April 26, 2024, 10:56:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #55  (Read 317253 times)
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #440 on: November 07, 2008, 04:47:15 PM »

Personally I am a little dissapointed how Murt has become such an integrated part of SM to begin with ... I appreciate the fact that he is a member at SM ... but I believe that some of his "followers" have become a bit "extreme" ...

I wouldn't exactly call Murt "integrated".  Murt has a very popular and interresting service he provides which is real time viewing of the search areas and places of interest.  Hard to knock that.  Still, that doesn't give him or anyone else the right to get in the way of the search in any way whatsoever.

Klaas do you feel that Murt has "got in the way of the search" in any way ?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: November 07, 2008, 04:48:22 PM »

Personally I am a little dissapointed how Murt has become such an integrated part of SM to begin with ... I appreciate the fact that he is a member at SM ... but I believe that some of his "followers" have become a bit "extreme" ...

I totally agree. There is much speculation done over there, and bringing that here to SM is getting annoying a bit. We monkeys do not involve ourselves in as much speculation. We try to back up our facts and opinions here.

JMO

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: November 07, 2008, 04:48:31 PM »

Sorry,my post is in the wrong spot.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: November 07, 2008, 04:49:16 PM »

some on Murt's site are now saying it is the local news crews that got Murt booted.  Shame on them.

Some are also saying it was LE that told Murt to leave, and not Tim.  Who really knows. Although I thought Murt made it sound like he was asked nicely.. I thought he said by Tim, but I missed who he was talking about. 

There must be a good reason for it, but I hope it has nothing to do with Cindy- there is so much speculation that somehow she's behind this.  Getting her last digs in before the body is found. 

Well it would be a first ,if somehow, someway she didn't cause a major disruption. As vindictive and mean as she is, I'm sure that she'd love to see dissention and chaos. After all, this sudden turnaround can't be motivated by a desire to find Caylee out there, so it's got to be a forced conversion to the other side, it probably hasn't sunk in yet, working for the good.
Better not let any of that bottled water spill on her.........................melting...........eeek
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: November 07, 2008, 04:50:01 PM »

None of us are in a position to judge Tim or Murt.  Tim has been doing this for a very long time and he understands the legal ramifications involved with his searches.  There are also security issues.  The searches, searchers, command center, and equipment are off limts and Tim is stiking to the rules.  How do we know that there might be some Anthony supporter nutjobs out there who would retaliate against searchers or go into the command center and start damaging things.  Tim is trying to keep this huge search under control and protect everyone's rights.  If there are issues between Tim and Murt they can be discussed this evening after the meeting.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #445 on: November 07, 2008, 04:50:23 PM »

I totally agree. There is much speculation done over there, and bringing that here to SM is getting annoying a bit. We monkeys do not involve ourselves in as much speculation. We try to back up our facts and opinions here.

JMO
Which is why I post here and no place else, well except the few times on Murts to tell people to get over it. 
Justice for Caylee trumps blogging in my opinion, and that is one I refuse to change.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: November 07, 2008, 04:50:28 PM »

I wouldn't exactly call Murt "integrated".  Murt has a very popular and interresting service he provides which is real time viewing of the search areas and places of interest.  Hard to knock that.  Still, that doesn't give him or anyone else the right to get in the way of the search in any way whatsoever.

I have no idea.  I'm not in Orlando at the command center and don't know why Tim asked Murt to leave.  All I'm saying is I will stand behind whatever Tim Miller wants.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: November 07, 2008, 04:53:01 PM »

I have no idea.  I'm not in Orlando at the command center and don't know why Tim asked Murt to leave.  All I'm saying is I will stand behind whatever Tim Miller wants.

Hear! Hear!!!

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: November 07, 2008, 04:55:05 PM »

Don't think I have missed any posts but just in case, have any NEW documents been released at any of the hosting sites.  Mag brought one forward last night, thank you so much & goldenoldie last night as well, also sincere thanks.  Just can't look at Fox, want to be able to download the documents so I can read them without getting a headache & have them for future reference.  Don't appreciate MSM giving them out little bit at a time in difficult reading circumstances for the public's consumption.

Have had enough drama from the CA cult camp of misinformation & chaos builders.

Very nice to have Destiny back & think TES needs a permanent person with Destiny's skills to obtain local business donations in addition to the cash donations that they solicit for why would a local business want to  spend more money than they have to when they can provide resources at cost doubling the ability to meet the needs of the Search for the same amount of actual $$$$$'s.
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #449 on: November 07, 2008, 04:55:05 PM »

Well I think most of us on this board agree with you on that. 
But I feel that Murt's heart is in the right place (nevermind all those nuts that he chat's with! ) and I do hate to see him singled out and asked to leave.  He is honoring the request and has the utmost respect for Tim as well.   
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: November 07, 2008, 04:57:04 PM »

Don't think I have missed any posts but just in case, have any NEW documents been released at any of the hosting sites.  Mag brought one forward last night, thank you so much & goldenoldie last night as well, also sincere thanks.  Just can't look at Fox, want to be able to download the documents so I can read them without getting a headache & have them for future reference.  Don't appreciate MSM giving them out little bit at a time in difficult reading circumstances for the public's consumption.

