March 28, 2024, 11:56:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #55  (Read 315758 times)
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1900 on: November 09, 2008, 12:43:47 AM »

Poor Tim.  He said jokingly if he ever knew that TES would get this big, he never would have started it.  I am sure there are days that he must wonder "what the hell did I get myself into."   

I am sure everybody had different experiences today and had different opinions of how things went.  Tim was yelling to get "zone 1" out now!!  They were on the buses.  I was in zone 2 and waited.  I watched and listened!  I am just telling you what I observed!! 

I am wouldnt have traded today for anything but I am just saying things got off to a rocky start for Tim.  He still took the time to come over and talk to me and give me hug!!  He was being pulled in 100 different directions.  BTW, Nejames was in the control center trailer with Tim and others.

No doubt Count Chocula was reporting to that vile creature CA as soon as he left if not earlier.
haha   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1901 on: November 09, 2008, 12:44:24 AM »

I read the whole time of the "red" dress finding too and didn't remember that at all.  I even said are you sure??  What name do you go by??  He said either his real name or crimewriter? - havent checked yet.

He said the group (F3?) that found the red dress called him and he called Tim.  Tim was upset about this getting leaked because they knew it was nothing - suspected it was maybe even a plant and didn't want a big thing made of nothing!!  NG caught him off guard and he was trying to just dismiss it - said it was a TES searcher.  Not intentionally misleading anyone - just trying to move off the subject!!  Does that make sense?

He is a member at SM, was approved on October 13th but he's never posted here.  I don't remember ANY talk about him being bashed or even talked about pertaining to that red dress.  It wasn't really an issue here.  He may have us confused with another site. 

I remember when Tim Miller was upset on NG about the dress.  What I don't remember is any bashing going on about David Lohr or his site pertaining to the dress.  He is wrong, IMO.

I thought so! I kept saying nicely - I just dont remember that, I was on at the time too.  Hey he gave me his card, maybe I will call him!! LOL

LP and Rob were handing out cards too.  They are like "baseball" trading cards!!  LOL  He is a character!!   
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1902 on: November 09, 2008, 12:47:18 AM »

I'm just sitting here thinking, I know the subject of Lee's house being close to CA & GA's has been talked about. And thoughts that the pings may come from the same tower if KC was at Lee's house has been discussed. And IIRC in one of GA's interviews, I think he said Lee's house was on the next street. I know LE has checked CA's yard. But, with Lee refusing to take a lie detector. And basically, dropping out of site. KC stating that Caylee is "close to home". Has LE bothered checking Lee's yard?
I'm sure a monkey has asked this before,  but I just can't seem to get this out of my head!!!

I would certainly hope so.

Found it very strange that LA gave his address as being right there on Hopespring Dr. 7/15/08 to OCSO.  He didn't live there but that is the address he listed on his statement that night.  There's a lot we don't know & is no way to find out either.

I wish Tim Miller would kick both LP & Count Chocula to the curb, they should not be given credibility or accomodations at the expense of Tim Miller, TES or their supporter's.  What kind of donation did Count Chocula make to TES today from his profits at the Tabu?
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1903 on: November 09, 2008, 12:50:41 AM »

Murt just stood up for SM and WS.  He said if you want to talk bad about those boards, don't go there!  He wasn't going to have it.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1904 on: November 09, 2008, 12:50:47 AM »

Dottie, I copied from a creative poster that nickname of Count Chocula, it just seems the right fit.  You must admit there is a remarkable resemblance.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1905 on: November 09, 2008, 12:52:02 AM »

Poor Tim.  He said jokingly if he ever knew that TES would get this big, he never would have started it.  I am sure there are days that he must wonder "what the hell did I get myself into."   

I am sure everybody had different experiences today and had different opinions of how things went.  Tim was yelling to get "zone 1" out now!!  They were on the buses.  I was in zone 2 and waited.  I watched and listened!  I am just telling you what I observed!! 

I am wouldnt have traded today for anything but I am just saying things got off to a rocky start for Tim.  He still took the time to come over and talk to me and give me hug!!  He was being pulled in 100 different directions.  BTW, Nejames was in the control center trailer with Tim and others

Is he as creepy looking in person as he is on TV? 

LOL - He is really small - no make up on !!  I am curious to know what Tim thinks of him.  Personally, I dont think I have ever seen any lawyer offering this much.  It may be "politically" motivated but he still has helped out TES.  I will give him that!!  He didnt have to - certainly no-one likes his clients any more for it!!  JMO
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1906 on: November 09, 2008, 12:53:08 AM »

Hi everyone...I am just now catching up on all of yesterday's events.  I wasn't able to get on the computer because we picked up our son at the airport today.  That's a long story, but by the time we stopped for dinner and visited with our kids..it was a long day.  Our son is home!  And we can kiss army life to the wind now.  He is ready to get on with his life/career and I'm ready for that too. All day my mind with with Tes and the searchers and I just kept having this dreaded feeling that even with thousands of people searching, I kept having this terrible feeling that Caylee wasn't going to be found.  As much as I prayed the night before for her to be found I couldn't shake off that awful feeling.  Its kinda like the feeling you get when your dog runs off and you search and search and can't find him.  I think Casey put Caylee's body in a place that was fast to dump.  Nowhere that it would take great effort to get to and or hard work to cover her up.  Honestly, I'm thinking dumpster/landfill.  That's the simplest way for get rid of her.  That's jmo.  Didn't mean to make this long....thanks everyone who remembered my son coming home!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1907 on: November 09, 2008, 12:54:22 AM »

Hi Mytime

I'm getting ready to say my prayer in 10 minutes, but wanted to welcome you home to the cage.  I have family here right now and we're watching a movie.     so I have to rush my thoughts.   Are you going again tomorrow? 
alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1908 on: November 09, 2008, 12:57:40 AM »

I am wouldnt have traded today for anything but I am just saying things got off to a rocky start for Tim.  He still took the time to come over and talk to me and give me hug!!  He was being pulled in 100 different directions.  BTW, Nejames was in the control center trailer with Tim and others.

