April 26, 2024, 11:46:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #55  (Read 317256 times)
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #560 on: November 07, 2008, 06:17:41 PM »

ok, any monkey, what is NeJame's role in the TES search??? Is he going to gather a group of volunters for the "live" search? I am so confused it's making my pea brain ache. Am I alone here?

I am confused by it too. I was wondering how he got involved in a search HIS client does not support. Is he no longer representing Cindy and George? If he is still with C&G do they feel betryed by it. you would think it would infuriate cindy. Could he be there to spy for Cindy and George?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: November 07, 2008, 06:18:26 PM »

ok, any monkey, what is NeJame's role in the TES search??? Is he going to gather a group of volunters for the "live" search? I am so confused it's making my pea brain ache. Am I alone here?

I am so afraid that NeJame's involvement is going to compromise the search efforts.

Think about it ... when you consider the invasion of Anthony supporter on Murt's site ... there is no way that NeJame did not know who Murt was.  Could this the reason Murt was singled out and ... take off the search.  Murt ... who has given his all for the Caylee Marie cause ...

Janet

THE CORE TEAM OF MARK NEJAME AND TIM MILLER

https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/uploads/Orientation.pdf

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #562 on: November 07, 2008, 06:18:43 PM »

I'm not trying to stick up for Murt here but what added drama (other than MURT and his vehicle there filming) would TES have to deal with?  TES can't see the 1000+ people that are going crazy in Murt's chat 

there is more too this, tim said it best the other night when he said this needs to be about caylee and because casey was in jail the focus would be off her
Im not sure what happened but as far as im concerned all the tv cameras should be booted,  and the focus be on the planning of and the search.

Usually I would agree with you Dana...but in this case...had it not been for the media and the TV cameras TES would not have gotten the response they got to this search...both in volunteeers and financial aid....as long as they are not violating any of the search rules I think they are a continued asseet. JMO of course

Thank you Sunny.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Janet

Thanks Sunny-great post!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: November 07, 2008, 06:19:16 PM »

I don't know, but I don't trust that vampire or the Anthony's.

Lisa

The only role I know he is playing in the TES search is that TES is holding an Orientation for team leaders and searchers at Tabu Nightclub tonight between 6-9 PM and NeJames is the primary owner of that club.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: November 07, 2008, 06:19:33 PM »

Have I understood correctly that people that want to do a live search should meet at Kid Finders?  Where are they going to search? 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: November 07, 2008, 06:20:19 PM »

Lisa

The only role I know he is playing in the TES search is that TES is holding an Orientation for team leaders and searchers at Tabu Nightclub tonight between 6-9 PM and NeJames is the primary owner of that club.

Forgot to add the image:

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #566 on: November 07, 2008, 06:20:39 PM »

I'm not trying to stick up for Murt here but what added drama (other than MURT and his vehicle there filming) would TES have to deal with?  TES can't see the 1000+ people that are going crazy in Murt's chat 

there is more too this, tim said it best the other night when he said this needs to be about caylee and because casey was in jail the focus would be off her
Im not sure what happened but as far as im concerned all the tv cameras should be booted,  and the focus be on the planning of and the search.

Usually I would agree with you Dana...but in this case...had it not been for the media and the TV cameras TES would not have gotten the response they got to this search...both in volunteeers and financial aid....as long as they are not violating any of the search rules I think they are a continued asseet. JMO of course

I agree with you Sunny. Nobody would even know about the search if not for the media. Nobody would have donated all the $$$ if not for the media. They should try their best to work with the media. I don't think Murt was doing anything to compromise this search at all. They weren't even searching when they kicked him out.

Of course without the media it would be difficult, but there is a time and a place for them.
media undertands that.
i remember a case i worked on where there was a fire and we were seraching for two young children that we feared may have been in the rubble.
I was holding back and comforting their mother who was just wild with upset. I noticed a tv camera guy has snuck in and was trying to get a tight shot, i told him back off behind the tape please.
Wasnt 5 minutes later there he was but he snuck behind the tape again and was aksing relatives how they were feeling.
Media has a responsibility and the pro's will respect that.
We are only getting one side of the story here, everyone needs to take a deep breath and get back to focusing on the search.
Just my opinion

I agree Dana!

Not all media have the poeples best interest in mind.  Many of them have self serving motives!  But they are necessary too!!  So you have to the bad with the good.  JMHO
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #567 on: November 07, 2008, 06:20:40 PM »

I agree with you Sunny. Nobody would even know about the search if not for the media. Nobody would have donated all the $$$ if not for the media. They should try their best to work with the media. I don't think Murt was doing anything to compromise this search at all. They weren't even searching when they kicked him out.

