April 26, 2024, 10:34:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #55  (Read 317279 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #140 on: November 07, 2008, 01:02:20 PM »

good morning monkey pals!

Here is what I am really confused about....

In the "Cupid" dating profile, KC goes on and on about how she loves being a mom, her daughter is her life, etc.  Now she is 22, taking into consideration the men in her age bracket, well most of them are not looking for a ready made family (no offense intended, just speaking from my own experience as a single mom) and arent really interested in family time, but rather PARTY time.  When KC made that profile I am sure she knew that, so it leads me to think maybe she did actually love Caylee (no nanner throwing please, im not a KC supporter!) at one time.  Could it be that something in her did snap?  I just cant see a woman who says those things about the love for her daughter turn around and drug her, put her in the trunk, let her die and act like nothing has happened.  Not to mention later refer to her as "that child"

I am having a hard time putting into words what my brain is thinking on this, but hopefully you are kinda following me here. I am really really puzzled on this one!

I hear what you are saying.  It's just  so unimaginable that a Mom would not love her child.
Sociopaths however know how to talk the talk - they know what others think and how they behave.  They just don't feel those emotions themselves.
IMO Casey was always thinking about herself and if reflecting in words what others might expect of her and in so doing they would think highly of her then, she could accommodate in words only.  It's always been all about Casey MO.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: November 07, 2008, 01:03:22 PM »

MURT will have his interview with LP in approx 1/2 hour.  Murt just said that now.  He (Murt) is already at the hotel LP is staying at with his cam:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

Interviewing right now, will only be a short interview - LP doesn't have much time:

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: November 07, 2008, 01:04:00 PM »

In the "Cupid" dating profile, KC goes on and on about how she loves being a mom, her daughter is her life, etc.  Now she is 22, taking into consideration the men in her age bracket, well most of them are not looking for a ready made family (no offense intended, just speaking from my own experience as a single mom) and arent really interested in family time, but rather PARTY time.  When KC made that profile I am sure she knew that, so it leads me to think maybe she did actually love Caylee (no nanner throwing please, im not a KC supporter!) at one time.  Could it be that something in her did snap?  I just cant see a woman who says those things about the love for her daughter turn around and drug her, put her in the trunk, let her die and act like nothing has happened.  Not to mention later refer to her as "that child"

I am having a hard time putting into words what my brain is thinking on this, but hopefully you are kinda following me here. I am really really puzzled on this one!

No nanner throwing here.  I follow you & agree that something drastically changed with Casey.  Even her friends said she was a loving mother, but George elluded to the fact in his interview released yesterday, that this new group of friends was not (imow) "kid friendly", especially TL.  Now this could just all be spin, but I think there is some truth to it, imo.

I think it is strange too and it does seem like she may have snapped.  IIRC some of her friends had recently told her that Caylee shouldn't be at the clubs. Then the big argument with Cindy on the 15th may have been the final straw for her.  Caylee was probably fussy after this and KC either snapped and hurt Caylee, or tried to shut her up with chloroform.

I don't think she snapped. George's interview made it plenty clear they have been having troubles with Casey a LONG time.

I think Casey was being a chameleon when it came to being a loving, devoted mother. Sociopaths are very good manipulators. She saw Caylee as more of an accessory that got her attention. When that acceessory became a burden is when she got rid of it.

jmo

You could very well be correct.  I just hate that poor little Caylee lost her life when it wasn't necessary.  The GP's would have happily raised her if Caylee was too much trouble for KC's partying life.  What a horrible tragedy!

For any of you who would like to read about Casey's personality and how she can be a chameleon, get a copy of the book called "The Sociopath Next Door".

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: November 07, 2008, 01:05:34 PM »

Murt and LP are done... and thanks to SeeMeAtTheBeach for putting it all together! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: November 07, 2008, 01:09:16 PM »

I am so concerned.  The timing of the Anthonys' cooperation is so suspicious and ... the major involvement of NeJame in the TES effort is sooo troubling to me.

Then there is George Anthony's presence in the search area late last week.

My prayer is the search for Caylee Marie is not compromised.

