April 19, 2024, 05:43:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #55  (Read 316945 times)
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #720 on: November 07, 2008, 08:42:33 PM »

Murt just said that he was asked to leave the command center by TES , he thinks they thought he was wanting to photograph bones or something.....then someone played a joke on  him and sent him to the KOA where some of the searchers are staying and they did not really have it set up for him so it created alot of problems for everyone...

That was an awful thing for someone to have done.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: November 07, 2008, 08:44:27 PM »

Cindy should have used some tough love on Casey years ago and a lot of these problems could have been avoided.  She has enabled her all her life and George does not dare oppose her.  When he did, their marriage broke up.
She is so arrogant she still has no insight into her part in creating a sociopath.

Either that, or she is a bit off herself and has been for years.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: November 07, 2008, 08:50:04 PM »

Klaas - do you know who else is going?
I cant find the archives... but the Monkey and hubby that drove down from VA. ???

IIRC, that is searcher who is along with her husband involved with the search.
Think that islandgirl was going to try & make it as well.

I was on my way today and I caught video of the searchers, and it loooked like Dog and many, many others, Craig Rivera, etc., and because I NEVER want the man who harmed my son knowing what state I lived in, I had second thoughts and decided against it. WAY too much media coverage. Sad, now I wish I had decided to go to La and search for Clint, I just feel horrible for not going but I wasn't about to take that risk
islandmonkey family / personal safety comes 1st.   we do what we can in our own way.
I do not know your details... but sometime you just have to face your fears or you become trapped.

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: November 07, 2008, 08:53:42 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17929243/detail.html

Large Caylee Search Planned For Saturday
EquuSearch To Focus On 25-Square Mile Area

POSTED: 6:12 am EST November 7, 2008
UPDATED: 6:18 pm EST November 7, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- It's being called the largest search effort ever for a missing child.

About 3,000 people are expected to show up to try to locate 3-year-old Caylee Anthony who has been missing for 116 days.

This is the third time Texas-based EquuSearch will look for her.

The Orange Co. Sheriff's Department loaned EquuSearch a helicopter so that they can take aerial photos of the area.

"We have brand new technology that we are using that we didn't have last time we were here," said Mandy Albritton of EquuSearch. "The imaging is so specific that it can actually look down into the water and determine if the shadows they see are rocks, log or a body."

Their 25-square mile search area will stretch from Maitland south to Flamingo and east to Christmas and is based on mother Casey Anthony's cell tower hits.

Teams will start at the area near Hoffner and Goldenrod Road where George Anthony has recently been spotted.

"What has he been seen doing out here... well we got different reports that he was walking out of the woods here, others say he would sit and stare,” said Tim Miller of EquuSearch.

“What could that mean? Well everyone can read something into it as maybe he knows something. I don't believe that. I know that they have had some difficult times getting their sign out and stuff and he was possibly looking for a spot to do that. For that reason this area is a hot spot. For that reason law enforcement wants this area cleared very first," said Miller.

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla is back in Orlando and believes he and EquuSearch can find the missing toddler by Monday.

Those interested in volunteering in the search Saturday should meet at the intersection of Judge Road and Shadowridge Drive in the Orlando Int'l Airport area at 8 a.m.

Meanwhile, the state wants to silence all key players because of an overflow of media coverage in the case against mother Casey Anthony.

An assistant prosecutor asked a judge for a gag order against Casey's defense team, sheriff's investigators, prosecutors and even the Anthony family.

This after the state attorney's office said it doesn't have enough evidence to seek the death penalty in Anthony's trial, but prosecutors said if detectives find Caylee's body, the death penalty could be back on the table.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: November 07, 2008, 08:55:56 PM »

I was on my way today and I caught video of the searchers, and it loooked like Dog and many, many others, Craig Rivera, etc., and because I NEVER want the man who harmed my son knowing what state I lived in, I had second thoughts and decided against it. WAY too much media coverage. Sad, now I wish I had decided to go to La and search for Clint, I just feel horrible for not going but I wasn't about to take that risk

Am glad that you decided on being safe rather than sorry.  It is not worth putting anybody at risk, really.  You made the right decision.
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #725 on: November 07, 2008, 08:56:50 PM »

I have been out of town for the last three days, and have had monkey and information withdrawal.  Can somebody please give me the readers digest condensed version of what has  happened this week?

I am currently listening to the audio of GA's interview, because I have been trying to read back, but there has been so much posting that it seems to be an impossible task.

TIA   

Hi!! You have mail!!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: November 07, 2008, 08:58:23 PM »

I just pray that Caylee was not just dumped in a creek / canal  where with the rain during that time...   time passed... she could be miles & miles away from any Cell tower pings.

Sorry for being negative...

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: November 07, 2008, 09:00:51 PM »

thumleft  Marlee has not gone missing in the kitchen

Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #728 on: November 07, 2008, 09:03:16 PM »

I have been out of town for the last three days, and have had monkey and information withdrawal.  Can somebody please give me the readers digest condensed version of what has  happened this week?

I am currently listening to the audio of GA's interview, because I have been trying to read back, but there has been so much posting that it seems to be an impossible task.

