April 25, 2024, 12:48:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #55  (Read 317178 times)
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #740 on: November 07, 2008, 09:22:43 PM »

thumleft  Marlee has not gone missing in the kitchen

Ha! I don't even know where my pans are anymore.....no one has to worry about me getting lost in the kitchen.....lol

Hi!
Hey Marlee!  Its great to see you!!

Hi Dolce! Can't wait to hear about the the sexes of the babies next week!!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: November 07, 2008, 09:22:44 PM »

Murt just told all of his listeners that he just received a call from TES. They will talk to him tomorrow about his situation, AND they want the nonsense calls to them concerning Murt to stop! They have not been able to utilize their phones because of people complaining! I can't believe these people! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #742 on: November 07, 2008, 09:24:01 PM »

This is a little o/t, but can someone tell me what ever happened to switchy and her dead squirrel??

Excuse me???
Ha ha!!  Hi cuteascanbe, I do not think I have talked to you before....

Switchy is a monkey who found a dead squirrell in the middle of the road, and took it home with her to do an experiment to see if a dead squirrell after a few days would smell like a dead body.  Casey had tried to explain the smell of decomp to her friends as that of a squirrell who had crawled up into her car engine and died.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #743 on: November 07, 2008, 09:25:05 PM »

Ha! I don't even know where my pans are anymore.....no one has to worry about me getting lost in the kitchen.....lol

Hi!

Neither can I!!  LOL  I love a reason to shop, and I love to shop without a reason too.  LOL
I will post it all in the Musing as soon as I know!! 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #744 on: November 07, 2008, 09:25:13 PM »

OK since I have never been involved in a search, can someone tell me how this is done? Do they just look for bones and clothing or anything out of the ordinary or something else? What are they told to look for?

Does someone come in after them with equipment to look in the ground and the water? I read where they have special machines that can look in water now, does TES have one of those ground thingys that would show if she were buried? I really have no idea. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #745 on: November 07, 2008, 09:25:58 PM »

Murt just told all of his listeners that he just received a call from TES. They will talk to him tomorrow about his situation, AND they want the nonsense calls to them concerning Murt to stop! They have not been able to utilize their phones because of people complaining! I can't believe these people! 

I am glad they are going to talk. And yes, those that called them are just ridiculas!
CMack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #746 on: November 07, 2008, 09:27:25 PM »

This is a little o/t, but can someone tell me what ever happened to switchy and her dead squirrel??

Excuse me???

Switchy is a monkey who found a dead squirrell in the middle of the road, and took it home with her to do an experiment to see if a dead squirrell after a few days would smell like a dead body.  Casey had tried to explain the smell of decomp to her friends as that of a squirrell who had crawled up into her car engine and died.

Oh my goodness!! That is one dedicated monkey! lol 

"Minds are like parachutes...they only function when they are open!"
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #747 on: November 07, 2008, 09:28:15 PM »

WTH! Murt threatened to just pull the plug on his program if they persisted. Some armchair jockys trying to feel like big cheese and "Help" Murt are just hurting everyone, including him! I love Murt but maybe he should just pull the plug until this blows over.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: November 07, 2008, 09:28:26 PM »

It is a shame that Murt is being harrassed in this way.  He should never have given out so much personal info online.  There are always people who will use it to harrass or stalk or do other cruel things for no reason or because someone asks them to.  We should all be very careful about giving out personal info of any kind. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #749 on: November 07, 2008, 09:28:26 PM »

OMG that was my fear!!! 

Monken thank you for the update.

What is wrong with these people?  Are you serious???  Look at yourselves, is it all a show to you?  Not you Monkeys, but those moronic posters over there at Murts.  This is about justice for Caylee, not "who gets to see what first". 

Murt may have good intentions and his heart may be in the right place, but I sure do think he went about his leave this afternoon in the wrong fashion.  Murt, I know you did not intend for this to happen, but it is not going to help your case.

