April 24, 2024, 10:02:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #55  (Read 317171 times)
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1740 on: November 08, 2008, 09:30:54 PM »

I heard that Tim expected more searchers to show up today and that he "needed" like 3,000 in order to search properly with the maps he made.

My concern is that they will not cover all the mapped areas as well as they wanted by Monday. Monday is when I heard they were going to reevaluate whether to continue the search. (Maybe even at another date.)

Any thoughts on this? Do I have my facts straight?

Just getting online Brandi, but regarding the search, something I read the other day in the docs is still bugging me. It was where Cindy said she washed Casey's slacks because they smelled "smokey". With the gas cans and all, that statement really bothers me and makes me wonder.

I believe that it was in either 7/24 or 8/04 GA's interview with OCSO that he references ALL of the items that were picked up by LA at AL's apartment bringing back to Hopespring Dr. 7/16 after 2AM as being very filled with smoke odor that CA referred to as "nasty" but then it is only referenced that CA washed the pants from the car because they smelled like smoke.  But when reading these interviews I couldn't help but remember the bag of stuffed animals that were tossed out as garbage & LA stated that they were being thrown away due to them having strong stinky odor of cigarette smoke & that they had been received from supporter's as gifts for Caylee.  Remember that?  I did a post but didn't see any responses to it.  I think it is possible that those stuffed animals could very well have been either in the car or at AL's apartment & were being disposed off just like they did little sweet Caylee, not looking back.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1741 on: November 08, 2008, 09:31:02 PM »

O, Blessed Mother and St Joseph,
you searched when your Son Jesus
disappeared when he was twelve.
You would not give up
until he was found.
You know the pain of having someone missing,
and the joy of finding them,
as you found your son.
Help those who are searching now,
to find the answers to their questions,
and an end to their searching.
Inspire people to be vigilant,
so that their eyes and ears
may see and hear news that will bring hope.
Comfort those who feel lonely and sad
because the one they love has vanished.
Be with them in the storm
and guide them in their efforts.
We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1742 on: November 08, 2008, 09:32:19 PM »

Sorry for the OT but...
Is anyone else addicted to the Shiba Inu Puppy cam? 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1743 on: November 08, 2008, 09:32:23 PM »

They cleared that area where George was seen looking into the woods today. That was a priority area that they said they searched today.

I personally never thought George was there to give anyone "hints." In my opinion, it was either to divert people or had nothing to do with Caylee.

About the waterboarding, I htink they should do that to George, Cindy AND Casey.

I had a feeling he was being given too much credit.  He's a bottom dweller, no hope for him.  They are all bottom dweller's a/k/a "house of sociopath's".  JMHO

I have seen (IMO) George get too much credit on many counts, including this one. SO many people have said, "he did the right thing" when he testified at the GJ. Well, guess what? He did not do that voluntarily. He was ordered by subpoena to testify. The only "right" thing he did in this regard was to appear as ordered. We have NO idea what he testified to the GJ. But giving him "credit" for testifying??? GMAB.

Not only that,but he was so nervous going in to "do the right thing" - then when he came he stated that he'd said nothing that would hurt Casey-   well did he tell about the smell of a dead body in his daughter's car?   that was why he was called to testify...
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1744 on: November 08, 2008, 09:32:53 PM »

Does anyone know where Tim was searching today??  I am wondering because he seemed so sure they would find Caylee.  If he has a pretty good idea, maybe he would take a few trusted people off to certain locations, while others searched more unlikely places?
akmom

Some pages back, Klaas posted an article that had a picture of the search area on it, and in that article it stated exactly what you've said - members of the EqquSearch team were sent to search an area that volunteer searchers weren't allowed to go. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1745 on: November 08, 2008, 09:37:32 PM »

I believe that it was in either 7/24 or 8/04 GA's interview with OCSO that he references ALL of the items that were picked up by LA at AL's apartment bringing back to Hopespring Dr. 7/16 after 2AM as being very filled with smoke odor that CA referred to as "nasty" but then it is only referenced that CA washed the pants from the car because they smelled like smoke.  But when reading these interviews I couldn't help but remember the bag of stuffed animals that were tossed out as garbage & LA stated that they were being thrown away due to them having strong stinky odor of cigarette smoke & that they had been received from supporter's as gifts for Caylee.  Remember that?  I did a post but didn't see any responses to it.  I think it is possible that those stuffed animals could very well have been either in the car or at AL's apartment & were being disposed off just like they did little sweet Caylee, not looking back.

