April 19, 2024, 04:05:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #55  (Read 316938 times)
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1620 on: November 08, 2008, 05:54:16 PM »

Ready to start fresh..

Seems like the search went well today. Many people donated food and water for the searchers. The weather was great although I wish I could sent some of my nice cool Vermont air down to refresh the searchers. That humidity must be rough.

I don't think we'll hear much officially until the authorities have been able to analyze it properly and that will take some time. Just like the last search, I'm sure some of the searchers will post reports that might get false hopes too high, so it's good to be patient and keep emotions level.

Did anyone here, hear any valid reports today?

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1621 on: November 08, 2008, 05:54:22 PM »

link to murts pls

He's just packing up and getting ready to leave now.  He won't be there tomorrow as he has to work:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live

ty. i will book mark it so i dont have to mention it here again.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1622 on: November 08, 2008, 05:58:07 PM »

WESH has a page they are updating on the search.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17929243/detail.html

5:15 p.m., by Reporter Amanda Ober: The volunteer searchers are starting to return to the search headquarters off Lee Vista Boulevard.

Many of them have been out since early this morning.

A representative for Equusearch confirms the bones found in Blanchard Park today were that of a pet dog that had been disposed of in a plastic bag. He said some students studying to be crime scene techinicians were able to identify the dog skeleton and law enforcement was never called out.

The two areas searchers focused their efforts on today were Moss Park and Blanchard Park.

The vast majority of searchers were looking for Caylee Anthony and a smaller amount searched areas linked to the Jennifer Kesse disappeaance.

The searchers will be back at it at 8 a.m. Sunday.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1623 on: November 08, 2008, 05:59:19 PM »

Just got a phone call from some organization similar to "Make-A-Wish" foundation. She was asking if I could help out, and I said that I was trying to give whatever I could to TES to help find Caylee. She is in Nebraska apparently, and at first didn't remember who I was talking about.. she said she hadn't heard much about her lately- I gave her an update on the search this weekend, etc.  We probably spoke for 5-10 minutes about how unbelievable the whole thing is- Casey's partying while supposedly out "looking" for Caylee, not reporting it to anybody, etc..  She hadn't heard about the movies rented at Blockbuster, and was pretty shocked when I told her about them. 

She was telling me about a case that happened about 25-26 years ago, I think in Nebraska. There was a man who was posing at a Boy Scout (or Cub Scout?) leader, who was kidnapping boys who were blonde-haired and blue-eyed (does this ring a bell to anybody?)  Apparently this man had Nebraska and a few other states, absolutely petrified. This woman said that her neighbor down the street did the autopsies on the two boys that were found (apparently the guy taped them begging for their lives).  She told of some really sick stuff he did to them.  I want to say she said the man's name was John Cooper or something, but I'm not sure. 

Does anybody remember this case?  She said that between the time of his conviction and DP sentence, he only lived 8 yrs before they put him to death.

John Wayne Gasey?

Im from Nebraska.  The case that lady was talking about petrified all of us!  I still remember those days vividly and I was only in the 3rd grade.  It was around 84 or 85.  Definitely a wake up call for our "country" state.  He was an Airman, stationed at Offutt.  He was in fact a boy scout troup leader (my cousin later dated one of his scouts and talked a lot about him). His name was John Joubert.  There is a really good book on the case, cant think of the name off hand. Here is a link to the story http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/predators/john_joubert/index.html

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1624 on: November 08, 2008, 06:00:21 PM »

SNIPPEDDDD.....
 I want to say she said the man's name was John Cooper or something, but I'm not sure. 

Does anybody remember this case?  She said that between the time of his conviction and DP sentence, he only lived 8 yrs before they put him to death.

