April 26, 2024, 03:03:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #55  (Read 317266 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: November 07, 2008, 06:25:12 PM »

Hey   Monkeys

I was hoping that Murt would have posted ''the facts" about what happend by now 
jmo

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: November 07, 2008, 06:25:23 PM »

I'm out ... everyone have a great night!  Tomorrow is the beginning of the end of this sad ordeal! 

Rest well, invision!

« Last Edit: November 07, 2008, 06:30:10 PM by klaasend » Logged

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #582 on: November 07, 2008, 06:25:33 PM »

Have I understood correctly that people that want to do a live search should meet at Kid Finders?  Where are they going to search? 

I know nothing of an actual live search for Caylee this weekend.  You said it exactly, WHERE would they search? 

I am trying so hard to be nice but my fingers just keep typing on their own accord, bad little fingers ...

Target (Bra aisle)
Blockbuster (horror movie aisle)
Club Fusion
Tattoo parlor
Georgia
Puerto Rico
Zanny's house

I remember you, Caylee.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: November 07, 2008, 06:26:09 PM »

This may be cold-hearted, but I have this to say to Cindy and any sabotage tactics she may try to use:

Hi Brandi...I think her attorney is running the show now..just a guess...but I imagine donations have gone way down...primarily due to the attitude and public shows the A's have demonstrated ...especially Cindy....her tone has changed dramatically the past week....and I believe it's because of Tom Thumb (sorry I couldn't resist...this one's for you LP)...LOL...I really can't see that she can sabotage anything to do with this search...no one is  going to be out in the damn woods and swamps searching for a live Caylee....Cindy KNOWS that...but she has to save face by saying the search is for both a live and deceased Caylee..WHATEVER!!!!  What really ticks me off is that Casey could STOP THIS MADNESS...tell the authorities where Caylee's reamins are and through herself on the mercy of not only the courts but of GOD. All these people, God Bless them ALL, out there volunteering for Caylee...risking bodily injury to do something for a little girl they don't know...but love...when her own mother lets her rot....DAMN CASEY!!!  I hope both Caylee and Jennifer are found and brought home to those who love and miss them so much.

Hey Sunny!

Oh yes, I totally agree with your post here. My point was, she and her "team" can do nothing IMO to stop TES from finding Caylee. And I believe with all my heart they will find her!!!

And, Yes, I do find Cindy despicable!!

But this is about Caylee. Prayers to all the searchers and godspeed!

I totally agree with you....if Caylee is where they think she is they will find her

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: November 07, 2008, 06:26:29 PM »

Mytime.... I think the attire you describe will be fine..../b]

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #585 on: November 07, 2008, 06:26:30 PM »

Have I understood correctly that people that want to do a live search should meet at Kid Finders?  Where are they going to search? 

I know nothing of an actual live search for Caylee this weekend.  You said it exactly, WHERE would they search? 

Puerto Rico, of course!!   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #586 on: November 07, 2008, 06:26:31 PM »

hey guys...

I know most of do not know Deetch. He is the guy that started the Aruba Dirty Police blogspot.

Deetch is the person that encouraged me to start my own blog and he is just one hell of a Natalee supporter.

Deetch said someone once that was one of the most important things ever said in the history of missing person cases in the internet. (remember this is not centuries old, and it is relatively new).

Deetch said - the fighting is so intense because the issue is so intense.[/b][/i]

Natalee's case is not like that of Caylee, but people do have intense emotions when someone like Caylee is missing and thrown under the bus by her own family. If you can't get passionate about the Natalee's and Caylee's of this world, there is just no hope for ya. You're apathetic.

I respect Murt even though I have not spoken to him and have never been to his site. I really don't know much about him, but anyone who is willing to help and get off their ass and try to make a difference is a good person in my book. There is not one set way to make a difference and sometimes people make mistakes. We have all made mistakes where these cases are concerned.

Remember - people get intense because the issue is intense. A little girl has been missing for 4 + months... that's about as intense as it can get!
I'm a little behind, but that was a great post. I just took the dog for a walk and was thinking "where has Rob been" glad to see you posting. I do believe you are a gift from God!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #587 on: November 07, 2008, 06:26:38 PM »

sending good thoughts and well wishes to all those who will search!

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: November 07, 2008, 06:26:43 PM »

ok, any monkey, what is NeJame's role in the TES search??? Is he going to gather a group of volunters for the "live" search? I am so confused it's making my pea brain ache. Am I alone here?