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: November 07, 2008, 09:29:05 PM »

Thank you islandmonkey for sharing and yes you made the correct choice.
I have never been in your position... but just guessing that at some point you have to make a stand so they Do NOT continue to keep you as a victim.  I Hope this make some sense and wishing you the best.

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
cuteascanbe
Scared Monkey

« Reply #751 on: November 07, 2008, 09:30:01 PM »

Excuse me???

That's why I'm here!!! Alot of information and alot of laughs!!

Carmen
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #752 on: November 07, 2008, 09:30:22 PM »

OK since I have never been involved in a search, can someone tell me how this is done? Do they just look for bones and clothing or anything out of the ordinary or something else? What are they told to look for?

Does someone come in after them with equipment to look in the ground and the water? I read where they have special machines that can look in water now, does TES have one of those ground thingys that would show if she were buried? I really have no idea. 
Great question Boo.  I am not sure either, but I know that TES has it planned and mapped out to a science.  Interesting to see if Rob or Klaas...or ANY OTHER search experienced monkey can shine some light on this.  I am just as curious as you!!

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: November 07, 2008, 09:31:20 PM »

WTH! Murt threatened to just pull the plug on his program if they persisted. Some armchair jockys trying to feel like big cheese and "Help" Murt are just hurting everyone, including him! I love Murt but maybe he should just pull the plug until this blows over.

That would probably be a good idea!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #754 on: November 07, 2008, 09:32:43 PM »

Hi!

Neither can I!!  LOL  I love a reason to shop, and I love to shop without a reason too.  LOL
I bet you are so thrilled!!  OT Rob bought two pieces of pie-cream and banana, i saved the banana for YOU!! The babies will love it!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #755 on: November 07, 2008, 09:33:28 PM »

Excuse me???

That's why I'm here!!! Alot of information and alot of laughs!!
She sure had some funny posts with that squirrell.  Of course all of us egged her on with it, having her put it in odd places, in tupperware, on the hot porch....now she is not posting any more...

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #756 on: November 07, 2008, 09:35:22 PM »

Hi!

I bet you are so thrilled!!  OT Rob bought two pieces of pie-cream and banana, i saved the banana for YOU!! The babies will love it!
Oh yummy!!  Why you trying to get me fat Littleone? LOL  Just playin with ya!  Thank you for thinking of me and the babies.  I talk to them a lot and tell them I am happy with whatever sex they decide to be.  Thanks for pie Rob!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #757 on: November 07, 2008, 09:35:27 PM »

Thank you islandmonkey for sharing and yes you made the correct choice.
I have never been in your position... but just guessing that at some point you have to make a stand so they Do NOT continue to keep you as a victim.  I Hope this make some sense and wishing you the best.

Oldfart~I'm not worried about me, it's what my son would face if he ever even saw the perp again, and afraid that my gun might "accidentally" discharge if I ever see this man around ever again. We moved out of state for that reason as the perp knew where we lived and my son waa constantly in fear for MY life because that was how he was threatened, and he still carries those fears with him although since we moved he is so much different in the best way ever, he's almost a kid again. If it was just me, I'd be out there now beating those bushes and searching the ground~but it's not

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: November 07, 2008, 09:35:40 PM »

I was on my way today and I caught video of the searchers, and it loooked like Dog and many, many others, Craig Rivera, etc., and because I NEVER want the man who harmed my son knowing what state I lived in, I had second thoughts and decided against it. WAY too much media coverage. Sad, now I wish I had decided to go to La and search for Clint, I just feel horrible for not going but I wasn't about to take that risk

Am glad that you decided on being safe rather than sorry.  It is not worth putting anybody at risk, really.  You made the right decision.
Thanks for that, I did feel terrible, but I just had a bad gut reaction, and I have learned the hard way to trust in those.

I think you need to give yourself credit & be proud of yourself for obtaining wisdom from a life lesson hard learned.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #759 on: November 07, 2008, 09:37:07 PM »

That would probably be a good idea!

I agree!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.