I am pretty sure that would be John Joubert. His first 'kill' that is known about was here in Maine...Ricky Stetson. SORRY 4 OFF TOPIC...anothermonk...read here>
http://pysih.com/2007/07/26/john-joubert/

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1625 on: November 08, 2008, 06:03:01 PM »

Anyone who wants something very heart warming.  View below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdZGdHLL3Ek

alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1626 on: November 08, 2008, 06:04:26 PM »

Just got a phone call from some organization similar to "Make-A-Wish" foundation. She was asking if I could help out, and I said that I was trying to give whatever I could to TES to help find Caylee. She is in Nebraska apparently, and at first didn't remember who I was talking about.. she said she hadn't heard much about her lately- I gave her an update on the search this weekend, etc.  We probably spoke for 5-10 minutes about how unbelievable the whole thing is- Casey's partying while supposedly out "looking" for Caylee, not reporting it to anybody, etc..  She hadn't heard about the movies rented at Blockbuster, and was pretty shocked when I told her about them. 

She was telling me about a case that happened about 25-26 years ago, I think in Nebraska. There was a man who was posing at a Boy Scout (or Cub Scout?) leader, who was kidnapping boys who were blonde-haired and blue-eyed (does this ring a bell to anybody?)  Apparently this man had Nebraska and a few other states, absolutely petrified. This woman said that her neighbor down the street did the autopsies on the two boys that were found (apparently the guy taped them begging for their lives).  She told of some really sick stuff he did to them.  I want to say she said the man's name was John Cooper or something, but I'm not sure. 

If they put him to death that quick, does it mean he waived his right to appeals? I figured it took a very long time for the death to actually happen because of the appeal process.  The case is Sad.

He did get the electric chair very quickly in comparison to most on our death row, however I  dont think it was 8 years.  If i remember correctly it was just within the last 10 years he got his.  I also dont think our state lets you just forgo appeals in DP cases, I think they make you ride them out (not sure, but think) so there is no chance for false conviction or incorrectly applied DP.  I also think there was something going on in our system that was preventing DPs from being carried out.  There was a loooong period of time (like 20 years or so) that no one was executed, last in the 70s and 1st I remember in the 90s.  Again I was younger when this was happening (the bars here actually had parties when the 1st guy was executed in the 90s).
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1627 on: November 08, 2008, 06:05:08 PM »

Thank you, Alwayz and Nut 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1628 on: November 08, 2008, 06:05:09 PM »

One more here.  Sorry!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhzrDe_9bbE

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1629 on: November 08, 2008, 06:05:28 PM »

5:15 p.m., by Reporter Amanda Ober: The volunteer searchers are starting to return to the search headquarters off Lee Vista Boulevard.

A representative for Equusearch confirms the bones found in Blanchard Park today were that of a pet dog that had been disposed of in a plastic bag. He said some students studying to be crime scene techinicians were able to identify the dog skeleton and law enforcement was never called out.
The two areas searchers focused their efforts on today were Moss Park and Blanchard Park.

The vast majority of searchers were looking for Caylee Anthony and a smaller amount searched areas linked to the Jennifer Kesse disappeaance.

This doesn't sound at all like the reports that were coming from FoxOrlando about this.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1630 on: November 08, 2008, 06:12:56 PM »

I just got off the phone with Mytime. She and her husband participated in the search today and are wore out.They made a stop by Kidfinders on their way out of town and spoke with George Anthony,
she told him that they had participated in the ground search and wanted to be fair so wanted to know where they would like for her to look for a live Caylee. She had me on her speakerphone while she was there, and I could hear most of the conversation.
George told her that Caylee had been moved 9 times and that his detective would be getting in touch with her.However, she left Kidfinders without anyone telling her where they would like her to search for a live Caylee.

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1631 on: November 08, 2008, 06:14:04 PM »

This doesn't sound at all like the reports that were coming from FoxOrlando about this.

SS.... I jsut got home and am wondering what is FoxOrlando saying?

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1632 on: November 08, 2008, 06:14:29 PM »

I just got off the phone with Mytime. She and her husband participated in the search today and are wore out.They made a stop by Kidfinders on their way out of town and spoke with George Anthony,
she told him that they had participated in the ground search and wanted to be fair so wanted to know where they would like for her to look for a live Caylee. She had me on her speakerphone while she was there, and I could hear most of the conversation.
George told her that Caylee had been moved 9 times and that his detective would be getting in touch with her.However, she left Kidfinders without anyone telling her where they would like her to search for a live Caylee.

