April 24, 2024, 04:27:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #55  (Read 317149 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2008, 11:31:18 AM »

I wonder if those maggots also contained high levels of certain drugs or chemicals?

Lisa

I was just going to ask the same question.  If they found Caylee's DNA then did they also find drugs and chemicals?
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2008, 11:31:30 AM »

I wonder if those maggots also contained high levels of certain drugs or chemicals?

Lisa

If I were a betting monkey, I'd bet you my monkey tail -- Yes, they did!

Thus the defense's odd -- if it happened, it was a tragic accident, etc.

I remember you, Caylee.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2008, 11:32:10 AM »

OK Destiny dish!!! I have to get going soon and I want to hear what you have to say!!!

Checking notes....this has not even been told to LP yet...at least from me....a few who read here know...so here goes...

Last week in one of my convos with Body Farm and ORNL...there seems to be a *finished* entomology report.....I was told based on the results of this report...which has been sent to FBI.....that the ONLY thing Casey could hope for at this point was a plea bargain.....since when do maggots from a certian car...contain human DNA....huh?.......Des

Wow!  But with that, why would the DA say that they don't have enough evidence to seek the death penalty?

Lisa

Lisa, from personal experience, I dont think it is about having the evidence, rather, about meeting the dp criteria...for instance, the state knew for sure that the scum who killed my friends daughter met 1 criteria, the other they were not so sure they could PROVE, so rather than going for the dp and murder 1 with a chance of one juror stirring the  pot, they went for murder 2 life w/o parole KNOWING they could get a conviction...

Okay.  So they feel more confident getting a conviction with life instead of DP.  Makes sense.  I'm so sorry about your friends daughter.

Lisa

Thank  you Lisa.... the prosecutor told us that they would rather go with a sure conviction than a "Hail Mary" type case...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #43 on: November 07, 2008, 11:32:30 AM »

I wanted to mention something about the location of the meeting, the Tabu Nightclub.  The Tabu Nightclub doesn't even open until 10pm.  The meeting will be from 6-9pm.  So while you guys are having your meeting the place is closed to the general public.

What is going on?  Those who have obstructed and undermine the efforts of Tim Miller (TES) are now upholding and playing a key role in the search.  The flip flop does not make sense.

I am so afraid that some "volunteers" have been planted by the defense and ... the search is going to be compromised.

According to pink angel ... Mark NeJame owns TABU NIGHTCLUB.

Janet

THE CORE TEAM OF NEJAME????

https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/uploads/Orientation.pdf

November 7, 2008 - Friday 
This Weekend’s Ground Search

Texas Equusearch's Search this Weekend

Our family and search team believe Caylee is still alive and we continue to follow up on thousands of leads and tips.  Kid Finders Network has been a wonderful resource for getting Caylee's photo and other vital search items out to the public since the day we learned of her disappearance.  We will continue keeping hope alive and have never stopped looking for Caylee despite what the public perception has been, but we support however the public can turn negative energy into a positive effort; whether supporting our search efforts or that of the efforts being made this weekend. If you wish to lend a helping hand please contact Tim Miller's group listed below and see how you can be a part of the solution and not the problem.  Together with Kid Finders Network, Tim Miller, and all of the volunteers working together to help bring home Caylee Marie we thank everyone!

Weekend Ground Search call:
Call James Copenhaver
(407) 897-1184 or searchorlando@aol.com
www.pleasefindcaylee.com

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=122459029&blogID=446872423

NANCY GRACE
More Investigative Documents Released in Casey Anthony Murder Case
Aired November 6, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: I understand that your client, Cindy Anthony, has been very opposed in the past to Tim Miller with Equusearch coming and searching for possible remains of Caylee. Why?

NEJAME: That`s not correct. Tim is here with me right now. Tim and Cindy had a meeting in my office today...

GRACE: Recently. I said in the past.

NEJAME: Well, in the past, there was a misunderstanding. Cindy -- when Tim first came -- I think Tim can better speak to it. There was an understanding that he was coming here to search for a Caylee who was still with us. Tim ended up primarily doing a search, a ground search for a Caylee who`s no longer with us. And there was miscommunication, misunderstanding. Cindy fully supports and appreciates the people that are going out and assisting any positive way they can, whether they believe Caylee is with us or Caylee`s not with us.

