April 25, 2024, 08:11:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #55  (Read 317200 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: November 07, 2008, 03:38:06 PM »

Murt got off the phone and said TES needs water for tomorrow!

Apparently seemeatthebeach called him on the phone and said TES needs lots of bottled water, and to send water to the Holiday Inn c/o TES

Yes, after all the Anthony's core team headed by Nejames went through GREAT EFFORTS TO PROVIDE what equates to a $35- hall fee for the search team leaders training session, what more could they do?????  Provide water, no I don't think so, after all they have a MURDERER to SUPPORT,  NOW GET OFF YOUR ASSES & GET THAT WATER FOR TES YOU LOSER'S WHO CARE ABOUT A SWEET LITTLE GIRL THAT YOU NEVER MET DEPRIVING CA OF HER DREAMS OF FINANCIAL OPPORTUNITIES. 

AMEN     
CMack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #321 on: November 07, 2008, 03:38:07 PM »

Okay 1st post, bare with me..... I've heard it said that Casey was searching How to MAKE chloroform, and speculated that she wanted to make it herself as not to leave a "paper trail."  IMO if she was only going to use the chloroform to put Caylee to sleep, and never thought anyone would find out, then why worry if there would be a paper trail and just purchase it.  If you were planning on doing MORE than putting her to sleep then you would be worried about leaving a trail!

Okay I did it!! 1st post!

Nice to see you CMack! Welcome to the cage.

I don't think Casey ever really worried about a trail in anything she did. She was good at lying out of most  messes she created. I am still waiting for proof of when those chloroform searches were made to decide how I feel about the chloroform issue.

Welcome again!

Thank you for the welcome!  You make a very good point.

Just read this:
"The woman lives her life 10 minutes at a time. It never, ever affects her adversely. Child's dead? OK. What do do? Oh, I've got to go (to) Blockbuster tonight," said Padilla, making note of the fact that Anthony was captured on surveillance video shortly after Caylee's disappearance.

http://www.local6.com/news/17931576/detail.html

There you go! Enough said!  Thank you!

"Minds are like parachutes...they only function when they are open!"
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #322 on: November 07, 2008, 03:38:47 PM »

Des,   I sent an email to Home Depot asking for a water donation.  Would you mind calling them?  The number is 1-800-553-3199 for their corporate office.  You are so good on the phone.  Thank you sweetie!

Will do...have not had much luck with HD in past....too corporate.....but what the hell...I'll try...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #323 on: November 07, 2008, 03:39:15 PM »

Any Monkey who is riding with MURT see YURI?
He has been mentioned on chat several times, but if he is there, I keep missing him?

Anyone?????   
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: November 07, 2008, 03:39:23 PM »

Apparently seemeatthebeach called him on the phone and said TES needs lots of bottled water, and to send water to the Holiday Inn c/o TES

Yes, after all the Anthony's core team headed by Nejames went through GREAT EFFORTS TO PROVIDE what equates to a $35- hall fee for the search team leaders training session, what more could they do?????  Provide water, no I don't think so, after all they have a MURDERER to SUPPORT,  NOW GET OFF YOUR ASSES & GET THAT WATER FOR TES YOU LOSER'S WHO CARE ABOUT A SWEET LITTLE GIRL THAT YOU NEVER MET DEPRIVING CA OF HER DREAMS OF FINANCIAL OPPORTUNITIES. 
If I remember correctly, wasn't "SUPPLYING WATER FOR SEARCHERS" on of the objectives of CA's new foundation?
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: November 07, 2008, 03:39:39 PM »

Which Holiday Inn...location and phone # to Holiday Inn....I would like to confirm they are expecting h2o deliveries.....TIA....Des  also if Sysco can do it...the driver will need this info....

Holiday Inn Select Airport   5750 T.G. LEE BLVD.
(800) 345-8082 

This is the number & address I found from the Yellow Pages.
CMack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #326 on: November 07, 2008, 03:40:08 PM »

Okay 1st post, bare with me..... I've heard it said that Casey was searching How to MAKE chloroform, and speculated that she wanted to make it herself as not to leave a "paper trail."  IMO if she was only going to use the chloroform to put Caylee to sleep, and never thought anyone would find out, then why worry if there would be a paper trail and just purchase it.  If you were planning on doing MORE than putting her to sleep then you would be worried about leaving a trail!

Okay I did it!! 1st post!

Nice to see you CMack! Welcome to the cage.

I don't think Casey ever really worried about a trail in anything she did. She was good at lying out of most  messes she created. I am still waiting for proof of when those chloroform searches were made to decide how I feel about the chloroform issue.

Welcome again!

Thank you for the welcome!  You make a very good point.

Just read this:
"The woman lives her life 10 minutes at a time. It never, ever affects her adversely. Child's dead? OK. What do do? Oh, I've got to go (to) Blockbuster tonight," said Padilla, making note of the fact that Anthony was captured on surveillance video shortly after Caylee's disappearance.

There you go! Enough said!  Thank you!

Sorry, it sounds rude when I read that allowed, I mean like that says it all right there, she didn't worry about anything in advance.  Sorry if the 1st came out rude, it didn't sound rude in my head until I read it... Thank you for the link!

"Minds are like parachutes...they only function when they are open!"
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: November 07, 2008, 03:40:46 PM »

Which Holiday Inn...location and phone # to Holiday Inn....I would like to confirm they are expecting h2o deliveries.....TIA....Des  also if Sysco can do it...the driver will need this info....