Thanks so much for the update Cubbee.  Very interesting Georgie, puttin on my boots now.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1633 on: November 08, 2008, 06:15:27 PM »

Oh, Bless her heart!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1634 on: November 08, 2008, 06:16:01 PM »

Does that surprise you?

They let everyone search & do all the work while they collect donations.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1635 on: November 08, 2008, 06:17:42 PM »

Is George or Cindy there at the search?  Does anyone know?

No.  I heard Mandy on Fox News and she said that TES asked the family not to help search.

I believe that is standard practice with TES. Families are not supposed to be involved in the searching.
I also thought I had heard but do not quote me on this but Cindy and George with some of their friends were going to be looking for a live Caylee today. I have no idea where I read this.

Sam

However ... Dave Holloway along with his father-in-law and Tim Miller were part of the team that which searched that Aruban landfill for the remains of his precious daughter.

Janet

+++++++
Natalee Hollway Search, July 26 - August 1, 2005 by Robert Cooke
http://www.rachelcookesearch.org/arubasearch.html

I was just going to say that, Janet. I recall that very well. But then.... Dave Holloway is an exceptional man!! NO father should have to do what he did then. It's just one of the VAST differences between the Holloway family and the Anthony family. NO comparison.... !!

I did my half hour prayer on the drive back home from Wal Mart this afternoon, but I have said many shorter prayers throughout the day and will continue through the weekend. I just want to say that everything you all have done and continue to do is just amazing!! Thank you all!!

Also... keep in mind that even if something IS found, there probably would not be any confirmation of it being Caylee or Jessie for several days, until the proper tests are done to confirm ID. So these breaking news items that come out periodically are useless right now, and only serve to get people overly excited. Lots of things could look suspicious, but turn up nothing of value.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1636 on: November 08, 2008, 06:18:08 PM »

Thanks Cubbee - they know, it's all a charade to keep Casey from the DP.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1637 on: November 08, 2008, 06:19:12 PM »

Thanks Dolce!They are very touching.I found this one below and for some reason,it just moved me. Yes,we miss you Caylee!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRrZKp3ASRs&feature=related

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1638 on: November 08, 2008, 06:22:38 PM »

http://monica111466.wordpress.com/

Should Casey Get The Death Penalty?

“Prosecutors say they don’t know if they have enough evidence to seek the death penalty against Casey Anthony, who is accused of killing her daughter, Caylee.”
www.Wesh.com
There are various aggravating factors that are considered in Florida death penalty cases. These, according to the Death Penalty Information Center, include that the murder:
1. Was heinous, atrocious, cruel, or depraved.
2. Involved substantial planning and premeditation.
3. Was committed without pretense of moral or legal justification.
4. Was committed by a person with previous felonies, or happened while another felony was being committed.

I believe number 4 is one of the main reasons the reason they went after Casey for the checks and fraud first. They knew it would be difficult for her to get the death penalty if the body is not found….So get other convictions against her first?
I feel even if death was not part of the plan…it still was cruel and depraved. It is obvious to everyone that Casey certainly did not care that Caylee and just went on enjoying her life.
Read below and remember she made this stuff to put her 2 year old baby to sleep. Her intention may not have been to kill Caylee…but she knew it COULD kill her and she did it anyway!

