April 26, 2024, 11:06:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #55  (Read 317255 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #800 on: November 07, 2008, 10:19:48 PM »

Ok Dolce~ just sent an e-mail. My addy for the public is pcolabeachmom@yahoo.com if needed. Then i can give out the real one!!!  Silly, but it's just a monkey trick.

Lisa~Thanks for the prayer, I'm totally with you that Tim has done his share and is surely blessed.

island, maybe you should request the mod to remove that email address. I'm from MI and I can guess where you are near. Just a thought.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #801 on: November 07, 2008, 10:20:25 PM »

Ok Dolce~ just sent an e-mail. My addy for the public is pcolabeachmom@yahoo.com if needed. Then i can give out the real one!!!  Silly, but it's just a monkey trick.

Lisa~Thanks for the prayer, I'm totally with you that Tim has done his share and is surely blessed.
Thank you!  I replied! 

LISA GREAT PRAYER SWEETY!!!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: November 07, 2008, 10:21:04 PM »

MONKEY'S KLAAS I HOPE THIS IS NOT OFF TOPIC!!

I know it's Not With God!!

Please Lord be with Tim Miller and TES in the night before they do this large search for this little girl.  Please Lord help them in anyway you think is right, Lord you know Tim has felt alot of this same pain Lord help Tim to be strong and help all the other searchers Lord as you know they are from all walks of life and are ther because of the love for this child and the beleif they have in you, I can only hope Lord one and all comes and hear my prayer.

In Jesus name I pray
Amen

Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: November 07, 2008, 10:23:04 PM »

Marlee - O/T

You are proof that if you keep clothes long enough they come back in style (your avatar  )
CMack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #804 on: November 07, 2008, 10:24:24 PM »

Would somebody please direct me the letter written by Cindy and George that implied they were scanning the forums.

Thank you.

Janet

Hello!  Please excuse me as I am still figuring out this site, however I think the letter you are referring too is from the Anthonys My Space Page, I'm not sure how to link to it, but it is all over page 24 of this thread.  Hope I helped??

"Minds are like parachutes...they only function when they are open!"
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: November 07, 2008, 10:24:38 PM »

I visited Murt's chat several times and found it very interesting until the trolls started to harrass.  I think he has good intentions, but he should never have given out so much personal info.  Some people will use that for the most awful purposes.  It is easy to get caught up in a case and perhaps post something that is misinterpreted.  I am sure he is a good person, but he indicated he also had problems with copyright issues, such as letting the Nancy Grace show feed onto his chat site.  He needs to set up a site where he can put people on ignore or boot them when needed.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #806 on: November 07, 2008, 10:25:09 PM »

island, maybe you should request the mod to remove that email address. I'm from MI and I can guess where you are near. Just a thought.
Thanks BooMonkey~nobody know my real name or even what I look like, and the perp has never seen my son since he ws 3yrs old and he looks radiclly different now. So, I feel pretty safe here on monkey island. Thanks for looking out for me.

Dolce, my laptop is on the verge of a meltdown........I haven't seen  reply yet

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
LizzySF
Scared Monkey

My lil' monkey

« Reply #807 on: November 07, 2008, 10:25:17 PM »

Hey Hey Monkeees...I don't know about you...but i'm feeling a bit overloaded with info in the last few days, I am sooooo tired of the Anthony BS, I feel so sad that there are baby killings and abuse (alot in the news lately), I just want TES to find Caylee and put this tear jerker to an end.  I want Casey to stay in jail (for life), I don't ever want to hear or see Cindy again...Let's just pray that TES and all the wonderful volunteers can seal the deal this weekend.  I fell just SPLAT against the wall with this case now...I am so sick of the nonsense.  I will be gone (out of the country, out of civilization for a month starting Dec 14th ie: no internet, no news) and I hope to return to SF and find the headline news reading CASEY GETS LIFE!!!  Why can't we just start the trial now...??? 

"The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco"  Mark Twain   
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #808 on: November 07, 2008, 10:26:07 PM »

, stop!!!  I just wrote a very long message, and it is gone........................................

