April 20, 2024, 03:32:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #55  (Read 317008 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: November 07, 2008, 06:03:18 PM »

Doc dump from yesterday,all in PDF form so they are readable.

http://flawebhosting.net/docdump110608/

Index of /docdump110608
 Name                    Last modified       Size  Description
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Parent Directory        07-Nov-2008 14:57      - 
 DCFfiles.pdf            06-Nov-2008 15:32  10.8M 
 cdphotos.pdf            06-Nov-2008 14:58  20.5M 
 cynthia anthony.pdf     06-Nov-2008 15:28  24.8M 
 dante salati sept8.pdf  06-Nov-2008 15:17   5.0M 
 dcf.pdf                 06-Nov-2008 09:50   4.8M 
 dcfnarrative.pdf        06-Nov-2008 16:55   402k 
 ganthony epass.pdf      06-Nov-2008 15:20   6.8M 
 georgeanthony aug4.pdf  06-Nov-2008 14:51  21.0M 
 georgeanthony july24..> 06-Nov-2008 15:15  30.4M 
 huzienga july16.pdf     06-Nov-2008 15:41  20.3M 
 jeffreyhopkins july ..> 06-Nov-2008 15:05   3.8M 
 lazzzaro.pdf            06-Nov-2008 15:03   8.6M 
 motionextrajudicialc..> 07-Nov-2008 01:02   673k 
 motiontocompelletips..> 07-Nov-2008 01:03    95k 
 ricardomorales july ..> 06-Nov-2008 15:00   7.1M 

Thanks Karma!
You're welcome Klaas,someone else posted this earlier(I don't remember who but thanks whoever you are).

You're welcome.  LOL

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #541 on: November 07, 2008, 06:03:41 PM »

This may be cold-hearted, but I have this to say to Cindy and any sabotage tactics she may try to use:

LOL!!!
:::::::I steal all smileys:::::::

Of course I make these for us monkeys.

This one, I thought of Dolce when I made it.

She has asked several times for a tiny violin monkey. LOL

So, there ya go!
Whoohoo!!  Thank you!

I have lost my tiny violin...my big old preggers bum must have sat on it and squished it.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #542 on: November 07, 2008, 06:03:58 PM »

O/T  SKELETAL REMAINS found in woods in Deltona FL yesterday are of a male homeless man RIP
Carl Lynn Cappabianca
http://www.news-journalonline.com/newsjournalonline/breakingnews/found110708.htm

Thanks NUT

Thanks Nut. He was loved by somebody at sometime.
RIP Carl

See, this gives me hope that when they find Caylee they will be able to identify her quickly. Rest in Peace Carl!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: November 07, 2008, 06:04:00 PM »

I am extremely upset with Murt and his posters.  They are all clogging up the TES phone lines and now posting the Lead detectives phone numbers so that trolls and watchers can use them.  He was kicked out, obviously TES has their reasons for this. 

Calling over being asked to leave to me is ridiculous, do not bother those people who are giving of themselves to search for a child that the family has turned their back on.  I gladly take a backseat to Justice for Caylee...if Tim wants him gone, then so be it, who am I to start calling and questioning them taking away from their time to search.

Dolce

Murt has given his all in support of TES and Tim Miller in regards to the search effort.  However Nejames represents Cindy and George Anthony who have done NOTHING but hinder those efforts.

However ... Murt is kicked out of the search and ... the attorney of Cindy and George Anthony who is named along with Tim Miller as a core search coordinator.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE IN REGARDS TO CONTROL?

Janet

Massive Search To Begin For Caylee
3-Year-Old Girl Last Seen In Mid-June
POSTED: 12:20 pm EST November 7, 2008
UPDATED: 12:53 pm EST November 7, 2008

"I talked with Cindy yesterday, and we hugged -- and we even had some tears come out -- but I don't believe that (Caylee's) alive," Miller said.

