April 25, 2024, 04:18:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #55  (Read 317188 times)
Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1800 on: November 08, 2008, 10:38:17 PM »

OMG

Geraldo saying Jose is a much better client then Casey deserves lmao. Jose couldn't even keep a straight face when Geraldo said that

It's ok to be crazy...Just don't be insane
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1801 on: November 08, 2008, 10:39:12 PM »

Ok sorry OT

But Geraldo saying is Joran a pimp??

WTF

Yeah, that's another thing that is happening this weekend.  Peter de Vries new show.  Joran is pimping Thai girls into prositution in the NL.
didn't see that!!

DeVries has  Joran PART II tomorrow night in the NL.  Looks like it's going to get interresting 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1802 on: November 08, 2008, 10:40:14 PM »

As I come to an end of my prayer time,  God has blessed me with something I already know, but he has brought home to me.  Though it is hard to see at the surface,  there really are some blessings he has brought to us all, under the sad circumstances.

1.  The show of mass humanity left in this world, so many caring and loving people who are doing so much good, just as in the NH case, even though there is no justice yet.

2.  Caylee and Natalee are in such a much better place than any of us and are being well taken care of! Caylee is safe, where NOBODY can hurt her, EVER, she's happier than any of us can imagine!  THIS is the MOST important fact

3.  God brought me to SM for a reason.  To be a part of a bigger thing and to meet so many beautiful, loving and caring people, who do so much good, regardless of the out come.  I have NO doubt, in time of trouble, I have many friends here who care and will pray for me and my family, if necessary.   What more can you ask for?

Whether we get the answers we seek, God is in control and has his own timeline.  We are not to question or doubt, but accept that.   Whether Casey, Joran and all the other evil people in the world get the justice WE want.  They WILL face the ultimate justice that our system can never give.    Caylee is happy now!  When it boils down, that is what is most important.   Finding her body is for the living.   With all those searching and helping, I believe we all do deserve closure and that is what I have prayed for.

God Bless you all!

That was so touching, and a side of you I have never seen before.  Amazing..

You tricked me you naughty kitty I read your post but did not know it was you with no tail wagging!!  Who;s the avi??

Good evening and how are you A-1
I am good, don't you recognize me????

OF COURSE!!lol

Who's the baby??
She is Ella, who I love with all my heart and soul.

Is she friend or family?
She is family.

She is very lucky to have you I am sure she feels all that love comming from such a Big kind loving wounderful heart!!!!
Thank you Lisa.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1803 on: November 08, 2008, 10:40:41 PM »

LOL

Baez answering questions about Relationship with Casey it takes too to Tango
and did you hear him say that scott peterson is just as comman a name as zenaida gonzles?  lol 
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #1804 on: November 08, 2008, 10:43:19 PM »

As I come to an end of my prayer time,  God has blessed me with something I already know, but he has brought home to me.  Though it is hard to see at the surface,  there really are some blessings he has brought to us all, under the sad circumstances.

1.  The show of mass humanity left in this world, so many caring and loving people who are doing so much good, just as in the NH case, even though there is no justice yet.

2.  Caylee and Natalee are in such a much better place than any of us and are being well taken care of! Caylee is safe, where NOBODY can hurt her, EVER, she's happier than any of us can imagine!  THIS is the MOST important fact

3.  God brought me to SM for a reason.  To be a part of a bigger thing and to meet so many beautiful, loving and caring people, who do so much good, regardless of the out come.  I have NO doubt, in time of trouble, I have many friends here who care and will pray for me and my family, if necessary.   What more can you ask for?

Whether we get the answers we seek, God is in control and has his own timeline.  We are not to question or doubt, but accept that.   Whether Casey, Joran and all the other evil people in the world get the justice WE want.  They WILL face the ultimate justice that our system can never give.    Caylee is happy now!  When it boils down, that is what is most important.   Finding her body is for the living.   With all those searching and helping, I believe we all do deserve closure and that is what I have prayed for.

God Bless you all!

Sometime, I let the anger get the best of me, but when it comes down to it, I know God is in control.   I DO pray she is found, because I want Casey to pay. But God will dole out the ultimate punishment, no matter what!  That is the comforting part of this whole tragedy!  Wink

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1805 on: November 08, 2008, 10:43:35 PM »

LOL

and did you hear him say that scott peterson is just as comman a name as zenaida gonzles?  lol 

You are joking???  Please tell me you are kidding!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1806 on: November 08, 2008, 10:43:49 PM »

Ok sorry OT

WTF

Yeah, that's another thing that is happening this weekend.  Peter de Vries new show.  Joran is pimping Thai girls into prositution in the NL.
didn't see that!!

