily fluids and MAGGOTS over the fence towards the dumpster at the tow yard...BTW the plastic bag missed the dumptser.....Des

This would be a good thing that it missed wouldn't it? There could be no claim that the maggots fed on something in the dumpster. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: November 07, 2008, 12:59:14 PM »

Hi Charliegirl!!  I think the Anthony's are now more in panic mode than ever before.  I named myself after my little dog I had for 15 yrs., he died.  He loved me more than anyone ever has.  I'm thinking that with the gag order in place, there might be another arrest soon.

Charlie I know the feeling so well. 

Who do you think might be arrested??? and why???

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #133 on: November 07, 2008, 12:59:22 PM »

OK Destiny dish!!! I have to get going soon and I want to hear what you have to say!!!

Checking notes....this has not even been told to LP yet...at least from me....a few who read here know...so here goes...

Last week in one of my convos with Body Farm and ORNL...there seems to be a *finished* entomology report.....I was told based on the results of this report...which has been sent to FBI.....that the ONLY thing Casey could hope for at this point was a plea bargain.....since when do maggots from a certian car...contain human DNA....huh?.......Des

Thanks Destiny - about time we get some info back on the maggots!

When I first read your post JUST at the bottom, I thought the maggots you were referring to were the Anthony's, but this is real news......WOW!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #134 on: November 07, 2008, 12:59:51 PM »

good morning monkey pals!

Here is what I am really confused about....

In the "Cupid" dating profile, KC goes on and on about how she loves being a mom, her daughter is her life, etc.  Now she is 22, taking into consideration the men in her age bracket, well most of them are not looking for a ready made family (no offense intended, just speaking from my own experience as a single mom) and arent really interested in family time, but rather PARTY time.  When KC made that profile I am sure she knew that, so it leads me to think maybe she did actually love Caylee (no nanner throwing please, im not a KC supporter!) at one time.  Could it be that something in her did snap?  I just cant see a woman who says those things about the love for her daughter turn around and drug her, put her in the trunk, let her die and act like nothing has happened.  Not to mention later refer to her as "that child"

I am having a hard time putting into words what my brain is thinking on this, but hopefully you are kinda following me here. I am really really puzzled on this one!

No nanner throwing here.  I follow you & agree that something drastically changed with Casey.  Even her friends said she was a loving mother, but George elluded to the fact in his interview released yesterday, that this new group of friends was not (imow) "kid friendly", especially TL.  Now this could just all be spin, but I think there is some truth to it, imo.

I think it is strange too and it does seem like she may have snapped.  IIRC some of her friends had recently told her that Caylee shouldn't be at the clubs. Then the big argument with Cindy on the 15th may have been the final straw for her.  Caylee was probably fussy after this and KC either snapped and hurt Caylee, or tried to shut her up with chloroform.

jmo

You could very well be correct.  I just hate that poor little Caylee lost her life when it wasn't necessary.  The GP's would have happily raised her if Caylee was too much trouble for KC's partying life.  What a horrible tragedy!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: November 07, 2008, 12:59:58 PM »

MURT will have his interview with LP in approx 1/2 hour.  Murt just said that now.  He (Murt) is already at the hotel LP is staying at with his cam:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: November 07, 2008, 01:00:16 PM »

I am so concerned.  The timing of the Anthonys' cooperation is so suspicious and ... the major involvement of NeJame in the TES effort is sooo troubling to me.

Then there is George Anthony's presence in the search area late last week.

My prayer is the search for Caylee Marie is not compromised.

Janet

I hear ya, I've been concerned about all these turn of events myself

It is concerning to those of us who have seen all their insincerity and ulterior motives BUT it actually may be a sign that reality is being forced down their throats.
The other possibility is probably more likely, the greedy demon that appears to permiate the family would push them reluctantly to TRY and repair their negative persona. They obviously want to ride out the wave of fame and fortune as far as they can. It's in the whole clan's best interest, including Tom Thumb, Nejane, to appear as cooperative as possible. YUKKK
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: November 07, 2008, 01:00:32 PM »

Hey Monkeys!!!

I just posted a Peter DeVries interview in Natalee's thread...there IS a new witness!!!

hi Lisa...thanks!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #138 on: November 07, 2008, 01:02:13 PM »

I think George and Cindy must have really given the trunk a good cleaning. But thankfully they didn't clean all of the evidence away. And yes -- thank God for maggots!

We can also that the LE officer who went back to the tow yard after George threw the plastic bag covered in bodily fluids and MAGGOTS over the fence towards the dumpster at the tow yard...BTW the plastic bag missed the dumptser.....Des

This would be a good thing that it missed wouldn't it? There could be no claim that the maggots fed on something in the dumpster. 

Just thinking ahead, but if the A's tampered with evidence, esp. trying to cover it up, they would be charged.  Do you suppose a deal was made with them to lessen the charges?

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #139 on: November 07, 2008, 01:02:13 PM »

just read a report on the bones found. The boys that found them took some of them home. Their mother phoned LE. The boys said that they were small rib bones. They are still searching the area and have found more. There was also a
chain found near the skull, but did not say more. Looking for clothes etc. But said they would update when they can. Channel 6 on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.