Janet

I hear ya, I've been concerned about all these turn of events myself

It sure makes a person wonder why.

I believe that it is common sense that the defence taking such a major role in the the search effort in regards to finding the remains of Caylee Marie is a conflict of interest.  In other words ... the defence is assisting the prosecution in obtaining evidence that may imply the death penalty will again be on the table.

Janet

I agree with you Janet.

Technically NeJames is not the defense. He is George and Cindy's lawyer, not Casey's. They sure do spend all their time defending Casey though.

I agree with you Janet.  It appears to me that it is possible that Team Anthony might be infiltrating the search.  I don't think that a meeting at a lounge owned and supplied by Nejame is a very good idea. In the past. Cindy has said all kinds of insulting things about Tim Miller and it is quite clear that she does not want Caylee's remains found.  In her mind, it is to Casey's advantage to have Caylee's remains never found.  She has also said, yesterday, I believe, that anyone who does not search for a "Live" Caylee has no conscience.  One can extrapolate that to the entire search effort, I suppose and I think the Anthonys and their cohorts will do everything to hinder the effort, even though appearing to help it.  I don't like this set up at all, but then it isn't for me to say.

Of course if Count Dracula should actually show up in the woods to search, he can just change himself into a bat and perch in a tree to watch.  LOL

I know that few if any ever read my posts, but if a kind person who knows how to do it would please make a Pilgrim out of my bear atavar I would really appreciate it. I don't want to be a nag so I won"t mention it again.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: November 07, 2008, 01:10:09 PM »

I am so concerned.  The timing of the Anthonys' cooperation is so suspicious and ... the major involvement of NeJame in the TES effort is sooo troubling to me.

Then there is George Anthony's presence in the search area late last week.

My prayer is the search for Caylee Marie is not compromised.

Janet

I hear ya, I've been concerned about all these turn of events myself
I've been concerned too Janet and CharlieGirl. 
However, with the information Destiny posted today I believe the defense and NeJamen would already be aware of this and they have convinced the Anthony's to change their posture>  Nejame has assisted by providing the meeting place.  It's all for Casey and their hope to get the DP off the table.
I so hope little Caylee will be found. She may provide additional aggravating circumstance.  I wonder if George himself cooperated by telling where he thinks Caylee is, or might be.  His standing on the road the other day was perhaps a signal....?
I feel sickened today.  Poor darling little Caylee.

I contend ... if there has been a "sudden" change of heart on the part of the Anthonys in regards to Tim Miller's efforts and ... it was realized that it was in their best interest not to undermine the search ... a role in assisting TES with info is one thing.  However ... assuming a major role in the recruiting, organizing and training is quite another.

Janet
_______

THE CORE TEAM OF NEJAME????

https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/uploads/Orientation.pdf

November 7, 2008 - Friday 
This Weekend’s Ground Search

Texas Equusearch's Search this Weekend

Our family and search team believe Caylee is still alive and we continue to follow up on thousands of leads and tips.  Kid Finders Network has been a wonderful resource for getting Caylee's photo and other vital search items out to the public since the day we learned of her disappearance.  We will continue keeping hope alive and have never stopped looking for Caylee despite what the public perception has been, but we support however the public can turn negative energy into a positive effort; whether supporting our search efforts or that of the efforts being made this weekend. If you wish to lend a helping hand please contact Tim Miller's group listed below and see how you can be a part of the solution and not the problem.  Together with Kid Finders Network, Tim Miller, and all of the volunteers working together to help bring home Caylee Marie we thank everyone!

Weekend Ground Search call:
Call James Copenhaver
(407) 897-1184 or searchorlando@aol.com
www.pleasefindcaylee.com

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=122459029&blogID=446872423

NANCY GRACE
More Investigative Documents Released in Casey Anthony Murder Case
Aired November 6, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: I understand that your client, Cindy Anthony, has been very opposed in the past to Tim Miller with Equusearch coming and searching for possible remains of Caylee. Why?

NEJAME: That`s not correct. Tim is here with me right now. Tim and Cindy had a meeting in my office today...

GRACE: Recently. I said in the past.