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: November 07, 2008, 10:26:24 PM »

HERE IS TOMORROW'S PRAYER SCHEDULE - IF YOU RIGHT CLICK ON THE PICTURE YOU CAN PRINT IT TO REMEMBER WHAT TIME YOU ARE SCHEDULED FOR. 

NOTE:  WE STILL HAVE TIME AVAILABLE ON SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 9TH:

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: November 07, 2008, 10:27:35 PM »

Would somebody please direct me the letter written by Cindy and George that implied they were scanning the forums.

Thank you.

Janet

Hello!  Please excuse me as I am still figuring out this site, however I think the letter you are referring too is from the Anthonys My Space Page, I'm not sure how to link to it, but it is all over page 24 of this thread.  Hope I helped??

THAT'S IT!!!!

Thank you CMack.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #811 on: November 07, 2008, 10:27:36 PM »

Marlee - O/T

You are proof that if you keep clothes long enough they come back in style (your avatar  )

LOL Klaas! I was going to change it last week but I figured that since Target had their Christmas stuff out all ready it was ok to keep it just the way it is......
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: November 07, 2008, 10:28:26 PM »

Murt just told all of his listeners that he just received a call from TES. They will talk to him tomorrow about his situation, AND they want the nonsense calls to them concerning Murt to stop! They have not been able to utilize their phones because of people complaining! I can't believe these people! 

I had a strong feeling that it was Anthony supporters/ trolls who were behind Murt's heartbreaking experience today.  I can only suspect who the the initiators or participants of this telephone campaign were.

I contend that this will not be the only attempt to compromise the TES search.

Janet

IMO  the search would have less chance for sabotage from the Cindy supporters and trouble makers (garden variety) if Murt would shut down the live chat while he's there. It seems like mob reaction sometimes with a lot of them, it's hard to stay in his forum because of it. He's got the right heart but not all of his posters do. Again IMO

I have not been over to Murt's site and ... chats are not my thing.

Nevertheless ... I agree.  If Murt has no control over who participates in a chat and ... the trolls are taking over ... the purpose is lost and ... shutting it down would be a good option.

Janet
I haven't been but only a few visits, it feels like free for all roller coaster ride which can be really funny , quick paced etc. but the times i've been some  posters are rude to each other, rude to him kinda smart a**y, which in turn cause others to defend each other, him, so on..it's like when it goes on a negative slant it really plummets. I don't want to offend anyone who enjoys it, I just like this a lot better.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: November 07, 2008, 10:28:54 PM »

Just in from the Myspace of George and Cindy:

November 7, 2008 - Friday

Weekend "Live" & "Ground" Searches: Letter from George and Cindy

Caylee Anthony NEW TIPLINE ESTABLISHED:
1-888-231-5618

Dear friends and supporters,

The past twenty weeks, as you can imagine, has been a nightmare for our family; but we are still holding onto Hope that our Caylee will be home with us soon!

< FONT>

In the past few days we have added new friends to the Caylee Myspace site and added an additional 400 comments.  Please know we do appreciate all of your prayers, positive input, and beautiful comments and cards in the search for our granddaughter.  The official Caylee Anthony sites are used to get information out and positive energy flowing for positive results but all the negative comments, gestures, and threatening tones are and have been being filtered out by our search team members and any of those so-called "friends" are being reported and deleted from our site(s), furthermore, depending on the severity of those messages, those individuals will be deleted from Myspace as well, so please know if you are not here to lend support to us, Kid Finders, Tim Miller, and all the other folks helping bring our granddaughter home, we are taking the appropriate means to keeping the negative folks out and the positive folks updated on search happenings.

