March 28, 2024, 02:07:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #55  (Read 315764 times)
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2008, 11:23:58 AM »

OK Destiny dish!!! I have to get going soon and I want to hear what you have to say!!!

Checking notes....this has not even been told to LP yet...at least from me....a few who read here know...so here goes...

Last week in one of my convos with Body Farm and ORNL...there seems to be a *finished* entomology report.....I was told based on the results of this report...which has been sent to FBI.....that the ONLY thing Casey could hope for at this point was a plea bargain.....since when do maggots from a certian car...contain human DNA....huh?.......Des

What is ORNL ?  Can any of us call Body Farm and they will tell us this, or how does that work.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2008, 11:24:19 AM »

OK Destiny dish!!! I have to get going soon and I want to hear what you have to say!!!

Checking notes....this has not even been told to LP yet...at least from me....a few who read here know...so here goes...

Last week in one of my convos with Body Farm and ORNL...there seems to be a *finished* entomology report.....I was told based on the results of this report...which has been sent to FBI.....that the ONLY thing Casey could hope for at this point was a plea bargain.....since when do maggots from a certian car...contain human DNA....huh?.......Des

Yep, that's what I figured. The maggots have it. Thank you Des!!!!

Happy Friday monkeys!!!

I remember you, Caylee.
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2008, 11:24:21 AM »

Yes, it looks like the prosecution wanted info on a person blogging at the FOX Orlando blog.

Klaas, what's your take on the media reports released yesterday?  Did anyone else expect at any moment of the d/l to see SM..........lol, I did

TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2008, 11:24:31 AM »

Klaas, I posted after the lock...lol

It's in the media section dump.  I think for Fox's board.  They even have a page of posts copied but I think only one was highlighted.

Yes, it looks like the prosecution wanted info on a person blogging at the FOX Orlando blog.

The prosection wanted the info?  Not defense ?

I know that kind of threw me off for a second, too.  The post was highlighted and you know how it grays out the print when you photocopy...plus it was teeny.  I wasn't able to read it.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2008, 11:24:44 AM »

It's in the media section dump.  I think for Fox's board.  They even have a page of posts copied but I think only one was highlighted.

Hmmm, Klass.  Any ideas?

Also, before the lock, someone had mentioned that KC had to cough-up $8,000 to retain her defense lawyer.  The A's have to be broke since their life savings went down the tube with KC.  So, where are these people coming up with money?  Neither have been working for the past few months, have they?  Even so, I would imagine they would be living paycheck to paycheck.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2008, 11:24:56 AM »

Des, wow, that sounds straight off a CSI program where they put the maggots in the blender.

Klaas, I don't know the protocol for this but you can give my email address to Bud's Girl.

I call it the maggot milkshake...yep they did it...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
yeknomaras
Scared Monkey

read the name backwards! :)

« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2008, 11:25:19 AM »

Bring Caylee home.
<3
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2008, 11:25:54 AM »

Wow!  But with that, why would the DA say that they don't have enough evidence to seek the death penalty?

Lisa

Lisa, from personal experience, I dont think it is about having the evidence, rather, about meeting the dp criteria...for instance, the state knew for sure that the scum who killed my friends daughter met 1 criteria, the other they were not so sure they could PROVE, so rather than going for the dp and murder 1 with a chance of one juror stirring the  pot, they went for murder 2 life w/o parole KNOWING they could get a conviction...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
CharlieGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

~JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE~

« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2008, 11:26:02 AM »

The prosection wanted the info?  Not defense ?

Could it have to do with YM? 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2008, 11:26:03 AM »

I wanted to mention something about the location of the meeting, the Tabu Nightclub.  The Tabu Nightclub doesn't even open until 10pm.  The meeting will be from 6-9pm.  So while you guys are having your meeting the place is closed to the general public.

What is going on?  Those who have obstructed and undermine the efforts of Tim Miller (TES) are now upholding and playing a key role in the search.  The flip flop does not make sense.

I am so afraid that some "volunteers" have been planted by the defense and ... the search is going to be compromised.

According to pink angel ... Mark NeJame owns TABU NIGHTCLUB.

Janet

THE CORE TEAM OF NEJAME????

https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/uploads/Orientation.pdf

November 7, 2008 - Friday 
This Weekend’s Ground Search

Texas Equusearch's Search this Weekend

Our family and search team believe Caylee is still alive and we continue to follow up on thousands of leads and tips.  Kid Finders Network has been a wonderful resource for getting Caylee's photo and other vital search items out to the public since the day we learned of her disappearance.  We will continue keeping hope alive and have never stopped looking for Caylee despite what the public perception has been, but we support however the public can turn negative energy into a positive effort; whether supporting our search efforts or that of the efforts being made this weekend. If you wish to lend a helping hand please contact Tim Miller's group listed below and see how you can be a part of the solution and not the problem.  Together with Kid Finders Network, Tim Miller, and all of the volunteers working together to help bring home Caylee Marie we thank everyone!

