April 19, 2024, 01:00:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #55  (Read 316952 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #480 on: November 07, 2008, 05:18:57 PM »

Just in from the Myspace of George and Cindy:

November 7, 2008 - Friday

Weekend "Live" & "Ground" Searches: Letter from George and Cindy

Caylee Anthony NEW TIPLINE ESTABLISHED:
1-888-231-5618

Dear friends and supporters,

The past twenty weeks, as you can imagine, has been a nightmare for our family; but we are still holding onto Hope that our Caylee will be home with us soon!

< FONT>

In the past few days we have added new friends to the Caylee Myspace site and added an additional 400 comments.  Please know we do appreciate all of your prayers, positive input, and beautiful comments and cards in the search for our granddaughter.  The official Caylee Anthony sites are used to get information out and positive energy flowing for positive results but all the negative comments, gestures, and threatening tones are and have been being filtered out by our search team members and any of those so-called "friends" are being reported and deleted from our site(s), furthermore, depending on the severity of those messages, those individuals will be deleted from Myspace as well, so please know if you are not here to lend support to us, Kid Finders, Tim Miller, and all the other folks helping bring our granddaughter home, we are taking the appropriate means to keeping the negative folks out and the positive folks updated on search happenings.

This weekend will be hard but in an effort to finding Caylee we have a "live" search and a "ground" search happening, so whether you believe Caylee Marie is still with us or is no longer with us, you have some options of lending a helping hand and being a part of the solution and not the problem: for those that wish to help in the "live" search we encourage you to contact Kid Finders Network or visit our new command & volunteer center to show your support.  For those that believe you can be a help to the "ground" search, please contact Tim Miller's group.  Our family believes Caylee is still alive based on the evidence and leads we have gotten from the public, but we respect others who think otherwise and suggest a helping hand in either search will be more of a benefit to Caylee than that of the negative avenues some have resorted in.  We encourage those with negative agendas to reevaluate your motives and put them into a more positive effort and join the Kid Finders or TEQ teams in order to make a difference bringing our Caylee home.

Due to the overwhelming and inhumane behaviors and actions of many people on Myspace, please know any sites that you have regarding Caylee Marie Anthony have been reviewed and any intentions of deformation of character towards any Anthony family member, the search for Caylee, or any member of the search team are being reported and your sites will be taken down.  We encourage all supporters and friends to please delete any other sites pertaining to Caylee; this is the ONLY OFFICIAL site for Caylee Marie Anthony on Myspace and the only one the family and our search team are managing.  For those supporting the search and have dedicated sites to finding Caylee, we thank you!

Thank you all again for the support, this has been without a doubt the most difficult time in our lives but for the majority of the public that continue to share their similar experiences, their prayers, and the positive messages we have been able to hold up and keep to our objective of finding Caylee Marie!  We hope to see you this weekend and thank you in advance for being a helping hand in the search for Caylee!

Warmest regards,

George and Cindy
Oh look,Cindy and George(along with KidFinders!)trying to piggy back on TES searches.Wonder how much moola Cindy and George expect to pull in this weekend?
Bite me Cindy and George,you both make me ill.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: November 07, 2008, 05:19:03 PM »

Does anyone else find this interesting?  Here is Mallory Parkers (Lee's GF) Current MySpace   
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=33318424

Mally-Bu!

"www.myspace.com/cayleeismissing"

Female
24 years old
ORLANDO, Florida
United States

Last Login: 11/4/2008

Mood: ecstatic     - (what happened to WORRIED)?

Mally-Bu! is proud to call Obama, "Mr. President"! (what happened to MALLY-BU LOVES THE ANTHONY'S)?

