April 25, 2024, 06:28:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Obama-Clinton Cabinet? We Voted for CHANGE, Not Recycling  (Read 1216 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: November 06, 2008, 10:52:23 PM »

The Obama-Clinton Cabinet? We Voted for CHANGE, Not Recycling
by Rob Kall
November 6, 2008 at 17:19:46

Please, president-elect Obama, keep your promise...bring change to this nation, not re-cycling.

Personally, when it came time to choose between Obama and Hillary, there was no question in my mind. I did NOT want another Clinton in the Whitehouse. And I don't want the Obama cabinet or administration to look like a Clinton one.

But, I fear, will Emanuel open the gates for a herd of Clinton vets to invade the whitehouse? That would be a betrayal of the millions of voters, who in the primary, made a very clear non-Clinton choice. We need fresh blood, not Clinton people who were involved in supporting and defending NAFTA, the WTO and Clinton's effort to move the Democratic party to the right.

...we hired you to make CHANGE happen, not to recycle.

...appoint Robert F. Kennedy to head the EPA right away...a fresh face who has a stellar history defending the environment.

...please, please do NOT recycle more Goldman Sachs people. That CULTURE got us into this mess. There are plenty of really smart people who actually think with the bottom up approach you've spoken about...Prove...it by hiring someone who's walked that talk.

http://www.opednews.com/articles/The-Obama-Clinton-Cabinet-by-Rob-Kall-081106-12.html

I hope they don't want to CTRL ALT DEL...there is no do-over.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.