March 28, 2024, 04:03:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #55  (Read 315735 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1940 on: November 09, 2008, 01:41:22 AM »

Mytime - I just want to say thanks for searching today.  Thank your husband as well.

I've had a long day in the forum so I'm going to call it a night.  If CBB and Bearly don't stay up for it I guess the thread may just go beyond 100.  No big deal anyway.

GOODNIGHT ALL!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1941 on: November 09, 2008, 01:44:35 AM »

Night Klaas! Don't worry, it'll get changed! 
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1942 on: November 09, 2008, 01:47:41 AM »

Mytime - I just want to say thanks for searching today.  Thank your husband as well.

I've had a long day in the forum so I'm going to call it a night.  If CBB and Bearly don't stay up for it I guess the thread may just go beyond 100.  No big deal anyway.

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Nite, Klaas
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1943 on: November 09, 2008, 01:50:59 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Good night Klaas!  I have to say, my husband was awesome today!  I have to him credit too especially if i give others credit!! LOL

Interesting article!  Heard quite a bit about this today!! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1944 on: November 09, 2008, 01:55:40 AM »

The Latest Developments in the Caylee Anthony Search
It was a busy day today in the search for Casey Anthony's missing daughter, 2-year-old Caylee Anthony. While we did not get the expected turnout – about 1,300 volunteers showed up – we were able to cover a lot of ground and clear over one third of the search grid.

Unfortunately, some things got a bit out of hand today when some volunteers leaked information on the Internet about some of the items that were found.

Earlier today, I attempted to clear up the details about the team of forensic students that made a find near Jay Blanchard Park. There was initially a bit of confusion over that because there were several finds made in the park today.

Some bones, which have since been identified as dog bones, were found near a lake. Another set of bones, found with what appeared to be internal organs, were also found; however it is my understanding that they are also believed to be animal bones.

At about the same time those items were found, the team of forensic students, along with another group of volunteers, found a pair of children's underwear, a plastic bag with shoes, a rubber glove and a machete discarded in the weeds. I am being very specific about these items because one of the volunteers has already leaked the information on another message board.

I arrived on the scene shortly after the second find and I was there when the CSI's came in to examine the items. To clarify what some other boards are reporting, the shoes were men's – I think size 9 - and the children's undergarments that were found were identified as boys underwear. The machete was rusty and appeared to have been in the weeds for some time. Last time we were in this area – during the Aug.-Sept. search – this particular area was under several feet of water. At any rate, none of the items are believed to be related to the case.

Meanwhile, there is a lot of chatter and rumors about a cross necklace that was found in the woods. I have been aware of this find but was asked not to share the information. That information got leaked by a blogger on another site today and it has since been twisted into several different versions.

Yes, a cross was found hanging on a tree branch. No, it was not found today, it was found during the first search effort. The information has been carefully guarded because we were not sure of the significance of the find. It was not a store bought necklace, but a craft item that someone had made out of plastic and beads. What made the find interesting was that the beads, according to Leonard Padilla, were "identical" to beads that the female bounty hunter (the one who stayed in the house when Casey was out on bond) had seen on jewlery that Casey had allegedly made. Is it related to the case? Unknown. I saw a photo of the cross today but unfortunately that is the only thing they have. The cross was left on the branch and, according to Rob Dick, disappeared shortly thereafter.
My understanding is that a second cross was found today – I am not sure if it was a jewelry item or marker – but law enforcement has since discovered that it had been placed in the area by the family of a murder victim. It is unrelated to the case.

It is unfortunate that the cross information has been leaked. I had not planned on discussing it like this, but felt that it is necessary to clarify the information.

Sadly, there are some volunteers that are not here for Caylee, but who are here so that they can post messages on the Internet about all of the items that are found during the search. As a result, many of these people have been banned from joining in the search effort.

Whenever I am on the scene I am very careful in what I report. I am often privy to many details; however I do not post anything without first getting it cleared. I walk a fine line, giving you all of the information I can without compromising the case or the trust that I have earned.

That being said, EquuSearch remains in need of volunteers to come join the search effort. Anyone interested should come to the command center, which is located in Orlando, at the SE corner of Judge and Shadowridge. The command post is also in desperate need of supplies for the volunteers.

