April 30, 2024, 01:21:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #55  (Read 317534 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #760 on: November 07, 2008, 09:37:26 PM »

This is a little o/t, but can someone tell me what ever happened to switchy and her dead squirrel??

Excuse me???
Ha ha!!  Hi cuteascanbe, I do not think I have talked to you before....

Switchy is a monkey who found a dead squirrell in the middle of the road, and took it home with her to do an experiment to see if a dead squirrell after a few days would smell like a dead body.  Casey had tried to explain the smell of decomp to her friends as that of a squirrell who had crawled up into her car engine and died.
That's why I'm here!!! Alot of information and alot of laughs!!
She sure had some funny posts with that squirrell.  Of course all of us egged her on with it, having her put it in odd places, in tupperware, on the hot porch....now she is not posting any more...

LOL, maybe she was overcome by the fumes??? 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #761 on: November 07, 2008, 09:37:41 PM »

Murt just told all of his listeners that he just received a call from TES. They will talk to him tomorrow about his situation, AND they want the nonsense calls to them concerning Murt to stop! They have not been able to utilize their phones because of people complaining! I can't believe these people! 

WTH! Murt threatened to just pull the plug on his program if they persisted. Some armchair jockys trying to feel like big cheese and "Help" Murt are just hurting everyone, including him! I love Murt but maybe he should just pull the plug until this blows over.
Maybe Murt needs to pull the plug and just hook up with TES...  someway with a more or less closed site.   Report what TES needs, show video (IF possible of command center activities) etc.
A wide open site... is just that...  all the nuts in the world that want to have a voice in something will show up  and say what the want to.      JMO of course

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: November 07, 2008, 09:39:45 PM »

For those of us too far away to really do anything, except watch this horrible situation, let's think about ppl in our real lives who might be in need and see if we can do anything for them ... a random act of human kindness. We have a homless man in our neighbourhood, my daugther is bothered by it, they are going to give him some small currency gift cards for Christmas. I am going to think of something for the kiddo I know who is close who is beng raised by a single Mommy who is struggling. An " elfing".
As I've expressed before, I do not believe in this huge expenditure on manpower and effort and funds to Caylee. Spend it on the living or on searches where they are just newly missing and there is a chance for a rescue. We all think differently and I wish the searchers safety and a resolution. I mean no disrespect to anyone who is putting forth the effort, it is just an opinion. 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: November 07, 2008, 09:40:33 PM »

Murt just told all of his listeners that he just received a call from TES. They will talk to him tomorrow about his situation, AND they want the nonsense calls to them concerning Murt to stop! They have not been able to utilize their phones because of people complaining! I can't believe these people! 
OMG that was my fear!!! 

Monken thank you for the update.

What is wrong with these people?  Are you serious???  Look at yourselves, is it all a show to you?  Not you Monkeys, but those moronic posters over there at Murts.  This is about justice for Caylee, not "who gets to see what first". 

Murt may have good intentions and his heart may be in the right place, but I sure do think he went about his leave this afternoon in the wrong fashion.  Murt, I know you did not intend for this to happen, but it is not going to help your case.

This is really upsetting to me, TES should not even have to be dealing with this type of issue. TES has even set up a meeting with Murt tomorrow morning at 7:00 AM to try & solve their problems. They are just so accommodating to everyone! They do not have to do this, but they are! If there is a problem with Murt covering this that doesn't jive with TES, then that's just the way it is. Please let them do their job! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #764 on: November 07, 2008, 09:40:36 PM »

thumleft  Marlee has not gone missing in the kitchen

Ha! I don't even know where my pans are anymore.....no one has to worry about me getting lost in the kitchen.....lol

Hi!
Hey Marlee!  Its great to see you!!