And so that`s what we`ve been assisting them, is to communicate. Now there`s a full and complete understanding, and there were tears and there were hugs and there was an understanding. And I think that -- in fact, I know George and Cindy fully support everybody`s assistance, especially Tim`s, so that we can get some answers. And what`s being set up is a ground search and a live search. So we`ve got all answers for all people.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/06/ng.01.html

CINDY ANTHONY - SEPTEMBER 2, 2008

NANCY GRACE
Missing Toddler`s Mother Reportedly Turns Down Immunity Offer
Aired September 2, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Miss Anthony, I know that you want more volunteers to show up to search. Is that correct?

C. ANTHONY: No. Actually, I don`t. I think it`s a waste of time searching in the woods behind, you know -- back by the airport and all that because, you know, I know Caylee is alive.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/02/ng.01.html

I have a link even!

Orlando lawyer Mark NeJame, majority investor in the downtown nightclub Tabu as well as an investor in other nightclubs, said he is surprised at Disney's announcement but that it could be good news for downtown Orlando.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/business/tourism/orl-disney2808jun28,0,2367595.story

There was tons of pro-anthony people in Murt's chat the other day too. I don't doubt there will be plants.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
pinklady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2008, 11:32:54 AM »

OK Destiny dish!!! I have to get going soon and I want to hear what you have to say!!!

Checking notes....this has not even been told to LP yet...at least from me....a few who read here know...so here goes...

Last week in one of my convos with Body Farm and ORNL...there seems to be a *finished* entomology report.....I was told based on the results of this report...which has been sent to FBI.....that the ONLY thing Casey could hope for at this point was a plea bargain.....since when do maggots from a certian car...contain human DNA....huh?.......Des

So, then, Casey probably freaked out when she opened the trunk and saw maggots on little Caylee's body, and that's when she began a plan to dispose of the body.  So, it seems to me that if it's assumed Caylee died on the 16th, it should be figured out how long it would take to produce maggots on a dead body.  From that day, it would make sense to really hone in on the pings and where they lead to.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2008, 11:34:15 AM »

ok, Janet and others. I've been out of the cage since yesterday afternoon and did not watch NG. So, what is the deal with NeJame and TES? Is he giving money? How is he involved? Are the Anthonys invovled directly? Have they given up their hard line of "Caylee's alive"?

So many questions.

I remember you, Caylee.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2008, 11:34:39 AM »

ok, well with the addition of the maggots containing Caylee's DNA -- I'm assuming that is what the report will say --
isn't it even more strange to take the death penalty off the table??? That is what the proescutors did yesterday right?
We know she's deceased. But maybe it's that they don't know how for sure.

I don't think the DP is off the table...I think there is a rush by the defense team to get it taken off the table...and the Procecution is waiting until either Casey tells where Caylee is or her Body is found...whichever comes first....it's a game of stratagy....Des...jmoo

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2008, 11:34:41 AM »

This is GREAT NEWS< dare I say BOMBSHELL ???    Thanks so much for letting us know, I want kc to pay for her depicable act and was worried because of  lack of"proof" and her ability to not crack. Somebody said a long time ago, the maggots will bring her down, they will.  Wonder how kobe will try to spin this?
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #48 on: November 07, 2008, 11:37:15 AM »

Klaas, I posted after the lock...lol

It's in the media section dump.  I think for Fox's board.  They even have a page of posts copied but I think only one was highlighted.

Yes, it looks like the prosecution wanted info on a person blogging at the FOX Orlando blog.

Hmmm, Klass.  Any ideas?

Also, before the lock, someone had mentioned that KC had to cough-up $8,000 to retain her defense lawyer.  The A's have to be broke since their life savings went down the tube with KC.  So, where are these people coming up with money?  Neither have been working for the past few months, have they?  Even so, I would imagine they would be living paycheck to paycheck.

I think it was $5000 and where she got that money is a good question, I don't think George and Cindy even know. 

Ops.  Poor memory for Oldie.

Even $5,000.  Is it okay to think outloud and say that maybe that's why she was at Mr. B's office everyday...taking it out in trade?  If that's in improper thought to state on this board, please delete.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #49 on: November 07, 2008, 11:37:42 AM »

God, how I love maggots!  So the next time you see a maggot, think of them as being our little helpful friends!

