March 29, 2024, 01:59:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #55  (Read 315798 times)
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #300 on: November 07, 2008, 03:25:26 PM »

I had SM open and was popping back and forth to Murt and my computer froze up.  Anyone else have a problem with that site?  I have a fairly speedy puter with lots of ram so don't know why it happened.  Of course, I had a couple of document sites running, too.   

I thought I remembered reading sometime in the last few days that someone else had a problem with Murt's?

Yes me...It's best I don't go there when the site is humming like it is.Big computer here to and not very old but the tower reves like a racecar on that site.It's the only place it does it..It freezes too...

LOL I had a headset on to listen to Murt so I didn't hear my tower revving up!

Thanks for answering, I knew I read SOMEONE had mentioned a problem.

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #301 on: November 07, 2008, 03:26:25 PM »

Speaking of odd things out of George...It gave me the creeps when George mentioned his thoughts when opening the trunk at the tow yard. Something along the lines of "please don't let this be Caylee"  Why would he even be thinking along those lines?  Not only is that odd, to me it means that in his heart he thought that Casey would be capable of such an act even before this whole thing started.

Yes I read that last night, it had me in tears.  The fact that he got sick in his interview, throwing up and all.....he knew! HE KNEW!!!  It made him sick to have to deal with it and think of it. 
Why the cherade now?  To save his marriage??????? 

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: November 07, 2008, 03:26:37 PM »

Des,   I sent an email to Home Depot asking for a water donation.  Would you mind calling them?  The number is 1-800-553-3199 for their corporate office.  You are so good on the phone.  Thank you sweetie!
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: November 07, 2008, 03:27:06 PM »

Not sure how true this article is, but it's something I wouldn't put past mother of year Casey Anthony........

http://www.timesoftheinternet.com/17805.html

Casey Anthony's Computer Seized And Examined
As the search for 2 year old Caylee Anthony continues, investigators in the case seized and examined her mother's laptop computer and found evidence that Casey Anthony visited a number of missing children websites prior to Caylee's disappearance.

According to reports at the National Enquirer Casey Anthony was educating herself about police work following the report of a missing child.

The publication also alleged that Casey Anthony used her laptop computer to research how to make chloroform at home, a substance that can be used to subdue and kill.

Pat Brown, criminal profiler, told the National Enquirer, "The missing children’s sites are a big clue. She’s searching for answers she’s
going to give to police about why her child is missing, studying how searches for missing children are done – perhaps to learn how to hide a body so searchers don’t find it – and who she could blame for the crime. You combine that with her searches for chloroform, and her computer shows the methodology of murder — a premeditated murder plan."

Caylee is presumed dead, but her body hasn't been found. She went missing in June, but her disappearance wasn't reported to Florida officials until July. Casey Anthony told police that she left Caylee with a babysitter, but police believe that to be a lie.

DNA tests on hair found in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car were linked to a decomposing body.

Even Caylee's grandfather George Anthony, a former police officer, told investigators he had a bad feeling about the Pontiac Sunfire. He said, "I had bad vibes the very first day when I
got that car." He added "I don’t want to believe that I have, have raised someone, and brought someone in this world that could do something
to another person. I don’t want to believe that."

Casey Anthony has plead "not guilty" to first degree murder, manslaughter and other charges associated with her missing daughter.

In a separate case, Casey is accused of fraud for forging checks. Orange County Circuit Judge Stan Strickland decided that Anthony will be tried for murder before the fraud case comes to trial.
"Judicial economy may be best served by hearing the murder case first."

CMack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #304 on: November 07, 2008, 03:27:10 PM »

Klaasend...Thank you so much for your previous posts, you always have everything so nicely put together.

"Minds are like parachutes...they only function when they are open!"
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: November 07, 2008, 03:27:29 PM »

Murt got off the phone and said TES needs water for tomorrow!