Of course without the media it would be difficult, but there is a time and a place for them.
media undertands that.
i remember a case i worked on where there was a fire and we were seraching for two young children that we feared may have been in the rubble.
I was holding back and comforting their mother who was just wild with upset. I noticed a tv camera guy has snuck in and was trying to get a tight shot, i told him back off behind the tape please.
Wasnt 5 minutes later there he was but he snuck behind the tape again and was aksing relatives how they were feeling.
We are only getting one side of the story here, everyone needs to take a deep breath and get back to focusing on the search.
Just my opinion

Having been in journalism I can see both sides. We need the media to do their jobs, as professionals to inform us, to help keep us safe, to help spur us to change. But many times they overstep the bounds of human decency as in the above example from Dana. It is most likely considered "part of the job." And it is the main reason I decided to pursue another field. In j-school we heard: If it bleeds, it leads. And it is true. 

At the same time, Sunny is right. The attention equals support in the form of donations and searchers. It also means Caylee will not be forgotten. She will not simply disappear as Casey wished. No one will allow that to happen.

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: November 07, 2008, 06:20:51 PM »

Quick question - do you think it will be in bad taste if I wear a backpack with monkeys on it - like Caylee?

I have really cute monkey stuffed animals that make noise to put in my car - but I have a SUV with tinted window!! 

My husband is wearing his DrunkinMonkey t-shirt.  He had them way before I joined here.   

Not in bad taste but I'd hate for someone to think it was her actual backpack and try to rip it off your back 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: November 07, 2008, 06:21:41 PM »

Quick question - do you think it will be in bad taste if I wear a backpack with monkeys on it - like Caylee?

I have really cute monkey stuffed animals that make noise to put in my car - but I have a SUV with tinted window!! 

My husband is wearing his DrunkinMonkey t-shirt.  He had them way before I joined here.   

Make sure you put water, bug spray, a hand towel, wet wipes and a small hand garden shovel .... (if they let you move top soil if shallow grave is suspected ... not sure how TES will do it) ... anyhow .. wouldn't hurt to have one along ..

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #570 on: November 07, 2008, 06:22:00 PM »

Have I understood correctly that people that want to do a live search should meet at Kid Finders?  Where are they going to search? 

I know nothing of an actual live search for Caylee this weekend.  You said it exactly, WHERE would they search? 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: November 07, 2008, 06:23:18 PM »

I have not seen that defined...my guess would be to show unity with TES and the family....no matter that it's superficial IMO...I am still confused as to why the Anthony's hired a criminal defense attorney for themselves to begin with...ummmmmm???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: November 07, 2008, 06:23:38 PM »

Lisa

THE CORE TEAM OF MARK NEJAME AND TIM MILLER

https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/uploads/Orientation.pdf

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #573 on: November 07, 2008, 06:23:39 PM »

The only thing I can figure out is this: 
#1, If you want to search for a "live" Caylee, send $$ & buy T-shirts (this = search)
#2, If you want to search for a deceased Caylee, join TES

Now, Brandi, can you make me a "SCREAMING" monkey?????? LOL

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: November 07, 2008, 06:23:42 PM »

media undertands that.
Just my opinion

I agree Dana!

Not all media have the poeples best interest in mind.  Many of them have self serving motives!  But they are necessary too!!  So you have to the bad with the good.  JMHO

yep wait for press briefings, ask for permission, or how you can help them with your story.
dont just show up with a camera stick it in someones face and demand answers, there is a time for that too, but not in this story where the search is of primary concern
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #575 on: November 07, 2008, 06:24:07 PM »

Not in bad taste but I'd hate for someone to think it was her actual backpack and try to rip it off your back 

LOL Klass. Could you imagine??  If it is the EXACT same backpack, I maybe would re-consider the idea. Someone may take it the wrong way. People can be so bad.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: November 07, 2008, 06:24:13 PM »

I'm out ... everyone have a great night!  Tomorrow is the beginning of the end of this sad ordeal! 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: November 07, 2008, 06:24:34 PM »

MT...I think it would be just fine....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #578 on: November 07, 2008, 06:24:57 PM »

Monkey attacked for her backpack!!  Would hate to see that on NG!!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: November 07, 2008, 06:25:00 PM »

LOL.... I was thinking the same thing....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.