April 24, 2024, 09:44:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #55  (Read 317170 times)
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1880 on: November 09, 2008, 12:03:00 AM »

Don't know if this has been brought over.November 08, 2008http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/11/get-the-latest.html

The Latest Developments in the Caylee Anthony Search
It was a busy day today in the search for Casey Anthony's missing daughter, 2-year-old Caylee Anthony. While we did not get the expected turnout – about 1,300 volunteers showed up – we were able to cover a lot of ground and clear over one third of the search grid.

Unfortunately, some things got a bit out of hand today when some volunteers leaked information on the Internet about some of the items that were found.

Earlier today, I attempted to clear up the details about the team of forensic students that made a find near Jay Blanchard Park. There was initially a bit of confusion over that because there were several finds made in the park today.

Some bones, which have since been identified as dog bones, were found near a lake. Another set of bones, found with what appeared to be internal organs, were also found; however it is my understanding that they are also believed to be animal bones.

At about the same time those items were found, the team of forensic students, along with another group of volunteers, found a pair of children's underwear, a plastic bag with shoes, a rubber glove and a machete discarded in the weeds. I am being very specific about these items because one of the volunteers has already leaked the information on another message board.

I arrived on the scene shortly after the second find and I was there when the CSI's came in to examine the items. To clarify what some other boards are reporting, the shoes were men's – I think size 9 - and the children's undergarments that were found were identified as boys underwear. The machete was rusty and appeared to have been in the weeds for some time. Last time we were in this area – during the Aug.-Sept. search – this particular area was under several feet of water. At any rate, none of the items are believed to be related to the case.

Meanwhile, there is a lot of chatter and rumors about a cross necklace that was found in the woods. I have been aware of this find but was asked not to share the information. That information got leaked by a blogger on another site today and it has since been twisted into several different versions.

Yes, a cross was found hanging on a tree branch. No, it was not found today, it was found during the first search effort. The information has been carefully guarded because we were not sure of the significance of the find. It was not a store bought necklace, but a craft item that someone had made out of plastic and beads. What made the find interesting was that the beads, according to Leonard Padilla, were "identical" to beads that the female bounty hunter (the one who stayed in the house when Casey was out on bond) had seen on jewlery that Casey had allegedly made. Is it related to the case? Unknown. I saw a photo of the cross today but unfortunately that is the only thing they have. The cross was left on the branch and, according to Rob Dick, disappeared shortly thereafter.

My understanding is that a second cross was found today – I am not sure if it was a jewelry item or marker – but law enforcement has since discovered that it had been placed in the area by the family of a murder victim. It is unrelated to the case.

It is unfortunate that the cross information has been leaked. I had not planned on discussing it like this, but felt that it is necessary to clarify the information.

Sadly, there are some volunteers that are not here for Caylee, but who are here so that they can post messages on the Internet about all of the items that are found during the search. As a result, many of these people have been banned from joining in the search effort.

Whenever I am on the scene I am very careful in what I report. I am often privy to many details; however I do not post anything without first getting it cleared. I walk a fine line, giving you all of the information I can without compromising the case or the trust that I have earned.

That being said, EquuSearch remains in need of volunteers to come join the search effort. Anyone interested should come to the command center, which is located in Orlando, at the SE corner of Judge and Shadowridge. The command post is also in desperate need of supplies for the volunteers.

I will be back on the scene again tomorrow brining you all the latest developments.

Discuss The Caylee Anthony Case

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1881 on: November 09, 2008, 12:04:30 AM »

While we were waiting to be sent out agian, several pizzas and bottle of waters were delivered!!  Murt was helping unload them.  I saw several Murt fans and WS.

Yes, Colt was our team leader!!  My husband thought he was.  LMAO
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1882 on: November 09, 2008, 12:07:27 AM »

Wreck!  Pick an avi and stick to it!  LOL  You keep confusing me.  Not a hard task.

I love ya either way, but need consistancy.  Very Happy
Sorry!

