April 25, 2024, 12:06:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #55  (Read 317177 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: November 07, 2008, 04:17:26 PM »

I thought Tim and TES have a "no cameras rule" during the searches.  They don't want photographs of the search area or the searchers.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: November 07, 2008, 04:17:55 PM »

KLAAS, any ideas on how we could help MURT out?
This sounds like a violation of his 1st amendment right, doesn't it?

Murt is calling the detectives right now.  Sounds like someone had Cindy Anthony call TES and told them to get rid of Murt.

TES better realize that the bloggers do more for them than Cindy!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: November 07, 2008, 04:18:37 PM »

I am extremely upset with Murt and his posters.  They are all clogging up the TES phone lines and now posting the Lead detectives phone numbers so that trolls and watchers can use them.  He was kicked out, obviously TES has their reasons for this. 

Calling over being asked to leave to me is ridiculous, do not bother those people who are giving of themselves to search for a child that the family has turned their back on.  I gladly take a backseat to Justice for Caylee...if Tim wants him gone, then so be it, who am I to start calling and questioning them taking away from their time to search.

I agree
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #383 on: November 07, 2008, 04:19:36 PM »

I thought Tim and TES have a "no cameras rule" during the searches.  They don't want photographs of the search area or the searchers.

Exactly!

Also, the property looks to be private as a previous angle showed a realty sign.  Looked like a volunteer with TES was calling to let the realtor know that their property was a point of interest, or atleast to touch base with them.

Murt, do not get discouraged, just go some where else.  Do not be the reason they do not find Caylee.

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #384 on: November 07, 2008, 04:19:38 PM »

Bump for Destiny!!!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: November 07, 2008, 04:19:40 PM »

Yes, but as we all know THEY LIE.  It has been decided by the "house of sociopath's" that the missing children situation is an industry that will provide them with a hardly work financial opportunity while they are cashing in their lottery ticket to the Missing/Murdered Loved One Club, remember GA's first comment "we didn't ask to become members of a missing children's club", a**hole.  They, none of have a soul, they talk the talk, skipping along any one with a wallet they can pick-pocket.  JMHO

What I don't get is how does one actually make money from this? I mean, they can get money through donations, sure... but if it's a non-profit, what exactly is the money going towards, and how do they honestly expect to make enough money for them (the Anthony's) to live on? How the heck are they paying rent for an office space? The whole thing is ridiculous. The only way they can make money is IMO to take the donations and keep them. Which would mean they could find themselves in a hell of a lot of legal trouble. 

I believe Cindy can draw a paycheck from the foundation.  Correct me if I'm wrong, Klaas.

Yep, just like the Red Cross. The directors can draw a pay check.
The people who run the red cross get paychecks. There is paid employers and volunteers.

I think I'm going to start the "Another Monkey" foundation, so you can all donate to my cause. Now, don't expect the money to go to Another monkey..  just me

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
darby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #386 on: November 07, 2008, 04:19:47 PM »

KLAAS, any ideas on how we could help MURT out?
This sounds like a violation of his 1st amendment right, doesn't it?

Murt is calling the detectives right now.  Sounds like someone had Cindy Anthony call TES and told them to get rid of Murt.

TES better realize that the bloggers do more for them than Cindy!
I am going to send an e-mail to TES when I find the address.  Murt has a right to be there.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: November 07, 2008, 04:20:09 PM »

They do.  But Murt was filming the command center not any search.  Maybe it's because they don't want photos of the searchers at the command center??  I don't know. 
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #388 on: November 07, 2008, 04:20:12 PM »

Technically, one does not have the right to take pictures on private property. They can be on public property and take any pictures they want.

The search center is probably on private property.

I sure appreciated the live stream Murt was broadcasting for us.

I hope they get this sorted out so he can stream and not interfere with the search.

JMO
Here, here!  He has really been a big help with the Caylee case.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: November 07, 2008, 04:20:26 PM »

Exactly!

Also, the property looks to be private as a previous angle showed a realty sign.  Looked like a volunteer with TES was calling to let the realtor know that their property was a point of interest, or atleast to touch base with them.

Murt, do not get discouraged, just go some where else.  Do not be the reason they do not find Caylee.
Really good post!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: November 07, 2008, 04:20:27 PM »

Murt got off the phone and said TES needs water for tomorrow!

Apparently seemeatthebeach called him on the phone and said TES needs lots of bottled water, and to send water to the Holiday Inn c/o TES

Which Holiday Inn...location and phone # to Holiday Inn....I would like to confirm they are expecting h2o deliveries.....TIA....Des  also if Sysco can do it...the driver will need this info....