Miller said a meeting will be held Friday at 6 p.m. at the Taboo nightclub in Orlando for anyone who is interested in joining in the search, which is scheduled to take place Saturday at 8 a.m.

http://www.local6.com/news/17931576/detail.html

THE CORE TEAM OF NEJAME????

https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/uploads/Orientation.pdf

November 7, 2008 - Friday 
This Weekend’s Ground Search

Texas Equusearch's Search this Weekend

Our family and search team believe Caylee is still alive and we continue to follow up on thousands of leads and tips.  Kid Finders Network has been a wonderful resource for getting Caylee's photo and other vital search items out to the public since the day we learned of her disappearance.  We will continue keeping hope alive and have never stopped looking for Caylee despite what the public perception has been, but we support however the public can turn negative energy into a positive effort; whether supporting our search efforts or that of the efforts being made this weekend. If you wish to lend a helping hand please contact Tim Miller's group listed below and see how you can be a part of the solution and not the problem.  Together with Kid Finders Network, Tim Miller, and all of the volunteers working together to help bring home Caylee Marie we thank everyone!

Weekend Ground Search call:
Call James Copenhaver
(407) 897-1184 or searchorlando@aol.com
www.pleasefindcaylee.com

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=122459029&blogID=446872423

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: November 07, 2008, 06:04:06 PM »

This may be cold-hearted, but I have this to say to Cindy and any sabotage tactics she may try to use:

LOL!!!
:::::::I steal all smileys:::::::

Of course I make these for us monkeys.

This one, I thought of Dolce when I made it.

She has asked several times for a tiny violin monkey. LOL

So, there ya go!

Brandi ... I think we need one with red eyes and smoke coming out of it's ears .... at least I do sometimes ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #545 on: November 07, 2008, 06:04:08 PM »

MURT JUST YELLED AT EVERYBODY SAYING DO NOT TAKE BACK YOUR DONATIONS, HE WANTS TO SEE MORE WATER AND MORE MONEY GOING TO TES. He said its not about him, it's about Caylee!!! What a good man!

Way to go Murt! Guess he understands that there are reasons for everything.... I applaud him for that!!!!!!!!!!!

A good man indeed. I am feel so bad for him that there are immature people coming to his site saying very nasty things. We need more people like Murt. He is spending his own money doing what he is doing. I love it when he goes around with his cam. We get to see places that are big part of this case without physically being there.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #546 on: November 07, 2008, 06:05:04 PM »

hey guys...

I know most of do not know Deetch. He is the guy that started the Aruba Dirty Police blogspot.

Deetch is the person that encouraged me to start my own blog and he is just one hell of a Natalee supporter.

Deetch said someone once that was one of the most important things ever said in the history of missing person cases in the internet. (remember this is not centuries old, and it is relatively new).

Deetch said - the fighting is so intense because the issue is so intense.[/b][/i]

Natalee's case is not like that of Caylee, but people do have intense emotions when someone like Caylee is missing and thrown under the bus by her own family. If you can't get passionate about the Natalee's and Caylee's of this world, there is just no hope for ya. You're apathetic.

I respect Murt even though I have not spoken to him and have never been to his site. I really don't know much about him, but anyone who is willing to help and get off their ass and try to make a difference is a good person in my book. There is not one set way to make a difference and sometimes people make mistakes. We have all made mistakes where these cases are concerned.

Remember - people get intense because the issue is intense. A little girl has been missing for 4 + months... that's about as intense as it can get!

Thanks Rob-
You always seem to be the voice of reason.  And Murt has lost his entire family recently and he has poured his heart and soul into not only his "broadcasts" but searching also.  He has said over and over this has nothing to with him and everything to do with Caylee.

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #547 on: November 07, 2008, 06:06:00 PM »

Doc dump from yesterday,all in PDF form so they are readable.

Index of /docdump110608
 Name                    Last modified       Size  Description
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Parent Directory        07-Nov-2008 14:57      - 
 DCFfiles.pdf            06-Nov-2008 15:32  10.8M 
 cdphotos.pdf            06-Nov-2008 14:58  20.5M 
 cynthia anthony.pdf     06-Nov-2008 15:28  24.8M 
 dante salati sept8.pdf  06-Nov-2008 15:17   5.0M 
 dcf.pdf                 06-Nov-2008 09:50   4.8M 
 dcfnarrative.pdf        06-Nov-2008 16:55   402k 
 ganthony epass.pdf      06-Nov-2008 15:20   6.8M 
 georgeanthony aug4.pdf  06-Nov-2008 14:51  21.0M 
 georgeanthony july24..> 06-Nov-2008 15:15  30.4M 
 huzienga july16.pdf     06-Nov-2008 15:41  20.3M 
 jeffreyhopkins july ..> 06-Nov-2008 15:05   3.8M 
 lazzzaro.pdf            06-Nov-2008 15:03   8.6M 
 motionextrajudicialc..> 07-Nov-2008 01:02   673k 
 motiontocompelletips..> 07-Nov-2008 01:03    95k 
 ricardomorales july ..> 06-Nov-2008 15:00   7.1M 

Thanks Karma!
You're welcome Klaas,someone else posted this earlier(I don't remember who but thanks whoever you are).