Hi Dolce! Can't wait to hear about the the sexes of the babies next week!!
Neither can I!!  LOL  I love a reason to shop, and I love to shop without a reason too.  LOL
I will post it all in the Musing as soon as I know!! 
I bet you are so thrilled!!  OT Rob bought two pieces of pie-cream and banana, i saved the banana for YOU!! The babies will love it!
Oh yummy!!  Why you trying to get me fat Littleone? LOL  Just playin with ya!  Thank you for thinking of me and the babies.  I talk to them a lot and tell them I am happy with whatever sex they decide to be.  Thanks for pie Rob!
Noooo i would never try to do that!!  YVW Dolce, you are really blessed!!  And i know you will be so thrilled whatever sex they are!! 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #765 on: November 07, 2008, 09:41:04 PM »

I was on my way today and I caught video of the searchers, and it loooked like Dog and many, many others, Craig Rivera, etc., and because I NEVER want the man who harmed my son knowing what state I lived in, I had second thoughts and decided against it. WAY too much media coverage. Sad, now I wish I had decided to go to La and search for Clint, I just feel horrible for not going but I wasn't about to take that risk

Am glad that you decided on being safe rather than sorry.  It is not worth putting anybody at risk, really.  You made the right decision.
Thanks for that, I did feel terrible, but I just had a bad gut reaction, and I have learned the hard way to trust in those.

I think you need to give yourself credit & be proud of yourself for obtaining wisdom from a life lesson hard learned.

Thanks~you make me feel better!!!!! Also, the squirrel experiment has me laughing out loud

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #766 on: November 07, 2008, 09:41:05 PM »

I was on my way today and I caught video of the searchers, and it loooked like Dog and many, many others, Craig Rivera, etc., and because I NEVER want the man who harmed my son knowing what state I lived in, I had second thoughts and decided against it. WAY too much media coverage. Sad, now I wish I had decided to go to La and search for Clint, I just feel horrible for not going but I wasn't about to take that risk

Am glad that you decided on being safe rather than sorry.  It is not worth putting anybody at risk, really.  You made the right decision.
Thanks for that, I did feel terrible, but I just had a bad gut reaction, and I have learned the hard way to trust in those.

I think you need to give yourself credit & be proud of yourself for obtaining wisdom from a life lesson hard learned.
Islandmonkey so sorry to hear of your experience, but it sounds like you have a great grasp on things now.  Your child and your safety come first, you do what you can, no one can ask any more than that of anyone.  Email me at my address in my profile, I have a question to ask you, if thats alright.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: November 07, 2008, 09:44:42 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/17929243/detail.html

Large Caylee Search Planned For Saturday
EquuSearch To Focus On 25-Square Mile Area

POSTED: 6:12 am EST November 7, 2008
UPDATED: 6:18 pm EST November 7, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- It's being called the largest search effort ever for a missing child.

About 3,000 people are expected to show up to try to locate 3-year-old Caylee Anthony who has been missing for 116 days.

This is the third time Texas-based EquuSearch will look for her.

The Orange Co. Sheriff's Department loaned EquuSearch a helicopter so that they can take aerial photos of the area.

"We have brand new technology that we are using that we didn't have last time we were here," said Mandy Albritton of EquuSearch. "The imaging is so specific that it can actually look down into the water and determine if the shadows they see are rocks, log or a body."

Their 25-square mile search area will stretch from Maitland south to Flamingo and east to Christmas and is based on mother Casey Anthony's cell tower hits.

Teams will start at the area near Hoffner and Goldenrod Road where George Anthony has recently been spotted.

"What has he been seen doing out here... well we got different reports that he was walking out of the woods here, others say he would sit and stare,” said Tim Miller of EquuSearch.

“What could that mean? Well everyone can read something into it as maybe he knows something. I don't believe that. I know that they have had some difficult times getting their sign out and stuff and he was possibly looking for a spot to do that. For that reason this area is a hot spot. For that reason law enforcement wants this area cleared very first," said Miller.

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla is back in Orlando and believes he and EquuSearch can find the missing toddler by Monday.

Those interested in volunteering in the search Saturday should meet at the intersection of Judge Road and Shadowridge Drive in the Orlando Int'l Airport area at 8 a.m.

Meanwhile, the state wants to silence all key players because of an overflow of media coverage in the case against mother Casey Anthony.

An assistant prosecutor asked a judge for a gag order against Casey's defense team, sheriff's investigators, prosecutors and even the Anthony family.

This after the state attorney's office said it doesn't have enough evidence to seek the death penalty in Anthony's trial, but prosecutors said if detectives find Caylee's body, the death penalty could be back on the table.

The life of Casey Anthony implies that Caylee Marie's remains must not be found.  This is the reason that the flip flop by George and Cindy in the last couple of days regarding both Tim Miller and the TES search does not make sense.  I suspect that their motivation is to compromise the TES search this weekend.

