April 26, 2024, 09:56:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #55  (Read 317275 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1380 on: November 08, 2008, 01:57:32 PM »

Organizers Disappointed In Turnout For Caylee Anthony Body Search

About 1,100 people turned out Saturday morning to look for the skeletal remains of the child. Officials from the Texas-based search group EquuSearch estimated earlier in the week they would draw as many as 5,000 volunteers to comb through woods and swampland. A spokesperson said an additional 2,000 people were needed to do a thorough search of the area.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17938513/detail.html#-

That is disappointing news.  However .... I believe the discovery of Caylee Marie's remains is all in God's timing.  If Caylee Marie's remains are suppose to be found through the search effort this weekend ... they will be found.

The search is focused in specific areas based on TES' research which makes me very hopeful.

Janet
_______

Crowd Gathers To Begin Search For Caylee Anthony
Saturday, November 8, 2008 – updated: 9:36 am EST November 8, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- People began gathering in the cool, predawn hours to take part in what organizers hoped would be a massive search for little Caylee Anthony's body.

Search teams will focus on four places in east Orange County: Jay Blanchard Park, Moss Park, the woods near the home of Casey's parents, George and Cindy, and an area of land near the Orlando International Airport. They're searching those spots based on eyewitness reports and cell tower triangulations that show where Casey Anthony was around the time Caylee disappeared.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17937636/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1381 on: November 08, 2008, 01:58:43 PM »

I DID NOT KNOW THAT NUT WAS GOING TO BE THERE!  

Dolce, sorry for being stupid - who's truck?

HA!  So sorry for the silliness.  Nut's avi is a 4x4 truck, I saw the 4x4 and just was being a goof.

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1382 on: November 08, 2008, 01:59:29 PM »

HA!  So sorry for the silliness.  Nut's avi is a 4x4 truck, I saw the 4x4 and just was being a goof.

Now I really feel stupid
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1383 on: November 08, 2008, 01:59:56 PM »

Is George or Cindy there at the search?  Does anyone know?

No.  I heard Mandy on Fox News and she said that TES asked the family not to help search.

I believe that is standard practice with TES. Families are not supposed to be involved in the searching.

I also thought I had heard but do not quote me on this but Cindy and George with some of their friends were going to be looking for a live Caylee today. I have no idea where I read this.

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1384 on: November 08, 2008, 02:01:14 PM »

I just heard a report on FoxnewsOrlando that Tim spent 2 hrs with the Anthony's and they agreed to disagree~typical Anthony behavoir
Hi island monkey!
Tim is such a gentleman!  Would they we could all behave like him!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1385 on: November 08, 2008, 02:01:28 PM »

I just heard a report on FoxnewsOrlando that Tim spent 2 hrs with the Anthony's and they agreed to disagree~typical Anthony behavoir

See.. I knew that NeJame was trying to save face for them.  They have gone and ruined it.  Miss Janet, it looks like a TES and Tim only effort, dispite who the "Core" leaders of the search are. 

GO TIM!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1386 on: November 08, 2008, 02:02:19 PM »

Now I really feel stupid
Oh stop it!  No need, I was being a silly monkey...I did not expect everyone or anyone to get my odd humor!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1387 on: November 08, 2008, 02:03:39 PM »

Is George or Cindy there at the search?  Does anyone know?

No.  I heard Mandy on Fox News and she said that TES asked the family not to help search.

I believe that is standard practice with TES. Families are not supposed to be involved in the searching.

I also thought I had heard but do not quote me on this but Cindy and George with some of their friends were going to be looking for a live Caylee today. I have no idea where I read this.

Sam
How ridiculous.  Are the Anthony's using their profit to pay for plane tickets for everyone?  If I recall arent all the tips thus far from out of state? 

I bet they are going to try and hunt down those German Sheppards who pee on the tree.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1388 on: November 08, 2008, 02:07:15 PM »

OKAY, MURT IS SAYING THAT THEY ARE ASKING FOR MORE SODA!! SAM'S AND COSTCO HAVE CASE PRICING BUT VITAMIN WATER IS A LITTLE PRICEY!! MYSELF, I WOULD LOVE TO SEND THEM ALL REDBULL, BUT I JUST CAN'T AFFORD IT!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1389 on: November 08, 2008, 02:08:00 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

I have a good feeling about Caylee being found this search.  I did see that the Anthony's have their alternate "live" search going on.  Gee, Cindy sure likes to try and one-up doesn's she?  Disgusting woman!

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=122459029&blogID=447371255

Lisa
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1390 on: November 08, 2008, 02:11:17 PM »

OKAY, MURT IS SAYING THAT THEY ARE ASKING FOR MORE SODA!! SAM'S AND COSTCO HAVE CASE PRICING BUT VITAMIN WATER IS A LITTLE PRICEY!! MYSELF, I WOULD LOVE TO SEND THEM ALL REDBULL, BUT I JUST CAN'T AFFORD IT!!!  

The search would be finished in half the time.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1391 on: November 08, 2008, 02:11:47 PM »

Have we heard any news on the search for Clinton today?