You're welcome.  LOL
Hahaha....thanks Brandi again.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #548 on: November 07, 2008, 06:06:27 PM »

DESTINY - I have created a "prayer" mandala for Caylee for this weekend ... it's in the Prayer Thread if you are interested ...     If you would like the "interpretation" of it ... give me a call ....

Invision..Sweet One....Your care package has been a life saver to me these past few weeks....THANK AND BLESS YOU!....I will look at and meditate on the Mandella....You are so very GIFTED.....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: November 07, 2008, 06:08:23 PM »

MURT JUST YELLED AT EVERYBODY SAYING DO NOT TAKE BACK YOUR DONATIONS, HE WANTS TO SEE MORE WATER AND MORE MONEY GOING TO TES. He said its not about him, it's about Caylee!!! What a good man!

Way to go Murt! Guess he understands that there are reasons for everything.... I applaud him for that!!!!!!!!!!!

A good man indeed. I am feel so bad for him that there are immature people coming to his site saying very nasty things. We need more people like Murt. He is spending his own money doing what he is doing. I love it when he goes around with his cam. We get to see places that are big part of this case without physically being there.

Oh, I like it too Becca. Murt is smart enough to know that there was a reason  he was asked to leave, and it may have been a misunderstanding...I do not know the details, and I do hope he gets it ironed out, but I think that Tim and his crew need to focus on other things right now.....
I will be the first to admit to enjoying watching Murt's broadcasts,and am disappointed,but if Tim wanted him to leave, I am sure there is a reasonable explanation...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: November 07, 2008, 06:08:35 PM »

I'm not trying to stick up for Murt here but what added drama (other than MURT and his vehicle there filming) would TES have to deal with?  TES can't see the 1000+ people that are going crazy in Murt's chat 

there is more too this, tim said it best the other night when he said this needs to be about caylee and because casey was in jail the focus would be off her
Im not sure what happened but as far as im concerned all the tv cameras should be booted,  and the focus be on the planning of and the search.

Usually I would agree with you Dana...but in this case...had it not been for the media and the TV cameras TES would not have gotten the response they got to this search...both in volunteeers and financial aid....as long as they are not violating any of the search rules I think they are a continued asseet. JMO of course

Thank you Sunny.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: November 07, 2008, 06:08:36 PM »

I'm not trying to stick up for Murt here but what added drama (other than MURT and his vehicle there filming) would TES have to deal with?  TES can't see the 1000+ people that are going crazy in Murt's chat 

there is more too this, tim said it best the other night when he said this needs to be about caylee and because casey was in jail the focus would be off her
Im not sure what happened but as far as im concerned all the tv cameras should be booted,  and the focus be on the planning of and the search.

Usually I would agree with you Dana...but in this case...had it not been for the media and the TV cameras TES would not have gotten the response they got to this search...both in volunteeers and financial aid....as long as they are not violating any of the search rules I think they are a continued asseet. JMO of course

I agree with you Sunny. Nobody would even know about the search if not for the media. Nobody would have donated all the $$$ if not for the media. They should try their best to work with the media. I don't think Murt was doing anything to compromise this search at all. They weren't even searching when they kicked him out.

Of course without the media it would be difficult, but there is a time and a place for them.
media undertands that.
i remember a case i worked on where there was a fire and we were seraching for two young children that we feared may have been in the rubble.
I was holding back and comforting their mother who was just wild with upset. I noticed a tv camera guy has snuck in and was trying to get a tight shot, i told him back off behind the tape please.
Wasnt 5 minutes later there he was but he snuck behind the tape again and was aksing relatives how they were feeling.
Media has a responsibility and the pro's will respect that.
We are only getting one side of the story here, everyone needs to take a deep breath and get back to focusing on the search.
Just my opinion
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: November 07, 2008, 06:10:31 PM »