I remember thinking that might make sense if one stuffed animal had to be thrown out if it smelled like cigarette smoke, but found it odd that a whole lot of them had to be thrown out due to cig smoke, what are the chances of that.

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1746 on: November 08, 2008, 09:39:58 PM »

They cleared that area where George was seen looking into the woods today. That was a priority area that they said they searched today.

I personally never thought George was there to give anyone "hints." In my opinion, it was either to divert people or had nothing to do with Caylee.

About the waterboarding, I htink they should do that to George, Cindy AND Casey.

I had a feeling he was being given too much credit.  He's a bottom dweller, no hope for him.  They are all bottom dweller's a/k/a "house of sociopath's".  JMHO

I have seen (IMO) George get too much credit on many counts, including this one. SO many people have said, "he did the right thing" when he testified at the GJ. Well, guess what? He did not do that voluntarily. He was ordered by subpoena to testify. The only "right" thing he did in this regard was to appear as ordered. We have NO idea what he testified to the GJ. But giving him "credit" for testifying??? GMAB.

I'm with you.  He would have never testified willingly.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1747 on: November 08, 2008, 09:41:05 PM »

I remember thinking that might make sense if one stuffed animal had to be thrown out if it smelled like cigarette smoke, but found it odd that a whole lot of them had to be thrown out due to cig smoke, what are the chances of that.

Zil

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1748 on: November 08, 2008, 09:41:23 PM »

The thing about George is that we know now from his taped interviews that he believed the smell was decomp, he lied to his wife about it. He expressed concern about bringing someone into this world that could do something like that to another human being. We all read that and confirmed that GA believes that Caylee is dead.

But he then goes on air and interviews stating KC is awesome and Caylee is not dead and she's been moved 9 different times and they know who has her and they are being watched and come join the live search by donating money... yada yada yada. He knows he's lying, we know he's lying. We heard his words, he can't take them back.

So tell me, what is the difference between what KC was doing to LE and what GA is doing to us? KC leading LE on a wild goose chase claiming she worked at Universal, then admitting she was lying. GA telling us Caylee is alive and thru the tapes we know he's lying.

If their mouths are moving THEY ARE LYING!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1749 on: November 08, 2008, 09:43:11 PM »

well what are the odds that a whole garbage bag full of stuffed animals came from stranger's for Caylee & all the stranger's were smoker's?

Also have been wondering if OCSO tested Baby doll "Mama" for Caylee DNA cuz if there wasn't any, you know she was cleaned by CA, another dark example of a pathological LIAR, imo.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1750 on: November 08, 2008, 09:44:00 PM »

It also upset me that Caylees doll (and not with her, wherever she is)was in the carseat, according to Cindy, when they got it from the tow place. If Casey was gone so long with a live Caylee, why didn't she take a lot of clothes for her and why were there not a lot of clothing at Tony's or somewhere? As I recall, Cindy said nothing was missing?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1751 on: November 08, 2008, 09:44:04 PM »

The thing about George is that we know now from his taped interviews that he believed the smell was decomp, he lied to his wife about it. He expressed concern about bringing someone into this world that could do something like that to another human being. We all read that and confirmed that GA believes that Caylee is dead.

But he then goes on air and interviews stating KC is awesome and Caylee is not dead and she's been moved 9 different times and they know who has her and they are being watched and come join the live search by donating money... yada yada yada. He knows he's lying, we know he's lying. We heard his words, he can't take them back.

