April 23, 2024, 11:17:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #55  (Read 317123 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1640 on: November 08, 2008, 06:24:41 PM »

I just got off the phone with Mytime. She and her husband participated in the search today and are wore out.They made a stop by Kidfinders on their way out of town and spoke with George Anthony,
she told him that they had participated in the ground search and wanted to be fair so wanted to know where they would like for her to look for a live Caylee. She had me on her speakerphone while she was there, and I could hear most of the conversation.
George told her that Caylee had been moved 9 times and that his detective would be getting in touch with her.However, she left Kidfinders without anyone telling her where they would like her to search for a live Caylee.

Does that surprise you?

They let everyone search & do all the work while they collect donations.

Actually, it is exactly what we expected...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1641 on: November 08, 2008, 06:29:48 PM »

Dolce, nanners (literally!) 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1642 on: November 08, 2008, 06:30:15 PM »

I just got off the phone with Mytime. She and her husband participated in the search today and are wore out.They made a stop by Kidfinders on their way out of town and spoke with George Anthony,
she told him that they had participated in the ground search and wanted to be fair so wanted to know where they would like for her to look for a live Caylee. She had me on her speakerphone while she was there, and I could hear most of the conversation.
George told her that Caylee had been moved 9 times and that his detective would be getting in touch with her.However, she left Kidfinders without anyone telling her where they would like her to search for a live Caylee.

Does that surprise you?

They are just there for money. Did MT say how much money was in the money jar? Wonder if it gets filled up. I hope not. I think all that money they collect is for their bills because they are not working. There are no live searches and never will be.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1643 on: November 08, 2008, 06:30:24 PM »

Thanks Dolce!They are very touching.I found this one below and for some reason,it just moved me. Yes,we miss you Caylee!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRrZKp3ASRs&feature=related

Hmmmm,there is just something about this one that creeps me.Maybe the watery hole in the woods.Tater heads all over the table?SadSadSad I feel such heaviness in my spirit but I'll continue interceding with prayers until she is found..God Bless every soul that participated today in any shape way or form!Bravo!!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1644 on: November 08, 2008, 06:31:03 PM »

Dolce, nanners (literally!) 
Frozen nanner back at ya!  BOO 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1645 on: November 08, 2008, 06:32:32 PM »

Does that surprise you?

George has been claiming "moved 9 times" for quite some time now.  You would think that his detective would have called in the troops to move in on these people by now....

George just how stupid do you think we are?  I may have been born at night, but sorry it was not last night!

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1646 on: November 08, 2008, 06:33:16 PM »

Does that surprise you?

They are just there for money. Did MT say how much money was in the money jar? Wonder if it gets filled up. I hope not. I think all that money they collect is for their bills because they are not working. There are no live searches and never will be.

Becca..... that is exactly the reason why she stopped in and asked that question...it was stated yesterday that those who wanted to search for a deceased Caylee could do so with Tes...and those who wanted to search for a live Caylee could come to Kidfinders....We know there are no live searches!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1647 on: November 08, 2008, 06:35:06 PM »

WESH has a page they are updating on the search.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17929243/detail.html

5:15 p.m., by Reporter Amanda Ober: The volunteer searchers are starting to return to the search headquarters off Lee Vista Boulevard.

Many of them have been out since early this morning.

A representative for Equusearch confirms the bones found in Blanchard Park today were that of a pet dog that had been disposed of in a plastic bag. He said some students studying to be crime scene techinicians were able to identify the dog skeleton and law enforcement was never called out.
The two areas searchers focused their efforts on today were Moss Park and Blanchard Park.

The vast majority of searchers were looking for Caylee Anthony and a smaller amount searched areas linked to the Jennifer Kesse disappeaance.

The searchers will be back at it at 8 a.m. Sunday.

This doesn't sound at all like the reports that were coming from FoxOrlando about this.

SS.... I jsut got home and am wondering what is FoxOrlando saying?

