April 25, 2024, 03:23:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #55  (Read 317185 times)
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1780 on: November 08, 2008, 10:26:42 PM »

Tim in Craig Rivera interview:  "Damn you, Casey, you could have brought this to an end a long, long, time ago.

TES is now out $75,000 on the search for Caylee.

Is there a link please??
On Geraldos show.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1781 on: November 08, 2008, 10:27:51 PM »

Tim in Craig Rivera interview:  "Damn you, Casey, you could have brought this to an end a long, long, time ago.

Is there a link please??

No, it's on Geraldo's show.   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1782 on: November 08, 2008, 10:28:02 PM »

Is there a link please??

It's on Geraldo right now or at least MURT is playing it right now on his live stream. 
osucowboy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1783 on: November 08, 2008, 10:28:24 PM »

It is the Fox news channel on television.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1784 on: November 08, 2008, 10:30:03 PM »

Is there a link please??

It's on Geraldo right now or at least MURT is playing it right now on his live stream. 

Thank you would'nt know how to find Murt LOL

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1785 on: November 08, 2008, 10:30:17 PM »

Jose Baez is on Geraldo now.

He's saying Caylee's alive.  At least Geraldo is making him squirm in his seat a little tonight.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1786 on: November 08, 2008, 10:30:18 PM »

I believe that it was in either 7/24 or 8/04 GA's interview with OCSO that he references ALL of the items that were picked up by LA at AL's apartment bringing back to Hopespring Dr. 7/16 after 2AM as being very filled with smoke odor that CA referred to as "nasty" but then it is only referenced that CA washed the pants from the car because they smelled like smoke.  But when reading these interviews I couldn't help but remember the bag of stuffed animals that were tossed out as garbage & LA stated that they were being thrown away due to them having strong stinky odor of cigarette smoke & that they had been received from supporter's as gifts for Caylee.  Remember that?  I did a post but didn't see any responses to it.  I think it is possible that those stuffed animals could very well have been either in the car or at AL's apartment & were being disposed off just like they did little sweet Caylee, not looking back.

I remember thinking that might make sense if one stuffed animal had to be thrown out if it smelled like cigarette smoke, but found it odd that a whole lot of them had to be thrown out due to cig smoke, what are the chances of that.

Zil
The first time I saw this picture of Caylee, Rob commented to Carpe, something like look at her eyes Brother, and Carpe said something in return.  I didn't know either of them then and I was so struck by grown men who took the time out of their lives to care about little babies.  I was not raised that way.  You got married because that is what people did, you had children becasue that is what people did.  You lived, you died.  Being brought up in a family of blind people, you accepted things as they were and didn't know the difference.  Dads brought home money for food, that is what they did.  My marriage was no different, and only now as a Scared Monkey, I see the difference.  You expect women to be loving, careing, nurturing, but not men, neccessarly.  I am in awe of the men like the ones represented here that do what they do - carry on...........................

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
osucowboy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1787 on: November 08, 2008, 10:31:10 PM »

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/murtwitnessone-live
Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1788 on: November 08, 2008, 10:32:22 PM »

Ok sorry OT

But Geraldo saying is Joran a pimp??

WTF

It's ok to be crazy...Just don't be insane
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1789 on: November 08, 2008, 10:33:45 PM »

As I come to an end of my prayer time,  God has blessed me with something I already know, but he has brought home to me.  Though it is hard to see at the surface,  there really are some blessings he has brought to us all, under the sad circumstances.

1.  The show of mass humanity left in this world, so many caring and loving people who are doing so much good, just as in the NH case, even though there is no justice yet.

2.  Caylee and Natalee are in such a much better place than any of us and are being well taken care of! Caylee is safe, where NOBODY can hurt her, EVER, she's happier than any of us can imagine!  THIS is the MOST important fact

3.  God brought me to SM for a reason.  To be a part of a bigger thing and to meet so many beautiful, loving and caring people, who do so much good, regardless of the out come.  I have NO doubt, in time of trouble, I have many friends here who care and will pray for me and my family, if necessary.   What more can you ask for?

Whether we get the answers we seek, God is in control and has his own timeline.  We are not to question or doubt, but accept that.   Whether Casey, Joran and all the other evil people in the world get the justice WE want.  They WILL face the ultimate justice that our system can never give.    Caylee is happy now!  When it boils down, that is what is most important.   Finding her body is for the living.   With all those searching and helping, I believe we all do deserve closure and that is what I have prayed for.

God Bless you all!

That was so touching, and a side of you I have never seen before.  Amazing..

You tricked me you naughty kitty I read your post but did not know it was you with no tail wagging!!  Who;s the avi??

Good evening and how are you A-1
I am good, don't you recognize me????

OF COURSE!!lol

Who's the baby??
She is Ella, who I love with all my heart and soul.

