March 29, 2024, 04:36:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #55  (Read 315805 times)
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1920 on: November 09, 2008, 01:13:56 AM »

I have learned so much from my husband - in business matters. I used to lead with my emotions too.  Smart buiness people lead with the heads.  IMO. Tim is smart not to burn any bridges!! 

yes but but... NeJame got nationwide advertising for his honky tonk. 

Very true!!  I agree but when have you ever seen any lawyer be at all helpful!!  I am not a "lawyer" fan at all so I will give him some credit!!

Was there anything you found out today that you were told not to tell ?   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1921 on: November 09, 2008, 01:14:53 AM »

Dottie, I copied from a creative poster that nickname of Count Chocula, it just seems the right fit.  You must admit there is a remarkable resemblance.
It's perfect.  i told my son to look at him the other night when he was on nancy grace, and i told him about this site refering to him as a vampire and we both had a good laugh.  The pictures of him in a vampire cape are amazing.   
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1922 on: November 09, 2008, 01:15:01 AM »

Count Chocula probably bill out upwards of $400 an hour.  He's there to report back to his creepy clients.  LP uses  for credibility purposes, spouts off expecting 8,000 volunteers to bring forth less than 2,000 a few weeks later.

You lay down with dirty dogs, you get fleas.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1923 on: November 09, 2008, 01:15:03 AM »

Have no idea if it's true but today in Murt's chat they brought up the dumpster and several of the posters who seemed normal said that LE did do a search of the landfill where the dumpster would have been unloaded.  But seems like that would have made the news.

They did search the landfill, or one of the landfills.  I don't know how intensive a search it was but I do remember one day when TES was first out there, I remember they searched one day. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1924 on: November 09, 2008, 01:17:46 AM »

I have learned so much from my husband - in business matters. I used to lead with my emotions too.  Smart buiness people lead with the heads.  IMO. Tim is smart not to burn any bridges!! 

Very true!!  I agree but when have you ever seen any lawyer be at all helpful!!  I am not a "lawyer" fan at all so I will give him some credit!!

They will be searching tomorrow - so...............
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1925 on: November 09, 2008, 01:24:22 AM »

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1926 on: November 09, 2008, 01:25:06 AM »

Just sitting here thinking that vile creature took her hands & choked her 22 yr old daughter over stealing money but calls that same 22 yr old daughter sweetie when speaking with her in the jail.  Now not for nothing but stealing money I could be verbally violent, would not spur me to physically attack anybody but killing someone I love or not even, just care about now I'm probably capable of something physical although strangling I don't think would be the impulse, but it was CA's.  I find that really troubling & at the same time very telling.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1927 on: November 09, 2008, 01:26:11 AM »

Have no idea if it's true but today in Murt's chat they brought up the dumpster and several of the posters who seemed normal said that LE did do a search of the landfill where the dumpster would have been unloaded.  But seems like that would have made the news.

They did search the landfill, or one of the landfills.  I don't know how intensive a search it was but I do remember one day when TES was first out there, I remember they searched one day. 

The local gentleman that stopped said - the landfill is cover daily with dirt so after 31 days?  I dont know if this true but it was interesting.

Geraldo and Baez - watching now - make me so sick!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1928 on: November 09, 2008, 01:28:02 AM »

They will be searching tomorrow - so...............

You forgot to finish your sentence.     

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1929 on: November 09, 2008, 01:30:36 AM »

That is normally part of the process in the latter years of a landfill, the topping of dirt, is my understanding.  Normally regulated by environmental management of the state, which of course bases on federal standards.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1930 on: November 09, 2008, 01:31:48 AM »

At the command center, It was announced several times No One with shorts on will be allowed to search!

I keep seeing searchers wearing shorts - on the news.   

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1931 on: November 09, 2008, 01:33:48 AM »

Mytime, is Colt leading a team again tomorrow?  TYI

Have to assume horizontal positon soon.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1932 on: November 09, 2008, 01:34:14 AM »

At the command center, It was announced several times No One with shorts on will be allowed to search!

On the news are those people actually searching or are they milling about the command center?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1933 on: November 09, 2008, 01:35:30 AM »

On the news are those people actually searching or are they milling about the command center?

The big question is, did they allow you to wear shirtless sleeves? 
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1934 on: November 09, 2008, 01:35:42 AM »

Poor Tim.  He said jokingly if he ever knew that TES would get this big, he never would have started it.  I am sure there are days that he must wonder "what the hell did I get myself into."   

I am sure everybody had different experiences today and had different opinions of how things went.  Tim was yelling to get "zone 1" out now!!  They were on the buses.  I was in zone 2 and waited.  I watched and listened!  I am just telling you what I observed!! 

