April 25, 2024, 02:38:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #55  (Read 317214 times)
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1300 on: November 08, 2008, 12:47:38 PM »

I ordered 20 pizza hut pizzas-will order more if they need em! 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1301 on: November 08, 2008, 12:48:14 PM »

To all the Monkeys that are questioning the searchers as to why they did or did not bring their own lunch.  I don't really care. 
TES needs, that's enough for me. 
Many out of towners staying in motels may not have had facilities to prepare bagged lunches.  Even so...a slice of pizza or chicken pieces, etc. is a nice thing to provide.

I extend my praise and admiration to all the searchers and the entire team.

God bless Caylee.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1302 on: November 08, 2008, 12:48:42 PM »

I am just replying about the water situation. Remember it is extremely hot in Florida and walking can get you dehydrated in a hurry. It is not possible for the volunteers carry the amount of water they might need. Tes always needs a lot of water. When they get water donated if it is not all used it goes with Tes when they leave to be used in the next search.

For those who are donating Pizza are you able to use credit cards?

What I am wondering also is if anyone has any idea how many showed up for the search?
I am wondering if I should hold up on ordering Pizza right now and maybe wait until tomorrow. Any opinions?

I used my credit card, and it actually went thru~a real feat when the 16 yr old daughter has had it!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1303 on: November 08, 2008, 12:49:02 PM »

Dolce

I love ya.

Your babies have been blessed ... thier mother is a gem.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1304 on: November 08, 2008, 12:49:35 PM »

Rumors on Murt's site are that the bag which was recovered near Blanchard Park is in the red crime scene vehicle that arrived at the command center a little while ago.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1305 on: November 08, 2008, 12:50:03 PM »

I am just replying about the water situation. Remember it is extremely hot in Florida and walking can get you dehydrated in a hurry. It is not possible for the volunteers carry the amount of water they might need. Tes always needs a lot of water. When they get water donated if it is not all used it goes with Tes when they leave to be used in the next search.

What I am wondering also is if anyone has any idea how many showed up for the search?
I am wondering if I should hold up on ordering Pizza right now and maybe wait until tomorrow. Any opinions?

YES I WAS ABLE TO USE A VISA CARD

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1306 on: November 08, 2008, 12:51:00 PM »

I ordered 20 pizza hut pizzas-will order more if they need em! 

THANK YOU LITTLE ONE!!! 

YOU ROCK!!!!!!!![/
glow]

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1307 on: November 08, 2008, 12:51:49 PM »

I'm placing an order with Popeye's (200 pcs chicken & 100 biscuits).  They will be delivering within an hour. 
Great idea -- awesome!!!

Hey all , when you find these places that deliver on credit card orders would you please name them as well as the phone number with area code. Thanks.
I think it is such a good idea to have other things as well as the pizza.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1308 on: November 08, 2008, 12:52:20 PM »

To all the Monkeys that are questioning the searchers as to why they did or did not bring their own lunch.  I don't really care. 
Many out of towners staying in motels may not have had facilities to prepare bagged lunches.  Even so...a slice of pizza or chicken pieces, etc. is a nice thing to provide.

God bless Caylee.

I agree.   I'm in awe of it all.    We may not can be there to search, but these contributions we are making from our homes for food and water are just as necessary to the search as to the people who are actually there.

Murt is saying at this moment that they still need food so I don't think holding up now and waiting till tomorrow is a good idea.

God's blessings on all who are contributing in every way.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1309 on: November 08, 2008, 12:52:45 PM »

Sam ... I think that would be a wise move.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1310 on: November 08, 2008, 12:54:07 PM »

I'm placing an order with Popeye's (200 pcs chicken & 100 biscuits).  They will be delivering within an hour. 
Great idea -- awesome!!!

Hey all , when you find these places that deliver on credit card orders would you please name them as well as the phone number with area code. Thanks.
I think it is such a good idea to have other things as well as the pizza.

If anyone would like to add to my order at Popeye's - call Dave (Mgr) at 407-275-3110 (each piece is .99cents - and they will deliver - take credit/debit card over phone and will mail receipt to you)
zap
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1311 on: November 08, 2008, 12:54:14 PM »

Thank you, thank you, thank you to every one of you for your help in getting food and water for our searchers and staff today.  It's coming in and we are all most grateful to you.  We are going to be in the same situation for tomorrow, so any help would be most appreciated.  I'll post later tonight about any plans we have for food tomorrow, so that can help with plans also.

Just so everyone understands how fluid the situation is around here, many search teams have flagged items that need follow up by special teams.  Don't get excited about reports of "breaking news", as there have been many finds today of animal bones.  There is a great deal of wildlife in the area. 

Any searcher that is blogging about something found on a search stands to be removed from the search.  This was briefed last night and this morning, in very firm terms.