Chuck
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: November 07, 2008, 11:37:44 AM »

The blog post(s) that are being subpoened are from a poster on the FOXOrlando Blog called Ronjula.  Here is an example (copied to the Topix forum) of one of his posts.  I can see why the Prosecution wanted to talk to him:

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: November 07, 2008, 11:38:40 AM »

This is GREAT NEWS< dare I say BOMBSHELL ???    Thanks so much for letting us know, I want kc to pay for her depicable act and was worried because of  lack of"proof" and her ability to not crack. Somebody said a long time ago, the maggots will bring her down, they will.  Wonder how kobe will try to spin this?

My impression of Kobe, for purely entertainment purposes:

Kobe: Well, Nancy, what brand was the blender? And what are maggots? Do they really exist? Does DNA really prove anything? Can I tell you with 100 percent certainty that blenders, maggots and DNA exist? No, Nancy. I cannot.

I remember you, Caylee.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2008, 11:38:49 AM »

This is gross but here is what I found using google on formation of maggots

The fly life cycle is composed of four stages: egg, larva (commonly known as a maggot), pupa, adult. The eggs are laid in decaying flesh, animal dung, manure, or pools of stagnant water - whatever has ample food for the larva, generally in a moist area. After 8-20 hours, the egg hatches and the fly enters the maggot stage. It begins to feed on whatever the egg was laid on, usually decomposing flesh. The maggot gorges itself with food until it is ready to enter the pupal stage, at which point the maggot travels away from the food source to a moist spot. Maggots were voted "Cutest Animal Of The Year" in 1996 (http://www.answers.com/topic/maggot)

It sounds to me that if the spot in the trunk was body fluids they could have kept feeding etc even after the body was removed from the truck.  Anyone know anything else?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: November 07, 2008, 11:39:19 AM »

ok, well with the addition of the maggots containing Caylee's DNA -- I'm assuming that is what the report will say --
isn't it even more strange to take the death penalty off the table??? That is what the proescutors did yesterday right?

I don't think the DP is off the table...I think there is a rush by the defense team to get it taken off the table...and the Procecution is waiting until either Casey tells where Caylee is or her Body is found...whichever comes first....it's a game of stratagy....Des...jmoo

I agree Des... I have not seen anywhere that the dp is off the table...it is all strategy now...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: November 07, 2008, 11:41:18 AM »

I think George and Cindy must have really given the trunk a good cleaning. But thankfully they didn't clean all of the evidence away. And yes -- thank God for maggots!

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #55 on: November 07, 2008, 11:42:16 AM »

I agree Des... I have not seen anywhere that the dp is off the table...it is all strategy now...

Didn't we see a news story yesterday that the prosecution said it was off the table? Or am I losing it?

I remember you, Caylee.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #56 on: November 07, 2008, 11:42:55 AM »

Go Maggots! Go Maggots! It's your birthday, Go Maggots!!!     

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #57 on: November 07, 2008, 11:43:15 AM »

picture credit to Karate dad

Thank you for the information Ms. Destiny. It is nice to have you back with or without information. Your presence has been missed.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #58 on: November 07, 2008, 11:43:54 AM »

Lisa

I was just going to ask the same question.  If they found Caylee's DNA then did they also find drugs and chemicals?

In another phone call...which some of you already know about....ORNL team leader went to a junk yard and picked out 2 particular cars....cut the carpets out of the trunks...took those samples to the Lab for *air testing* for chloroform....one car had a very minute sp trace of chloroform something like .823 and the othe car had none...but was told that Casey's car had over 1,000 times the amount of chloroform than would even be considered a small trace....this is why kobi freaked out when NG pinned him down on how many cars were sampled...kobi also said it was the Body Farm that did the testing...it was not...it was ORNL....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #59 on: November 07, 2008, 11:44:15 AM »

Wow!  But with that, why would the DA say that they don't have enough evidence to seek the death penalty?

Lisa

I think that Wesh reported inaccurately yesterday about the DA not seeking the DP. Later they corrected the article.  See posts #309 & then #310 in the SM media section:  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3222.300
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.