April 26, 2024, 08:41:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #55  (Read 317274 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1720 on: November 08, 2008, 08:28:10 PM »

I heard that Tim expected more searchers to show up today and that he "needed" like 3,000 in order to search properly with the maps he made.

My concern is that they will not cover all the mapped areas as well as they wanted by Monday. Monday is when I heard they were going to reevaluate whether to continue the search. (Maybe even at another date.)

Any thoughts on this? Do I have my facts straight?

Yes unfortunately I think that you do.  Except I thought it was Tuesday that they would be doing a re-evaluation.

The search is expected to resume Sunday morning. EquuSearch is asking for more volunteers, donations, food and water.

If Caylee's body is not found by Tuesday, EquuSearch said it will decide whether to come back again. It said it has searched as many as seven times for one victim and it's successful about a third of the time, having found 300 victims so far.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17938513/detail.html

Sounds like to me, Monday is the last scheduled search day.

It really worries me. And I have tried to stay very confident in Tim and the team.

Brandi I'm hoping that with all the local media publicity today, more folks will turn up for the search tomorrow.  Keep your fingers crossed.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1721 on: November 08, 2008, 08:29:46 PM »

Goodnight all.  I'm weary and need a break.  I'm off to watch Keeping Up Appearances - it's as good as Fawlty Towers.

I just love Hyacinth!  Reminds me of my mother!

Lisa
Gosh, it would be a hoot to have a Mom like that!!!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1722 on: November 08, 2008, 08:32:21 PM »

Goodnight all.  I'm weary and need a break.  I'm off to watch Keeping Up Appearances - it's as good as Fawlty Towers.

Lisa

It can be sometimes.  Other times I feel like the neighbor Elizabeth!

Lisa
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1723 on: November 08, 2008, 08:33:52 PM »

Off for a break.

Special thanks to mytime and hubby and all the other Monkeys weary from searching today.

Thanks Dolce...you did good!

Thanks Klaas, as always.  Hope you enjoyed your turkey or meatloaf today!

God bless Caylee.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1724 on: November 08, 2008, 08:35:01 PM »

Lisa

Lisa
Oh...you always get the beaker huh?!   
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1725 on: November 08, 2008, 08:38:21 PM »

Lisa

Lisa
Oh...you always get the beaker huh?!   

Something like that!   My mother is very particular about her house.  Just like Hyacinth.

Lisa
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1726 on: November 08, 2008, 08:39:20 PM »

Lisa

Onslow is the best though!  Priceless!
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1727 on: November 08, 2008, 08:41:50 PM »

Anyone who plans on watching Geraldo tonight? You can email him at  Atlarge@foxnews.com  - I just did,expressing my opinion of his biased coverage so far.
Feel free to do the same..... maybe he will realize what his viewers think of his sycophantic behavior  with Jose Baez.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1728 on: November 08, 2008, 08:52:58 PM »

Does anyone know where Tim was searching today??  I am wondering because he seemed so sure they would find Caylee.  If he has a pretty good idea, maybe he would take a few trusted people off to certain locations, while others searched more unlikely places?
akmom

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1729 on: November 08, 2008, 08:53:35 PM »

Anyone who plans on watching Geraldo tonight? You can email him at  Atlarge@foxnews.com  - I just did,expressing my opinion of his biased coverage so far.
Feel free to do the same..... maybe he will realize what his viewers think of his sycophantic behavior  with Jose Baez.

I have e-mailed FOX News about Geraldo before.  He threatened to spit on a blogger while being interviewed on another FOX show.  I don't know why they keep him around.

Lisa
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1730 on: November 08, 2008, 08:57:39 PM »

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1731 on: November 08, 2008, 09:06:20 PM »

As I come to an end of my prayer time,  God has blessed me with something I already know, but he has brought home to me.  Though it is hard to see at the surface,  there really are some blessings he has brought to us all, under the sad circumstances.

1.  The show of mass humanity left in this world, so many caring and loving people who are doing so much good, just as in the NH case, even though there is no justice yet.

2.  Caylee and Natalee are in such a much better place than any of us and are being well taken care of! Caylee is safe, where NOBODY can hurt her, EVER, she's happier than any of us can imagine!  THIS is the MOST important fact

3.  God brought me to SM for a reason.  To be a part of a bigger thing and to meet so many beautiful, loving and caring people, who do so much good, regardless of the out come.  I have NO doubt, in time of trouble, I have many friends here who care and will pray for me and my family, if necessary.   What more can you ask for?

Whether we get the answers we seek, God is in control and has his own timeline.  We are not to question or doubt, but accept that.   Whether Casey, Joran and all the other evil people in the world get the justice WE want.  They WILL face the ultimate justice that our system can never give.    Caylee is happy now!  When it boils down, that is what is most important.   Finding her body is for the living.   With all those searching and helping, I believe we all do deserve closure and that is what I have prayed for.