Have had enough drama from the CA cult camp of misinformation & chaos builders.

Very nice to have Destiny back & think TES needs a permanent person with Destiny's skills to obtain local business donations in addition to the cash donations that they solicit for why would a local business want to  spend more money than they have to when they can provide resources at cost doubling the ability to meet the needs of the Search for the same amount of actual $$$$$'s.

I found 2 new ones here today: http://flawebhosting.net/docdump110608

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: November 07, 2008, 04:57:49 PM »

TexasBarMom - I wasn't following the Trenton Ducket case but Murt got involved and in a bit of trouble because of that case.  I believe Murt has explained everything that happened but it could be, because of that, TES and others may be leary of him. 
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #452 on: November 07, 2008, 04:59:50 PM »

I agree. I don't think Murt wants to be part of the problem. I think that he wants to be part of the solution.  I guess he talked to LP and he is going to try to figure it all out. Murt is urging people to continue donating. 

And thanks for all you do Klaas....

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: November 07, 2008, 05:00:25 PM »

JMO
Which is why I post here and no place else, well except the few times on Murts to tell people to get over it. 
Justice for Caylee trumps blogging in my opinion, and that is one I refuse to change.

I agree that Murt's heart is in the right place .... I have nothing bad to say against him ....

Murt DOES have a very unique service to offer people ... for those that choose to participate ... however ... when people here are asking Klaas to help Murt with his "trolls" or "help with this or that" ... that is "integrating" the sites (IMO)  Maybe it's forum courtesy ... and Klaas is nice enough to offer her services ... but I just find Murt's modern cult like following a bit eerie personally ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: November 07, 2008, 05:00:49 PM »

Murt being asked to leave was not cool it gave us something to be a part of and a lot of donations to TES where flowing in so he was doing good!!
I think that it was getting out of hand with all the trooling going on but Murt is a good guy, and has good intentions.

I agree,100 percent..The world would be a far better place if more Murt's were in it..jmo ..He's been through alot of hurt and he has not done any of us any harm so until we know the facts,we should not speculate.The trolls and people like the A's are doing the hasseling.Maybe they'll get real brave and try to take on the monkeys next.Just thinking outloud...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: November 07, 2008, 05:03:23 PM »

Invision - there's nothing I can do to help MURT with his site.  I have no "powers" over there.  So people like Dihannah can ask all they want but there's absolutely nothing I can do.  The problem with an open chat or open forum is you get trolls and alot of them. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: November 07, 2008, 05:03:32 PM »

Murt being asked to leave was not cool it gave us something to be a part of and a lot of donations to TES where flowing in so he was doing good!!
I think that it was getting out of hand with all the trooling going on but Murt is a good guy, and has good intentions.

I agree,100 percent..The world would be a far better place if more Murt's were in it..jmo ..He's been through alot of hurt and he has not done any of us any harm so until we know the facts,we should not speculate.The trolls and people like the A's are doing the hasseling.Maybe they'll get real brave and try to take on the monkeys next.Just thinking outloud...
Good post, I will give you a little butter, salt, pepper, chives...................................

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: November 07, 2008, 05:03:36 PM »

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/live5pm6pm.html

doing TES story now

TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #458 on: November 07, 2008, 05:04:02 PM »

TexasBarMom - I wasn't following the Trenton Ducket case but Murt got involved and in a bit of trouble because of that case.  I believe Murt has explained everything that happened but it could be, because of that, TES and others may be leary of him. 

I see....
No doubt there is history that we're all not aware of.....
Well I guess we'll just have to wait for the "official" news
(... and I really needed to get up off my duff and get some work done anyhow.... )

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #459 on: November 07, 2008, 05:05:04 PM »

Murt is just another site for information, just like the rest of the places we go to for additional information. He's a sweet guy and doesn't deserve any slamming from us. He is being respectful of Tim Miller and if it wasn't for Murt we wouldn't have known that TES needed additional water. He is going to talk to LP later and see if he can join the rest of the media that is covering this. He is no different than them. He has too many trolls that make it hard for anyone else posting. He said Monday he will eliminate that so that should take care of the problem.
He cares about Caylee and doesn't want to hurt the search, which is more than I can say for other media people.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.