April 23, 2024, 12:57:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #55  (Read 317109 times)
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #80 on: November 07, 2008, 12:01:26 PM »

Golden Oldie,

Orlando Police Department
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #81 on: November 07, 2008, 12:03:19 PM »

NEJAME: Well, in the past, there was a misunderstanding. Cindy -- when Tim first came -- I think Tim can better speak to it. There was an understanding that he was coming here to search for a Caylee who was still with us. Tim ended up primarily doing a search, a ground search for a Caylee who`s no longer with us. And there was miscommunication, misunderstanding. Cindy fully supports and appreciates the people that are going out and assisting any positive way they can, whether they believe Caylee is with us or Caylee`s not with us.

And so that`s what we`ve been assisting them, is to communicate. Now there`s a full and complete understanding, and there were tears and there were hugs and there was an understanding. And I think that -- in fact, I know George and Cindy fully support everybody`s assistance, especially Tim`s, so that we can get some answers. And what`s being set up is a ground search and a live search. So we`ve got all answers for all people.[/color]

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/06/ng.01.html

Oh please, am I the only one who feels like gagging?  IMO, there's more than meets the bs on CA's part.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #82 on: November 07, 2008, 12:03:27 PM »

I didn't sign up for the prayer list because I was supposed to have company this weekend.  I just wanted all the monkeys who are searching to know I will be praying for them and TES all weekend.  God bless all of you for searching for Caylee!
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #83 on: November 07, 2008, 12:04:35 PM »

Cindy was talking about "Corey" in her interview, does anyone know who he is?

Also, there was that kid that brought back Caylee's swimmies and bathing suit in a sack.  I don't know if that was Corey or not.  I think Cindy thought his name was Chris maybe.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: November 07, 2008, 12:05:29 PM »

I hope that the State Attorney's Office is not leaning towards making a deal with the Defence.  In my opinion ... Randy Mean's words are a little too appeasing when the rhetoric of the Casey Anthony's defence is considered..

Janet
________

Casey Death Case Hard To Make At This Time
Aggravating Factors Required To Get Death Sentence
POSTED: 3:57 pm EST November 6, 2008
UPDATED: 10:06 pm EST November 6, 2008

Prosecutors say they don’t know if they have enough evidence to seek the death penalty against Casey Anthony, who is accused of killing her daughter, Caylee, WESH 2 News learned on Thursday.

A spokesman at the Orange-Osceola State Attorney’s Office told WESH 2 News reporter Bob Kealing on Thursday that prosecutors have not taken the death penalty off the table, because the case is still developing and they hope to find Caylee’s body.

But Randy Means of the state attorney’s office said there are doubts they have enough aggravating factors to get the death penalty at this time.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17923372/detail.html

Baby Photos Of Caylee's Mom Used In Request To Avoid Death Penalty
Woman Charged With Murder In Daughter's Disappearance
POSTED: 11:58 am EST November 5, 2008
UPDATED: 5:50 pm EST November 5, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Attorneys for Casey Anthony, who has been charged with first-degree murder in the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter, Caylee, are urging state prosecutors not to seek the death penalty in the high-profile case, using baby photos of their client to help their cause, Local 6 News reported.

Caylee was last seen in mid-June but was not reported missing until a month later. Her mother remains jailed on murder charges.

Local 6 News obtained the baby photos of Anthony, who is now 22, that will be used by her attorneys in an effort to sway the state from pursuing the death penalty.

The photographs show Anthony as a baby, playing with her brother, Lee, and surrounded by family members.

An experienced defense attorney was recently retained on Anthony's behalf, and he's hoping the photos and his 30-page argument will convince prosecutors.

"In this case, no one knows how death might have happened, if at all," stated the document, which was also obtained by Local 6 News. "If death did occur, the death was almost certainly a tragic accident."

Anthony's defense team also raises the possibility that Caylee may have been poisoned by chloroform, saying, "Death may have occurred while the child was sedated or from an unwitting overdose of a sedative."

Anthony's attorneys are also trying to show prosecutors that their client is an unlikely candidate for the death penalty because of her age and lack of a criminal record. Attorneys said the evidence suggests Anthony was a good, loving mother but also a troubled woman, who may be suffering from depression or other mental conditions, Local 6 News reported.

