April 20, 2024, 07:40:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #55  (Read 317020 times)
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #860 on: November 07, 2008, 11:37:19 PM »

Colt45, glad to see you are home.  Just saw your SN up there & wondering how the informational session went tonight?  You should soon be hitting the hay, so to speak.

Be safe tomorrow & try to stay dry & hope you brought a walking stick for both you & your lovely wife.

Good evening Altruist. The meeting went very well, and everyone is very optimistic for this weekends search. I met MarkLeJame (that dude is small!), and spoke with Leonard. I waked up to Tim Miller and told him: Tim, I'm a member of the Scared Monkey Forum. There are many there who wish they could be here, but they can't. They all send you their love, and support. Then...A gave him a BIG hug, and told them this was from all of you! Tim sends his sincere thanks, and appreciation.

Time for bed.....

Chuck

Thanks Chuck!
My thoughts and prayers will be with you tomorrow!! Stay safe ...

sorry but i'm lmao about Najeme     

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: November 07, 2008, 11:38:54 PM »

Does anybody know what middle school Casey would have gone to??

bikerbev!  Did your son get home from Iraq today?!?

I made this monkey in honor of him coming home!

Altruist, I see you and Rob use the term "SN" ... what does that stand for? I must be having a blonde moment or am just plain uneducated. LOL

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: November 07, 2008, 11:39:03 PM »

6th grade Liberty Middle School per KioMarie Torres Cruz
Thanks
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #863 on: November 07, 2008, 11:40:19 PM »

Thank you islandmonkey for sharing and yes you made the correct choice.
I have never been in your position... but just guessing that at some point you have to make a stand so they Do NOT continue to keep you as a victim.  I Hope this make some sense and wishing you the best.

Oldfart~I'm not worried about me, it's what my son would face if he ever even saw the perp again, and afraid that my gun might "accidentally" discharge if I ever see this man around ever again. We moved out of state for that reason as the perp knew where we lived and my son waa constantly in fear for MY life because that was how he was threatened, and he still carries those fears with him although since we moved he is so much different in the best way ever, he's almost a kid again. If it was just me, I'd be out there now beating those bushes and searching the ground~but it's not

Bless you islandmonkey and your son.   I recall your first post about your situation.  You have done so well to establish a new life for yourself, a new life with safety for your son your goal.  You are wise not to jeopardize, not even a little bit or even for a worthy cause such as this search for Caylee is.  I also know by reading here you have done so very much to assist TES by soliciting donations from businesses re stock donations and your and by donating your own very beautiful prints for those that wish to purchase and then  passing on the purchase price, which is very nominal imo, on to TES.  Have been thinking they would make wonderful Chrissy gifts.

You have done so much to help already.  Please don't let your heart be troubled. 

Thanks so much, you are all such great monkey friends. I just wish I had been a bit wiser and I could have gone to search for Clint as there is not the press involvement on that search. I have to say that since we moved here my heart, my peace and joy are back and I no longer live in a state of worry. I am truly blessed that we found our little slice of heaven, and thank God every day and trust his judgement that out of a evil act good can prevail. Thanks again

You are so welcome.  Peace and joy...that's wonderful!  It's something that money cannot buy.  Be safe, always.
Can.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: November 07, 2008, 11:40:31 PM »

Oh I know this one!!

Hidden Oaks
Very good, Mrs Dolce, you get an AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Hidden Oaks is identified as an Elementary School where KioMarie Torres Cruz & KC used to spend time behind chatting away in the afternoons, per the interview of KioMarie with OCSO.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: November 07, 2008, 11:41:33 PM »

Colt45, glad to see you are home.  Just saw your SN up there & wondering how the informational session went tonight?  You should soon be hitting the hay, so to speak.

Be safe tomorrow & try to stay dry & hope you brought a walking stick for both you & your lovely wife.

Good evening Altruist. The meeting went very well, and everyone is very optimistic for this weekends search. I met MarkLeJame (that dude is small!), and spoke with Leonard. I waked up to Tim Miller and told him: Tim, I'm a member of the Scared Monkey Forum. There are many there who wish they could be here, but they can't. They all send you their love, and support. Then...A gave him a BIG hug, and told them this was from all of you! Tim sends his sincere thanks, and appreciation.

Time for bed.....

Chuck

Has anyone ever seen "The Count" during daylight hours??

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: November 07, 2008, 11:42:02 PM »

Altruist, I see you and Rob use the term "SN" ... what does that stand for? I must be having a blonde moment or am just plain uneducated. LOL

SN = screen name, LOL back at ya!
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #867 on: November 07, 2008, 11:42:34 PM »

Time for bed.....

Chuck

Thank-you Chuck. I got goosebumps reading that, could  feel the strength of that hug.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: November 07, 2008, 11:42:59 PM »

Time for bed.....

Chuck

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: November 07, 2008, 11:43:47 PM »

Klaas,

Sorry, but I don't understand what LEP means next to my name on the prayer schedule?? 

Poster Lake Erie Princess (LEP) chose to also pray at the same time.

Thanks Klaas.  Good I'll pray with LEP. 

MM - I still want you "left in pew!!" 

MT, what time do you have to get up tomorrow for the search? 
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #870 on: November 07, 2008, 11:44:10 PM »

I am not the only one that was trying to figure that one out now!! When I see initials I sometimes know and sometimes don't!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #871 on: November 07, 2008, 11:44:52 PM »

Good night Everybody!!  I am off to bed too.  I am all prepared for tomorrow with my new walking stick, bug spray and small back pack!! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #872 on: November 07, 2008, 11:44:55 PM »

Time for bed.....

Chuck

Sounds like someone else I know.....

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: November 07, 2008, 11:45:45 PM »

Ahhhh .. Screen Name!!

I am used to IRC where we use Nick Names and was racking my brain trying to figure this one out.

LOL!

Thanks so much, Altruist.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: November 07, 2008, 11:45:52 PM »

Good night Everybody!!  I am off to bed too.  I am all prepared for tomorrow with my new walking stick, bug spray and small back pack!! 
Please be careful, we need you back here.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: November 07, 2008, 11:46:14 PM »

Oh I know this one!!

Hidden Oaks
Very good, Mrs Dolce, you get an AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Hidden Oaks is identified as an Elementary School where KioMarie Torres Cruz & KC used to spend time behind chatting away in the afternoons, per the interview of KioMarie with OCSO.
Did she actually attend it?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: November 07, 2008, 11:47:03 PM »

Sleep well; we will be with you in spirit tomorrow!!!

Good night, MT

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #877 on: November 07, 2008, 11:47:05 PM »

Get some sleep, and check your email.  Prayers for you and Colt and all the others!!!! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #878 on: November 07, 2008, 11:48:00 PM »

Good night MT!!  You will do great tomorrow!!! 

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: November 07, 2008, 11:48:16 PM »

I am not the only one that was trying to figure that one out now!! When I see initials I sometimes know and sometimes don't!
Thanks so much for asking!  He called a little while ago, said he'll be on a plane and at the airport in D.C. tomorrow afternoon.  Wahoo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.