DeVries has  Joran PART II tomorrow night in the NL.  Looks like it's going to get interresting 

There was a part 1 ?   Can it be seen somewhere?  I missed it, I missed it.  And where can part 2 be seen ??

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1807 on: November 08, 2008, 10:44:14 PM »

OMG

Geraldo saying Jose is a much better client then Casey deserves lmao. Jose couldn't even keep a straight face when Geraldo said that

GR is really discussing BJ JB whoring around with KC?  Am I getting this right?  It is difficult to understand without the context to me, sorry I am dense.
Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1808 on: November 08, 2008, 10:44:21 PM »

LOL

LMAO  yes what an idiot lol

JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1809 on: November 08, 2008, 10:44:28 PM »

LOL

Baez or Geraldo?

LOL

From Day One..
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1810 on: November 08, 2008, 10:44:42 PM »

Geraldo said Baez has a "drop-dead gorgeous wife", I didn't know he was still married.
Soooooooo, i guess Baez would be the first man ever to mess around on a drop dead georgous wife????  IIFC Geraldo did!
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1811 on: November 08, 2008, 10:45:39 PM »

LOL

Baez or Geraldo?

LOL
Sorry,  Baez
Justice0
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1812 on: November 08, 2008, 10:46:00 PM »

OMG

Geraldo saying Jose is a much better attorney then Casey deserves lmao. Jose couldn't even keep a straight face when Geraldo said that

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1813 on: November 08, 2008, 10:46:06 PM »

Ok sorry OT

WTF

didn't see that!!

Wow, really?  Was there a 16y/o in the room?  Usually you are on the mark with these things!  I am shocked, seriously.  What happened to Mr. Wreck-i-pedia!!!! 

osucowboy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1814 on: November 08, 2008, 10:46:14 PM »

Geraldo said Baez has a "drop-dead gorgeous wife", I didn't know he was still married.
Soooooooo, i guess Baez would be the first man ever to mess around on a drop dead georgous wife????  IIFC Geraldo did!
so true
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1815 on: November 08, 2008, 10:46:33 PM »

Ok sorry OT

WTF

didn't see that!!

There was a part 1 ?   Can it be seen somewhere?  I missed it, I missed it.  And where can part 2 be seen ??

Info on Part I.  Part II will be tomorrow in the NL but only in Dutch right now.  We are hoping it will be translated at least with subtitles.  If you go to the Natalee Holloway thread here at SM tomorrow, we have several Dutch posters that will probably post the translated "good parts":

http://www.peterrdevries.com/

JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1816 on: November 08, 2008, 10:47:12 PM »

LOL

and did you hear him say that scott peterson is just as common a name as zenaida gonzles?  lol 
Baez or Geraldo?

LOL
Sorry,  Baez
Hey no prob, as they are equally stooopid!!

From Day One..
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1817 on: November 08, 2008, 10:47:13 PM »

God Bless you all!

You tricked me you naughty kitty I read your post but did not know it was you with no tail wagging!!  Who;s the avi??

Good evening and how are you A-1
I am good, don't you recognize me????

OF COURSE!!lol

Who's the baby??
She is Ella, who I love with all my heart and soul.

Is she friend or family?
She is family.

She is very lucky to have you I am sure she feels all that love comming from such a Big kind loving wounderful heart!!!!
Thank you Lisa.

No Need for Thanks A-1 just speaking the truth from what I have seen I think you are a very great MONKEY and I know this is a comp but your heart shines through!!  Don't ever let anyone change you!!

O.K. Monkeys what do you all think about maybe being's Tim said this was God whats the betting Tim And all will find Caylee tomorrow SUNDAY!!!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1818 on: November 08, 2008, 10:47:38 PM »

OMG

Geraldo saying Jose is a much better attorney then Casey deserves lmao. Jose couldn't even keep a straight face when Geraldo said that

Now that is amusing!!  Who would be more fitting then, I can think of no one lesser than Baez...Barney maybe?

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1819 on: November 08, 2008, 10:48:14 PM »

OMG

GR is really discussing BJ JB whoring around with KC?  Am I getting this right?  It is difficult to understand without the context to me, sorry I am dense.
Kimberly G. asked Baez about the inapprioate touching and he said it was a redicilous question.  She asked him if he was called on it twice and he never answered the question.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.