WReck, I found an avi for you

She is 16 yrls old, just not my 16 yr old. I LMAO he other night
Could be me -- I rarely wear a tie though. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1883 on: November 09, 2008, 12:09:26 AM »

Before I get too grouchy again, I am gonna reboot this machine. It's been over two weeks.

Then off to bed I go.

MyTime, thanks again. Get some rest.

Good night everyone. May tomorrow bring us to Caylee.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1884 on: November 09, 2008, 12:09:50 AM »

It was said earlier today that LP went out & searched, that he was called away from speaking with Murt to join in on a search & then this afternoon there he was in a blazer/suit jacket & said to myself, am right about him, he did nothing today but probably had a free lunch on someone that makes 10% of what he generates annually.

I told that TP that on a chat directly myself that they got themselves a bargain of publicity for a small amount of money that they kept in the family.  Nice play.  They are transparent.  Everybody else is entitled to their own opinions, am sticking with mine.  Met too too many just like em.

Murt was there.  I heard Tim discussing him and that is all I will say!!  Murt did not search, he was "allowed" to stay in the parking field that TES leased!!  That is what I was told later by a reporter!!

In all fairness, Murt didn't intend on searching.  There were over 1600 people in Murts chatroom today.  Most of them sending pizza's and water to the searchers. 
Yes, Sean from TES personally thanked Murt for helping spread the word.  I want to believe his heart is in the right place but can see where Tim would not need "another headache".  I imagine all the anthony supporters were the ones calling and b!tching about Murt to Tim.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1885 on: November 09, 2008, 12:10:08 AM »

It was said earlier today that LP went out & searched, that he was called away from speaking with Murt to join in on a search & then this afternoon there he was in a blazer/suit jacket & said to myself, am right about him, he did nothing today but probably had a free lunch on someone that makes 10% of what he generates annually.

I told that TP that on a chat directly myself that they got themselves a bargain of publicity for a small amount of money that they kept in the family.  Nice play.  They are transparent.  Everybody else is entitled to their own opinions, am sticking with mine.  Met too too many just like em.

Murt was there.  I heard Tim discussing him and that is all I will say!!  Murt did not search, he was "allowed" to stay in the parking field that TES leased!!  That is what I was told later by a reporter!!

Poor Murt!! The man can't seem to catch a break! He's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't!! I know he has gone on searches with other groups outside of TES but has said he can't be on a search team because they know he has his "roll along" (? didn't know what to call it)
I understand TES leased the land(I thought it had been donated?) but regular news crews were there all day also so I don't understand the difference
And Murt was the one who got the first word out on needing water then the first to let us all know about food--It was because of Murt that posters here and at WS (myself included) were able to start mass donating and working on getting what was needed to those who were there doing what we couldn't do.

I dont how the "real" problem started with Murt!!  But he was definetly doing his part today from what I saw!!! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1886 on: November 09, 2008, 12:12:14 AM »

Not a "media" reporter Daved Lohr from Investigator Discovery.  Discussed the whole red dress thing.  He said he got ripped apart here because of it.  Discovery just gave him a new budget for 2009 and he will follow TES.  Many TES members treated him with alot of respect!  He said Tim completely trusts him.

Ripped apart at SM?  Really?  I don't remember that at all.  Tim also trusts RED, unfortunately for Red he got really sick and wasn't able to go on this search. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1887 on: November 09, 2008, 12:15:51 AM »

In all fairness, Murt didn't intend on searching.  There were over 1600 people in Murts chatroom today.  Most of them sending pizza's and water to the searchers. 

I'm sorry but i am sort of disappointed in Tim Miller. Murt's chatroom raised over $1000.00 alone in pizzas. That is not counting the contributions to TES and the Water and other things that were sent.  I know Tim has his hands full....but still ...