Her picture is no longer flashing different photos of Caylee and saying Help Find Caylee

HHHUUUUMMMMM ....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #482 on: November 07, 2008, 05:19:34 PM »

Due to the overwhelming and inhumane behaviors and actions of many people on Myspace, please know any sites that you have regarding Caylee Marie Anthony have been reviewed and any intentions of deformation of character towards any Anthony family member, the search for Caylee, or any member of the search team are being reported and your sites will be taken down.  We encourage all supporters and friends to please delete any other sites pertaining to Caylee; this is the ONLY OFFICIAL site for Caylee Marie Anthony on Myspace and the only one the family and our search team are managing.  For those supporting the search and have dedicated sites to finding Caylee, we thank you!

Wow, can someone clue Cindy in to the 1st Amendment?  What a fascist!

Lisa
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #483 on: November 07, 2008, 05:20:41 PM »

hey guys...

I know most of do not know Deetch. He is the guy that started the Aruba Dirty Police blogspot.

Deetch is the person that encouraged me to start my own blog and he is just one hell of a Natalee supporter.

Deetch said someone once that was one of the most important things ever said in the history of missing person cases in the internet. (remember this is not centuries old, and it is relatively new).

Deetch said - the fighting is so intense because the issue is so intense.[/b][/i]

Natalee's case is not like that of Caylee, but people do have intense emotions when someone like Caylee is missing and thrown under the bus by her own family. If you can't get passionate about the Natalee's and Caylee's of this world, there is just no hope for ya. You're apathetic.

I respect Murt even though I have not spoken to him and have never been to his site. I really don't know much about him, but anyone who is willing to help and get off their ass and try to make a difference is a good person in my book. There is not one set way to make a difference and sometimes people make mistakes. We have all made mistakes where these cases are concerned.

Remember - people get intense because the issue is intense. A little girl has been missing for 4 + months... that's about as intense as it can get!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #484 on: November 07, 2008, 05:21:54 PM »

Is there anyone here that can help Murt?  He was singled out to leave and he is the real deal, just like Tim.  Help please!
They need to know what a good man and help he has been.

I do not have a clue but when you consider the attack on Murt's site the other evening by Anthony supporters and ... Mark Nejame's active role of TES search coordination and the ... restored relationship between Tim Miller and Cindy Anthony ...

Janet

Hi Janet...this is JMOO...but I do suspect that some of the very recent *forensic* reports may have a little to do with the abrupt turnaround on the Anthony/Lawyers' new face to the general public....but as I stated....that's jmoo....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: November 07, 2008, 05:22:09 PM »

Murt being asked to leave was not cool it gave us something to be a part of and a lot of donations to TES where flowing in so he was doing good!!
I think that it was getting out of hand with all the trooling going on but Murt is a good guy, and has good intentions.

I agree,100 percent..The world would be a far better place if more Murt's were in it..jmo ..He's been through alot of hurt and he has not done any of us any harm so until we know the facts,we should not speculate.The trolls and people like the A's are doing the hasseling.Maybe they'll get real brave and try to take on the monkeys next.Just thinking outloud...

Murt is just another site for information, just like the rest of the places we go to for additional information. He's a sweet guy and doesn't deserve any slamming from us. He is being respectful of Tim Miller and if it wasn't for Murt we wouldn't have known that TES needed additional water. He is going to talk to LP later and see if he can join the rest of the media that is covering this. He is no different than them. He has too many trolls that make it hard for anyone else posting. He said Monday he will eliminate that so that should take care of the problem.
He cares about Caylee and doesn't want to hurt the search, which is more than I can say for other media people.

I am doing additional homework...at a very fast pace.....I'm trying to confirm with*TES* if in fact they do need additional water....I've recieved too many differing stories...until I find this out for MYSELF....just being a good Monkey...Des

I think someone also suggested people simply donate via the TES website then email Barb and let them know how much they donated.  Then someone from TES could go pick up that much $$ worth of bottled water or anything else they need.  That's what I did, I donated then emailed to Barb.

Klaas ... often companies will donate their products to worthy causes.  Is there a local bottled water company or ... a large grocery chain in the Orlando area that would honor this request from TES.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
irishbosoxfan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #486 on: November 07, 2008, 05:23:24 PM »

Murt being asked to leave was not cool it gave us something to be a part of and a lot of donations to TES where flowing in so he was doing good!!
I think that it was getting out of hand with all the trooling going on but Murt is a good guy, and has good intentions.