Hi Cubbee - it's all been very confusing and I don't think it is Caylee.  This morning it was reported that a bag with bones was found in Blanchard Park.  FoxOrlando reported that a bag with bones and a towel was found by divers.  The crime scene van was called in.  The news crews and helicopters were there.  The searchers were then sent away.   FoxOrlando later reported that the bones were a dog.  A searcher on websleuths just reported that there were bones and two plastic bags containing something the poster wouldn't identify.  There was also a report that came through Murt.  A woman named Cheyenne is the woman from a website where Cindy threatened to kick her a$$.  She came up to Murt's car and reported that rosary beads were found hanging from a tree in another location.  Another websleuths poster said that something was found at a location other than Blanchard Park.  At this point, we really don't know anything.  I am interested in the rosary report because of the two necklaces that Casey reportedly bought at JCP.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1648 on: November 08, 2008, 06:35:12 PM »

Thanks Dolce!They are very touching.I found this one below and for some reason,it just moved me. Yes,we miss you Caylee!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRrZKp3ASRs&feature=related

Brought me to tears.  Nice refresher to remind us just what we are in search of.  With all the troubled talks about Murt and his trolls...I thought it would be a nice touch.

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1649 on: November 08, 2008, 06:35:48 PM »

oh boy, more vagueness from George....   

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1650 on: November 08, 2008, 06:36:38 PM »

Does that surprise you?

George has been claiming "moved 9 times" for quite some time now.  You would think that his detective would have called in the troops to move in on these people by now....

George just how stupid do you think we are?  I may have been born at night, but sorry it was not last night!

Don't throw naners at me but...
I feel sorry for George, especially after listening to the latest interviews released this week.  He knows damn well that Caylee is deceased and he is caught up in a publicity charade choreographed by Cindy.   I guess that finding out your daughter killed her granddaughter is probably not the best time for filing for divorce. 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1651 on: November 08, 2008, 06:38:37 PM »

[/quote]

This doesn't sound at all like the reports that were coming from FoxOrlando about this.
[/quote]

SS.... I jsut got home and am wondering what is FoxOrlando saying?
[/quote]

Hi Cubbee - it's all been very confusing and I don't think it is Caylee.  This morning it was reported that a bag with bones was found in Blanchard Park.  FoxOrlando reported that a bag with bones and a towel was found by divers.  The crime scene van was called in.  The news crews and helicopters were there.  The searchers were then sent away.   FoxOrlando later reported that the bones were a dog.  A searcher on websleuths just reported that there were bones and two plastic bags containing something the poster wouldn't identify.  There was also a report that came through Murt.  A woman named Cheyenne is the woman from a website where Cindy threatened to kick her a$$.  She came up to Murt's car and reported that rosary beads were found hanging from a tree in another location.  Another websleuths poster said that something was found at a location other than Blanchard Park.  At this point, we really don't know anything.  I am interested in the rosary report because of the two necklaces that Casey reportedly bought at JCP.
[/quote]

Thanks SS...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1652 on: November 08, 2008, 06:38:45 PM »

Does that surprise you?

Becca..... that is exactly the reason why she stopped in and asked that question...it was stated yesterday that those who wanted to search for a deceased Caylee could do so with Tes...and those who wanted to search for a live Caylee could come to Kidfinders....We know there are no live searches!!!

We all saw that George knows Caylee is dead per his interview. I think he is doing and saying what he is because Cindy is making him. He will get tired of it and leave that witch. I understand someone holding out hope for there loved one, but in Cindys' case, that is not what is going on. I wish they would just give it up. I hope that the people know what we do and do not donate to them. Hopefully when Caylee is found they don't keep on doing it. I can see them still begging for money once Caylee is found.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1653 on: November 08, 2008, 06:42:04 PM »

Bless you both for searching.

::shakes my head about the Anthony's and Kidfinders::

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
starry1st
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1654 on: November 08, 2008, 06:47:21 PM »

I remember standing on that God forsaken clump of sand that was my beloved Aruba and watched Dave Holloway dig through the stinking fly infested germ inladen trash dump looking for his baby girl and I cried enough tears to fill up the damn ocean

That just breaks my heart. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1655 on: November 08, 2008, 06:58:17 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17938513/detail.html

Saturday’s Search For Caylee Ends In Disappointment
Saturday, November 8, 2008 – updated: 6:47 pm EST November 8, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Saturday’s search for Caylee Anthony’s remains ended in disappointment, not only because she wasn’t found, but the crowd of searchers was smaller than expected.

