March 28, 2024, 09:47:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #55  (Read 315754 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1700 on: November 08, 2008, 08:09:26 PM »

Aw come on Boo and IM where is your sense of adventure..Cherry Garcia?  Really??   

Sorry, not a huge ice cream fan, but I make homeade fun at least once a week, and key lime pie also.
Alright..later Monkies..I am going to IM's  LOL  yummies and sluething! 

Also, I will help to make sure Wreck stays away from your 16 y/o....

Have you found any similar cases to Casey yet in your search IM?  I can not fathom her coming up with all of this on her own.

If you have fun sleuthing and eating non-stop sweets, come on! I had a friend from the Spector trial come and stay for two weeks, we finally were not even cutting the pie, we were eating it straight from the pie pan! Also stuck my nose in that trial after the fact because too many things didn't add up......I wasn't working then and was able to sleuth 24/7. Now, my job is crazy busy but I'll look for one even though I believe (thank God) she is one of a kind.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1701 on: November 08, 2008, 08:09:39 PM »

I have a migraine ALSO, I went to a funeral today a wonderful man of 39, leaving  a wife and two small children.
So I'm going to bed now

Condolences to you, Blonde.

Get some rest, get rid of that headache!

And thanks again for all you do here!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1702 on: November 08, 2008, 08:09:55 PM »

I suspect that CA is guarding the Hopespring Dr. residence to ensure that nobody sneaks into that backyard with ground penetrating equipment.

She knows where that baby girl has been disposed of & she doesn't want her found.  JMHO.

Would have to hear it for myself that if a body had been prepped off site, the storage vehicle containing a tight seal & comprised of heavy plastic, like a food cooler, wash the outside of the vehicle with bleach & then bury, I doubt very much that cadaver dogs would alert at all.  These people are devious.  When I put my mind to think like devious criminals this is where it leads me.  Wish I didn't feel the way I do about guns I would have been LE.

Has LE searched under the pavestones in the backyard?  I can't imagine why they wouldn't, it should be easy to obtain a search warrant to do it.

Lisa

I agree - I think they need to thoroughly search that back yard.

There are some photographs somewhere of the LE search in the backyard.  They went through it pretty well and later took things like the sandbox and playhouse.  They had little red flags where the dogs hit and there were spots where they had been digging.
This is probably really out there, but I wonder about the garage under the concrete or even the front yard.  I know obvious, but hey what about this case is at all normal? 

Attic maybe?  Under a storage shed?  I know I am grasping at straws here...I think TES is on the right track.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1703 on: November 08, 2008, 08:10:48 PM »

http://www.nobodymurdercases.com/no_body.pdf

Geraldo, take a look see here my latin idjit! I found one case O/T that was a freaking blueprint for Drew Peterson (John Raaz), I highlighted the similairities and sent the case info to Chief Ray McGury in Bbrook~ he replied and told me he sent it to the ISP and thanked me.
That is awesome!!  Great job IM!  Very eery may I add...

Ben & Jerrys Cheesecake brownie icecream anyone?  I promise not to bite this time.

Ooooo now I want Cherry Garcia!!! 

Coffee Heath Bar Crunch and Chunky Monkey!

Lisa

Rum Raisin!   It is SOO good you want to put your face in the bowl! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1704 on: November 08, 2008, 08:11:44 PM »

Dolce..how are the bubbas?

Hey cubbie!! I havent seen ya lately!!!
They are good Nikki.  Only gave me heart burn once this week!  (Scared the puddin out of me, but doctor thought it was funny)

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1705 on: November 08, 2008, 08:12:59 PM »

Goodnight all.  I'm weary and need a break.  I'm off to watch Keeping Up Appearances - it's as good as Fawlty Towers.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1706 on: November 08, 2008, 08:14:01 PM »

I have a migraine ALSO, I went to a funeral today a wonderful man of 39, leaving  a wife and two small children.
So I'm going to bed now

I'm so sorry Blonde.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1707 on: November 08, 2008, 08:14:14 PM »

Goodnight all.  I'm weary and need a break.  I'm off to watch Keeping Up Appearances - it's as good as Fawlty Towers.

I just love Hyacinth!  Reminds me of my mother!

Lisa
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1708 on: November 08, 2008, 08:14:32 PM »

I like "Are You Being Served" but they do not play it any more.  It was me and my roomies fav tv show to watch...their fashion and hair is hillarious.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1709 on: November 08, 2008, 08:15:40 PM »

I heard that Tim expected more searchers to show up today and that he "needed" like 3,000 in order to search properly with the maps he made.