Tim is only one man!!  He can not do it all!!  He has to depend on others for help and not everything works out all well as hopefully planned.  Sh!t happens, but Tim wasnt just sitting back with his feet up.  That poor man was so stressed as were others with TES.
irishbosoxfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1888 on: November 09, 2008, 12:18:21 AM »

Poor Murt!! The man can't seem to catch a break! He's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't!! I know he has gone on searches with other groups outside of TES but has said he can't be on a search team because they know he has his "roll along" (? didn't know what to call it)
I understand TES leased the land(I thought it had been donated?) but regular news crews were there all day also so I don't understand the difference
And Murt was the one who got the first word out on needing water then the first to let us all know about food--It was because of Murt that posters here and at WS (myself included) were able to start mass donating and working on getting what was needed to those who were there doing what we couldn't do.

I dont how the "real" problem started with Murt!!  But he was definetly doing his part today from what I saw!!! 

It'd be nice if someone could let Tim know that Murt is one of the good guys!!  Too many trolls!!!!!!! LOL!  But yeah Murt was hollering loud and clear for any and all help! The man even gave his personal cell phone number out over the air because some pizza places needed a local number!
Him filming allowed so many ppl to feel like they were there actually doing something and that they were a part of "solution" (even though CA might not see it that way!)
irishbosoxfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1889 on: November 09, 2008, 12:21:22 AM »

I'm sorry but i am sort of disappointed in Tim Miller. Murt's chatroom raised over $1000.00 alone in pizzas. That is not counting the contributions to TES and the Water and other things that were sent.  I know Tim has his hands full....but still ...

Tim is only one man!!  He can not do it all!!  He has to depend on others for help and not everything works out all well as hopefully planned.  Sh!t happens, but Tim wasnt just sitting back with his feet up.  That poor man was so stressed as were others with TES.

We all know that and while we can't even begin to imagine we can understand!
I think what they meant was someone put a bug in Tims ear in regards to Murt that shouldn't be there! Which is why I wish someone would let Tim know exactly how much Murt did for TES today
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1890 on: November 09, 2008, 12:21:27 AM »

Yes i agree-and so is Murt.   I can only imagine how stessed he is.  But IMO  Murt did try his best to help Tim -even after the fiasco yesterday. If someone asked me to leave a place -im not sure i would ever go back.  But he did and helped as best he could.  I am happy that you got to go search and am sorry that Caylee wasn't found. I pray that she is found tomorrow Sad.....
My heart is breaking ...

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1891 on: November 09, 2008, 12:22:45 AM »

Thank you Weeble for bringing that forward, I just spouted off.  I did the other day about the Arkansas Referendum that refuses adoption to gay couples for the same reason.  Espousing love & affection, that they would have taken care of these children, for the abused, raped & murdered children in the country when there are thousands in foster care there for the taking, nobody wants them, they are damaged goods & the ones who do want them aren't good enough cuz they are gay.  Makes me very sad.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1892 on: November 09, 2008, 12:24:32 AM »

Not a "media" reporter Daved Lohr from Investigator Discovery.  Discussed the whole red dress thing.  He said he got ripped apart here because of it.  Discovery just gave him a new budget for 2009 and he will follow TES.  Many TES members treated him with alot of respect!  He said Tim completely trusts him.

Ripped apart at SM?  Really?  I don't remember that at all.  Tim also trusts RED, unfortunately for Red he got really sick and wasn't able to go on this search. 

I read the whole time of the "red" dress finding too and didn't remember that at all.  I even said are you sure??  What name do you go by??  He said either his real name or crimewriter? - havent checked yet.

He said the group (F3?) that found the red dress called him and he called Tim.  Tim was upset about this getting leaked because they knew it was nothing - suspected it was maybe even a plant and didn't want a big thing made of nothing!!  NG caught him off guard and he was trying to just dismiss it - said it was a TES searcher.  Not intentionally misleading anyone - just trying to move off the subject!!  Does that make sense?
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1893 on: November 09, 2008, 12:25:33 AM »

Bless Tim's heart.  You know he has so much time, enery and money invested in this search but more than that his heart. I wish them all well tomorrow and my prayers will continue..for you as well, Mytime.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1894 on: November 09, 2008, 12:38:35 AM »

Poor Tim.  He said jokingly if he ever knew that TES would get this big, he never would have started it.  I am sure there are days that he must wonder "what the hell did I get myself into."   

