April 25, 2024, 05:03:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #55  (Read 317191 times)
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #60 on: November 07, 2008, 11:44:55 AM »

The blog post(s) that are being subpoened are from a poster on the FOXOrlando Blog called Ronjula.  Here is an example (copied to the Topix forum) of one of his posts.  I can see why the Prosecution wanted to talk to him:

Mmmhmm. Does "Ronjula" have an unnatural fear of cardboard signs, elderly women and small animals? Bushy eyebrows? First name Lee last name Anthony? 

I remember you, Caylee.
I dont feel tardy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #61 on: November 07, 2008, 11:44:55 AM »

I agree with Des...I don't believe the DP is off the table right now.. kind of a cat and mouse standoff especially with the enormous search about to get underway by 1000's of volunteers and TES

-IDFT
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: November 07, 2008, 11:46:25 AM »

OK Destiny dish!!! I have to get going soon and I want to hear what you have to say!!!

Checking notes....this has not even been told to LP yet...at least from me....a few who read here know...so here goes...

Last week in one of my convos with Body Farm and ORNL...there seems to be a *finished* entomology report.....I was told based on the results of this report...which has been sent to FBI.....that the ONLY thing Casey could hope for at this point was a plea bargain.....since when do maggots from a certian car...contain human DNA....huh?.......Des

aha! i have been thinking of those maggots!  they are kinda gross tho...

one of the CSI reruns had the episode on last week about flies so i found it really interesting when thinking of this case.

welcome back Des! Missed ya! 

Thinking of all of the searchers this weekend.. you will be in my thoughts.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #63 on: November 07, 2008, 11:46:50 AM »

The blog post(s) that are being subpoened are from a poster on the FOXOrlando Blog called Ronjula.  Here is an example (copied to the Topix forum) of one of his posts.  I can see why the Prosecution wanted to talk to him:

Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #64 on: November 07, 2008, 11:47:52 AM »

I wanted to mention something about the location of the meeting, the Tabu Nightclub.  The Tabu Nightclub doesn't even open until 10pm.  The meeting will be from 6-9pm.  So while you guys are having your meeting the place is closed to the general public.

What is going on?  Those who have obstructed and undermine the efforts of Tim Miller (TES) are now upholding and playing a key role in the search.  The flip flop does not make sense.

I am so afraid that some "volunteers" have been planted by the defense and ... the search is going to be compromised.

According to pink angel ... Mark NeJame owns TABU NIGHTCLUB.

Janet

THE CORE TEAM OF NEJAME????

https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/uploads/Orientation.pdf

November 7, 2008 - Friday 
This Weekend’s Ground Search

Texas Equusearch's Search this Weekend

Our family and search team believe Caylee is still alive and we continue to follow up on thousands of leads and tips.  Kid Finders Network has been a wonderful resource for getting Caylee's photo and other vital search items out to the public since the day we learned of her disappearance.  We will continue keeping hope alive and have never stopped looking for Caylee despite what the public perception has been, but we support however the public can turn negative energy into a positive effort; whether supporting our search efforts or that of the efforts being made this weekend. If you wish to lend a helping hand please contact Tim Miller's group listed below and see how you can be a part of the solution and not the problem.  Together with Kid Finders Network, Tim Miller, and all of the volunteers working together to help bring home Caylee Marie we thank everyone!

Weekend Ground Search call:
Call James Copenhaver
(407) 897-1184 or searchorlando@aol.com
www.pleasefindcaylee.com

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=122459029&blogID=446872423

NANCY GRACE
More Investigative Documents Released in Casey Anthony Murder Case
Aired November 6, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: I understand that your client, Cindy Anthony, has been very opposed in the past to Tim Miller with Equusearch coming and searching for possible remains of Caylee. Why?

NEJAME: That`s not correct. Tim is here with me right now. Tim and Cindy had a meeting in my office today...

GRACE: Recently. I said in the past.

NEJAME: Well, in the past, there was a misunderstanding. Cindy -- when Tim first came -- I think Tim can better speak to it. There was an understanding that he was coming here to search for a Caylee who was still with us. Tim ended up primarily doing a search, a ground search for a Caylee who`s no longer with us. And there was miscommunication, misunderstanding. Cindy fully supports and appreciates the people that are going out and assisting any positive way they can, whether they believe Caylee is with us or Caylee`s not with us.

And so that`s what we`ve been assisting them, is to communicate. Now there`s a full and complete understanding, and there were tears and there were hugs and there was an understanding. And I think that -- in fact, I know George and Cindy fully support everybody`s assistance, especially Tim`s, so that we can get some answers. And what`s being set up is a ground search and a live search. So we`ve got all answers for all people.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/06/ng.01.html

CINDY ANTHONY - SEPTEMBER 2, 2008

NANCY GRACE
Missing Toddler`s Mother Reportedly Turns Down Immunity Offer
Aired September 2, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Miss Anthony, I know that you want more volunteers to show up to search. Is that correct?