I agree,100 percent..The world would be a far better place if more Murt's were in it..jmo ..He's been through alot of hurt and he has not done any of us any harm so until we know the facts,we should not speculate.The trolls and people like the A's are doing the hasseling.Maybe they'll get real brave and try to take on the monkeys next.Just thinking outloud...

Murt is just another site for information, just like the rest of the places we go to for additional information. He's a sweet guy and doesn't deserve any slamming from us. He is being respectful of Tim Miller and if it wasn't for Murt we wouldn't have known that TES needed additional water. He is going to talk to LP later and see if he can join the rest of the media that is covering this. He is no different than them. He has too many trolls that make it hard for anyone else posting. He said Monday he will eliminate that so that should take care of the problem.
He cares about Caylee and doesn't want to hurt the search, which is more than I can say for other media people.

I am doing additional homework...at a very fast pace.....I'm trying to confirm with*TES* if in fact they do need additional water....I've recieved too many differing stories...until I find this out for MYSELF....just being a good Monkey...Des

Hey Des I don't know if you seen this--I posted it a little bit ago

Hey everyone I just got off the phone with Carol and she said they have very little water available

She said the easiest way to donate for water would be to go to  http://www.texasequusearch.org/

click on the donate button

then shoot an email to Barb at  Barbara.collins@texasequusearch.org
with the amount you donated

They are getting ready to head into a meeting and will be unreachable by phone but will have the emails and from that they can go out and make a water run

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #487 on: November 07, 2008, 05:24:40 PM »

Anyone on Murt's site saying they would not donate to TES now probably never donated in the first place and had no intention to do so. So skip them.

The Anthonys sudden about-face is puzzling to me. I suppose their atty could have finally smacked some sense into them. But they have fooled me before. So, I say skip them too.

There is only one person in this who I care about right now. CAYLEE MARIE. Let the circus music and lights fade into the background, monkeys. It's Caylee's time now.

Bring Caylee home!!!!

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: November 07, 2008, 05:25:10 PM »

Invision - there's nothing I can do to help MURT with his site.  I have no "powers" over there.  So people like Dihannah can ask all they want but there's absolutely nothing I can do.  The problem with an open chat or open forum is you get trolls and alot of them. 

I agree ... and how many of them are planning on showing up at the search tomorrow and saying I'm "with Murt"  ...... Like Tim NEEDS to deal with that!   
IMO Tim needs to REMAIN in control ..

....have no fear ...TIM is aways in control...he amazes me...I have seen him running a benefit, doing TV interviews, meet and greet and have 2 phone going..ALL AT THE SAME TIME. JMO but this has to do with the Duckett case...and the trolls on Murt's site....I hope he and Tim can get this cleared up tonight ...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
nicnic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #489 on: November 07, 2008, 05:27:22 PM »

Lisa

Just to clarify:
If she is referring to myspace specifically, then myspace has their own rules/regulations for what type of posting they will tolerate. There is a disclaimer on Myspace that says something to that effect, or at least there used to be. I do not regularly look at myspace anymore.

But, I do think that its pretty outrageous that they are trying to censor all the websites that are about Caylee. My first thoughts were...OH crap. what if they try to do something to SM! but, I dont think they'd be talking about SM because it is not specifically about Caylee..there are just caylee threads.. I guess that's how that works? klaas? Smile
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: November 07, 2008, 05:30:23 PM »

Just in from the Myspace of George and Cindy:

November 7, 2008 - Friday

Weekend "Live" & "Ground" Searches: Letter from George and Cindy

Caylee Anthony NEW TIPLINE ESTABLISHED:
1-888-231-5618

Dear friends and supporters,

The past twenty weeks, as you can imagine, has been a nightmare for our family; but we are still holding onto Hope that our Caylee will be home with us soon!