God Bless you all!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
WesleyBear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1732 on: November 08, 2008, 09:08:18 PM »

I swing between thinking that George out looking at the woods was a non-verbal way of letting TES know where to search, and then I think that he was out there as a diversion to lure them there,  knowing she is somewhere else......

Time for Casey to get Waterboarded as far as I'm concerned...

I agree with you, I mean he knows that there are people watching him all the time.  Either he was trying to tell people where to search, or like you said he was causing a diverson b/c he is nervous of them finding Caylee. 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1733 on: November 08, 2008, 09:13:46 PM »

I swing between thinking that George out looking at the woods was a non-verbal way of letting TES know where to search, and then I think that he was out there as a diversion to lure them there,  knowing she is somewhere else......

Time for Casey to get Waterboarded as far as I'm concerned...

I agree with you, I mean he knows that there are people watching him all the time.  Either he was trying to tell people where to search, or like you said he was causing a diverson b/c he is nervous of them finding Caylee. 

They cleared that area where George was seen looking into the woods today. That was a priority area that they said they searched today.

I personally never thought George was there to give anyone "hints." In my opinion, it was either to divert people or had nothing to do with Caylee.

About the waterboarding, I htink they should do that to George, Cindy AND Casey.

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1734 on: November 08, 2008, 09:20:02 PM »

They cleared that area where George was seen looking into the woods today. That was a priority area that they said they searched today.

I personally never thought George was there to give anyone "hints." In my opinion, it was either to divert people or had nothing to do with Caylee.

About the waterboarding, I htink they should do that to George, Cindy AND Casey.

I had a feeling he was being given too much credit.  He's a bottom dweller, no hope for him.  They are all bottom dweller's a/k/a "house of sociopath's".  JMHO
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1735 on: November 08, 2008, 09:23:21 PM »

I heard that Tim expected more searchers to show up today and that he "needed" like 3,000 in order to search properly with the maps he made.

My concern is that they will not cover all the mapped areas as well as they wanted by Monday. Monday is when I heard they were going to reevaluate whether to continue the search. (Maybe even at another date.)

Any thoughts on this? Do I have my facts straight?

Just getting online Brandi, but regarding the search, something I read the other day in the docs is still bugging me. It was where Cindy said she washed Casey's slacks because they smelled "smokey". With the gas cans and all, that statement really bothers me and makes me wonder.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1736 on: November 08, 2008, 09:23:49 PM »

Don't want to leave for the night until we hear from Colt.  I believe that he & his wife intend to go back again tomorrow so maybe they will go straight to bed but I kinda doubted that.  Will hang around for a little while longer.

I just hate that all of these good people are being messed with by this group of baby killer approver's.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1737 on: November 08, 2008, 09:24:00 PM »

I had a feeling he was being given too much credit.  He's a bottom dweller, no hope for him.  They are all bottom dweller's a/k/a "house of sociopath's".  JMHO

I have seen (IMO) George get too much credit on many counts, including this one. SO many people have said, "he did the right thing" when he testified at the GJ. Well, guess what? He did not do that voluntarily. He was ordered by subpoena to testify. The only "right" thing he did in this regard was to appear as ordered. We have NO idea what he testified to the GJ. But giving him "credit" for testifying??? GMAB.

SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1738 on: November 08, 2008, 09:26:09 PM »

I am getting ready for my time of prayer.  I will start with this one.
Dear God,
    My prayer today is for Caylee Anthony, Jennifer Kesse, Clinton Nelson and Trenton Duncan.  These children deserve to be brought home.  Perhaps you have all or most of them Home with You now, but please allow each of them to come home here so closure for their families and friends may be felt.  So many of us have taken these children into our hearts as well, and we will trust in You to bring each one home.
Please watch over all the searchers this weekend and let no harm come to them.  Please bless them for the job they are doing along with all the dedicated people who have volunteered their time, money and heartfelt thoughts to help.  All of these people are trying to locate the children and I pray that You let it happen.   Please give special blessing to Tess, Tim Miller, Leonard Padilla and Mort for their continuing efforts.  They are just a few, You know who the rest are, and there are many.
I also ask blessings for the families of each of the children.  No matter how they may appear to us, You know the suffering they are truly feeling so, please, lessen their pain.
I may not know the proper way of prayer but I can keep asking You to bless and watch over all involved.  I will keep talking to You from my heart and hope this is how You want to hear from me.  This is how I have always prayed.  I acknowledge your wisdom, grace and mercy and You have always lived in my heart and soul.
While my heart hurts because of all this sorrow, I am just humbled by the effort put into this particular search. My heart is healing.  Please fill everyone's heart that is involved and let us be better people from this sadness.  Let there always be something good coming from something sad and bad.
I again ask your Blessings and Grace on all involved in caring for these children.  I know everything comes through the way of the Lord.
Dear Lord, please hear me in my prayer.
Amen
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1739 on: November 08, 2008, 09:28:25 PM »

Lisa

Reminds me of my Mother in law, and what made it funnier was watching it with her!

Dolce, I wanted twins with all my pregnancies. I am excited for you.

Monkeys who searched, big thanks and hugs to you all.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.