About 1,500 volunteers showed up determined to find the toddler who disappeared in June.

"I just think it's time for closure for her family,” said searcher Lynda Parsons. “I think it's really time to find her."

The search kicked off later than expected. Shortly after 9 a.m. the group was broken into 15 units that started searching near Blanchard Park and the command post.

They spread out and searched the field for clothes and bones. If they found anything, they marked the scene with small flags so crime scene investigations would know what areas to check.

Searchers found clothing and some apparent animal bones, but no skeleton that could answer the question “Where is Caylee?”

"If you really want to delve into the mind of Casey (Anthony), delve deep into some shrink's ugly book, because she's an ugly minded person," said bounty hunter Lenard Padilla. He returned to Orlando for the search and attacked Casey for never helping.

The mother has caused pain for people across the country like Cathy Peters who came from Georgia to help find the beautiful brown-eyed little girl.

“She's in heaven and she just needs to be brought home to be buried,” said Peters. “Let her have her funeral…let the tears stop.”

Meanwhile, George Anthony showed up at the Kid Finders Command & Volunteer Center Saturday afternoon. He said he holds no ill will toward EquuSearch and its theory that Caylee is dead. The grandfather is holding out hope that Caylee would be found alive. He also said his wife, Cindy, was not taking the search too well. She was not at the Kid Finders location.

The search is expected to resume Sunday morning. EquuSearch is asking for more volunteers, donations, food and water.

If Caylee's body is not found by Tuesday, EquuSearch said it will decide whether to come back again. It said it has searched as many as seven times for one victim and it's successful about a third of the time, having found 300 victims so far.

"The weather's right, the water's down, the vegetation's down. We have the right equipment. With a little bit of luck, we'll be able to find Caylee and bring closure to this community," said EquuSearch founder Tim Miller.

The command post is near the corner of Judge Road and Shadowridge Drive (see map), almost directly north of Orlando International Airport.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1656 on: November 08, 2008, 06:58:19 PM »

TexasBarMom stated:
Don't throw naners at me but...
I feel sorry for George, especially after listening to the latest interviews released this week.  He knows damn well that Caylee is deceased and he is caught up in a publicity charade choreographed by Cindy.   I guess that finding out your daughter killed her granddaughter is probably not the best time for filing for divorce.

I don't feel sorry for anyone who is lying to the public for the sake of donations or for trying to keep a family member from getting their just due.

He is (IMO) as manipulative as Cindy. AND as evil.

I still love you though, TexasBarMom.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1657 on: November 08, 2008, 06:59:47 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17939308/detail.html

More Than 1,000 Volunteers Search For Caylee Anthony
Search Will Resume Sunday Morning

POSTED: 6:25 pm EST November 8, 2008
UPDATED: 6:36 pm EST November 8, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Volunteers turned out in large numbers to search for missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony on Saturday.

People came from miles around to help search a 25-mile radius near the Orlando International Airport in east Orange County for the remains of Caylee and missing Orlando woman Jennifer Kesse.

It's one of the mostly highly publicized searches in recent history in Orange County.

About 1,300 volunteers combed the area in East Orange County.

The searchers wrapped up at 5 p.m. Saturday, but will resume on Sunday morning.

The volunteers spent the day combing swampy and wooded areas around Blanchard Park and Moss Park. They found plenty of animal bones, but so far, no evidence connected to Caylee.

The volunteer turnout did not break the record for the largest nation search. That would have required 3,000 people.

The searchers headed into dense brush near the Orlando International Airport -- an area where investigators traced cell phone pings from Casey Anthony's phone.

The group did find bones, but said they were clearly not human.

"There's a pile of bones there but it appears to be an animal," a volunteer said.

Bones were also found inside a plastic bag in Blanchard Park and were suspicious enough to be checked by some students studying to be crime scene technicians.

Equusearch said they quickly determined the bones belonged to a pet dog.

"Any days that we're searching we find bones," said Mandy Albritton of Equusearch. "Animals go into the woods to die. You're going to find animal bones in the woods."

As for George and Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandparents, there was no sign of them at the search on Saturday.

It appears Equusearch and the Anthonys have come to a sort of truce, agreeing to disagree over wither Caylee is alive.