The defense admits that Anthony "spent money she does not have, wrote bad checks, had multiple unstable relationships and participated in risky behavior."

The request did not mention the baby sitter whom Anthony said she left Caylee with at an apartment complex before never seeing her again. But the argument is not a case strategy, Local 6 News reported, rather only an attempt to get the death penalty option off the table.

http://www.local6.com/news/17898874/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Charlie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #85 on: November 07, 2008, 12:05:50 PM »

I'm in the boat with Pebbles, will be praying.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #86 on: November 07, 2008, 12:06:13 PM »

The blog post(s) that are being subpoened are from a poster on the FOXOrlando Blog called Ronjula.  Here is an example (copied to the Topix forum) of one of his posts.  I can see why the Prosecution wanted to talk to him:

The blog post(s) that are being subpoened are from a poster on the FOXOrlando Blog called Ronjula.  Here is an example (copied to the Topix forum) of one of his posts.  I can see why the Prosecution wanted to talk to him:

Who or what is OPD that this person is making reference to?

Ops...just figured it out myself.  I'm really having a blonde day.  

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #87 on: November 07, 2008, 12:06:33 PM »

I think George and Cindy must have really given the trunk a good cleaning. But thankfully they didn't clean all of the evidence away. And yes -- thank God for maggots!

We can also that the LE officer who went back to the tow yard after George threw the plastic bag covered in bodily fluids and MAGGOTS over the fence towards the dumpster at the tow yard...BTW the plastic bag missed the dumptser.....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #88 on: November 07, 2008, 12:07:27 PM »

Des (if you're still on) and/or anyone else...

Are the tests on the maggots the reason the Nyquil has come into discussion?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: November 07, 2008, 12:09:36 PM »

NEJAME: Well, in the past, there was a misunderstanding. Cindy -- when Tim first came -- I think Tim can better speak to it. There was an understanding that he was coming here to search for a Caylee who was still with us. Tim ended up primarily doing a search, a ground search for a Caylee who`s no longer with us. And there was miscommunication, misunderstanding. Cindy fully supports and appreciates the people that are going out and assisting any positive way they can, whether they believe Caylee is with us or Caylee`s not with us.

And so that`s what we`ve been assisting them, is to communicate. Now there`s a full and complete understanding, and there were tears and there were hugs and there was an understanding. And I think that -- in fact, I know George and Cindy fully support everybody`s assistance, especially Tim`s, so that we can get some answers. And what`s being set up is a ground search and a live search. So we`ve got all answers for all people.[/color]

Oh please, am I the only one who feels like gagging?  IMO, there's more than meets the bs on CA's part.

I am so concerned.  The timing of the Anthonys' cooperation is so suspicious and ... the major involvement of NeJame in the TES effort is sooo troubling to me.

Then there is George Anthony's presence in the search area late last week.

My prayer is the search for Caylee Marie is not compromised.

Janet
« Last Edit: November 07, 2008, 12:18:42 PM by klaasend » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #90 on: November 07, 2008, 12:12:08 PM »

I'm in the boat with Pebbles, will be praying.

You have my name too, lol Smile
wondered who had it 
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #91 on: November 07, 2008, 12:14:04 PM »

I am so concerned.  The timing of the Anthonys' cooperation is so suspicious and ... the major involvement of NeJame in the TES effort is sooo troubling to me.

Janet

I hear ya, I've been concerned about all these turn of events myself
« Last Edit: November 07, 2008, 12:18:59 PM by klaasend » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: November 07, 2008, 12:15:15 PM »

Janet

I edited the icon.

_____

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: November 07, 2008, 12:16:42 PM »

Janet

I hear ya, I've been concerned about all these turn of events myself

It sure makes a person wonder why.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2008, 12:19:24 PM by klaasend » Logged
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: November 07, 2008, 12:18:42 PM »

I am not a part of the prayer list, but I too will be praying (and already have been praying) that this search will be fruitful- not just for finding Caylee, but for Jennifer Kesse as well.   Both were beautiful individuals who need to be found and properly put to rest.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #95 on: November 07, 2008, 12:20:08 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

I found the maggot info very interesting so I did a bit of investigating....

Insects

There is a predictable and steady flow of insect ecology that will inhabit and feed off a dead body. The succession of insects is an important source of forensic evidence where there are suspicious circumstances or just in cases where time and mode of death are unknown.