Hi Brandi...I think her attorney is running the show now..just a guess...but I imagine donations have gone way down...primarily due to the attitude and public shows the A's have demonstrated ...especially Cindy....her tone has changed dramatically the past week....and I believe it's because of Tom Thumb (sorry I couldn't resist...this one's for you LP)...LOL...I really can't see that she can sabotage anything to do with this search...no one is  going to be out in the damn woods and swamps searching for a live Caylee....Cindy KNOWS that...but she has to save face by saying the search is for both a live and deceased Caylee..WHATEVER!!!!  What really ticks me off is that Casey could STOP THIS MADNESS...tell the authorities where Caylee's reamins are and through herself on the mercy of not only the courts but of GOD. All these people, God Bless them ALL, out there volunteering for Caylee...risking bodily injury to do something for a little girl they don't know...but love...when her own mother lets her rot....DAMN CASEY!!!  I hope both Caylee and Jennifer are found and brought home to those who love and miss them so much.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #553 on: November 07, 2008, 06:10:45 PM »

ok, any monkey, what is NeJame's role in the TES search??? Is he going to gather a group of volunters for the "live" search? I am so confused it's making my pea brain ache. Am I alone here?

I remember you, Caylee.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #554 on: November 07, 2008, 06:12:44 PM »

ok, any monkey, what is NeJame's role in the TES search??? Is he going to gather a group of volunters for the "live" search? I am so confused it's making my pea brain ache. Am I alone here?

I don't know, but I don't trust that vampire or the Anthony's.

Lisa

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #555 on: November 07, 2008, 06:12:47 PM »

Quick question - do you think it will be in bad taste if I wear a backpack with monkeys on it - like Caylee?

I have really cute monkey stuffed animals that make noise to put in my car - but I have a SUV with tinted window!! 

My husband is wearing his DrunkinMonkey t-shirt.  He had them way before I joined here.   
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: November 07, 2008, 06:15:19 PM »

Hi Brandi...I think her attorney is running the show now..just a guess...but I imagine donations have gone way down...primarily due to the attitude and public shows the A's have demonstrated ...especially Cindy....her tone has changed dramatically the past week....and I believe it's because of Tom Thumb (sorry I couldn't resist...this one's for you LP)...LOL...I really can't see that she can sabotage anything to do with this search...no one is  going to be out in the damn woods and swamps searching for a live Caylee....Cindy KNOWS that...but she has to save face by saying the search is for both a live and deceased Caylee..WHATEVER!!!!  What really ticks me off is that Casey could STOP THIS MADNESS...tell the authorities where Caylee's reamins are and through herself on the mercy of not only the courts but of GOD. All these people, God Bless them ALL, out there volunteering for Caylee...risking bodily injury to do something for a little girl they don't know...but love...when her own mother lets her rot....DAMN CASEY!!!  I hope both Caylee and Jennifer are found and brought home to those who love and miss them so much.

Hey Sunny!

Oh yes, I totally agree with your post here. My point was, she and her "team" can do nothing IMO to stop TES from finding Caylee. And I believe with all my heart they will find her!!!

And, Yes, I do find Cindy despicable!!

But this is about Caylee. Prayers to all the searchers and godspeed!

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: November 07, 2008, 06:15:58 PM »

I was thinking about this today, these people are virtual strangers and are going out there risking bodily harm to find that sweet baby and her own mother sits in her jail cell the whole time knowing where that baby was dumped like garbage....dispicable!

I was also feeling a bit guilty about not remembering that Jennifer needs to be found also....I pray for closure for her family this weekend as well.......

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: November 07, 2008, 06:16:22 PM »

Personally I think his "involvement" in this search is to do what he said he was "hired" to do in the beginning .... "damage control" ... If the Anthony's don't "contribute" in some fashion to TES's search and if they continue to bash Tim and TES publically ... it will only hurt them in the long run .... not help ... IF TES does not recover Caylee this weekend they definately can use it as a ploy that Caylee is still alive ... Hence possibly getting some nay-sayers to "join them" on their side ... and "donate" to looking for a live Caylee ...  JMO

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: November 07, 2008, 06:16:36 PM »

Quick question - do you think it will be in bad taste if I wear a backpack with monkeys on it - like Caylee?

I have really cute monkey stuffed animals that make noise to put in my car - but I have a SUV with tinted window!! 

My husband is wearing his DrunkinMonkey t-shirt.  He had them way before I joined here.   

Not at all!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.