I am sure everybody had different experiences today and had different opinions of how things went.  Tim was yelling to get "zone 1" out now!!  They were on the buses.  I was in zone 2 and waited.  I watched and listened!  I am just telling you what I observed!! 

I am wouldnt have traded today for anything but I am just saying things got off to a rocky start for Tim.  He still took the time to come over and talk to me and give me hug!!  He was being pulled in 100 different directions.  BTW, Nejames was in the control center trailer with Tim and others. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1895 on: November 09, 2008, 12:39:00 AM »

I read the whole time of the "red" dress finding too and didn't remember that at all.  I even said are you sure??  What name do you go by??  He said either his real name or crimewriter? - havent checked yet.

He said the group (F3?) that found the red dress called him and he called Tim.  Tim was upset about this getting leaked because they knew it was nothing - suspected it was maybe even a plant and didn't want a big thing made of nothing!!  NG caught him off guard and he was trying to just dismiss it - said it was a TES searcher.  Not intentionally misleading anyone - just trying to move off the subject!!  Does that make sense?

He is a member at SM, was approved on October 13th but he's never posted here.  I don't remember ANY talk about him being bashed or even talked about pertaining to that red dress.  It wasn't really an issue here.  He may have us confused with another site. 

I remember when Tim Miller was upset on NG about the dress.  What I don't remember is any bashing going on about David Lohr or his site pertaining to the dress.  He is wrong, IMO.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1896 on: November 09, 2008, 12:40:24 AM »

Poor Tim.  He said jokingly if he ever knew that TES would get this big, he never would have started it.  I am sure there are days that he must wonder "what the hell did I get myself into."   

I am sure everybody had different experiences today and had different opinions of how things went.  Tim was yelling to get "zone 1" out now!!  They were on the buses.  I was in zone 2 and waited.  I watched and listened!  I am just telling you what I observed!! 

I am wouldnt have traded today for anything but I am just saying things got off to a rocky start for Tim.  He still took the time to come over and talk to me and give me hug!!  He was being pulled in 100 different directions.  BTW, Nejames was in the control center trailer with Tim and others

Is he as creepy looking in person as he is on TV? 
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1897 on: November 09, 2008, 12:40:36 AM »

I am wouldnt have traded today for anything but I am just saying things got off to a rocky start for Tim.  He still took the time to come over and talk to me and give me hug!!  He was being pulled in 100 different directions.  BTW, Nejames was in the control center trailer with Tim and others.

No doubt Count Chocula was reporting to that vile creature CA as soon as he left if not earlier.
Kimber
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1898 on: November 09, 2008, 12:40:56 AM »

I'm just sitting here thinking, I know the subject of Lee's house being close to CA & GA's has been talked about. And thoughts that the pings may come from the same tower if KC was at Lee's house has been discussed. And IIRC in one of GA's interviews, I think he said Lee's house was on the next street. I know LE has checked CA's yard. But, with Lee refusing to take a lie detector. And basically, dropping out of site. KC stating that Caylee is "close to home". Has LE bothered checking Lee's yard?
I'm sure a monkey has asked this before,  but I just can't seem to get this out of my head!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1899 on: November 09, 2008, 12:42:37 AM »

I'm just sitting here thinking, I know the subject of Lee's house being close to CA & GA's has been talked about. And thoughts that the pings may come from the same tower if KC was at Lee's house has been discussed. And IIRC in one of GA's interviews, I think he said Lee's house was on the next street. I know LE has checked CA's yard. But, with Lee refusing to take a lie detector. And basically, dropping out of site. KC stating that Caylee is "close to home". Has LE bothered checking Lee's yard?
I'm sure a monkey has asked this before,  but I just can't seem to get this out of my head!!!

I would certainly hope so.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.