"I know the Anthonys are firm in the fact, until we have confirmed remains, they won't either, and we can accept that," Albritton said.

The attorney who represents George and Cindy Anthony, Mark Nejame, was at the search early Saturday morning showing his support.

Also helping search was bounty hunter Leonard Padilla and several dozens of his colleagues.

The search will pick up again at 8 a.m. Sunday.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1658 on: November 08, 2008, 07:02:08 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7812468&version=16&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Search for Caylee winds down 
1,500 volunteers turn out to aid in search 

Last Edited: Saturday, 08 Nov 2008, 5:57 PM EST 
Created: Friday, 07 Nov 2008, 8:01 AM EST 

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Texas Equusearch has concluded its largest single-day search for missing Orlando toddler Caylee Anthony.  The last group of volunteers and workers headed out around 3 p.m. for a final sweep of four search zones in East Orange County.

At around 2 p.m. Saturday, a select group of Equusearch workers headed to an undisclosed secured area near the airport.  No word yet on what may have led this specialized, trained team to the area.

Upwards of 3,000 volunteers were expected to turn out for the massive operation on Saturday, but a final count was not available at the time this story was published.
"Everything is going extremely well," Equusearch President Tim Miller said earlier in the day, as bus loads of volunteers departed for their assigned search zones.  With 250 Team Leaders in place and more than 3,000 volunteers from 30 different states, Equusearch officials are hoping for a  major breakthrough.

Divers pulled a bag of bones from a body of water behind Blanchard Park YMCA Saturday morning.   The bones were turned over to crime scene investigators, who hauled it away around noon.   It was later determined that the bones were those of a dog and not a human. 

sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1659 on: November 08, 2008, 07:04:13 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17938513/detail.html

Saturday’s Search For Caylee Ends In Disappointment
Saturday, November 8, 2008 – updated: 6:47 pm EST November 8, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Saturday’s search for Caylee Anthony’s remains ended in disappointment, not only because she wasn’t found, but the crowd of searchers was smaller than expected.

About 1,500 volunteers showed up determined to find the toddler who disappeared in June.

"I just think it's time for closure for her family,” said searcher Lynda Parsons. “I think it's really time to find her."

The search kicked off later than expected. Shortly after 9 a.m. the group was broken into 15 units that started searching near Blanchard Park and the command post.

They spread out and searched the field for clothes and bones. If they found anything, they marked the scene with small flags so crime scene investigations would know what areas to check.

Searchers found clothing and some apparent animal bones, but no skeleton that could answer the question “Where is Caylee?”

"If you really want to delve into the mind of Casey (Anthony), delve deep into some shrink's ugly book, because she's an ugly minded person," said bounty hunter Lenard Padilla. He returned to Orlando for the search and attacked Casey for never helping.

The mother has caused pain for people across the country like Cathy Peters who came from Georgia to help find the beautiful brown-eyed little girl.

“She's in heaven and she just needs to be brought home to be buried,” said Peters. “Let her have her funeral…let the tears stop.”

Meanwhile, George Anthony showed up at the Kid Finders Command & Volunteer Center Saturday afternoon. He said he holds no ill will toward EquuSearch and its theory that Caylee is dead. The grandfather is holding out hope that Caylee would be found alive. He also said his wife, Cindy, was not taking the search too well. She was not at the Kid Finders location.

The search is expected to resume Sunday morning. EquuSearch is asking for more volunteers, donations, food and water.

If Caylee's body is not found by Tuesday, EquuSearch said it will decide whether to come back again. It said it has searched as many as seven times for one victim and it's successful about a third of the time, having found 300 victims so far.

"The weather's right, the water's down, the vegetation's down. We have the right equipment. With a little bit of luck, we'll be able to find Caylee and bring closure to this community," said EquuSearch founder Tim Miller.

The command post is near the corner of Judge Road and Shadowridge Drive (see map), almost directly north of Orlando International Airport.

Of course the search bothers Cindy. If she is found her charade is up. Her denial will be over and no more money for their non-exsistant searches. She probably stayed at home so she can do things to try and sabotage the searches or maybe she is just staying im front of the TV to see the news if they find her because deep down she knows they will.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.