Is she friend or family?
She is family.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1790 on: November 08, 2008, 10:34:20 PM »

Ok sorry OT

WTF

Yeah, that's another thing that is happening this weekend.  Peter de Vries new show.  Joran is pimping Thai girls into prositution in the NL.
Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1791 on: November 08, 2008, 10:34:20 PM »

LOL

Baez answering questions about Relationship with Casey it takes too to Tango

osucowboy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1792 on: November 08, 2008, 10:35:22 PM »

Geraldo said Baez has a "drop-dead gorgeous wife", I didn't know he was still married.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1793 on: November 08, 2008, 10:35:59 PM »

Ok sorry OT

WTF
Joran and his friends were known as "the pimps"

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1794 on: November 08, 2008, 10:36:03 PM »

I believe that it was in either 7/24 or 8/04 GA's interview with OCSO that he references ALL of the items that were picked up by LA at AL's apartment bringing back to Hopespring Dr. 7/16 after 2AM as being very filled with smoke odor that CA referred to as "nasty" but then it is only referenced that CA washed the pants from the car because they smelled like smoke.  But when reading these interviews I couldn't help but remember the bag of stuffed animals that were tossed out as garbage & LA stated that they were being thrown away due to them having strong stinky odor of cigarette smoke & that they had been received from supporter's as gifts for Caylee.  Remember that?  I did a post but didn't see any responses to it.  I think it is possible that those stuffed animals could very well have been either in the car or at AL's apartment & were being disposed off just like they did little sweet Caylee, not looking back.

I remember thinking that might make sense if one stuffed animal had to be thrown out if it smelled like cigarette smoke, but found it odd that a whole lot of them had to be thrown out due to cig smoke, what are the chances of that.

Zil
The first time I saw this picture of Caylee, Rob commented to Carpe, something like look at her eyes Brother, and Carpe said something in return.  I didn't know either of them then and I was so struck by grown men who took the time out of their lives to care about little babies.  I was not raised that way.  You got married because that is what people did, you had children becasue that is what people did.  You lived, you died.  Being brought up in a family of blind people, you accepted things as they were and didn't know the difference.  Dads brought home money for food, that is what they did.  My marriage was no different, and only now as a Scared Monkey, I see the difference.  You expect women to be loving, careing, nurturing, but not men, neccessarly.  I am in awe of the men like the ones represented here that do what they do - carry on...........................

AMEN A-1   I know what you mean my grandparents raised me untill I was 5 then my mom got lonely and came and got me the only man I can remember having a heart and a loving soul was my grandad god rest his soul aftr 5 never had another in my life growing up!!

Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1795 on: November 08, 2008, 10:36:08 PM »

Ok sorry OT

WTF

Yeah, that's another thing that is happening this weekend.  Peter de Vries new show.  Joran is pimping Thai girls into prositution in the NL.

OMG that is crazy.Why are people like him allowed to be walking around enjoying life. I can't imagine how Natalie's mother feels about hearing things like this

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1796 on: November 08, 2008, 10:36:23 PM »

LOL

Baez answering questions about Relationship with Casey it takes too to Tango
Would that be admittance to HIS relationship with Casey?  Does not seem like a very smart or kosher thing to say about someone you are defending and have been notably "cozy" with.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1797 on: November 08, 2008, 10:37:00 PM »

Ok sorry OT

WTF

didn't see that!!

QUEEN-B
Scared Monkey

the lord shall watch over you as he does me

« Reply #1798 on: November 08, 2008, 10:37:28 PM »

hello monkeys,
can some one tell me what a troll is??? sorry still a little knew
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1799 on: November 08, 2008, 10:37:44 PM »

As I come to an end of my prayer time,  God has blessed me with something I already know, but he has brought home to me.  Though it is hard to see at the surface,  there really are some blessings he has brought to us all, under the sad circumstances.

1.  The show of mass humanity left in this world, so many caring and loving people who are doing so much good, just as in the NH case, even though there is no justice yet.

2.  Caylee and Natalee are in such a much better place than any of us and are being well taken care of! Caylee is safe, where NOBODY can hurt her, EVER, she's happier than any of us can imagine!  THIS is the MOST important fact

3.  God brought me to SM for a reason.  To be a part of a bigger thing and to meet so many beautiful, loving and caring people, who do so much good, regardless of the out come.  I have NO doubt, in time of trouble, I have many friends here who care and will pray for me and my family, if necessary.   What more can you ask for?

Whether we get the answers we seek, God is in control and has his own timeline.  We are not to question or doubt, but accept that.   Whether Casey, Joran and all the other evil people in the world get the justice WE want.  They WILL face the ultimate justice that our system can never give.    Caylee is happy now!  When it boils down, that is what is most important.   Finding her body is for the living.   With all those searching and helping, I believe we all do deserve closure and that is what I have prayed for.

God Bless you all!

That was so touching, and a side of you I have never seen before.  Amazing..

You tricked me you naughty kitty I read your post but did not know it was you with no tail wagging!!  Who;s the avi??

Good evening and how are you A-1
I am good, don't you recognize me????

OF COURSE!!lol

Who's the baby??
She is Ella, who I love with all my heart and soul.

Is she friend or family?
She is family.

She is very lucky to have you I am sure she feels all that love comming from such a Big kind loving wounderful heart!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.