April 17, 2024, 08:52:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Barack Obama costs Ralph Nader the election  (Read 1683 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: November 07, 2008, 11:46:37 AM »

A headline straight outta The Onion, right?

Nope.  It's for real.

From the Blog For Peace and Freedom, we quote:

Obama Costs Nader the Election

By Bob Maschi

Election results are in and they clearly indicate that Democrat Barack Obama has cost Peace and Freedom’s candidate, Ralph Nader, the presidency. Simple math proves that had Obama not run, and had all of his support gone to Nader, that Nader would have easily won the majority of Electoral College votes and, therefore, the presidency.

A similar electoral flaw occurred in the 2000 presidential election when Al Gore cost Ralph Nader the presidency.

read more here -

http://www.examiner.com/x-1234-DC-Political-Satire-Examiner~y2008m11d6-Barack-Obama-costs-Ralph-Nader-the-election

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2008, 11:50:17 AM »

Obama campaign workers say wages unpaid

INDIANAPOLIS (WLS) -- Hundreds of Obama campaign workers in Indiana are upset over unpaid wages.

Several hundred angry people protested outside an Obama campaign office in Indianapolis claiming they are still waiting to get the full pay that's due to them.

An Obama campaign spokesperson confirmed 375 workers were signed up to do last minute canvassing before Election Day.

Three hours of campaigning got workers a $30 Visa card. Some workers say their pay came up short or not all.

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?section=news/local&id=6492937

I wonder who bought the Visa cards and from which bank?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.