The only thing I can figure out is this: 
#1, If you want to search for a "live" Caylee, send $$ & buy T-shirts (this = search)
#2, If you want to search for a deceased Caylee, join TES

Now, Brandi, can you make me a "SCREAMING" monkey?????? LOL

I think this one works for this occasion that we all have access to:

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: November 07, 2008, 06:27:51 PM »

This may be cold-hearted, but I have this to say to Cindy and any sabotage tactics she may try to use:

Hi Brandi...I think her attorney is running the show now..just a guess...but I imagine donations have gone way down...primarily due to the attitude and public shows the A's have demonstrated ...especially Cindy....her tone has changed dramatically the past week....and I believe it's because of Tom Thumb (sorry I couldn't resist...this one's for you LP)...LOL...I really can't see that she can sabotage anything to do with this search...no one is  going to be out in the damn woods and swamps searching for a live Caylee....Cindy KNOWS that...but she has to save face by saying the search is for both a live and deceased Caylee..WHATEVER!!!!  What really ticks me off is that Casey could STOP THIS MADNESS...tell the authorities where Caylee's reamins are and through herself on the mercy of not only the courts but of GOD. All these people, God Bless them ALL, out there volunteering for Caylee...risking bodily injury to do something for a little girl they don't know...but love...when her own mother lets her rot....DAMN CASEY!!!  I hope both Caylee and Jennifer are found and brought home to those who love and miss them so much.

I was thinking about this today, these people are virtual strangers and are going out there risking bodily harm to find that sweet baby and her own mother sits in her jail cell the whole time knowing where that baby was dumped like garbage....dispicable!

I was also feeling a bit guilty about not remembering that Jennifer needs to be found also....I pray for closure for her family this weekend as well.......

When NG said last night that casey had ordered Pop Tarts my blood started to boil...one silly little thing that just made me so angry....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: November 07, 2008, 06:29:24 PM »

REMINDER - WE STILL HAVE TIMES AVAILABLE ON THE PRAYER SCHEDULE FOR NOVEMBER 9TH (NOVEMBER 8TH IS FILLED):

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4000.msg527978#msg527978
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #591 on: November 07, 2008, 06:29:34 PM »

THE CORE TEAM OF MARK NEJAME AND TIM MILLER

https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/uploads/Orientation.pdf

Miss Janet
I hear you very loud and clear.  I think that NeJame is doing damage control, as stated from other posters.  Tim left the last time very upset with Cindy, the Anthony's have done nothing but bash him up until now.  I think that NeJame has had to insert himself right between both parties. 
I think that Tim is open to all help, and having been at the other end of the search stick I am sure that he has sympathy for this family, regardless of their antics. 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #592 on: November 07, 2008, 06:29:43 PM »

If you want to search for a "Live" Caylee you call Kidfinders and donate money to the Anthonys so they don't have to actually work for a living and can afford to put some money in KC's commissary account.   

If you want to search for Caylee, you take time off of work, drive miles and miles, get a hotel room, no one pays you for gas or a hotel, you get up in the morning, pack your own supplies and food, take your instruction from Tim and team leaders and get out there and actually search for this baby girl. Hmmmm seems a bit harder but LOOK thousands and thousands of people across the continent are showing up as we speak.

All I can say is GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: November 07, 2008, 06:31:01 PM »

I was thinking about this today, these people are virtual strangers and are going out there risking bodily harm to find that sweet baby and her own mother sits in her jail cell the whole time knowing where that baby was dumped like garbage....dispicable!

I was also feeling a bit guilty about not remembering that Jennifer needs to be found also....I pray for closure for her family this weekend as well.......

When NG said last night that casey had ordered Pop Tarts my blood started to boil...one silly little thing that just made me so angry....

Yeah, that's the same anger I had when I saw Casey had bought popsicles after Caylee was gone!

Caylee can no longer enjoy those things. Casey shouldn't either!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: November 07, 2008, 06:32:38 PM »

Hey   Monkeys

I was hoping that Murt would have posted ''the facts" about what happend by now 
jmo

Oldfart - do you know what the facts are?  I don't.  All I know is Tim Miller asked Murt to leave and Murt left.  I trust Tim Miller and his reasons. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: November 07, 2008, 06:32:49 PM »

I had not heard that...however I have been jumoing in and outta here all day and not going back to read

Rest in Peace Caylee

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: November 07, 2008, 06:33:06 PM »

« Last Edit: Today at 06:30:10 PM by klaasend »

You are the best, Klaas!

And I never even had to ask for that.

Thanks!!!

I'll have to make another monkey for you now  LOL

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: November 07, 2008, 06:36:08 PM »

I'm out ... everyone have a great night!  Tomorrow is the beginning of the end of this sad ordeal! 

Good Evening....as you say hopefully tomorrow well bring a close to this tragedy

Rest in Peace Caylee

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: November 07, 2008, 06:37:18 PM »

Well, they would search in Zany's apartment, of course. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #599 on: November 07, 2008, 06:37:36 PM »

Does anybody know what monkeys will be at the search?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.