< FONT>

In the past few days we have added new friends to the Caylee Myspace site and added an additional 400 comments.  Please know we do appreciate all of your prayers, positive input, and beautiful comments and cards in the search for our granddaughter.  The official Caylee Anthony sites are used to get information out and positive energy flowing for positive results but all the negative comments, gestures, and threatening tones are and have been being filtered out by our search team members and any of those so-called "friends" are being reported and deleted from our site(s), furthermore, depending on the severity of those messages, those individuals will be deleted from Myspace as well, so please know if you are not here to lend support to us, Kid Finders, Tim Miller, and all the other folks helping bring our granddaughter home, we are taking the appropriate means to keeping the negative folks out and the positive folks updated on search happenings.

This weekend will be hard but in an effort to finding Caylee we have a "live" search and a "ground" search happening, so whether you believe Caylee Marie is still with us or is no longer with us, you have some options of lending a helping hand and being a part of the solution and not the problem: for those that wish to help in the "live" search we encourage you to contact Kid Finders Network or visit our new command & volunteer center to show your support.  For those that believe you can be a help to the "ground" search, please contact Tim Miller's group.  Our family believes Caylee is still alive based on the evidence and leads we have gotten from the public, but we respect others who think otherwise and suggest a helping hand in either search will be more of a benefit to Caylee than that of the negative avenues some have resorted in.  We encourage those with negative agendas to reevaluate your motives and put them into a more positive effort and join the Kid Finders or TEQ teams in order to make a difference bringing our Caylee home.

Thank you all again for the support, this has been without a doubt the most difficult time in our lives but for the majority of the public that continue to share their similar experiences, their prayers, and the positive messages we have been able to hold up and keep to our objective of finding Caylee Marie!  We hope to see you this weekend and thank you in advance for being a helping hand in the search for Caylee!

Warmest regards,

George and Cindy

What a change they seem to have had. Also, I don't think they meant to say "deformation"  LOL

Maybe it is just another Anthonyism.

LOL

I am 100% sure Todd Black didn't write this and I am 99.9% sure Cindy didn't write it.  Mark NeJame or associate, that's a strong possibility.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: November 07, 2008, 05:32:12 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17931491/detail.html

5,000 Possible In Search For Caylee Anthony's Body
Friday, November 7, 2008 – updated: 5:21 pm EST November 7, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Search teams say they won't be looking for a little girl, they'll be looking for a skeleton. So many people are expected to turn out to search for Caylee Anthony's body, it could be the largest missing person's search in U.S. history.

They won't be just random volunteers poking through the woods. They are experts, marines and pilots. Friday, they were preparing very sophisticated equipment to search four strategic locations in east Orange County: Moss Park, Jay Blanchard Park, the woods near the Anthony home and the land near Orlando International Airport.

Organizers hope as many as 5,000 people will help look for the little girl's remains during the search this weekend. EquuSearch had two aircraft up in the sky over Central Florida on Friday, photographing search locations to put photos with the maps before thousands of volunteers, lead by 250 team captains, head out first thing Saturday morning.

Volunteers will cover about a 25 square-mile area, mostly locations near the Orlando International Airport where Casey Anthony's cell phone indicates she traveled during the days after investigators believe Caylee was murdered and before Casey was arrested.

If Caylee's body is not found by Tuesday, EquuSearch said it will decide whether to come back again. It said it has searched as many as seven times for one victim and it's successful about a third of the time, having found 300 victims so far.

"The weather's right, the water's down, the vegetation's down. We have the right equipment. With a little bit of luck, we'll be able to find Caylee and bring closure to this community," said EquuSearch founder Tim Miller.

The command post is near the corner of Judge Road and Shadowridge Drive (see map), almost directly north of Orlando International Airport. The search is set to begin at 8:00am Saturday and they are expecting as many as 5,000 people. If you want to be one of them, you can show up Saturday morning at the command post.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: November 07, 2008, 05:32:36 PM »

Invision - there's nothing I can do to help MURT with his site.  I have no "powers" over there.  So people like Dihannah can ask all they want but there's absolutely nothing I can do.  The problem with an open chat or open forum is you get trolls and alot of them. 