TIA   

Hi!! You have mail!!

Thank you very much.

Working 15 hour days this week and feel like I have been in a cave with no information. Didn't get home until after NG every night, so I have heard nothing and on top of that it was snowing in MN this morning, and it sucked. I appreciate all the links, this should keep me busy for the rest of the night.......

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: November 07, 2008, 09:04:04 PM »

I just pray that Caylee was not just dumped in a creek / canal  where with the rain during that time...   time passed... she could be miles & miles away from any Cell tower pings.

I am wondering, if she was buried, that was 4 months+ ago, the grass would have grown back over- so how on earth are they going to locate anything? 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #730 on: November 07, 2008, 09:06:52 PM »

Klaas - do you know who else is going?
I cant find the archives... but the Monkey and hubby that drove down from VA. ???

IIRC, that is searcher who is along with her husband involved with the search.
Think that islandgirl was going to try & make it as well.

islandmonkey family / personal safety comes 1st.   we do what we can in our own way.
I do not know your details... but sometime you just have to face your fears or you become trapped.

It's OK oldfart, I don't mind sharing because if it helps just one person know what to look for in terms of being sexully abused~well, it's worth me sharing. Ther perp has never laid eyes on him in 5 1/2 yrs, so he would never recognize him, but I look the same. So, I wish I'd have gone to Louisiana, but since I live in Florida I thought I'd do the Caylee/Jennifer search. On topic of child molesters to every parent out there, please know the signs.....they are there, but no one EVER talks about it because it's such a taboo subject, but in reality it's way too common from my research. Go to darkness to light website and they will list the top signs to look for in your child if you feel somethings wrong~NEVER be afraid to look into something even if you don't/can't believe it in your mind because your children deserve better. Sorry for the O/T but I needed to get that off my chest.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #731 on: November 07, 2008, 09:08:49 PM »

Am glad that you decided on being safe rather than sorry.  It is not worth putting anybody at risk, really.  You made the right decision.
Thanks for that, I did feel terrible, but I just had a bad gut reaction, and I have learned the hard way to trust in those.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: November 07, 2008, 09:12:05 PM »

I just pray that Caylee was not just dumped in a creek / canal where with the rain during that time...  time passed... she could be miles & miles away from any Cell tower pings.

I am wondering, if she was buried, that was 4 months+ ago, the grass would have grown back over- so how on earth are they going to locate anything? 
Western *******  JMO  but that would have been "real type work" for Casey & I'm guessing a type of mound would still be there or maybe a depression.  Over a bridge rail into moving water and she can honestly say " I do not know where Caylee is"  JMO of course

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #733 on: November 07, 2008, 09:13:06 PM »

It's OK oldfart, I don't mind sharing because if it helps just one person know what to look for in terms of being sexully abused~well, it's worth me sharing. Ther perp has never laid eyes on him in 5 1/2 yrs, so he would never recognize him, but I look the same. So, I wish I'd have gone to Louisiana, but since I live in Florida I thought I'd do the Caylee/Jennifer search. On topic of child molesters to every parent out there, please know the signs.....they are there, but no one EVER talks about it because it's such a taboo subject, but in reality it's way too common from my research. Go to darkness to light website and they will list the top signs to look for in your child if you feel somethings wrong~NEVER be afraid to look into something even if you don't/can't believe it in your mind because your children deserve better. Sorry for the O/T but I needed to get that off my chest.

If just one person had taken the time to really look at Caylee and her situation, none of this would have happened. Thank you for your wonderful post, better safe than sorry.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #734 on: November 07, 2008, 09:14:52 PM »

I hope that the searchers know what to look for and know what the ground would look like if it had been dug up and grass grown over it.
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #735 on: November 07, 2008, 09:15:01 PM »

Ha! I don't even know where my pans are anymore.....no one has to worry about me getting lost in the kitchen.....lol

Hi!
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #736 on: November 07, 2008, 09:16:17 PM »

TIA   

YW!

Hi!! You have mail!!

Thank you very much.

Working 15 hour days this week and feel like I have been in a cave with no information. Didn't get home until after NG every night, so I have heard nothing and on top of that it was snowing in MN this morning, and it sucked. I appreciate all the links, this should keep me busy for the rest of the night.......

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #737 on: November 07, 2008, 09:16:40 PM »

If just one person had taken the time to really look at Caylee and her situation, none of this would have happened. Thank you for your wonderful post, better safe than sorry.

That's sad but true, and if anyone ever needs to ask, or even needs my e-mail mr to just talk I'm available (of course under my assumed name),  Klaas has it and can give it out if she needs to, I'll always be there for whomever~prevention is the cure in many cases.

[
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #738 on: November 07, 2008, 09:16:46 PM »

Ha! I don't even know where my pans are anymore.....no one has to worry about me getting lost in the kitchen.....lol

Hi!
Hey Marlee!  Its great to see you!!

cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #739 on: November 07, 2008, 09:21:44 PM »

This is a little o/t, but can someone tell me what ever happened to switchy and her dead squirrel??

Excuse me???

Carmen
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.