So tell me, what is the difference between what KC was doing to LE and what GA is doing to us? KC leading LE on a wild goose chase claiming she worked at Universal, then admitting she was lying. GA telling us Caylee is alive and thru the tapes we know he's lying.

Children learn what they live and the A's prove that it's true.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1752 on: November 08, 2008, 09:45:34 PM »

Nil

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1753 on: November 08, 2008, 09:47:10 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7812468&version=16&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Search for Caylee winds down 
1,500 volunteers turn out to aid in search 

Last Edited: Saturday, 08 Nov 2008, 5:57 PM EST 
Created: Friday, 07 Nov 2008, 8:01 AM EST 

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Texas Equusearch has concluded its largest single-day search for missing Orlando toddler Caylee Anthony.  The last group of volunteers and workers headed out around 3 p.m. for a final sweep of four search zones in East Orange County.

At around 2 p.m. Saturday, a select group of Equusearch workers headed to an undisclosed secured area near the airport.  No word yet on what may have led this specialized, trained team to the area.

Upwards of 3,000 volunteers were expected to turn out for the massive operation on Saturday, but a final count was not available at the time this story was published.
"Everything is going extremely well," Equusearch President Tim Miller said earlier in the day, as bus loads of volunteers departed for their assigned search zones.  With 250 Team Leaders in place and more than 3,000 volunteers from 30 different states, Equusearch officials are hoping for a  major breakthrough.

Divers pulled a bag of bones from a body of water behind Blanchard Park YMCA Saturday morning.   The bones were turned over to crime scene investigators, who hauled it away around noon.   It was later determined that the bones were those of a dog and not a human. 

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1754 on: November 08, 2008, 09:47:27 PM »

That's right!

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1755 on: November 08, 2008, 09:47:28 PM »

Does anyone know where Tim was searching today??  I am wondering because he seemed so sure they would find Caylee.  If he has a pretty good idea, maybe he would take a few trusted people off to certain locations, while others searched more unlikely places?
akmom

Thanks for answering.  It just seems to me while they wouldn't want any stone unturned, it would be risky to have too many people in the prime areas of interest.

Some pages back, Klaas posted an article that had a picture of the search area on it, and in that article it stated exactly what you've said - members of the EqquSearch team were sent to search an area that volunteer searchers weren't allowed to go. 

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1756 on: November 08, 2008, 09:47:47 PM »

well what are the odds that a whole garbage bag full of stuffed animals came from stranger's for Caylee & all the stranger's were smoker's?

Also have been wondering if OCSO tested Baby doll "Mama" for Caylee DNA cuz if there wasn't any, you know she was cleaned by CA, another dark example of a pathological LIAR, imo.

That's what I was trying to say, what are the chances of every stuffed animal gift for Caylee, all from different people, being full of cigarette smoke.  Would have made sense if only one had to be tossed. Didn't get my words out right, lol   

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1757 on: November 08, 2008, 09:49:06 PM »

Goodnight Monkeys!  I have to set my alarm for my prayer time in 6 1/2 hrs.  God Bless all the searchers & helpers.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1758 on: November 08, 2008, 09:51:48 PM »

Cindy knew she was wrong washing those pants. She blamed it on the detectives for not asking for them. She probably feels guilt, as she should. I suppose she was trying to wash away the facts that she in her heart of hearts knows.

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1759 on: November 08, 2008, 09:52:04 PM »

You are right.  We read in the GA interviews with OCSO that GA has OCSO make the phone call to LA lieing to him that GA is just now on his way in the car to the station & OCSO would like to have them both listen to something before it is released to the public.  What would necessitate OCSO to make the call?  Why wouldn't GA have just placed the call to LA on his cell right there in the interview room?  What reason for the Detectives to LIE?  To have OCSO believe that GA is taking their side against the "others"?  NO WAY do I believe that OCSO was fooled, absolutely NO WAY.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.