I will be back on the scene again tomorrow brining you all the latest developments.

Am I reading this right? The cross with the beads was not recovered? Wonder why someone took a photo but didn't retrieve it??
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1945 on: November 09, 2008, 01:56:00 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Good night Klaas!  I have to say, my husband was awesome today!  I have to him credit too especially if i give others credit!! LOL

Mytime, I want to thank you and your hubby also.  I know it must have been a hard day.

My real question is, are you twins?  How can you be here at night and search and entertain clients all day?  Inquiring minds want to know.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1946 on: November 09, 2008, 02:01:10 AM »

It's exciting that we have monkeys searching for little Caylee.

A BIG thanks and hats off from all of us!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1947 on: November 09, 2008, 02:03:43 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Mytime, I want to thank you and your hubby also.  I know it must have been a hard day.

My real question is, are you twins?  How can you be here at night and search and entertain clients all day?  Inquiring minds want to know.

I searched today!  Came home, took a shower, took a nap, had dinner and here I am!!  Tomorrow I will be entertaining!  But they are golfing in the morning!!  So, I can sleep in!  I am not saying where, but I just say myself on the news for like 1 second!!  They say the camera adds 10 lbs - right?  How many cameras were on me then
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1948 on: November 09, 2008, 02:05:37 AM »

Dottie, I copied from a creative poster that nickname of Count Chocula, it just seems the right fit.  You must admit there is a remarkable resemblance.

I like to call him Count Chocula    I can't believe he was married to Wendy Chioji.  She is one of the popular newscasters in Orlando. 

Today was disappointing to me in that Caylee wasn't found. But it was also very heartwarming to see all the outpouring of donations with food and things for the searchers. Wish I were still in Orlando to experience a search, but I don't think my nerves could stand it.

I pray she is found tomorrow...comeon! Casey can't be that good of a hider can she? 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1949 on: November 09, 2008, 02:06:21 AM »

It was a busy day today in the search for Casey Anthony's missing daughter, 2-year-old Caylee Anthony. While we did not get the expected turnout – about 1,300 volunteers showed up – we were able to cover a lot of ground and clear over one third of the search grid.

Unfortunately, some things got a bit out of hand today when some volunteers leaked information on the Internet about some of the items that were found.

Earlier today, I attempted to clear up the details about the team of forensic students that made a find near Jay Blanchard Park. There was initially a bit of confusion over that because there were several finds made in the park today.

Some bones, which have since been identified as dog bones, were found near a lake. Another set of bones, found with what appeared to be internal organs, were also found; however it is my understanding that they are also believed to be animal bones.

At about the same time those items were found, the team of forensic students, along with another group of volunteers, found a pair of children's underwear, a plastic bag with shoes, a rubber glove and a machete discarded in the weeds. I am being very specific about these items because one of the volunteers has already leaked the information on another message board.

I arrived on the scene shortly after the second find and I was there when the CSI's came in to examine the items. To clarify what some other boards are reporting, the shoes were men's – I think size 9 - and the children's undergarments that were found were identified as boys underwear. The machete was rusty and appeared to have been in the weeds for some time. Last time we were in this area – during the Aug.-Sept. search – this particular area was under several feet of water. At any rate, none of the items are believed to be related to the case.

Meanwhile, there is a lot of chatter and rumors about a cross necklace that was found in the woods. I have been aware of this find but was asked not to share the information. That information got leaked by a blogger on another site today and it has since been twisted into several different versions.

Yes, a cross was found hanging on a tree branch. No, it was not found today, it was found during the first search effort. The information has been carefully guarded because we were not sure of the significance of the find. It was not a store bought necklace, but a craft item that someone had made out of plastic and beads. What made the find interesting was that the beads, according to Leonard Padilla, were "identical" to beads that the female bounty hunter (the one who stayed in the house when Casey was out on bond) had seen on jewlery that Casey had allegedly made. Is it related to the case? Unknown. I saw a photo of the cross today but unfortunately that is the only thing they have. The cross was left on the branch and, according to Rob Dick, disappeared shortly thereafter.
My understanding is that a second cross was found today – I am not sure if it was a jewelry item or marker – but law enforcement has since discovered that it had been placed in the area by the family of a murder victim. It is unrelated to the case.