Nothing yet Pook ... you can check here later.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3638.msg529776#new
Sorry it took so long to answer. My puter keeps locking up.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1392 on: November 08, 2008, 02:15:18 PM »

The response by SM monkeys is really wonderful to see.

I do think however that it is unfortunate that the donations are not being kept track of to enable Tim or a spokesperson of TES, to be in position to give a detailed breakdown of the expenses when being interviewed on shows such as Geraldo & Nancy Grace & covered by internet & printed media.  Such breakdown are a wonderful highlight of not only individuals & organizations generosity but a useful manner of communicating the related expenses to currently soliticited & future donors who are then prompted by hearing of the resourcefulness & good use of donated funds.  Think it is really a missed opportunity, these type of details are far more useful in educating the public as to the resources needed, the willingness of participants & the organization's dedication to getting it right. 

Having L Padilla appearing on NG speculating about evidence, paternity, etc. & espousing the estimates of 8,000 anticipated volunteers, weeks ago, garnering Mark Klaas's concern that a search that large would be hard to handle & the possible problems that he could see becoming a possibility was a concern to me at that time.  In some endeavors publicity good or bad is considered good but in this type of endeavor really only good publicity in addition to educating the public should be highlighted making the efforts much less vulnerable to the vile & filth purposely spewed by creatures such as CA to damage & harm. 

Having the necessary tax deductibility id # for companies wishing to participate by donating product at cost enabling a larger resource availability, after all the difficult economic times have indeed been noted publicly.

Hope that my intentions of constructive analysis are read in a positive light.

Keep up the great deeds Monkeys, you are a shining light.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1393 on: November 08, 2008, 02:15:28 PM »

Lmao Dolce...Oh how I wish I were there!!! I am somewhat familiar with Orlando and the surrounding areas. Actually, very familiar with most of Florida.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1394 on: November 08, 2008, 02:15:30 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17938513/detail.html

Organizers Disappointed In Turnout For Caylee Anthony Body Search
Saturday
, November 8, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Organizers are disappointed in the turnout for the search for the body of missing toddler Caylee Anthony.

About 1,100 people turned out Saturday morning to look for the skeletal remains of the child. Officials from the Texas-based search group EquuSearch estimated earlier in the week they would draw as many as 5,000 volunteers to comb through woods and swampland. A spokesperson said an additional 2,000 people were needed to do a thorough search of the area.

"I just think it's time for closure for family. I think it's really time to find her," said volunteer Lynda Parsons.

Searchers have found articles of clothing but no bones. As they find something they believe is suspicious, they're placing small flags so crime scene investigators can come to look.

Cathy Peters came from Georgia to help.

"She's in heaven and she just needs to be brought home to be buried. Let her have her funeral. Let all these people that love Caylee let the tears stop," said Peters.

The two-year-old child was reported missing by her mother, Casey Anthony, over the summer. But Casey didn't call sheriff's deputies for at least a month after she said her child first disappeared. Casey has since been charged with murder in connection with the case.

Search teams will focus on four places in east Orange County: Jay Blanchard Park, Moss Park, the woods near the home of Casey's parents, George and Cindy, and an area of land near the Orlando International Airport. They're searching those spots based on eyewitness reports and cell tower triangulations that show where Casey Anthony was around the time Caylee disappeared.

If Caylee's body is not found by Tuesday, EquuSearch said it will decide whether to come back again. It said it has searched as many as seven times for one victim and it's successful about a third of the time, having found 300 victims so far.

"The weather's right, the water's down, the vegetation's down. We have the right equipment. With a little bit of luck, we'll be able to find Caylee and bring closure to this community," said EquuSearch founder Tim Miller.

The command post is near the corner of Judge Road and Shadowridge Drive (see map), almost directly north of Orlando International Airport. The search is set to begin at 8:00am Saturday and they are expecting as many as 5,000 people. If you want to be one of them, you can show up Saturday morning at the command post.
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1395 on: November 08, 2008, 02:16:07 PM »

A bag of bones divers pulled from a body of water behind Blanchard Park YMCA this morning turned out to be dog bones. Divers turned the bag over to crime scene investigators, who hauled it away around noon.

The team plans to continue searching until sundown today. If they are unable to find Caylee, they will pick up their search again Sunday morning.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7812468&version=13&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1396 on: November 08, 2008, 02:16:35 PM »

The search would be finished in half the time.

Janet

I know!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1397 on: November 08, 2008, 02:18:04 PM »

[/quote

I don't think they deliver, do they? Does anyone know of a place nearby that we can call and place an order for delivery? Sorry, I just don't know the area at all.......

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1398 on: November 08, 2008, 02:22:08 PM »

Walgreens has prescription delivery, but I'm not sure if they would deliver water or soda.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1399 on: November 08, 2008, 02:22:22 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

I have a good feeling about Caylee being found this search.  I did see that the Anthony's have their alternate "live" search going on.  Gee, Cindy sure likes to try and one-up doesn's she?  Disgusting woman!

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=122459029&blogID=447371255

Lisa

I'm sorry, but where is this taking place? Are they canvassing the neighborhood? Are they looking under shrubbery? I mean.. where the heck do they think they're going to find her??? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.