I am wouldnt have traded today for anything but I am just saying things got off to a rocky start for Tim.  He still took the time to come over and talk to me and give me hug!!  He was being pulled in 100 different directions.  BTW, Nejames was in the control center trailer with Tim and others

Is he as creepy looking in person as he is on TV? 

LOL - He is really small - no make up on !!  I am curious to know what Tim thinks of him.  Personally, I dont think I have ever seen any lawyer offering this much.  It may be "politically" motivated but he still has helped out TES.  I will give him that!!  He didnt have to - certainly no-one likes his clients any more for it!!  JMO

You and the other monkeys there are just fantastic. I just wanted to let you know how much I appeciate your efforts and will be praying for all of you.

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1935 on: November 09, 2008, 01:36:04 AM »

I know I'm watching the re-run of Geraldo, but it's the first time I've seen it. Kimberly certainly put Jose on the spot, didn't she?   

I Love it!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1936 on: November 09, 2008, 01:36:10 AM »

The Latest Developments in the Caylee Anthony Search
It was a busy day today in the search for Casey Anthony's missing daughter, 2-year-old Caylee Anthony. While we did not get the expected turnout – about 1,300 volunteers showed up – we were able to cover a lot of ground and clear over one third of the search grid.

Unfortunately, some things got a bit out of hand today when some volunteers leaked information on the Internet about some of the items that were found.

Earlier today, I attempted to clear up the details about the team of forensic students that made a find near Jay Blanchard Park. There was initially a bit of confusion over that because there were several finds made in the park today.

Some bones, which have since been identified as dog bones, were found near a lake. Another set of bones, found with what appeared to be internal organs, were also found; however it is my understanding that they are also believed to be animal bones.

At about the same time those items were found, the team of forensic students, along with another group of volunteers, found a pair of children's underwear, a plastic bag with shoes, a rubber glove and a machete discarded in the weeds. I am being very specific about these items because one of the volunteers has already leaked the information on another message board.

I arrived on the scene shortly after the second find and I was there when the CSI's came in to examine the items. To clarify what some other boards are reporting, the shoes were men's – I think size 9 - and the children's undergarments that were found were identified as boys underwear. The machete was rusty and appeared to have been in the weeds for some time. Last time we were in this area – during the Aug.-Sept. search – this particular area was under several feet of water. At any rate, none of the items are believed to be related to the case.

Meanwhile, there is a lot of chatter and rumors about a cross necklace that was found in the woods. I have been aware of this find but was asked not to share the information. That information got leaked by a blogger on another site today and it has since been twisted into several different versions.

Yes, a cross was found hanging on a tree branch. No, it was not found today, it was found during the first search effort. The information has been carefully guarded because we were not sure of the significance of the find. It was not a store bought necklace, but a craft item that someone had made out of plastic and beads. What made the find interesting was that the beads, according to Leonard Padilla, were "identical" to beads that the female bounty hunter (the one who stayed in the house when Casey was out on bond) had seen on jewlery that Casey had allegedly made. Is it related to the case? Unknown. I saw a photo of the cross today but unfortunately that is the only thing they have. The cross was left on the branch and, according to Rob Dick, disappeared shortly thereafter.

My understanding is that a second cross was found today – I am not sure if it was a jewelry item or marker – but law enforcement has since discovered that it had been placed in the area by the family of a murder victim. It is unrelated to the case.

It is unfortunate that the cross information has been leaked. I had not planned on discussing it like this, but felt that it is necessary to clarify the information.

Sadly, there are some volunteers that are not here for Caylee, but who are here so that they can post messages on the Internet about all of the items that are found during the search. As a result, many of these people have been banned from joining in the search effort.

Whenever I am on the scene I am very careful in what I report. I am often privy to many details; however I do not post anything without first getting it cleared. I walk a fine line, giving you all of the information I can without compromising the case or the trust that I have earned.

That being said, EquuSearch remains in need of volunteers to come join the search effort. Anyone interested should come to the command center, which is located in Orlando, at the SE corner of Judge and Shadowridge. The command post is also in desperate need of supplies for the volunteers.

I will be back on the scene again tomorrow brining you all the latest developments.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1937 on: November 09, 2008, 01:37:00 AM »

I know I'm watching the re-run of Geraldo, but it's the first time I've seen it. Kimberly certainly put Jose on the spot, didn't she?   

I Love it!

Yes he did!!  That was great!! 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1938 on: November 09, 2008, 01:37:04 AM »

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1939 on: November 09, 2008, 01:39:03 AM »

They were searchers!!  Walking sticks and all!! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.