It is unfortunate that the cross information has been leaked. I had not planned on discussing it like this, but felt that it is necessary to clarify the information.

Sadly, there are some volunteers that are not here for Caylee, but who are here so that they can post messages on the Internet about all of the items that are found during the search. As a result, many of these people have been banned from joining in the search effort.

Whenever I am on the scene I am very careful in what I report. I am often privy to many details; however I do not post anything without first getting it cleared. I walk a fine line, giving you all of the information I can without compromising the case or the trust that I have earned.

That being said, EquuSearch remains in need of volunteers to come join the search effort. Anyone interested should come to the command center, which is located in Orlando, at the SE corner of Judge and Shadowridge. The command post is also in desperate need of supplies for the volunteers.

I will be back on the scene again tomorrow brining you all the latest developments.

Am I reading this right? The cross with the beads was not recovered? Wonder why someone took a photo but didn't retrieve it??

Very strange?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1950 on: November 09, 2008, 02:09:25 AM »

Dottie, I copied from a creative poster that nickname of Count Chocula, it just seems the right fit.  You must admit there is a remarkable resemblance.

I like to call him Count Chocula    I can't believe he was married to Wendy Chioji.  She is one of the popular newscasters in Orlando. 

Today was disappointing to me in that Caylee wasn't found. But it was also very heartwarming to see all the outpouring of donations with food and things for the searchers. Wish I were still in Orlando to experience a search, but I don't think my nerves could stand it.

I pray she is found tomorrow...comeon! Casey can't be that good of a hider can she? 

That's the part that drives me nuts. It used to drive me crazy in Natalee's case too. How can amateurs put forth efforts to hide a crime that experts can't untangle? Of course, in Aruba there was lots of help, but that shouldn't apply here.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1951 on: November 09, 2008, 02:10:59 AM »

MT - Do you know how far the searches went out from the command center?  A couple days ago they stated it was a 25 mile stretch of area that was going to be searched - but at the same time - they were counting on a bigger number of volunteers.  A BIG Thank You to you and your husband for searching.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1952 on: November 09, 2008, 02:11:42 AM »

Very strange?

I think so. The answer may be in what is purposefully not being said, but I would think that taking a photo would immediately be followed by collecting it, wouldn't you?
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1953 on: November 09, 2008, 02:11:49 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

I searched today!  Came home, took a shower, took a nap, had dinner and here I am!!  Tomorrow I will be entertaining!  But they are golfing in the morning!!  So, I can sleep in!  I am not saying where, but I just say myself on the news for like 1 second!!  They say the camera adds 10 lbs - right?  How many cameras were on me then

Were you that stunning blonde who looked like Angelina Jolie? 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1954 on: November 09, 2008, 02:11:59 AM »

That's the part that drives me nuts. It used to drive me crazy in Natalee's case too. How can amateurs put forth efforts to hide a crime that experts can't untangle? Of course, in Aruba there was lots of help, but that shouldn't apply here.

I know but she did have a big head start!!  Then Tropical Storm Fay!!  Caylee was small to!  I dont want to give Casey any credit!! LOL
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1955 on: November 09, 2008, 02:13:56 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!

Were you wearing your witches hat?

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1956 on: November 09, 2008, 02:15:20 AM »

I know but she did have a big head start!!  Then Tropical Storm Fay!!  Caylee was small to!  I dont want to give Casey any credit!! LOL

You're right and I withdraw my observation.  BTW, cameras add at least 20 pounds.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1957 on: November 09, 2008, 02:15:46 AM »

It's strange too that so many bodies are accidently come across rather than during searches. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1958 on: November 09, 2008, 02:16:44 AM »

MT - Do you know how far the searches went out from the command center?  A couple days ago they stated it was a 25 mile stretch of area that was going to be searched - but at the same time - they were counting on a bigger number of volunteers.  A BIG Thank You to you and your husband for searching.

KCJcakie - I have no idea!!  Yeah, not as many as expected!!  Certainly not the 8000 LP predicted! 

MM- yes that was me!!  Did you see me? 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1959 on: November 09, 2008, 02:18:16 AM »

It's strange too that so many bodies are accidently come across rather than during searches. 

Hunters come across some of them.

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.