C. ANTHONY: No. Actually, I don`t. I think it`s a waste of time searching in the woods behind, you know -- back by the airport and all that because, you know, I know Caylee is alive.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/02/ng.01.html

Giving TES a place to hold their meeting with volunteers, and Team Leaders, is NOT what I'd call playing a "Key role" in the search. They are just being "helpful". Having a Key role in any of this is just overstated in my opinion.

If the Anthony's are trying to "apprear" helpful towards TES....sorry, I think it's too little...too late.
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #65 on: November 07, 2008, 11:48:54 AM »

Friggen' idiots like Ronjula give all of us posting a bad name. 

Thank you for posting that klaas. I was curious.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: November 07, 2008, 11:48:57 AM »

Fox News has Tim on the phone now talking about the search.
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #67 on: November 07, 2008, 11:49:18 AM »

OK Destiny dish!!! I have to get going soon and I want to hear what you have to say!!!

Checking notes....this has not even been told to LP yet...at least from me....a few who read here know...so here goes...

Last week in one of my convos with Body Farm and ORNL...there seems to be a *finished* entomology report.....I was told based on the results of this report...which has been sent to FBI.....that the ONLY thing Casey could hope for at this point was a plea bargain.....since when do maggots from a certian car...contain human DNA....huh?.......Des

This is great news! I wondered why none of the documents had any info about the maggots.

I'm glad to see you posting again! I'm newly registered here but have been a lurker for years and have always enjoyed your informative posts.   
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #68 on: November 07, 2008, 11:49:36 AM »

ok, well with the addition of the maggots containing Caylee's DNA -- I'm assuming that is what the report will say --
isn't it even more strange to take the death penalty off the table??? That is what the proescutors did yesterday right?
We know she's deceased. But maybe it's that they don't know how for sure.

I don't think the DP is off the table...I think there is a rush by the defense team to get it taken off the table...and the Procecution is waiting until either Casey tells where Caylee is or her Body is found...whichever comes first....it's a game of stratagy....Des...jmoo

I agree Des... I have not seen anywhere that the dp is off the table...it is all strategy now...

Didn't we see a news story yesterday that the prosecution said it was off the table? Or am I losing it?

It did make the rounds (boards) that it was off the table because one media outlet said that...  However, it was later retracted from that media source and said it was a false rumor IIRC.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #69 on: November 07, 2008, 11:49:58 AM »

I wanted to mention something about the location of the meeting, the Tabu Nightclub.  The Tabu Nightclub doesn't even open until 10pm.  The meeting will be from 6-9pm.  So while you guys are having your meeting the place is closed to the general public.

What is going on?  Those who have obstructed and undermine the efforts of Tim Miller (TES) are now upholding and playing a key role in the search.  The flip flop does not make sense.

I am so afraid that some "volunteers" have been planted by the defense and ... the search is going to be compromised.

According to pink angel ... Mark NeJame owns TABU NIGHTCLUB.

Janet

THE CORE TEAM OF NEJAME????

https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/uploads/Orientation.pdf

November 7, 2008 - Friday 
This Weekend’s Ground Search

Texas Equusearch's Search this Weekend

Our family and search team believe Caylee is still alive and we continue to follow up on thousands of leads and tips.  Kid Finders Network has been a wonderful resource for getting Caylee's photo and other vital search items out to the public since the day we learned of her disappearance.  We will continue keeping hope alive and have never stopped looking for Caylee despite what the public perception has been, but we support however the public can turn negative energy into a positive effort; whether supporting our search efforts or that of the efforts being made this weekend. If you wish to lend a helping hand please contact Tim Miller's group listed below and see how you can be a part of the solution and not the problem.  Together with Kid Finders Network, Tim Miller, and all of the volunteers working together to help bring home Caylee Marie we thank everyone!

Weekend Ground Search call:
Call James Copenhaver
(407) 897-1184 or searchorlando@aol.com
www.pleasefindcaylee.com

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=122459029&blogID=446872423

NANCY GRACE
More Investigative Documents Released in Casey Anthony Murder Case
Aired November 6, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: I understand that your client, Cindy Anthony, has been very opposed in the past to Tim Miller with Equusearch coming and searching for possible remains of Caylee. Why?

NEJAME: That`s not correct. Tim is here with me right now. Tim and Cindy had a meeting in my office today...

GRACE: Recently. I said in the past.