From the moment of death, flies are attracted to bodies. Without the normal living defenses, blow flies and house flies will lay their eggs around wounds and in natural body openings, like the eyes, mouth, nose, vagina and anus. These eggs hatch and maggots will move through the body, often within 24 hours. Flesh flies follow the blow flies but give birth to live maggots, also found from 24 hours onward.

The feeding activities of maggots speed the breakdown of tissue. They use saliva to digest flesh and then suck up the liquid, just as adult flies do. Their feeding and their movement increases the temperature of the body which in turn increases bacterial activity. At the height of insect and bacterial activity the body might well be hot to the touch. Beetles may also be found feeding off the soft tissues at this stage, along with predatory wasps and ants who are there for a meal of maggots.

When the skin decays and ruptures and body fluids permeate the surrounding area, maggots usually move off the body either en masse or individually, according to species. Maggot masses may be found under carpets or ground cover as far as 20 feet from the body.

Beetles are usually the last remaining insects to feed on the drying body tissues, remaining there until only the bones are left. The skeleton may persist for many years.

And a very interesting article about the "father of forensic entomology"...

http://www.lrb.co.uk/v22/n14/meek01_.html

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #96 on: November 07, 2008, 12:20:59 PM »

good morning monkey pals!

Here is what I am really confused about....

In the "Cupid" dating profile, KC goes on and on about how she loves being a mom, her daughter is her life, etc.  Now she is 22, taking into consideration the men in her age bracket, well most of them are not looking for a ready made family (no offense intended, just speaking from my own experience as a single mom) and arent really interested in family time, but rather PARTY time.  When KC made that profile I am sure she knew that, so it leads me to think maybe she did actually love Caylee (no nanner throwing please, im not a KC supporter!) at one time.  Could it be that something in her did snap?  I just cant see a woman who says those things about the love for her daughter turn around and drug her, put her in the trunk, let her die and act like nothing has happened.  Not to mention later refer to her as "that child"

I am having a hard time putting into words what my brain is thinking on this, but hopefully you are kinda following me here. I am really really puzzled on this one!
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: November 07, 2008, 12:21:28 PM »

Des (if you're still on) and/or anyone else...

Are the tests on the maggots the reason the Nyquil has come into discussion?

Hi DR,

I don't have an answer to that one but I have also thought about Benedryl (sp?).

My son had to take it for bad case of poison ivy once and WOW! it put him out cold for hours (normal dose for 40lbs in case any one got the wrong idea).

Since KC wanted to party all night and didn't have a sitter and also go to Tony's when Caylee wasn't welcomed this sounds like it would fit her purpose.

Lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #98 on: November 07, 2008, 12:22:08 PM »

I am not a part of the prayer list, but I too will be praying (and already have been praying) that this search will be fruitful- not just for finding Caylee, but for Jennifer Kesse as well.   Both were beautiful individuals who need to be found and properly put to rest.

Speaking of Jennifer Kesse, when I logged off yest. afternoon, those adult bones had just been discovered in Deltona.  Any more word on that find yesteday?  anyone?
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #99 on: November 07, 2008, 12:25:14 PM »

good morning monkey pals!

Here is what I am really confused about....

In the "Cupid" dating profile, KC goes on and on about how she loves being a mom, her daughter is her life, etc.  Now she is 22, taking into consideration the men in her age bracket, well most of them are not looking for a ready made family (no offense intended, just speaking from my own experience as a single mom) and arent really interested in family time, but rather PARTY time.  When KC made that profile I am sure she knew that, so it leads me to think maybe she did actually love Caylee (no nanner throwing please, im not a KC supporter!) at one time.  Could it be that something in her did snap?  I just cant see a woman who says those things about the love for her daughter turn around and drug her, put her in the trunk, let her die and act like nothing has happened.  Not to mention later refer to her as "that child"

I am having a hard time putting into words what my brain is thinking on this, but hopefully you are kinda following me here. I am really really puzzled on this one!

No nanner throwing here.  I follow you & agree that something drastically changed with Casey.  Even her friends said she was a loving mother, but George elluded to the fact in his interview released yesterday, that this new group of friends was not (imow) "kid friendly", especially TL.  Now this could just all be spin, but I think there is some truth to it, imo.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.