No doubt Count Chocula was reporting to that vile creature CA as soon as he left if not earlier.

Im sure he was texting the evil one while he was setting there, we all know how those A's like to text!   

I just want to say THANK YOU!! to everyone who contributed to the search today, whether searching, donating food, water or $.  It makes me very proud to be among such honorable people and feel a little better about the good of mankind.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1909 on: November 09, 2008, 12:58:06 AM »

I'm just sitting here thinking, I know the subject of Lee's house being close to CA & GA's has been talked about. And thoughts that the pings may come from the same tower if KC was at Lee's house has been discussed. And IIRC in one of GA's interviews, I think he said Lee's house was on the next street. I know LE has checked CA's yard. But, with Lee refusing to take a lie detector. And basically, dropping out of site. KC stating that Caylee is "close to home". Has LE bothered checking Lee's yard?
I'm sure a monkey has asked this before,  but I just can't seem to get this out of my head!!!

I would certainly hope so.

Found it very strange that LA gave his address as being right there on Hopespring Dr. 7/15/08 to OCSO.  He didn't live there but that is the address he listed on his statement that night.  There's a lot we don't know & is no way to find out either.

I wish Tim Miller would kick both LP & Count Chocula to the curb, they should not be given credibility or accomodations at the expense of Tim Miller, TES or their supporter's.  What kind of donation did Count Chocula make to TES today from his profits at the Tabu?

I have learned so much from my husband - in business matters. I used to lead with my emotions too.  Smart buiness people lead with the heads.  IMO. Tim is smart not to burn any bridges!! 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1910 on: November 09, 2008, 01:01:29 AM »

I have learned so much from my husband - in business matters. I used to lead with my emotions too.  Smart buiness people lead with the heads.  IMO. Tim is smart not to burn any bridges!! 

yes but but... NeJame got nationwide advertising for his honky tonk. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1911 on: November 09, 2008, 01:02:21 AM »

LOL, you & I will never agree on that issue.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1912 on: November 09, 2008, 01:02:31 AM »

Hi Mytime

I'm getting ready to say my prayer in 10 minutes, but wanted to welcome you home to the cage.  I have family here right now and we're watching a movie.     so I have to rush my thoughts.   Are you going again tomorrow? 

No, tomorrow I have to play hostess to customers.  Hopefully, they will be golfing for a most of the morning and thank God for footaball in the afternoon.  And if I get really lucky, they will go out on the boat fishing in the evening!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1913 on: November 09, 2008, 01:04:26 AM »

LOL, you & I will never agree on that issue.

Oh, how my emotions want to agree with you!! 
alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1914 on: November 09, 2008, 01:05:20 AM »

Hi everyone...I am just now catching up on all of yesterday's events.  I wasn't able to get on the computer because we picked up our son at the airport today.  That's a long story, but by the time we stopped for dinner and visited with our kids..it was a long day.  Our son is home!  And we can kiss army life to the wind now.  He is ready to get on with his life/career and I'm ready for that too. All day my mind with with Tes and the searchers and I just kept having this dreaded feeling that even with thousands of people searching, I kept having this terrible feeling that Caylee wasn't going to be found.  As much as I prayed the night before for her to be found I couldn't shake off that awful feeling.  Its kinda like the feeling you get when your dog runs off and you search and search and can't find him.  I think Casey put Caylee's body in a place that was fast to dump.  Nowhere that it would take great effort to get to and or hard work to cover her up.  Honestly, I'm thinking dumpster/landfill.  That's the simplest way for get rid of her.  That's jmo.  Didn't mean to make this long....thanks everyone who remembered my son coming home!

BikerBev - I am SOOOOOOOO happy for you and your family! 
I am with you on the dumpster, that is what I was sure of when the story first broke.  KC is so not ambitious that I easily see her placing Caylee in the dumpset at Amscot, but then the ping maps made me second guess.  The dumpster is just such a simple solution and in all likelyhood, the dumpster would be dumped before anyone was on to KC and her awful secret.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1915 on: November 09, 2008, 01:06:55 AM »

Bev God bless your son for serving. Im happy he's home now. My son leaves for Navy next May for 6 years.
I think Casey used the dumpster also.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1916 on: November 09, 2008, 01:08:01 AM »

yes but but... NeJame got nationwide advertising for his honky tonk. 

Very true!!  I agree but when have you ever seen any lawyer be at all helpful!!  I am not a "lawyer" fan at all so I will give him some credit!!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1917 on: November 09, 2008, 01:09:27 AM »

Have no idea if it's true but today in Murt's chat they brought up the dumpster and several of the posters who seemed normal said that LE did do a search of the landfill where the dumpster would have been unloaded.  But seems like that would have made the news.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1918 on: November 09, 2008, 01:09:43 AM »

If that was the method of disposing then GA, CA & LA are even worst than I  even imagined.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1919 on: November 09, 2008, 01:13:49 AM »

God Bless your son and I bet you are all so happy he is home safe.

This is the opinion of many of the locals too.  Actually, a very nice older man stopped and had this very same conversation with my husband.  LOL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.