NEJAME: Well, in the past, there was a misunderstanding. Cindy -- when Tim first came -- I think Tim can better speak to it. There was an understanding that he was coming here to search for a Caylee who was still with us. Tim ended up primarily doing a search, a ground search for a Caylee who`s no longer with us. And there was miscommunication, misunderstanding. Cindy fully supports and appreciates the people that are going out and assisting any positive way they can, whether they believe Caylee is with us or Caylee`s not with us.

And so that`s what we`ve been assisting them, is to communicate. Now there`s a full and complete understanding, and there were tears and there were hugs and there was an understanding. And I think that -- in fact, I know George and Cindy fully support everybody`s assistance, especially Tim`s, so that we can get some answers. And what`s being set up is a ground search and a live search. So we`ve got all answers for all people.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/06/ng.01.html

George Anthony Seen Near Woods Where Teams Searched For Caylee
Tuesday, November 4, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Caylee Anthony's grandfather is desperate to find his granddaughter. An eyewitness reportedly saw George Anthony standing and staring into the woods near Hoffner Avenue in east Orange County (see map).

Eyewitness News has learned a search team could be looking for the little girl's body in the same place George was spotted. The area has already caught the attention of investigators. It was searched in September when EquuSearch was in town last time.

Now, a WFTV viewer says she saw George Anthony at the same spot early in the evening on October 30 looking into the woods. The area is easily accessible by car, yet easy to disappear into and it's less than four miles from where Casey Anthony and Caylee lived with Casey's parents.

The WFTV viewer said she saw Caylee's grandfather George's car parked in the area around 6:15pm on October 30 and that he was staring into the woods. Then she saw him get into his car and drive away. She figured he was looking for Caylee and the information was passed on to law enforcement.

Casey's defense team's public relations representative said they were aware George was there, that it has nothing to do with what the defense is doing and that there might be certain things that involve the case that they can't talk about.

The sheriff's office says tips that fit in with the investigators' timeline of Casey's whereabouts will be investigated and searched and Casey's phone records show that it's one of the areas that she frequented.

EquuSearch is back in town, too, making plans for the next search scheduled to begin on Saturday. EquuSearch said Tuesday it's getting things organized and training the volunteers. They're expected to search for Caylee for three or four days.

One of the areas they'll return to, to finish what they started, is near Orlando International Airport, where a third of the territory they wanted to search was covered in water from Tropical Storm Fay.

Late Tuesday afternoon, Caylee's grandmother Cindy text messaged WFTV reporter Kathi Belich to say George was looking at the woods to scout out another possible location for the rolling billboard that bears Caylee's photograph and the phone number to call for information.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17891218/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: November 07, 2008, 01:11:00 PM »

No nanner throwing here.  I follow you & agree that something drastically changed with Casey.  Even her friends said she was a loving mother, but George elluded to the fact in his interview released yesterday, that this new group of friends was not (imow) "kid friendly", especially TL.  Now this could just all be spin, but I think there is some truth to it, imo.

I think it is strange too and it does seem like she may have snapped.  IIRC some of her friends had recently told her that Caylee shouldn't be at the clubs. Then the big argument with Cindy on the 15th may have been the final straw for her.  Caylee was probably fussy after this and KC either snapped and hurt Caylee, or tried to shut her up with chloroform.

I don't think she snapped. George's interview made it plenty clear they have been having troubles with Casey a LONG time.

I think Casey was being a chameleon when it came to being a loving, devoted mother. Sociopaths are very good manipulators. She saw Caylee as more of an accessory that got her attention. When that acceessory became a burden is when she got rid of it.

jmo

That's exactly how I see it too, Pink Angel, Casey was extremely good at her "game". She's a true sociopath!! IMO

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Charlie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #147 on: November 07, 2008, 01:11:31 PM »

SunnyinTX, I don't think Cindy or George will be arrested, NG has said all along the grandparents are not guilty & I think she knows more than the public does.  It's either Lee, he lawyered up with a different lawyer than his parents, and he's been hiding.  Or it's that damn TonyL.  He was with her just hours after they think she killed Caylee, that tells alot.
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #148 on: November 07, 2008, 01:14:44 PM »

Hi everyone!
When George was spotted staring into the woods, to me, I thought it was his way of showing us where the body is.  He seems to be the only one willing to help out.  Maybe this was his only way of letting everyone know that she is out there somewhere in those woods, without feeling like he has betrayed his family.     
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: November 07, 2008, 01:15:14 PM »

jmo

You could very well be correct.  I just hate that poor little Caylee lost her life when it wasn't necessary.  The GP's would have happily raised her if Caylee was too much trouble for KC's partying life.  What a horrible tragedy!