According to Murt: Holiday Inn Select Orlando-International Airport
5750 T.G. Lee Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32822
 Still looking for phone #, myself

(866) 270-5110

CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #328 on: November 07, 2008, 03:41:25 PM »

[/color][/b]

I know MURT said deliver at HOLIDAY INN, but should someone maybe call TES & see if it would be BETTER to deliver to COMMAND CENTER?   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #329 on: November 07, 2008, 03:42:54 PM »

I'm heading out to Orlando for the Team Leader meeting. I'll make an effort to post what I'm allowed to, when I get back. I'll post a "Roll Call". Any bets on the Anthony's showing up?? If George shows up, I'd really like to see his face when he see's me there. Either way, I'm still going to call (Leave a message), and leave a text message for him when I get back home tonight. Yes...I'll let everyone here know the content of these messages. I do know, that it will be both stern...and to the point!

Everyone here have a great evening.

(((you have a good one as well Rob. and no...I'm not being a smart a$$)))

good luck Mr. Chuck

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: November 07, 2008, 03:43:11 PM »

[/color][/b]

I know MURT said deliver at HOLIDAY INN, but should someone maybe call TES & see if it would be BETTER to deliver to COMMAND CENTER?   

Des is calling the Holiday Inn to find out if they want the water delivered there or not.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: November 07, 2008, 03:43:18 PM »

Still looking for phone #, myeself

5750 T G Lee Blvd
Orlando, FL 32822
(407) 851-6400
irishbosoxfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #332 on: November 07, 2008, 03:43:46 PM »

1-407-851-6400
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: November 07, 2008, 03:43:56 PM »

WATER - TES NEEDS BOTTLED WATER FOR THE SEARCH TOMORROW!

I'M ON IT.....DES......
SYSCO I THINK WILL DELIVER IN AM...WAITING FOR CONFIRM CALL....DES....

Thank You Destiny!! And thanks to everyone with help to get donations!
Welcome Back Destiny....I missed you!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #334 on: November 07, 2008, 03:44:29 PM »

1-407-851-6400

Room 634

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #335 on: November 07, 2008, 03:44:32 PM »

He has been mentioned on chat several times, but if he is there, I keep missing him?

Anyone?????   

ALSO, any confirmed sightings of DOG BOUNTY HUNTER or YURI?  TIA Smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: November 07, 2008, 03:44:35 PM »

Massive Search To Begin For Caylee
3-Year-Old Girl Last Seen In Mid-June

POSTED: 12:20 pm EST November 7, 2008
UPDATED: 12:53 pm EST November 7, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- In what may be the largest search in U.S. history, about 4,000 volunteers are expected to search for 3-year-old Caylee Anthony, who was last seen in mid-June.

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in connection with her daughter's disappearance.

The Texas-based group Equusearch will conduct the Saturday search for Caylee, and the group has set up its headquarters on Lee Vista Boulevard and Shadow Ridge Drive near Orlando International Airport.

The group is preparing 350 team leaders Friday, who are being sent out in groups of two or three to different areas to determine what type of equipment and how many people they will need in their search.

Tim Miller and Mandy Albritton of Equusearch said the search is a huge undertaking.

"This is the biggest and largest search that Texas Equusearch has ever done," Mandy Albritton said.

"In the very best conditions -- if this little girl is out there -- she's skeletal remains, and it's going to be extremely easy to miss," Miller said.

California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who bailed out Anthony from jail months ago when she was only charged with child neglect, is also back in Orlando to help in the search.

"We'll basically brief (Equusearch) on what we had," said Padilla, who has analyzed pings to towers from Anthony's cell phone records.

Miller said Padilla's information coincides with where they planned to search.

Cindy Anthony, who believes her granddauther is still alive, will not assist in the search.

"I talked with Cindy yesterday, and we hugged -- and we even had some tears come out -- but I don't believe that (Caylee's) alive," Miller said.

Miller said a meeting will be held Friday at 6 p.m. at the Taboo nightclub in Orlando for anyone who is interested in joining in the search, which is scheduled to take place Saturday at 8 a.m.

The timing of the Anthonys upholding of the TEA search effort and ... the active role of their attorney in the coordination of the search troubles me to no end. 

Janet

+++++++++

THE CORE TEAM OF NEJAME????

https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/uploads/Orientation.pdf

November 7, 2008 - Friday 
This Weekend’s Ground Search

Texas Equusearch's Search this Weekend

Our family and search team believe Caylee is still alive and we continue to follow up on thousands of leads and tips.  Kid Finders Network has been a wonderful resource for getting Caylee's photo and other vital search items out to the public since the day we learned of her disappearance.  We will continue keeping hope alive and have never stopped looking for Caylee despite what the public perception has been, but we support however the public can turn negative energy into a positive effort; whether supporting our search efforts or that of the efforts being made this weekend. If you wish to lend a helping hand please contact Tim Miller's group listed below and see how you can be a part of the solution and not the problem.  Together with Kid Finders Network, Tim Miller, and all of the volunteers working together to help bring home Caylee Marie we thank everyone!

Weekend Ground Search call:
Call James Copenhaver
(407) 897-1184 or searchorlando@aol.com
www.pleasefindcaylee.com

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=122459029&blogID=446872423

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #337 on: November 07, 2008, 03:45:45 PM »

[/color][/b]

Des is calling the Holiday Inn to find out if they want the water delivered there or not.

Good Deal 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: November 07, 2008, 03:47:22 PM »

IIRC, Murt said the command center was being set up behind the Holiday Inn.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #339 on: November 07, 2008, 03:48:28 PM »

Anyone?????   

No signs of Yuri. Rob Dick is there. Craig Rivera..

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.