Apparently seemeatthebeach called him on the phone and said TES needs lots of bottled water, and to send water to the Holiday Inn c/o TES

Yes, after all the Anthony's core team headed by Nejames went through GREAT EFFORTS TO PROVIDE what equates to a $35- hall fee for the search team leaders training session, what more could they do?????  Provide water, no I don't think so, after all they have a MURDERER to SUPPORT,  NOW GET OFF YOUR ASSES & GET THAT WATER FOR TES YOU LOSER'S WHO CARE ABOUT A SWEET LITTLE GIRL THAT YOU NEVER MET DEPRIVING CA OF HER DREAMS OF FINANCIAL OPPORTUNITIES. 

Yup!

IMO .. everything the Anthonys and their "team" do is for show. And the money, of course.

Disgusting people!

Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #306 on: November 07, 2008, 03:27:56 PM »

I'm heading out to Orlando for the Team Leader meeting. I'll make an effort to post what I'm allowed to, when I get back. I'll post a "Roll Call". Any bets on the Anthony's showing up?? If George shows up, I'd really like to see his face when he see's me there. Either way, I'm still going to call (Leave a message), and leave a text message for him when I get back home tonight. Yes...I'll let everyone here know the content of these messages. I do know, that it will be both stern...and to the point!

Everyone here have a great evening.

(((you have a good one as well Rob. and no...I'm not being a smart a$$)))

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: November 07, 2008, 03:30:08 PM »

Okay 1st post, bare with me..... I've heard it said that Casey was searching How to MAKE chloroform, and speculated that she wanted to make it herself as not to leave a "paper trail."  IMO if she was only going to use the chloroform to put Caylee to sleep, and never thought anyone would find out, then why worry if there would be a paper trail and just purchase it.  If you were planning on doing MORE than putting her to sleep then you would be worried about leaving a trail!

Okay I did it!! 1st post!

Nice to see you CMack! Welcome to the cage.

I don't think Casey ever really worried about a trail in anything she did. She was good at lying out of most  messes she created. I am still waiting for proof of when those chloroform searches were made to decide how I feel about the chloroform issue.

Welcome again!

Thank you for the welcome!  You make a very good point.

Just read this:
"The woman lives her life 10 minutes at a time. It never, ever affects her adversely. Child's dead? OK. What do do? Oh, I've got to go (to) Blockbuster tonight," said Padilla, making note of the fact that Anthony was captured on surveillance video shortly after Caylee's disappearance.

http://www.local6.com/news/17931576/detail.html

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #308 on: November 07, 2008, 03:30:21 PM »

I'm heading out to Orlando for the Team Leader meeting. I'll make an effort to post what I'm allowed to, when I get back. I'll post a "Roll Call". Any bets on the Anthony's showing up?? If George shows up, I'd really like to see his face when he see's me there. Either way, I'm still going to call (Leave a message), and leave a text message for him when I get back home tonight. Yes...I'll let everyone here know the content of these messages. I do know, that it will be both stern...and to the point!

GO COLT GO!!! Whoohoo!!!!  You ALL will be in my prayers!!  Dont forget to hug Tim for me!!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #309 on: November 07, 2008, 03:31:53 PM »

good luck Mr. Chuck

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #310 on: November 07, 2008, 03:31:54 PM »

Apparently seemeatthebeach called him on the phone and said TES needs lots of bottled water, and to send water to the Holiday Inn c/o TES

Yes, after all the Anthony's core team headed by Nejames went through GREAT EFFORTS TO PROVIDE what equates to a $35- hall fee for the search team leaders training session, what more could they do?????  Provide water, no I don't think so, after all they have a MURDERER to SUPPORT,  NOW GET OFF YOUR ASSES & GET THAT WATER FOR TES YOU LOSER'S WHO CARE ABOUT A SWEET LITTLE GIRL THAT YOU NEVER MET DEPRIVING CA OF HER DREAMS OF FINANCIAL OPPORTUNITIES. 

BINGO-the Anthony's could take some of the $200,000 and buy water..but NOPE not gonna happen. 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: November 07, 2008, 03:32:24 PM »

Welcome all new monkeys!   