According to Murt: Holiday Inn Select Orlando-International Airport
5750 T.G. Lee Boulevard, Orlando, FL 32822
 Still looking for phone #, myeself

TNX Brandi...post when you egt phone # ....TIA....Des

(866) 270-5110 ... toll free

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #391 on: November 07, 2008, 04:21:41 PM »

Exactly!

I hope it is just a TES rule, and not Cindy Anthony trying to call the shots.  I don't think Tim would bend for her.

Lisa
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #392 on: November 07, 2008, 04:22:04 PM »

Well, Murt said earlier that he would not be searching - I thought he meant to stay in staging area.  And if other (tv) stations are there, then why shouldn't he be allowed.  I don't agree with people calling TES and clogging the lines.

Oh, now Murt is saying that someone accused him of going on a search and filming.  He says no, he did not.  Tim personally asked him to leave.

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: November 07, 2008, 04:22:33 PM »

Does anyone know if this is the same area Mr Padilla was talking about last week???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: November 07, 2008, 04:22:39 PM »

I am extremely upset with Murt and his posters.  They are all clogging up the TES phone lines and now posting the Lead detectives phone numbers so that trolls and watchers can use them.  He was kicked out, obviously TES has their reasons for this. 

Calling over being asked to leave to me is ridiculous, do not bother those people who are giving of themselves to search for a child that the family has turned their back on.  I gladly take a backseat to Justice for Caylee...if Tim wants him gone, then so be it, who am I to start calling and questioning them taking away from their time to search.

I agree with you . This shouldn't be treated like a circus with a renegade battalion of posters taking up valuable resources, and fueling an emotional situation. It's about Caylee, whatever else needs to be worked out between Murt and Tim.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #395 on: November 07, 2008, 04:24:52 PM »

Exactly!

Really good post!!!
Thanks.  Sorry for venting guys, but honestly I would rather stare at a blank screen if it meant that TES was not being interrupted in their search for Caylee.  Obviously Tim has his reasons, we do not know what the man is thinking, we should honor them.  So what if the other news crews are there...we can watch those at a later time when the broadcast.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: November 07, 2008, 04:25:35 PM »

Does anyone know if this is the same area Mr Padilla was talking about last week???

Today is set up and organization day. Murt was asked to leave private property where the command post is being set up.

No searching is being done today.

irishbosoxfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #397 on: November 07, 2008, 04:25:44 PM »

Murt saying do not stop donations--I guess people were threatening to not make donations because of him being kicked out

He said don't you dare if anything I want to see them increase!

This is about Caylee not him--this is a good cause and his only interest is finding Caylee
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #398 on: November 07, 2008, 04:26:13 PM »

Exactly!

I hope it is just a TES rule, and not Cindy Anthony trying to call the shots.  I don't think Tim would bend for her.

Lisa
I think the person on Murts site claiming it was Cindy was either a troll or someone just trying to be funny.  Cindy is more than likely too busy crapping her pants over 3000+ searchers to worry about what the heck Murt is up to.

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: November 07, 2008, 04:26:43 PM »

Yes, but as we all know THEY LIE.  It has been decided by the "house of sociopath's" that the missing children situation is an industry that will provide them with a hardly work financial opportunity while they are cashing in their lottery ticket to the Missing/Murdered Loved One Club, remember GA's first comment "we didn't ask to become members of a missing children's club", a**hole.  They, none of have a soul, they talk the talk, skipping along any one with a wallet they can pick-pocket.  JMHO

What I don't get is how does one actually make money from this? I mean, they can get money through donations, sure... but if it's a non-profit, what exactly is the money going towards, and how do they honestly expect to make enough money for them (the Anthony's) to live on? How the heck are they paying rent for an office space? The whole thing is ridiculous. The only way they can make money is IMO to take the donations and keep them. Which would mean they could find themselves in a hell of a lot of legal trouble.

Well, they can pay themselves salaries, they can pay for the cell phones, home phones, gas, cars, trips, hotels, dinners, lunches, you name it. Venture to say that if we the American population are only subject to 2% IRS audits, what do you think the monitoring is for the non-profits, another thing how many audits do you think are done on people who receive no reportable income?  I venture to say that as long as they aren't into illegal operations, hardly none if any at all, too easy to go after the middle class who try their best to follow the rules but often times can make errors due to the complexity of the darn tax laws.  Easy pickin's.  Hope to see that changed in the future & the scammer's be the hunted.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.