I agree ... and how many of them are planning on showing up at the search tomorrow and saying I'm "with Murt"  ...... Like Tim NEEDS to deal with that!   

....have no fear ...TIM is aways in control...he amazes me...I have seen him running a benefit, doing TV interviews, meet and greet and have 2 phone going..ALL AT THE SAME TIME. JMO but this has to do with the Duckett case...and the trolls on Murt's site....I hope he and Tim can get this cleared up tonight ...

I have no doubt Sunny that Tim will remain in control and no doubt make it "look easy" ... but IMO he doesn't "need" the extra added drama that these people are creating for him ... This is a STRESSFULL ENOUGH situation .. looking for a baby in the woods AND dealing with the Anthonys ... and he has to worry about (deal with) a man and his followers not being allowed to follow along with cameras?
Talk about a sad ... sad ... situation turning into a REAL circus ... It should be a NON ISSUE as far as I am concerned ... if you want to help ... turn off the camera and go search ....  It is NOT Murt that concerns me about this issue ... but instead his "trolls" and "followers" that will most likely be the cause of Tim's added burden ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #493 on: November 07, 2008, 05:33:20 PM »

Lisa

Just to clarify:
If she is referring to myspace specifically, then myspace has their own rules/regulations for what type of posting they will tolerate. There is a disclaimer on Myspace that says something to that effect, or at least there used to be. I do not regularly look at myspace anymore.

But, I do think that its pretty outrageous that they are trying to censor all the websites that are about Caylee. My first thoughts were...OH crap. what if they try to do something to SM! but, I dont think they'd be talking about SM because it is not specifically about Caylee..there are just caylee threads.. I guess that's how that works? klaas? Smile

But it just convinces me more of the petty, shallow person she is.  Why wasn't she expending this much energy on holding her daughter accountable for her actions?

Lisa
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #494 on: November 07, 2008, 05:36:05 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17931491/detail.html

5,000 Possible In Search For Caylee Anthony's Body
Friday, November 7, 2008 – updated: 5:21 pm EST November 7, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Search teams say they won't be looking for a little girl, they'll be looking for a skeleton.

How heartbreaking is the truth? 

I remember you, Caylee.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: November 07, 2008, 05:36:05 PM »

IanHereToday said:
I am 100% sure Todd Black didn't write this and I am 99.9% sure Cindy didn't write it.  Mark NeJame or associate, that's a strong possibility.

If that's the case. I'd think a high profile lawyer would know the difference between "deformation" and "defamation."

Just saying.  LOL

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: November 07, 2008, 05:37:02 PM »

Lisa

Just to clarify:

I believe Cindy is taking issue with sites using Caylee's name in their title etc.  NO, Cindy can't do anything to us. 
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: November 07, 2008, 05:37:04 PM »

I have no doubt Sunny that Tim will remain in control and no doubt make it "look easy" ... but IMO he doesn't "need" the extra added drama that these people are creating for him ... This is a STRESSFULL ENOUGH situation .. looking for a baby in the woods AND dealing with the Anthonys ... and he has to worry about (deal with) a man and his followers not being allowed to follow along with cameras?
Talk about a sad ... sad ... situation turning into a REAL circus ... It should be a NON ISSUE as far as I am concerned ... if you want to help ... turn off the camera and go search ....  It is NOT Murt that concerns me about this issue ... but instead his "trolls" and "followers" that will most likely be the cause of Tim's added burden ...

well said
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: November 07, 2008, 05:37:06 PM »

I wonder if the Seandandcomp person on Murts site had anything to do with it? Did anyone else see their posts?

I can't keep up over there ::MonkeyNoNo::too much crazy stuff...sometimes I just listen

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: November 07, 2008, 05:39:39 PM »

I'm not trying to stick up for Murt here but what added drama (other than MURT and his vehicle there filming) would TES have to deal with?  TES can't see the 1000+ people that are going crazy in Murt's chat 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.