This weekend will be hard but in an effort to finding Caylee we have a "live" search and a "ground" search happening, so whether you believe Caylee Marie is still with us or is no longer with us, you have some options of lending a helping hand and being a part of the solution and not the problem: for those that wish to help in the "live" search we encourage you to contact Kid Finders Network or visit our new command & volunteer center to show your support.  For those that believe you can be a help to the "ground" search, please contact Tim Miller's group.  Our family believes Caylee is still alive based on the evidence and leads we have gotten from the public, but we respect others who think otherwise and suggest a helping hand in either search will be more of a benefit to Caylee than that of the negative avenues some have resorted in.  We encourage those with negative agendas to reevaluate your motives and put them into a more positive effort and join the Kid Finders or TEQ teams in order to make a difference bringing our Caylee home.

Due to the overwhelming and inhumane behaviors and actions of many people on Myspace, please know any sites that you have regarding Caylee Marie Anthony have been reviewed and any intentions of deformation of character towards any Anthony family member, the search for Caylee, or any member of the search team are being reported and your sites will be taken down.  We encourage all supporters and friends to please delete any other sites pertaining to Caylee; this is the ONLY OFFICIAL site for Caylee Marie Anthony on Myspace and the only one the family and our search team are managing.  For those supporting the search and have dedicated sites to finding Caylee, we thank you!

Thank you all again for the support, this has been without a doubt the most difficult time in our lives but for the majority of the public that continue to share their similar experiences, their prayers, and the positive messages we have been able to hold up and keep to our objective of finding Caylee Marie!  We hope to see you this weekend and thank you in advance for being a helping hand in the search for Caylee!

Warmest regards,

George and Cindy

Cmack - thanks for the page number.  I knew it was posted but didn't know the page 

Janet - here is the letter from Cindy and George you were looking for.  Was posted on their Myspace.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: November 07, 2008, 10:30:44 PM »

I visited Murt's chat several times and found it very interesting until the trolls started to harrass.  I think he has good intentions, but he should never have given out so much personal info.  Some people will use that for the most awful purposes.  It is easy to get caught up in a case and perhaps post something that is misinterpreted.  I am sure he is a good person, but he indicated he also had problems with copyright issues, such as letting the Nancy Grace show feed onto his chat site.  He needs to set up a site where he can put people on ignore or boot them when needed.

I feel bad for him for all that is going on.... really sad...he seems like a very nice man.  Today I was watching his video and i couldn't even look at the chat, no time to read it as there were 900 people on there, then later 600 people...and a lot of them were really mean.  I read the article you posted about him and the Duckett case.  Could be the reason because word gets around fast. Sad

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
CMack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #815 on: November 07, 2008, 10:34:58 PM »

Glad to help!

"Minds are like parachutes...they only function when they are open!"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: November 07, 2008, 10:37:08 PM »

Klaas ... thanks for bringing Cindy and George's letter forward.

Hubby and I are joining friends for a couple games of bowling this evening.  We will be leaving shortly.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS

Janet
7:30 PM

_____

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #817 on: November 07, 2008, 10:38:14 PM »

MisJ, I hope I got your name right.  A lot of us have known each other a long time and we love to gig each other.  I hope I don't offend you because I love to tease my monkey friends.....they know I love them....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
LizzySF
Scared Monkey

My lil' monkey

« Reply #818 on: November 07, 2008, 10:39:24 PM »

And..yes there's an and..as far as Baez goes...his instincts can't be that far off...I couldn't stomach what it would take to be a defense attorney...it's like sellin' your soul to the devil for wins and better money and stature in the law community.  How whacked is that?  Where have we come as a civilized world. That's not a question, it's a statement.   Read the book BLINK, if you haven't yet.  Too many people find it comfy or strategically convenient to live in the "grey area" because they don't rely on their owns instincts anymore, there is NO clarity in the grey area.  The Anthony's and Baez, and those folks that still believe Caylee is alive are GREY AREA dwellers.  Always a loophole for everything.  Wake up folks!  Walk into the light!!!  LOL

"The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco"  Mark Twain   
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #819 on: November 07, 2008, 10:40:16 PM »

Thanks Dolce~you were in the wrong inbox, I never use that e-mail addy, so it put's everything in spam........you are so sweet to reply Monkey are the best!!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.