March 29, 2024, 06:29:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #55  (Read 315811 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1540 on: November 08, 2008, 04:54:22 PM »

I wonder if we will hear anything about the rosary that was reportedly found.

See that's what I was thinking when they said something about a bag being found in the water. 1 no one is supposed to say anything, 2 it's going to take some time to determine if it's Caylee and 3 who the he!! would put a dog inside a back with a towel then dump it in the water? Strange. I was hoping the bag may have been one that could be bought at JCP!

I'm not sure if the rosary thing is true but KC was seen wearing different ones and it could possibly be her way of marking the site.

Still holding out hope they can confirm something soon to give us more hope that they are really really close!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1541 on: November 08, 2008, 04:54:39 PM »

Miss Kitty...Murt must like you!  He named his camera after you....says so on the screen!!  Camera A1
That's funny!!!!

You are pretty darn good looking A-1. Younger than I pictured too!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1542 on: November 08, 2008, 04:54:53 PM »

Padilla in the upper left hand corner

Hunnydolll
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1543 on: November 08, 2008, 04:56:28 PM »

Hello everyone....I do think something is wrong at Murt's site though.  He gave Moderation to a few people....But people who arent' trolling are being banned.  Can someone get in touch with News Junkie and let him/her know that?
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1544 on: November 08, 2008, 04:56:45 PM »

<-------- This is really a pic of me!! Aren't I cute??? I love me! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1545 on: November 08, 2008, 04:58:56 PM »

Hello everyone....I do think something is wrong at Murt's site though.  He gave Moderation to a few people....But people who arent' trolling are being banned.  Can someone get in touch with News Junkie and let him/her know that?

Dont blame the mods. USTREAM is monitoring this site as is TES.

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1546 on: November 08, 2008, 04:58:57 PM »

ssomeone needs to control the trolls over there at Murt;'s site..its awful....

I think i will just stay here and not even look over there..i get too mad!

i think the mods are doing their best..have you tried to control 1600 people -lately?

i cannot even begin to imagine... heck i have troubling controlling ONE tiny opinionated dachshund!   

Wyks-...i cant control MYSELF let alone 1599 other people who won't stop typing! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1547 on: November 08, 2008, 04:59:55 PM »

YES you are, BOO!!   

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1548 on: November 08, 2008, 05:00:21 PM »

Just got a phone call from some organization similar to "Make-A-Wish" foundation. She was asking if I could help out, and I said that I was trying to give whatever I could to TES to help find Caylee. She is in Nebraska apparently, and at first didn't remember who I was talking about.. she said she hadn't heard much about her lately- I gave her an update on the search this weekend, etc.  We probably spoke for 5-10 minutes about how unbelievable the whole thing is- Casey's partying while supposedly out "looking" for Caylee, not reporting it to anybody, etc..  She hadn't heard about the movies rented at Blockbuster, and was pretty shocked when I told her about them. 

She was telling me about a case that happened about 25-26 years ago, I think in Nebraska. There was a man who was posing at a Boy Scout (or Cub Scout?) leader, who was kidnapping boys who were blonde-haired and blue-eyed (does this ring a bell to anybody?)  Apparently this man had Nebraska and a few other states, absolutely petrified. This woman said that her neighbor down the street did the autopsies on the two boys that were found (apparently the guy taped them begging for their lives).  She told of some really sick stuff he did to them.  I want to say she said the man's name was John Cooper or something, but I'm not sure. 

Does anybody remember this case?  She said that between the time of his conviction and DP sentence, he only lived 8 yrs before they put him to death.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1549 on: November 08, 2008, 05:00:43 PM »

Yes, you are cute too. I have always thought that Boo! Dolce- You are very pretty too.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1550 on: November 08, 2008, 05:00:49 PM »

Where else for the press conf. besides Murt's??? 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1551 on: November 08, 2008, 05:00:55 PM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/liveweekends.html

on now

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1552 on: November 08, 2008, 05:01:55 PM »

Where else for the press conf. besides Murt's??? 

And his mods are banning left & right!!!! 

Phaedrus
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1553 on: November 08, 2008, 05:02:17 PM »

Thanks Brandi
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1554 on: November 08, 2008, 05:03:08 PM »

Just got a phone call from some organization similar to "Make-A-Wish" foundation. She was asking if I could help out, and I said that I was trying to give whatever I could to TES to help find Caylee. She is in Nebraska apparently, and at first didn't remember who I was talking about.. she said she hadn't heard much about her lately- I gave her an update on the search this weekend, etc.  We probably spoke for 5-10 minutes about how unbelievable the whole thing is- Casey's partying while supposedly out "looking" for Caylee, not reporting it to anybody, etc..  She hadn't heard about the movies rented at Blockbuster, and was pretty shocked when I told her about them. 

She was telling me about a case that happened about 25-26 years ago, I think in Nebraska. There was a man who was posing at a Boy Scout (or Cub Scout?) leader, who was kidnapping boys who were blonde-haired and blue-eyed (does this ring a bell to anybody?)  Apparently this man had Nebraska and a few other states, absolutely petrified. This woman said that her neighbor down the street did the autopsies on the two boys that were found (apparently the guy taped them begging for their lives).  She told of some really sick stuff he did to them.  I want to say she said the man's name was John Cooper or something, but I'm not sure. 

Does anybody remember this case?  She said that between the time of his conviction and DP sentence, he only lived 8 yrs before they put him to death.

If they put him to death that quick, does it mean he waived his right to appeals? I figured it took a very long time for the death to actually happen because of the appeal process.  The case is Sad.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1555 on: November 08, 2008, 05:05:12 PM »

Well ... a close second to Tamikosmom.

BooMonkey ... take a good look at the image that cutie on the back of Ducky ... soaring over the Canadian landscape.

Hey Monkeys ... I just got ready for a get-together that is being hosted by our grown kids at our church in honor of hubby and my 43rd wedding anniversary ... family portraits first.

Tell me honestly ... how is my hair?  I think it is a little too poofy but daughter-in-law claims our good relationship is in the balance if I touch it.  Maybe if you all agree with me ...

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1556 on: November 08, 2008, 05:05:26 PM »

I wonder if we will hear anything about the rosary that was reportedly found.

See that's what I was thinking when they said something about a bag being found in the water. 1 no one is supposed to say anything, 2 it's going to take some time to determine if it's Caylee and 3 who the he!! would put a dog inside a back with a towel then dump it in the water? Strange. I was hoping the bag may have been one that could be bought at JCP!

I'm not sure if the rosary thing is true but KC was seen wearing different ones and it could possibly be her way of marking the site.

Still holding out hope they can confirm something soon to give us more hope that they are really really close!! 

Boo - the news crew from FoxOrlando was at the Blanchard Park site and they are the ones that broke the story.  Some forensic students or divers found the bag location and called in support from the command center.  The media started posting the information.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1557 on: November 08, 2008, 05:05:30 PM »

Miss Kitty...Murt must like you!  He named his camera after you....says so on the screen!!  Camera A1
That's funny!!!!

You are pretty darn good looking A-1. Younger than I pictured too!
Thank you, as are you.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Hunnydolll
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1558 on: November 08, 2008, 05:05:50 PM »

Dont blame the mods. USTREAM is monitoring this site as is TES.

Can someone contact Murt for me - I was banned for no reason - Darla123 is my screenname.  I donated $500 to TES today as well as sent pizza and water to the searchers.  I don't know why I was banned I never said anything trollish. 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1559 on: November 08, 2008, 05:06:07 PM »

Ok.. after several minutes googling, I came up with the man's name: John Joubert.  Wow, this guy was sick!!

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/predators/john_joubert/index.html 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.