Thank you to all who will be searching this weekend.  Awesome.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: November 07, 2008, 03:32:25 PM »

Guideposts wrote:   Reply #1842 on: Today at 08:13:39 AM Thread 54

Did anyone else take pause reading George's statement on page 27

GA: That's where I'm currently working. I was at the uh, Fashion Square Mall in the Premier Theater until twenty after nine, nine-thirty, something like that. I got home at ten minutes to ten. That's when my wife was standing outside, walk, pacing back and forth in the driveway. The car's still inside the garage. And my wife fell apart. She said, "George, we lost her. We lost her." And I said, "Lost who? Lost who?" She said, "Caylee, Caylee."

Now I thought that Cindy was on the phone making the third call when George walked into the house and was heard in the background saying 'what?' George is saying Cindy was outside pacing in this interview. He described exactly what Caylee was wearing the last time he saw her, but doesn't remember Cindy being on the phone with LE when he arrived at the house. Just seems odd to me.

I didn't think when he exclaimed whaaaat that GA was arriving had the impression he was re-entering the room, as a matter of fact, I believe the what??????? was exclaimed right around the time that CA uttered "the damn car smells like there's been a dead body in it".  I think that GA was shocked that CA made that statement, don't think it was in the plan to involve the Pontiac, don't think they intended to alert OCSO to the significance at all of that Pontiac.  After that utterance by CA, there was NO mention of the concerning odors emitted from the Pontiac in any of their statements written the night of 7/15.  Think it is probable that the Pontiac became an issue after Detective Cpl. Yuri Melich became aware of the 911 call content.

Speaking of odd things out of George...It gave me the creeps when George mentioned his thoughts when opening the trunk at the tow yard. Something along the lines of "please don't let this be Caylee"  Why would he even be thinking along those lines?  Not only is that odd, to me it means that in his heart he thought that Casey would be capable of such an act even before this whole thing started.

Truth be told, skeptic that I am of this clan.  I think they knew all along, didn't want to go further into debt for a funeral & decided to stage the sensational story of the year that could end their financial dilemna.  During the 30 day agreed upon staging time period they planted misdirection, placed internet posting that would reflect positively on them & decided what information they would provide to OCSO to fool them in order to protect themselves by being set up by KC.  Voila the 30 day CA & 31 day KC claim for time period since last seeing sweet little Caylee, the victim of them both.  GA going along, doesn't want to be homeless.  JMHO
mgoblue
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #313 on: November 07, 2008, 03:34:12 PM »

Yes I read that last night, it had me in tears.  The fact that he got sick in his interview, throwing up and all.....he knew! HE KNEW!!!  It made him sick to have to deal with it and think of it. 

Yes, it does seem that he knew and this was before CA found Casey and made the 911 calls!

"You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office." unknown tea party participant
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #314 on: November 07, 2008, 03:34:12 PM »

Which Holiday Inn...location and phone # to Holiday Inn....I would like to confirm they are expecting h2o deliveries.....TIA....Des  also if Sysco can do it...the driver will need this info....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: November 07, 2008, 03:34:31 PM »

If Des is busy, anyone that is good on the phone can call.

Des,   I sent an email to Home Depot asking for a water donation.  Would you mind calling them?  The number is 1-800-553-3199 for their corporate office.  You are so good on the phone.  Thank you sweetie!
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #316 on: November 07, 2008, 03:34:42 PM »

Be safe Chuck. 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #317 on: November 07, 2008, 03:35:16 PM »

I am thinking that CA is probably blaming it on him...i.e. the pool ladder being up and the gate being open..
Maybe she is saying to him:" It's YOUR fault she's gone, the least you can do is help keep Casey from going to prison/death"

seems like something that vindictive b*tch would say...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: November 07, 2008, 03:37:16 PM »

Klaasend...Thank you so much for your previous posts, you always have everything so nicely put together.

I try 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: November 07, 2008, 03:37:44 PM »

Which Holiday Inn...location and phone # to Holiday Inn....I would like to confirm they are expecting h2o deliveries.....TIA....Des  also if Sysco can do it...the driver will need this info....

According to Murt: Holiday Inn Select Orlando-International Airport
5750 T.G. Lee Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32822
 Still looking for phone #, myeself

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.