My concern is that they will not cover all the mapped areas as well as they wanted by Monday. Monday is when I heard they were going to reevaluate whether to continue the search. (Maybe even at another date.)

Any thoughts on this? Do I have my facts straight?

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1710 on: November 08, 2008, 08:15:40 PM »

Keeping up appearances...my fav. program...Mrs. Bucket/Bouquet is just too funny.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1711 on: November 08, 2008, 08:16:29 PM »

I like "Are You Being Served" but they do not play it any more.  It was me and my roomies fav tv show to watch...their fashion and hair is hillarious.

Mrs. Slocum's different haircolors?

Lisa
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1712 on: November 08, 2008, 08:17:26 PM »

I suspect that CA is guarding the Hopespring Dr. residence to ensure that nobody sneaks into that backyard with ground penetrating equipment.

She knows where that baby girl has been disposed of & she doesn't want her found.  JMHO.

Would have to hear it for myself that if a body had been prepped off site, the storage vehicle containing a tight seal & comprised of heavy plastic, like a food cooler, wash the outside of the vehicle with bleach & then bury, I doubt very much that cadaver dogs would alert at all.  These people are devious.  When I put my mind to think like devious criminals this is where it leads me.  Wish I didn't feel the way I do about guns I would have been LE.

Has LE searched under the pavestones in the backyard?  I can't imagine why they wouldn't, it should be easy to obtain a search warrant to do it.

Lisa

There are some photographs somewhere of the LE search in the backyard.  They went through it pretty well and later took things like the sandbox and playhouse.  They had little red flags where the dogs hit and there were spots where they had been digging.
This is probably really out there, but I wonder about the garage under the concrete or even the front yard.  I know obvious, but hey what about this case is at all normal? 

Attic maybe?  Under a storage shed?  I know I am grasping at straws here...I think TES is on the right track.

I think TES is on the right track too    -    but, if I had a nickel for the times I've wondered about the house next door which I think is vacant...
I'd be a rich woman!  Lol!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1713 on: November 08, 2008, 08:18:58 PM »

I heard that Tim expected more searchers to show up today and that he "needed" like 3,000 in order to search properly with the maps he made.

My concern is that they will not cover all the mapped areas as well as they wanted by Monday. Monday is when I heard they were going to reevaluate whether to continue the search. (Maybe even at another date.)

Yes unfortunately I think that you do.  Except I thought it was Tuesday that they would be doing a re-evaluation.

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1714 on: November 08, 2008, 08:19:40 PM »

Lisa

I think TES is on the right track too    -    but, if I had a nickel for the times I've wondered about the house next door which I think is vacant...

There is a vacant house next door to the Anthony's?  Ha, they probably couldn't pay people to be their neighbors!

Lisa
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1715 on: November 08, 2008, 08:21:48 PM »

I liked that one as well!! I was tickled when I moved here and could watch it!!

EVENING ALL MONKEYS!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1716 on: November 08, 2008, 08:21:49 PM »

Great point!!  IIRC someone when we were posting the picks of the back yard pointed to the property on the other side of the fence noting "did they look here".  The dogs did hit close to that fence area..is it possible it could have been because the body was on the other side?  I think that would be considered "She is close Dad". 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1717 on: November 08, 2008, 08:22:41 PM »

I liked that one as well!! I was tickled when I moved here and could watch it!!

EVENING ALL MONKEYS!!
Good evening Miss Lisa!

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1718 on: November 08, 2008, 08:25:00 PM »

Lisa

There is a vacant house next door to the Anthony's?  Ha, they probably couldn't pay people to be their neighbors!

Lisa

Not likely lol! 
When the cam's were on the house, and that guy put up a real estate sign
is when I read the house was vacant.  I watched it often and never saw
any movement or life or cars in the driveway.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1719 on: November 08, 2008, 08:25:57 PM »

Yes unfortunately I think that you do.  Except I thought it was Tuesday that they would be doing a re-evaluation.

The search is expected to resume Sunday morning. EquuSearch is asking for more volunteers, donations, food and water.

If Caylee's body is not found by Tuesday, EquuSearch said it will decide whether to come back again. It said it has searched as many as seven times for one victim and it's successful about a third of the time, having found 300 victims so far.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17938513/detail.html

Sounds like to me, Monday is the last scheduled search day.

It really worries me. And I have tried to stay very confident in Tim and the team.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.