Tim ... do not be deceived.  You have a heart of gold but ... emotional decisions do not always have a solid foundation.

Sincerely, Janet

+++++++

Massive Search To Begin For Caylee
3-Year-Old Girl Last Seen In Mid-June
POSTED: 12:20 pm EST November 7, 2008
UPDATED: 12:53 pm EST November 7, 2008

Cindy Anthony, who believes her granddauther is still alive, will not assist in the search.

"I talked with Cindy yesterday, and we hugged -- and we even had some tears come out -- but I don't believe that (Caylee's) alive," Miller said.

Miller said a meeting will be held Friday at 6 p.m. at the Taboo nightclub in Orlando for anyone who is interested in joining in the search, which is scheduled to take place Saturday at 8 a.m.

http://www.local6.com/news/17931576/detail.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: November 07, 2008, 09:45:02 PM »

Goodnight Monkeys!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: November 07, 2008, 09:47:17 PM »

o/t for a moment

From a friend today that lives in Wyoming! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: November 07, 2008, 09:47:25 PM »

Someone sent me this link.  You guys have probably seen it.  I suppose this is what Murt means when he says he almost got railroaded once.

http://www.local6.com/news/10735834/detail.html
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #771 on: November 07, 2008, 09:47:35 PM »

WTH! Murt threatened to just pull the plug on his program if they persisted. Some armchair jockys trying to feel like big cheese and "Help" Murt are just hurting everyone, including him! I love Murt but maybe he should just pull the plug until this blows over.

I was warned by someone last week that this was about to turn into a three ring circus.

That someone is TJ Ward.  if anyone knows circuses - it's TJ...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #772 on: November 07, 2008, 09:47:58 PM »

Islandmonkey so sorry to hear of your experience, but it sounds like you have a great grasp on things now.  Your child and your safety come first, you do what you can, no one can ask any more than that of anyone.  Email me at my address in my profile, I have a question to ask you, if thats alright.

Thanks Dolce, I'm always available and will meet you there.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: November 07, 2008, 09:49:51 PM »

Thanks~you make me feel better!!!!! Also, the squirrel experiment has me laughing out loud [/quote]

Oh, squishy provided us with laughs 'til we cried, Monken has done the same for me & a few others as well have provided uncontrollable laughter when our spirits needed lifting.  I miss Bernie Mac, watch him every early morning (repeats) that I am up, he does that for me as well with the little things that family life offers us & am so saddened that his talent is lost to us.
CMack
Scared Monkey

« Reply #774 on: November 07, 2008, 09:52:02 PM »

For those of us too far away to really do anything, except watch this horrible situation, let's think about ppl in our real lives who might be in need and see if we can do anything for them ... a random act of human kindness. We have a homless man in our neighbourhood, my daugther is bothered by it, they are going to give him some small currency gift cards for Christmas. I am going to think of something for the kiddo I know who is close who is beng raised by a single Mommy who is struggling. An " elfing".
As I've expressed before, I do not believe in this huge expenditure on manpower and effort and funds to Caylee. Spend it on the living or on searches where they are just newly missing and there is a chance for a rescue. We all think differently and I wish the searchers safety and a resolution. I mean no disrespect to anyone who is putting forth the effort, it is just an opinion. 

Any is a good day for random acts of kindness.  Good idea!

"Minds are like parachutes...they only function when they are open!"
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: November 07, 2008, 09:53:52 PM »

IslandMonkey
Switchy posts http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=4313;sa=showPosts

Sept 26th was about the last report on franken squirrell I think.   
Wish they were still posting ...

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #776 on: November 07, 2008, 09:54:21 PM »

Dolce~ are you still here??? I went to your profile and signed in, but not sure how that IM works...

[
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #777 on: November 07, 2008, 09:55:08 PM »

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #778 on: November 07, 2008, 09:58:18 PM »

Dolce~ are you still here??? I went to your profile and signed in, but not sure how that IM works...
Oh no, I meant just send me an email, my email address is listed on my profile. 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #779 on: November 07, 2008, 09:58:52 PM »

IslandMonkey
Switchy posts http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=4313;sa=showPosts

Sept 26th was about the last report on franken squirrell I think.   
Wish they were still posting ...
OMG Thanks OF for the laughes!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.