Again, from the bottom of all of our hearts, thank you.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1312 on: November 08, 2008, 12:54:23 PM »

Okay, just sent some pizza from Canada, we had quite a laugh about our differences in postal codes/zip codes.  I tried to buy up there bottled water, however I think someone beat me to it because they were all sold out.

Hey CMack...didn't know you are from Canada...same thing happened to me Postal code versus zip codes. 

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1313 on: November 08, 2008, 12:55:07 PM »

Remember Monkeys, even if they did find something in the bag at Blanchard Park, TES will continue to bring the search teams in and out of the command center because they are also looking for Jennifer.  If I recall, each designated grid is searched three times before it is marked as cleared.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1314 on: November 08, 2008, 12:55:19 PM »

BUMP

If anyone would like to add to my order at Popeye's - call Dave (Mgr) at 407-275-3110 (each piece is .99cents - and they will deliver - take credit/debit card over phone and will mail receipt to you)

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1315 on: November 08, 2008, 12:56:53 PM »

God bless Caylee.

Plus like you said , so many who wanted to be involved in this have traveled great distances and so came in last night.
With the heat it would have to very careful about what you packed for a bag lunch.

Thanks to all who answered me about using a credit card. I know we ran into a problem last time when Tes was there.

Just a swinging with the tribe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1316 on: November 08, 2008, 12:57:08 PM »

Thank you, thank you, thank you to every one of you for your help in getting food and water for our searchers and staff today.  It's coming in and we are all most grateful to you.  We are going to be in the same situation for tomorrow, so any help would be most appreciated.  I'll post later tonight about any plans we have for food tomorrow, so that can help with plans also.

Just so everyone understands how fluid the situation is around here, many search teams have flagged items that need follow up by special teams.  Don't get excited about reports of "breaking news", as there have been many finds today of animal bones.  There is a great deal of wildlife in the area. 

Any searcher that is blogging about something found on a search stands to be removed from the search.  This was briefed last night and this morning, in very firm terms.

Zap - thanks..the only "rumors" we've seen regarding the search have been from FoxNewsOrlando.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1317 on: November 08, 2008, 12:57:34 PM »

Is enough coming in ?

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1318 on: November 08, 2008, 12:57:53 PM »

THANK YOU ZAP FOR ALL YOU AND TES DO!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1319 on: November 08, 2008, 12:59:07 PM »

Rumors on Murt's site are that the bag which was recovered near Blanchard Park is in the red crime scene vehicle that arrived at the command center a little while ago.

SS

I was very suspicious of Casey Anthony's changing stories in regard to the location where she left Caylee Marie with the unknown Zanny.

I felt that maybe the Blanchard Park account was setting up up the unknown Zanny for the fall when Caylee Marie's remains were located.

Janet

______

Casey says She Left Her Daughter In Park
Last Edited: Saturday, 06 Sep 2008, 7:59 AM EDT
Created: Friday, 05 Sep 2008, 9:53 PM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The public story that has been most often attributed to Casey Anthony concerning the disappearance of her daughter Caylee may not be the same one she is telling privately.

According to the man who drove Casey Anthony around during the time she was first released on bond said Friday that Casey told him she left three year old Caylee with her babysitter at Blanchard Park in East Orange County.

Rob Dick is a bounty hunter who took Casey Anthony to and from her parent’s home in East Orange County to the jail for appointments and her attorney’s office in Kissimmee. 

Dick said that Casey was very talkative during the rides and spoke of her missing daughter in the present tense. And even though he wasn’t allowed to ask her any questions about the case, she gave him several names she said were involved in the disappearance of her daughter.

“She would try to, you know, give me leads and things to look into,” he said. “A lot of confirming of her story that she gave police.”

Dick also said that Casey never really showed any emotion.

“There was no crying,” he said. “There was no frustration other than the fact it seemed like it wasn't getting anywhere. She was telling a story and nobody was believing her.”

Caylee Anthony has been missing since the middle of June. Casey didn’t report her disappearance until July.

According to investigators the story she told them, and the one most often quoted in the media, was that she left Casey with a babysitter named Zanida Fernandez -Gonzalez at an apartment in Orange County. But when investigators went to the apartment, no one by the name lived there. Shortly after Casey was arrested and charged with child neglect making false statements and obstructing the investigation into her daughter's disappearance.

Investigators eventually did find a woman matching the name who had visited the apartment Casey named, but she said she didn’t know Casey Anthony or the child.

According to Dick, the story Casey told him was that she had left Caylee with Zanida Fernandez –Gonzalez and Gonzalez’s sister Samantha at Blanchard Park in East Orange County, and according to Dick, Casey Anthony was given a ‘script’ to use for 30 days that would be used to explain Caylee’s disappearance to Casey’s parents and the authorities.   

Early in the investigation, Sheriff’s department investigators repeatedly said that Casey was a habitual liar and had told them numerous mistruths and the original story concerning the apartment.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7372388&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.