Weekend Ground Search call:
Call James Copenhaver
(407) 897-1184 or searchorlando@aol.com
www.pleasefindcaylee.com

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=122459029&blogID=446872423

NANCY GRACE
More Investigative Documents Released in Casey Anthony Murder Case
Aired November 6, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: I understand that your client, Cindy Anthony, has been very opposed in the past to Tim Miller with Equusearch coming and searching for possible remains of Caylee. Why?

NEJAME: That`s not correct. Tim is here with me right now. Tim and Cindy had a meeting in my office today...

GRACE: Recently. I said in the past.

NEJAME: Well, in the past, there was a misunderstanding. Cindy -- when Tim first came -- I think Tim can better speak to it. There was an understanding that he was coming here to search for a Caylee who was still with us. Tim ended up primarily doing a search, a ground search for a Caylee who`s no longer with us. And there was miscommunication, misunderstanding. Cindy fully supports and appreciates the people that are going out and assisting any positive way they can, whether they believe Caylee is with us or Caylee`s not with us.

And so that`s what we`ve been assisting them, is to communicate. Now there`s a full and complete understanding, and there were tears and there were hugs and there was an understanding. And I think that -- in fact, I know George and Cindy fully support everybody`s assistance, especially Tim`s, so that we can get some answers. And what`s being set up is a ground search and a live search. So we`ve got all answers for all people.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/06/ng.01.html

CINDY ANTHONY - SEPTEMBER 2, 2008

NANCY GRACE
Missing Toddler`s Mother Reportedly Turns Down Immunity Offer
Aired September 2, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Miss Anthony, I know that you want more volunteers to show up to search. Is that correct?

C. ANTHONY: No. Actually, I don`t. I think it`s a waste of time searching in the woods behind, you know -- back by the airport and all that because, you know, I know Caylee is alive.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/02/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2008, 11:26:44 AM »

What is ORNL ?  Can any of us call Body Farm and they will tell us this, or how does that work.

I think any of us could try but I think Destiny has special skills in getting people to talk -- welcome back Des.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2008, 11:27:16 AM »

Hmmm, Klass.  Any ideas?

Also, before the lock, someone had mentioned that KC had to cough-up $8,000 to retain her defense lawyer.  The A's have to be broke since their life savings went down the tube with KC.  So, where are these people coming up with money?  Neither have been working for the past few months, have they?  Even so, I would imagine they would be living paycheck to paycheck.

I think it was $5000 and where she got that money is a good question, I don't think George and Cindy even know. 
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2008, 11:27:17 AM »

Oak Ridge National Laboratory

Body Farm (UT Knoxville) works in conjunction with Oak Ridge sometimes
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2008, 11:28:04 AM »

ok, well with the addition of the maggots containing Caylee's DNA -- I'm assuming that is what the report will say --
isn't it even more strange to take the death penalty off the table??? That is what the proescutors did yesterday right?
We know she's deceased. But maybe it's that they don't know how for sure.

I remember you, Caylee.
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2008, 11:28:40 AM »

So glad to have you back, Des.  Missed you and all of your info.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2008, 11:28:49 AM »

Wow!  But with that, why would the DA say that they don't have enough evidence to seek the death penalty?

Lisa

Lisa, from personal experience, I dont think it is about having the evidence, rather, about meeting the dp criteria...for instance, the state knew for sure that the scum who killed my friends daughter met 1 criteria, the other they were not so sure they could PROVE, so rather than going for the dp and murder 1 with a chance of one juror stirring the  pot, they went for murder 2 life w/o parole KNOWING they could get a conviction...

Okay.  So they feel more confident getting a conviction with life instead of DP.  Makes sense.  I'm so sorry about your friends daughter.

Lisa
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2008, 11:29:37 AM »

Des, wow, that sounds straight off a CSI program where they put the maggots in the blender.

Klaas, I don't know the protocol for this but you can give my email address to Bud's Girl.

I call it the maggot milkshake...yep they did it...Des

Ever thought of a career in the lucrative diet business?  With one sentence you've stopped my craving for milk shakes......ever!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2008, 11:29:50 AM »

I wonder if those maggots also contained high levels of certain drugs or chemicals?

Lisa
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2008, 11:30:26 AM »

Ever thought of a career in the lucrative diet business?  With one sentence you've stopped my craving for milk shakes......ever!

Wish it worked like that for me.

I remember you, Caylee.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2008, 11:30:48 AM »

ok, well with the addition of the maggots containing Caylee's DNA -- I'm assuming that is what the report will say --
isn't it even more strange to take the death penalty off the table??? That is what the proescutors did yesterday right?
We know she's deceased. But maybe it's that they don't know how for sure.

Just the fact of Casey killing Caylee does not mean she is eligible for the death penalty...there are certain criteria that have to be met...here in La. there are 4 criteria...you have to meet at least 2 to be eligible for the dp and the state darn well better be able to prove it to a jury to get it...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.