chloroform’s dangers: extremely dangerous and unpredictable DANGER! MAY BE FATAL IF SWALLOWED, INHALED OR ABSORBED THROUGH SKIN. CAUSES IRRITATION TO SKIN, EYES AND RESPIRATORY TRACT. MAY AFFECT CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM, CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM, LIVER AND KIDNEYS. SUSPECT CANCER HAZARD. MAY CAUSE CANCER. Risk of cancer depends on level and duration of exposure.
Health Rating: 3 - Severe (Poison)
Flammability Rating: 1 - Slight
Reactivity Rating: 1 - Slight
Contact Rating: 3 - Severe (Life)
Lab Protective Equip: GOGGLES & SHIELD; LAB COAT & APRON; VENT HOOD; PROPER GLOVES
Storage Color Code: Blue (Health)
———————————————————————————————————–
Potential Health Effects
———————————-
Inhalation:
Acts as a relatively potent anesthetic. Irritates respiratory tract and causes central nervous system effects, including headache, drowsiness, dizziness. Exposure to higher concentrations may result in unconsciousness and even death. May cause liver injury and blood disorders. Prolonged exposure may lead to death due to irregular heart beat and kidney and liver disorders.
Ingestion:
Causes severe burning in mouth and throat, pain in the chest and vomiting. Large quantities may cause symptoms similar to inhalation.
Skin Contact:
Causes skin irritation resulting in redness and pain. Removes natural oils. May be absorbed through skin.
Eye Contact:
Vapors causes pain and irritation to eyes. Splashes may cause severe irritation and possible eye damage.
Chronic Exposure:
Prolonged or repeated exposure to vapors may cause damage to the nervous system, the heart and the liver and kidneys. Contact with liquid has defatting effect and may cause chronic irritation of skin with cracking and drying, and corresponding dermatitis. Chloroform is a suspected human carcinogen.
Aggravation of Pre-existing Conditions:
Persons with pre-existing skin disorders or eye problems, or impaired liver, kidney or respiratory function may be more susceptible to the effects of the substance.
Health Rating: 3 - Severe (Poison)
Flammability Rating: 1 - Slight
Reactivity Rating: 1 - Slight
Contact Rating: 3 - Severe (Life)
Lab Protective Equip: GOGGLES & SHIELD; LAB COAT & APRON; VENT HOOD; PROPER GLOVES
Storage Color Code: Blue (Health)
———————————————————————————————————–
Potential Health Effects
———————————-
Inhalation:
Acts as a relatively potent anesthetic. Irritates respiratory tract and causes central nervous system effects, including headache, drowsiness, dizziness. Exposure to higher concentrations may result in unconsciousness and even death. May cause liver injury and blood disorders. Prolonged exposure may lead to death due to irregular heart beat and kidney and liver disorders.
Ingestion:
Causes severe burning in mouth and throat, pain in the chest and vomiting. Large quantities may cause symptoms similar to inhalation.
Skin Contact:
Causes skin irritation resulting in redness and pain. Removes natural oils. May be absorbed through skin.
Eye Contact:
Vapors causes pain and irritation to eyes. Splashes may cause severe irritation and possible eye damage.
Chronic Exposure:
Prolonged or repeated exposure to vapors may cause damage to the nervous system, the heart and the liver and kidneys. Contact with liquid has defatting effect and may cause chronic irritation of skin with cracking and drying, and corresponding dermatitis. Chloroform is a suspected human carcinogen.
Aggravation of Pre-existing Conditions:
Persons with pre-existing skin disorders or eye problems, or impaired liver, kidney or respiratory function may be more susceptible to the effects of the substance.
Handling and Storage
Keep in a tightly closed light-resistant container, stored in a cool, dry, ventilated area. Protect against physical damage. Isolate from incompatible substances. Wear special protective equipment for maintenance break-in or where exposures may exceed established exposure levels. Wash hands, face, forearms and neck when exiting restricted areas. Shower, dispose of outer clothing, change to clean garments at the end of the day. Avoid cross-contamination of street clothes. Wash hands before eating and do not eat, drink, or smoke in workplace. Containers of this material may be hazardous when empty since they retain product residues (vapors, liquid); observe all warnings and precautions listed for the product. Chloroform odor threshold: 250 mg/m3. The odor threshold only serves as a warning of exposure; not smelling it does not mean you are not being exposed.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1639 on: November 08, 2008, 06:22:39 PM »

Thanks Cubbee - they know, it's all a charade to keep Casey from the DP.

I know klaas.... she wanted to stop by and see where they would tell her they wanted her to look for a live Caylee....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.