For any of you who would like to read about Casey's personality and how she can be a chameleon, get a copy of the book called "The Sociopath Next Door".

Yes, it's fantastic, I've read it 3 times!!! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #150 on: November 07, 2008, 01:19:32 PM »

Murt and LP are done... and thanks to SeeMeAtTheBeach for putting it all together! 

Thank you seeme and Murt. Great job!!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: November 07, 2008, 01:19:50 PM »

I missed Murt's interview with LP.  Does anyone know the highlights ?

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: November 07, 2008, 01:22:17 PM »

SunnyinTX, I don't think Cindy or George will be arrested, NG has said all along the grandparents are not guilty & I think she knows more than the public does.  It's either Lee, he lawyered up with a different lawyer than his parents, and he's been hiding.  Or it's that damn TonyL.  He was with her just hours after they think she killed Caylee, that tells alot.

Charlie....Even though I do think one of the A's are guilty of being and ACCESSORY AFTER THE FACT - Whoever, knowing that an offense has been committed, receives, relieves, comforts or assists the offender in order to hinder or prevent his apprehension, trial or punishment, is an accessory after the fact; one who knowing a felony to have been committed by another, receives, relieves, comforts, or assists the felon in order to hinder the felon's apprehension, trial, or punishment.

...I do not think they will ever be charged...Lee....I think if anyone could be charged it would be him...TonyL??  I really think he is just one of Casey's victims.....but I sure don;'t know anything for sure...and love reading others thoughts....Thanks

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: November 07, 2008, 01:22:38 PM »

Murt just told about 500 strangers where he's staying tonight, invited them to come to his hotel room.   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: November 07, 2008, 01:23:46 PM »

Hi everyone!
When George was spotted staring into the woods, to me, I thought it was his way of showing us where the body is.  He seems to be the only one willing to help out.  Maybe this was his only way of letting everyone know that she is out there somewhere in those woods, without feeling like he has betrayed his family.     

Hi Wesley...You might be absolutely correct... he was telling Caylee that she will be home soon

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: November 07, 2008, 01:25:27 PM »

Hi everyone!
WesleyBear - I agree that could be possible.  From his statement to the police and his public speaking he seems very conflicted and or is trying to play both ends against the middle.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: November 07, 2008, 01:26:34 PM »

IT THAT GERALDO'S BROTHER THAT TIM IS TALKING TO??? 

Phaedrus
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #157 on: November 07, 2008, 01:28:02 PM »

Hi everyone!
WesleyBear - I agree that could be possible.  From his statement to the police and his public speaking he seems very conflicted and or is trying to play both ends against the middle.

Plus I mean, George has to know that people are keeping a very close eye on him.  Really strange of him to just stare out in those woods, almost as if he was saying his goodbye's to Caylee, preparing himself for this big search coming this weekend, and preparing himself for what is about to happen to Casey. 
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: November 07, 2008, 01:28:38 PM »

jmo

That's exactly how I see it too, Pink Angel, Casey was extremely good at her "game". She's a true sociopath!! IMO

Me too.  She was just putting her idealized image of herself out there,to attract a man.

I don't think that CA would have happily raise the child either, she was playing the martyr too much and that would get old...       
This girl has been problems all her life, GA is the only one realistic enough to say it. 
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #159 on: November 07, 2008, 01:30:13 PM »

I think in this cast of characters, Nejame is one who has a brain in his head and for a lawyer even a conscience! I think he sat Cindy down and did what GA could not. He advised her to quit lashing out, public opinion is against her and get her head out of her a.....Changing your mind is human and a very good sign in this case.

Carmen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.