NEJAME: Well, in the past, there was a misunderstanding. Cindy -- when Tim first came -- I think Tim can better speak to it. There was an understanding that he was coming here to search for a Caylee who was still with us. Tim ended up primarily doing a search, a ground search for a Caylee who`s no longer with us. And there was miscommunication, misunderstanding. Cindy fully supports and appreciates the people that are going out and assisting any positive way they can, whether they believe Caylee is with us or Caylee`s not with us.

And so that`s what we`ve been assisting them, is to communicate. Now there`s a full and complete understanding, and there were tears and there were hugs and there was an understanding. And I think that -- in fact, I know George and Cindy fully support everybody`s assistance, especially Tim`s, so that we can get some answers. And what`s being set up is a ground search and a live search. So we`ve got all answers for all people.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/06/ng.01.html

CINDY ANTHONY - SEPTEMBER 2, 2008

NANCY GRACE
Missing Toddler`s Mother Reportedly Turns Down Immunity Offer
Aired September 2, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Miss Anthony, I know that you want more volunteers to show up to search. Is that correct?

C. ANTHONY: No. Actually, I don`t. I think it`s a waste of time searching in the woods behind, you know -- back by the airport and all that because, you know, I know Caylee is alive.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/02/ng.01.html

Giving TES a place to hold their meeting with volunteers, and Team Leaders, is NOT what I'd call playing a "Key role" in the search. They are just being "helpful". Having a Key role in any of this is just overstated in my opinion.

If the Anthony's are trying to "apprear" helpful towards TES....sorry, I think it's too little...too late.

You are right.  Cindy made a point to trash Tim and now she wants to cooperate?

Lisa
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #70 on: November 07, 2008, 11:50:46 AM »

God, how I love maggots!  So the next time you see a maggot, think of them as being our little helpful friends!

Chuck

I was watching The First 48 show last night.  They showed maggots crawling around where they had just recovered a body....very disturbing.  Imagine if you were seeing them on your dead daughter??????     
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #71 on: November 07, 2008, 11:51:22 AM »

Who or what is OPD that this person is making reference to?

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #72 on: November 07, 2008, 11:52:23 AM »

Des, wow, that sounds straight off a CSI program where they put the maggots in the blender.

Klaas, I don't know the protocol for this but you can give my email address to Bud's Girl.

I call it the maggot milkshake...yep they did it...Des

Ever thought of a career in the lucrative diet business?  With one sentence you've stopped my craving for milk shakes......ever!

LOL .....or lunch, even...

Seriously, my stomach rolled when I thought about Caylee and this evidence.  Poor baby.  God, please let this child get back home to a decent burial.  Please.

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: November 07, 2008, 11:52:48 AM »

ok, well with the addition of the maggots containing Caylee's DNA -- I'm assuming that is what the report will say --
isn't it even more strange to take the death penalty off the table??? That is what the proescutors did yesterday right?
We know she's deceased. But maybe it's that they don't know how for sure.

I don't think the DP is off the table...I think there is a rush by the defense team to get it taken off the table...and the Procecution is waiting until either Casey tells where Caylee is or her Body is found...whichever comes first....it's a game of stratagy....Des...jmoo

I agree Des... I have not seen anywhere that the dp is off the table...it is all strategy now...

Didn't we see a news story yesterday that the prosecution said it was off the table? Or am I losing it?

It did make the rounds (boards) that it was off the table because one media outlet said that...  However, it was later retracted from that media source and said it was a false rumor IIRC.

Thank DR. I see they changed the wording from "don't have enough ..." to "don't know if they have enough." What a difference a word makes.

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: November 07, 2008, 11:54:57 AM »

WOW! I was SO hoping this was the case!!!!      

So nice to see you back, Des!! Smile

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: November 07, 2008, 11:55:20 AM »

IamHereToday- thanks for posting that picture again. It's great!! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #76 on: November 07, 2008, 11:56:17 AM »

Who or what is OPD that this person is making reference to?

A poster by the name of Ronjula.  Claimed that they had been around an alive Caylee.

Lisa
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: November 07, 2008, 11:57:12 AM »

OPD Orlando Police Dept

I remember you, Caylee.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: November 07, 2008, 11:58:24 AM »

it makes it look like they are "doing the right thing" by being involved now.  i agree, too little too late...now that there are people coming from over 30 states and this search is HUGE...they have to show they are a part of it.  i just hope they don't cause any problems, and their supporters don't cause problems.

thanks pink angel, it explains why the Tabo connection for the meeting. it had me all confused and speculating 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #79 on: November 07, 2008, 12:01:02 PM »

Cindy was talking about "Corey" in her interview, does anyone know who he is?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.